- Text Size +

I woke up the next morning with my head pounding. I had no clue where I was or why I felt so shitty. I also had no clue why I was naked, because I never slept naked, especially in November.

I slowly cracked open my crusty eyes and looked around, eventually realizing that I was in Brian's ridiculously comfortable California king bed. The owner of the bed was lightly snoring next to me, looking like an angel I knew that he wasn't.

The pounding in my head got louder, so loud that it somehow woke Brian up.

"Who the fuck is that?" Brian grumbled as he threw off the covers and got out of bed.

"Huh?" I said, still trying to piece together what had happened the night before.

Charo... yellow smiley-faced pill... guy that smelled like feet... hurling all over Brian's shirt... mutual jerking off in the shower...

Brian put on a silky blue robe and walked to the front door. I heard him pull open the sliding door and say, "Linds, what're you doing here?"

Linds? Lindsay, as in Miss Peterson?

Oh no.

"I told you yesterday that I'd come by this morning so we could talk about the play, remember?" Miss Peterson answered.

"Oh... yeah, that's right," Brian said. "But my place is not fit for visitors at the moment."

I heard a pair of shoes clacking on the wooden floor, clearly not retreating. "Tell your trick to get out so we can get started. I brought some homemade zucchini bread - your favorite."

"Well, I appreciate that Linds, but-"

I did not hear the rest of what Brian said due to a wave of nausea suddenly forcing me to bolt out of bed and into the bathroom, where I promptly began to pray to the porcelain gods.

A few moments later, I realized that I was no longer alone in my vomitous misery.

"Who...?" I heard Miss Peterson ask as her obnoxiously noisy shoes came closer. "Is that Justin Taylor?"

I was too busy gagging to respond.

"What is he doing here, Brian?" Miss Peterson shouted.

"Stay out of this," Brian sternly warned.

"Are you kidding me? Since when do you fuck your students?"

"We didn't fuck!" Brian said. "Right, Justin?"

I wanted to unfortunately affirm Brian's statement, but all I was capable of at that moment was slumping onto the cold tile floor and moaning.

"Then why else would he be here, naked?" Miss Peterson demanded to know.

The two of them continued to yell back and forth, their exchange sounding like gunfire in my head. They eventually took their loud mouths into the other room leaving me to suffer in peace.

Brian returned to the bathroom a few minutes later.

"She's gone," he said.

"Lovely," I replied, shivering and cold-sweating on the floor. "I'm fine by the way, thanks for asking. I always wake up this way."

He flushed the toilet before dragging me back to the bed.

"She won't say anything," Brian said as he sat down next to me. "She's not happy, but we won't have to worry about her."

"Are you sure?"

"She's a lesbian who works at a proudly homophobic school and lives with a lesbian who is knocked up with a gay man's child, whom she plans on secretly adopting after it's born. Yeah, you can bet your ass that Lindsay will keep her fucking mouth shut."

I looked at him in surprise. "You would rat her out if she ratted you out?"

"No, but she doesn't know that."

Brian force fed me some Advil, coffee, and a few pieces of Miss Peterson's zucchini bread that she had left behind. I then took a hot shower (with only my own hand to keep me company, sadly) and felt almost human.

He insisted on taking me home around noon, saying that he needed to go to the gym and grade papers for the rest of the day. Brian loaned me one of his long-sleeved black shirts which I was grateful for since it was rather chilly outside.

Neither of us said much on the way, minus some shared complaints about how several homes already had Christmas decorations out despite the fact that it was only the weekend before Thanksgiving.

Brian stopped the Jeep a block down from my mother's house and shifted into park.

"So..." I said.

"So..." Brian echoed.

"So, um.... I guess I'll see you in school tomorrow?"

He nodded. "I'll be there."

I slowly turned to open the door, but Brian stopped me by grabbing the collar of my coat and pulling me over to him. He then gave me a kiss that was so intense, I was surprised my hair didn't catch on fire.

"Later," he whispered after he released me.

All I could do was smile before getting out of the car and nearly floating down the street to my house.

I let myself in and went upstairs to my bedroom, fortunately without running into my mother or sister. I changed into some clean underwear and pants, leaving Brian's shirt on. It was a couple of sizes too big for me but I wasn't going to pass up the chance of wearing one of his undoubtedly expensive Ralph Lauren shirts.

I sat down at my desk and turned my computer on. I soon saw that Daphne had sent me an instant message at 8:22 the night before, which said:

YOU BETTER FUCKING CALL ME THE MINUTE YOU GET HOME!!!!!!

Imagining that she was pacing the floor of her bedroom waiting for my call, I grabbed the cordless phone and dialed the number for her cell.

Sure enough, she answered on the first ring.

"You want to tell me what the fuck that was last night?" Daphne demanded.

"Well, hello to you, too," I said.

"Seriously, Justin," she snarled, "who were those guys and where did you go with them?"

I thought for a few seconds, saying the first lie that popped in my head. "I met them in the bathroom at Babylon... you remember, the night we went?"

"You met them in the bathroom at Babylon?" Daphne repeated, her voice dripping with bewilderment.

