- Text Size +

I was so angry at Brian that I neglected to say a word to him as we rode the elevator downstairs and walked out to my mom's car. He told me to stop by a Dunkin' Donuts on the way to the school.

I took the caramel mocha latte and the bag containing a Boston Kreme that Brian had ordered from the girl in the drive thru and handed them to Brian. He wolfed down the donut in the time it took me to turn back onto the street.

"Damn, this is good. I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday," he said with his mouth full of the pastry.

"Well, you're the one who stormed out of the diner yesterday evening before having any dinner," I reminded him.

He wiped his mouth with a napkin before picking up his coffee from the drink holder in the center console, neglecting to comment.

Remembering why Brian had left the diner so abruptly, I asked him, "So, did Michael and Ben ever come to Babylon last night?"

"Oww, fuck, that's hot," Brian hissed after taking a drink of the coffee. "No, Mikey and the professor were no-shows."

"Do you think that means maybe no one told Michael about your and Ben's hook up?"

"I don't fucking know... I'm assuming that the rumor mill somehow managed to stay contained within the four walls of the diner. Or maybe Mikey did hear and he went to confront Ben about it first before re-claiming his territory by having sex with him all night afterwards."

I pulled into the school parking lot a few minutes later and we both hustled inside. Brian apologized profusely to the cast and crew about being late, calling himself a dunce for forgetting to set his alarm clock the night before. Everyone forgave the charming bastard and we were able to get started with the script read-through.

We finished up about two hours later and since it was then nearing one o'clock, everyone was ready to leave to find themselves some lunch. Brian and I hopped back in the car and I began steering us towards Liberty Avenue.

"Are Mommy and Daddy ever going to give you a car of your own?" Brian asked as he looked at the pink steering wheel cover under my hands.

I sighed. "My parents insist on perpetually treating me like little kid. They say I'm too young to have a car since they were both in college before they had a car of their own. They won't even give me a fucking cell phone."

"Doesn't your family own Taylor Electronics?" Brian asked, referring to the store my father opened using a small business loan when I was in elementary school.

"My dad runs it, yeah."

"I'm sure the store brings in a nice monthly revenue stream so he should be able to buy you a car. Hell for what he charges, compared to chain stores, I'd sure as fuck hope so."

"He brings in enough to pay our country club dues at least," I said. "Things are about to change, however, now that my parents are getting divorced and my dad will have two houses to pay for."

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that," Brian said sympathetically.

"Don't be. Mom found out last month that Dad has been fucking around on her for years. From what I heard through the walls, she was only able to pry the information out of the son of a bitch after discovering during a routine exam that she had gonorrhea."

"Ouch."

"Yeah, but my meek little mother is trying to keep things quiet among their hoity-toity friends, so she's not wanting to take his ass for all he's worth like she ought to. That would get too many tongues wagging."

"Wouldn't want that," Brian said sarcastically. "That's why the institution of marriage is such bullshit - people thinking that they're fucking fortune tellers going to spend the rest of their lives with one person."

"Some people do," I pointed out. "Both sets of my grandparents were married for years and years, although both of my grandpas are dead now."

"Even if married couples do stay together until one of them dies that doesn't mean they were happy. My parents sure as hell proved that."

We were on Liberty Avenue by that point and I pulled into an available space a short distance from the diner.

"Babylon is the next block up, you know," Brian said.

I cut the engine and unhooked my seatbelt. "It's past my usual lunch time and I'm hungry. You don't have to come in. I'm sure you've walked from here to Babylon thousands of times before."

Brian sighed before getting out of the car. Together, we walked across the street and into the diner.

We saw Ted and Emmett and who I remembered as being Ben and Michael sitting in a booth close to the entrance. They all had half-eaten plates of food in front of them.

"Cutie!" Emmett yelled the moment he saw me.

I gave him a smile as Brian and I walked over to their table. "Hey."

"Sit your hot little buns down here," Emmett said to me as he pushed Ted closer to the wall to make room on their side of the booth. Brian then sat down across from me, next to Michael.

"Guys, you remember Justin from the funeral home, don't you?" Emmett asked Michael and Ben.

"Yeah... you're one of Brian's students, right?" Ben asked wearily.

