- Text Size +

 

Chapter 2

Chapter Text

Justin looked out over Liberty Ave from under a streetlight. There were so many people and they were so open about who and what they were. It was funny, even though everyone knew and accepted that there were alphas, betas, omegas and subs, in suburbia no one really talked about it much. They certainly didn't put their subs in assless chaps and parade them down the street in leather collars. No, in his neighborhood, subs received delicate gold collars decorated with pretty gems and were rarely seen on a leash. Here, people just were who they were, no pretense or false airs. This was where he would find who he was looking for. Here it became obvious that most alphas and subs were male, though he did see a few females in collars or on leashes. He only saw one female alpha with a female sub.

Justin was approached by a couple of really rough looking alphas and a few betas trying to be bigger than they really were. He pretended to be a beta and got them to leave him alone, but he knew he wouldn't be safe just hanging out on the street all night. He thought about trying to get into one of the clubs, but was pretty nervous about that. Subs weren't safe in those places without a Dom. From what he'd heard, it was a lot like school: too many alphas, too much alcohol and too many hormones often resulted in some pretty serious fights over subs. He'd read many newspaper accounts of fights started in just that way.

Just when he was about ready to give his crazy plan up and call Daphne to come back and pick him up, he heard the voice and saw the face of his alpha. He was sure this was the man he was going to spend the rest of his life with. He knew he was destined to be collared by this man. Justin had never believed in love at first sight or destiny before, but tonight he did. A jolt of pure electricity shot through him as he looked into those hazel eyes and watched the predatory way the alpha walked over to him.

The pick up line was cheesy, but Justin didn't care. He would go anywhere with this man. Before he knew what was happening, he was in Brian's jeep, leaving Brian's friends behind and heading for his loft. Justin thought he was ready for whatever came his way. Once inside the loft, Brian stripped his shirt off and dropped it to the floor before getting two bottles of water and handing one to Justin. Justin fiddled nervously with the cap while he watched Brian.

"What do you like?" Brian asked.

"Um, I like to draw and paint," Justin said timidly. He took a gulp of the water before putting the cap back on the bottle. "I'm pretty good at it too."

Brian chuckled. "That's not what I meant." He stalked close to Justin and roughly pulled the younger man's body against his own. "What do you like?" His breath was hot in Justin's ear, making him shiver and causing his mind to go completely blank.

"Um, everything?" Justin said uncertainly.

Brian chuckled again. "So if I wanted to tie you to the headboard and carve my name into your skin a hundred times that would be okay with you?"

Justin tried to pull away in horror. "You… You can't…"

Brian tightened his hold on Justin and said, "I could, but I won't. Tonight, you belong to me. You're lucky I like your flawless skin. Though I suppose your ass would look even prettier pink from a nice spanking." Brian loosened his hold on Justin slightly and looked over his temporary sub. "Strip."

Justin blinked up at him in confusion. They hadn't even kissed yet.

"You heard me," Brian ordered. "Strip or go home."

Justin hesitated for only a second before doing as he had been told. He shed his jacket first, then his t-shirt. He looked back up at Brian and saw the older man eyeing him with lust. He bent to remove his shoes and socks. When they were tossed into the growing pile, he straightened. His hand hesitated at his belt. Was he sure about this? He could still call a cab and go home. Then Brian met his eyes and there was that shock of electricity again. No this was right. This was where he was supposed to be, even if Brian didn't realize it yet. He would. Justin dropped his jeans and shimmied out of his briefs before kicking them to the pile of clothes at his feet.

Brian ogled Justin's body without shame. He walked around him and ran a hand down Justin's back and flank, like he was inspecting a horse for sale. There was nothing personal in the touch, though it excited Justin nonetheless.

"Go into the bedroom and get on the bed. Lay face down and spread eagle," Brian ordered before walking back towards the kitchen, totaling ignoring Justin. Justin knew how to follow a direct command and so he obeyed, but his knees were weak and he was trembling. This wasn't exactly how he had pictured this night going. He knew that Brian was the one. He knew this. But he had somehow believed that Brian would know as well. He had believed that Brian would be gentle and understanding. He had thought that this would be a night he would remember for the rest of his life.

Well, he was sure he would always remember this night, but not necessarily because of positive things.

The bed was comfortable, and the sheets soft. Justin lay face down on it and spread his arms and legs wide as he he'd been instructed to do. He lay there for what felt like hours, muscles tense with the stress of the unknown. Slowly, he began to relax. Brian was his alpha and he would do with him as he pleased. Whatever that was, Justin knew that he would not seriously hurt him. Well, he didn't know, but he was pretty sure. And even if Brian chose to hurt him, it was out of Justin's hands now. He had chosen to give Brian dominance over him and now he would find out just what that dominance entailed: good or bad. Stewing and fretting wasn't going to change anything.

Once he had come to that conclusion, Justin settled down and slowly felt his mind drifting away into a peaceful fog. There were no concrete ideas or thoughts, only the feel of his body, his skin caressed by the soft cotton sheets, and the sounds of Brian puttering around the loft. It was restful, though it didn't make Justin sleepy. In some ways, he was more aware of himself and his surroundings than he had ever been. But at the same time, there was a distance between his mind and the world around him. It was as though he was seeing the world through a safe window of protection.