"Yeah... remember how I took so long?"

"I thought you took so long because you stumbled into the orgy room?"

Fuck... she remembered everything.

"Yes, but I eventually found the bathroom where there was a line to use the toilets and I talked to Emmett while we waited."

"About what?"

"I... I don't remember. Like, what's your name, are you having a good time, just small talk."

"Okay," Daphne said, clearly waiting for me to continue.

"I guess Emmett thought I was cute or something, because he gave me his number."

This time, Daphne waited in silence.

"And... I called him a few days later and he invited me to go to Babylon last night with him and his friend Ted."

"What time did you get home last night?"

"Like... midnight," I said, the guilt for lying to her increasing.

"It's 12:38 in the afternoon and you're just now getting on your computer and calling me?"

I sat there with my mouth open, searching for an excuse. "I didn't look at my computer after I got home... and I'm allowed to sleep in on a Sunday."

She paused for several seconds. "Justin, why didn't you just tell me what was going on before now? You never keep secrets from me."

I closed my eyes, feeling like a total piece of shit. "I know, I just-"

"I know you've never had a boyfriend before, but-"

"I don't have a boyfriend!" I said a little too forcefully. "Especially not Emmett... I mean, he's a nice guy, but he's totally not my type. You of all people should know that. I mean, you saw him."

"Okay, sorry," Daphne said. "You're right."

I didn't know why I was so fired up all of a sudden - perhaps it was a residual effect of the yellow pill or the fact that I was pissed at myself for lying to my best friend - but I subsequently proceeded to show my entire ass in my next statement.

"You know Daphne, I'm allowed to have a life that doesn't include you, so stop with this third degree bullshit. Christ, you sound like a jealous fucking girlfriend or something."

"Well... fuck you, too, asshole," Daphne said before hanging up.

"Shit," I said to myself.

I later sent a few instant messages and an email to Daphne apologizing to her for what I had said, telling her that I was a piece of shit that didn't deserve her as my best friend, but she never replied. She also did not pick up when I tried to call her back. Her mom even lied for her when I called their home number, telling me that Daphne had a headache and couldn't come to the phone.

I had my mother drive me to school the next morning, telling her that Daphne would not drive me because she was mad at me. When Mom asked me what had happened, I told her that I didn't want to get upset by talking about it.

That certainly was not the first time I had lied to my mother, but I felt guiltier than I normally did for doing so.

My day significantly improved when I saw Brian that morning during his Creative Writing class. He looked as delicious as ever in a crisp white button-down shirt, navy blue tie, and gray pants.

I hung on to every word that he spoke, staring at that beautiful mouth of his and remembering how it had felt on mine, in particular that scorching goodbye kiss from the previous day. I watched his right hand as he wrote on the chalkboard, thinking back to how amazing it had felt wrapped around my cock...

"Mr. Taylor?" Brian suddenly called out.

"Yes, Mr. Kinney?" I answered.

"Would you please tell the class what a ‘dystopia' is and give an example of one from a work of literature?"

"A dystopia is an undesirable community or society, such as Airstrip One in George Orwell's classic 1984*," I answered, recalling the reading assignment I had completed the previous evening about narrative settings.

"Why was Airstrip One such an undesirable place to live?" Brian asked.

"Its citizens lived under constant government surveillance and were not allowed to live free lives."

Brian's gorgeous hazel eyes lingered on my face for several seconds before he gave me a small smile. "Excellent, Mr. Taylor."

I nearly came in my pants, I was so happy to have pleased him.

Before class ended, Brian passed out everyone's graded writing assignments from the previous week. I had turned mine in early and had already gotten it back, but when he passed by me, he put a piece of paper face-down on my desk before moving on.

I turned the paper over and read the hand-written note, which told me to meet him in the locker room at lunch.

Don't make me wait, it explicitly instructed.

I had to bite my lips to keep from screaming for joy.

I had barely stepped into the dank, silent room room when I heard the unmistakable sound of Brian clearing his throat in the direction of the showers. I walked around but could not find him. I then remembered that there was a private changing room off to the side, which was where he was impatiently waiting for me.

"Get your sexy ass in here," he growled before pulling me inside and closing the door.

Brian shoved me against the wall and attacked my mouth with a vengeance as if he had been hungrily anticipating this moment since our last kiss. He quickly divested me of my blazer before going to work on my belt and zipper.

Before I even realized what was happening, Brian was on his knees and my dick was down his throat. I gasped as he went to town on my dick and all I could do was reach down, grab onto his hair, and try not to cum immediately like the inexperienced teenager I was.

I managed to last for nearly a minute before losing it, whimpering like an injured puppy as he licked me clean.

"That... that..." I breathlessly said.

He stood back up and smiled at me. "I know. Now, growing boys need to go to the cafeteria and have their lunch."

I smiled back at him. "You don't want me to return the favor?"

"Oh, I'd love nothing less but although we are in a school and I am your teacher, I plan to teach you the fine art of fellatio outside of this building," he informed me before giving me a quick kiss and walking out, leaving me to put myself back together.

 

Chapter End Notes:

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystopia


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four