I nodded.

Ben looked around Michael to address Brian. "Is it wise for you to be fraternizing with a student like this?"

Brian cleared his throat before getting the attention of the passing waitress. "Coffee, Betty, and a turkey on whole wheat, no mayo."

"Sure, Brian," she said. "And what would your adorable little friend like?"

"He's not my little friend," Brian mumbled.

I gave Betty my brightest smile. "He would like a Coke and a burger with fries, please."

"So," Michael said to Brian after Betty walked away. "I heard something very interesting last night."

"Uh-oh, here we go," Ted said.

"Showtime!" Emmett tittered.

"And what was that, Mikey?" Brian asked, looking down at the chipped table top.

"Apparently you and my boyfriend fucked at the White Party last year," Michael casually stated.

"He wasn't your boyfriend at the time," Brian said. "Besides, who haven't I fucked in this burg?"

"Haven't fucked me," Michael said.

"Or me," Emmett chimed in.

"Or me," Ted added.

After a few seconds of silence on my part, Brian shot me a dirty look.

"Or me," I said, catching Ben's relieved expression.

"That's because I don't fuck my friends," Brian said.

So, apparently I was Brian's "friend" now...

"Ben was a stranger to me then and how the fuck was I to know that he'd eventually start dating my best friend? I mean hell, I didn't even know he was from Pittsburgh at the time."

"You couldn't have known," Michael said. "Anyway, I think it's hilarious."

"How so?" Brian asked.

"Because of course you've fucked Ben," Michael said in an amused tone. "He's only the hottest man on the planet."

"I'm sorry but that title is already taken, thank you very much," Brian said as he looked at the manicured nails of his right hand. "No offense, Professor."

I couldn't help but smile at Brian's audacity... although he wasn't wrong.

"Anyway, I'm fine with it," Michael claimed.

"Really?" Emmett asked incredulously.

"I wouldn't be," Ted mumbled.

There were several seconds of awkward silence at our table before Emmett turned to ask me, "So, baby, are you coming to Babylon again tonight?"

"Again?" Ben asked, looking over to glare at Brian. "You actually let him into your club?"

"Pass the sugar," Brian said to Ted, pointing at the container of sweetener packets pushed against the wall.

"I wasn't planning on it," I answered Emmett.

"Oh, but you have to!" he whined. "I was only able to dance with you for five minutes last night before the Big Bad Wolf stole you away from me."

Ben shot Brian another perturbed look.

"I won't have a ride," I said. "I actually need to get the car back to my mom soon or she'll wonder where the hell I've been."

"Teddy can drive you tonight," Emmett said, looking over at his friend. "Right, Teddy?"

"Uh... sure," Ted said.

"Yay," Emmett said, clapping his hands together.

I looked up at Brian who seemed to be barely containing his anger.

"Unless you don't want me to," I said to him.

He scoffed. "It's not like I'll have to worry about the two of you ending up in the backroom together."

"And why not?" Emmett asked defensively. "You think that just because we're both bottoms that nothing could ever happen between us?"

We're both bottoms?

"Huh?" I asked Emmett.

"Well, duh," Brian said. "If I ever saw the two of you in bed together, naked, I'd only assume that the heater went out and you were trying to use your body heat to keep each other warm."

I looked between Emmett and Brian, perplexed over both of their comments, but decided to focus on Brian's.

"Oh, really?" I asked him.

"Really," he affirmed.

I responded to that by reaching over to grab Emmett and plant my lips on his.

Emmett quickly got with the program by wrapping his arms around me and heartily kissing me back, neither of us coming up for air until several seconds later.  

"Mmm," he said, licking his lips. "That was yummy."

I admit that I got hard kissing Emmett although I wasn't particularly attracted to him. I was a seventeen year old boy, however, so it didn't take much stimulation.

I gave him another peck before looking back at Brian, a shit-eating grin on my face.

"Touché," he snarked.

********************

All of us walked out of the diner after Brian and I finished our meals. Michael and Ben left together, hand-in-hand, most likely to go home and fuck. Brian lit a cigarette and walked away without a word to anyone, heading towards Babylon.

After getting my address from me, Ted said that he would come by to pick me up at eight.  