When Brian walked up the three steps to the bedroom area almost two hours after sending Justin there, Justin was loose and pliant. Brian smirked. He sat down on the bed beside Justin and ran a hand over the bare flesh on his back, his ass, and down his thigh. Justin didn't start at the touch, as he might have when he had first entered the loft. Instead, he sighed and allowed his body to arch into the contact, seeking more touches from his alpha.

One hand slid over Justin's ribs, and lower still to his hips. His other hand caressed the lines of Justin's arm, bringing forth a shiver of awareness. Justin was so responsive, it was all Brian could do not to simply take him and claim him completely at that moment. But no, Justin was inexperienced, a virgin. He had to make this good for his young sub, even if he would only have him for this one night.

Using his lips and tongue, Brian mapped out every angle and plane of Justin's back.

"Please, sir," Justin whimpered. "Please!"

Brian knew that the young sub could not take much teasing. He had been waiting too long already. As much as he would love to make the experience last all night, he knew that Justin needed more and Brian wanted to find his own satisfaction in the perfect body before him.

Brian reached out to his bedside table and grabbed the small tube of lubricant he kept there. Slicking up his fingers, he used his other hand to guide Justin's legs up under his chest while he pulled the boy's straining erection down so that it peeked from between his thighs. His arms were still spread wide and his face turned to the side so that he could breathe with the pillow beneath his head. "Stay like this."

He watched as Justin nodded once and relaxed back into his position. He was a picture of debauchery; his puckered hole exposed and pink was flawless and his cock was the perfect shade of red. Brian took a moment just to taste the flesh of his cock head, his scrotum, and finally the puckered hole. Justin squirmed and cried out in his need, but Brian had needs of his own, and tasting his new sub was one of them. Teasing around the entrance for several minutes, Brian took delight in every erotic moan from Justin's lips, every twitch of his untended cock.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Justin cried out as Brian finally pushed through the ring of muscles protecting this most secret opening. Brian let a moan escape at the sound of those filthy words pouring from the young sub's mouth, and the vibrations sent shock waves through Justin's entire body.

"Come," Brian ordered. Without a single touch to his needy cock, Justin came on a wave of pleasure, his channel spasming around Brian' greedy tongue and his seed spilling on the sheets between his legs. Brian grinned and scooped up the pool of semen and spread it, along with the lubricant, over and into Justin's now twitching hole.

"So hot and responsive," Brian said as he finally entered Justin with two questing fingers. Justin was still trembling from his release and did not react right away, but when Brian' nudged against his prostate, Justin's cock flooded once again with blood and the boy himself mewled in pleasure. Adding a third finger, Brian began to whisper in Justin's ear. "I'm going to fuck you Justin. I'm going to spread you open with my cock and mark you as mine. Do you want that, my brave little sub?"

"Oh yes, sir!"

Brian removed his fingers and Justin sobbed with his need to be filled and claimed. Brian wasted no time in doing just that, sliding just the head of his cock past the tight ring of muscles. He paused there for just a moment to catch his own breath, lest he come too soon, and to give Justin time to adjust. Then slowly he began to rock in and out of Justin, each thrust burying him deeper inside of his very own sub.

Once he was fully seated, Brian paused again and bent to Justin's ear. "I'm going to make you come on just my cock. Would you like that?"

"Oh god!" Justin cried. "Please, sir, fuck me!"

Brian gave him a wicked leer and began to thrust slowly and methodically. Justin panted with his need, and Brian realized that he too was breathless.

"Harder! Oh please sir, harder!"

Brian gave a depraved grin and began to thrust harder and faster. Each sharp thrust of his hips caused Justin to gasp and grunt. Brian shifted slightly and Justin practically leapt off the bed each time his prostate was stroked. Brian continued this almost brutal pace, until he could feel Justin begin to tense up beneath him.

"Come for me, Justin," Brian murmured hoarsely. That was all it took to send Justin over the edge. Once again, he was coming hard and copiously, his face visible as he twisted to look back at his alpha over his shoulder. Brian watched the expression of sheer joy on his lover's face and thrust hard as his own orgasm overwhelmed him.

BJBJBJBJBJ

Brian dropped Justin off at school the next morning before he went to work, never expecting to see Justin again. Of course Justin was more persistent than most of Brian's tricks and followed his new alpha to Woody's that night. And then he showed up at the loft just as Brian was about to entertain an omega he had met online. Brian was livid. He had made his thoughts on the subject clear, or so he had thought. Well, as he turned Justin away this time, he left no room for doubt in the little sub's head. He was not taking the sub under his wing. There would be no collar and no more nights of sex, no matter how great they were.

Rejected, Justin left.

Brian tried not to dwell on the pain and anguish that he had seen on Justin's face. He tried not to think about that night, or the way Justin's body had felt so right under him. He refused to even acknowledge that anything had happened at all. But the night, and Justin, had left a lasting impression that simply would not be ignored.