"No, wait," I said to him. "How about you pick me up at the bus stop at the south end of my block so my mom doesn't ask me about the strange car in front of our house?"

"Teddy doesn't drive a ‘strange car,'" Emmett said as he pointed to a silver convertible parked across the street. "He drives a Volvo."

Emmett gave Ted a kiss on his cheek before Ted got into his Volvo and took off.

"Well, I guess I'll go home to get some beauty rest before tonight," Emmett said to me. "My apartment is only a few blocks away."

"Hey," I said before he could walk off. "About that kiss..."

"I know, honey," he said with a smile. "You were just trying to show up Brian."

I looked down at the sidewalk. "Yeah."

"You're obviously in love with him," he added.

I looked back up into Emmett's baby-blues, smiling guiltily.

"I saw your synchronized blowjobs in the backroom last night," he confessed. "I was back there with a stud of my own and all eyes were on the two of you. The way you two were looking at each other, you could have come spontaneously without any tricks swallowing your cocks. Hell, I think the whole room did, just watching."

I felt my face redden. "Well, any kind of relationship I have with Brian outside of school is forbidden. In fact, I shouldn't be seeing him outside of school at all or I could get him in a lot of trouble. However, I doubt that anyone else from St. James would let themselves be seen on Liberty Avenue..."

"You're a senior though, right?" Emmett asked.

"Yes, thankfully."

"Well then, you're only his student for, what, six more months?" 

"That's what I keep telling myself but it doesn't make me want him any less, in the interim. I've had a crush on him since the first time I saw him in my freshman year. My attraction to him was what made me finally admit to myself that I'm gay."

Emmett pointed out, "You're a red-blooded gay boy, of course you would be attracted to Brian Kinney."

We laughed.

"Um... what did you mean earlier when you said, ‘We're both bottoms'?" I asked.

Emmett put his arm around me. "Honey, I've been around the block plenty of times and I know a fellow bottom when I see one. Sure, maybe you feel the urge to top every once in a while, but otherwise you love nothing more than a stiff one in the tush, am I right?"

"No! I mean-" I started to say, feeling myself blush again. "I'm a virgin, so..."

"But you've at least put a dildo in your ass before, haven't you?"

I frantically looked around, hoping that no one was listening. "I... no."

"No?" Emmett repeated. "You mean, you don't even own a dildo?"

"I've never even been in a sex shop before, so I haven't had the opportunity to buy one," I said, feeling like a major prude.

"Oh, you poor little thing," he said, putting his hand on my cheek. "Don't worry, sweetie. Auntie Em will save you."

Emmett took me down the street and into a store halfway between the diner and Babylon. I quickly realized that it was a sex shop by all of the phallic toys and man-on-man porno magazines on display.

"Alrighty," Emmett said, walking me over to a large selection of dildos on the wall. "We need to find you something in the Goldilocks territory: not too big, not too small, but juuuuust right."

"I'm... I'm guessing that you own...?"

"Oh, several," he confirmed. "That one's my favorite."

He pointed to a purple dildo that was as big as a man's fist and forearm and laughed when he saw me recoil in horror.

"I'm kidding!" he yelled. "But I do own this one, though."

Emmett then pointed to a blue dildo that was roughly the size and length of Brian's cock.

"Looks just like Brian's," he said, reading my mind. "But not that color, of course."

I looked at him in surprise.

"Oh, just because I personally haven't had the pleasure of experiencing Mr. Kinney's nine inch monster that doesn't mean I haven't seen it at full mast enough times to save it in my mind's eye. I've seen him in action many times over the years."

"So, he does get around a lot, huh?" I asked sadly.

"If you had every fag in town drooling at your feet, you would, too."

I took the "Brian-sized" dildo that Emmett pointed out from the shelf and read the packaging, seeing that it was indeed nine inches long.

"Well, it's not like I don't get offers..."

"Of course you do, sweetie. You're absolutely beautiful and you have the most perfect bubble butt. And despite what someone may think, I'd do a lot more than just warm you up in bed if I had the chance."

I smiled. "Thanks."

Emmett ran his finger over the package in my hand. "But, you're saving yourself, right?"