- Text Size +

I woke up the next morning in Brian's bed. I was not hung over or throwing up, so that was a big improvement over the last time. I could also recall every glorious thing that had happened the night before.

Brian and I had gotten dinner at a gourmet sandwich shop on the way back to his loft, neither of us speaking much as we ate. I imagined that he was feeling vulnerable after his breakdown in the street and neither of us wanted to address it. There was also the fact that I was greatly enjoying a delectable French dip sandwich and was too busy eating to converse.

Honestly, I nearly had an orgasm eating that fucking sandwich. Everything should be served with a side of au jus.

We took a long, hot shower together once we had gotten to his place and that was only the beginning of the fun we had that night. He and I did nearly everything that two gay and naked men could have done together without actually having sex. We jerked each other off, we exchanged blow jobs, and he rimmed me. I begged him repeatedly to fuck me, to let me feel him inside of me, but he claimed that I wasn't "ready yet."

I couldn't have been more ready, dammit.

Brian was still asleep next to me, his breaths quietly whistling in and out of his nose. I slowly moved closer to him and started peppering light kisses on his face and his neck, then down to his chest and his belly. He sighed and carded his fingers through my hair. Taking that as encouragement, I went further south to his enormous morning wood.

I spent several minutes worshiping his cock, licking and sucking as Brian whimpered in delight. I had learned the previous night that I was going to need a lot of practice before I was able to take all of his (holy shit) nine inches into my throat. I instead took as much as I could manage, and his warm cum filled my mouth a minute or so later.

As much as I adored Brian and wanted to please him in every way, I could not lie... his spunk did not taste good. I had learned through hours of internet research that cum was only slightly tolerable at best. If you were able to successfully deep throat, at least it would bypass your taste buds, sliding down without your mouth even knowing about it.

As I swallowed Brian's load, I swore at that moment that I would become an expert cock sucker and the gorgeous man sleepily smiling at me was going to be the owner of the cock on which I perfected my technique.

"Morning, Sunshine," Brian said as I stretched out beside him.

"Good morning, Mr. Kinney," I cooed back at him.

Brian obviously did not mind the taste of his own cum, because he gave me a long, tongue-filled kiss.

All at once, I remembered that I had not called my mother since the previous afternoon, and knowing her, she was probably frantic with worry about where I was.

"Shit, what time is it?" I asked.

Brian looked over my shoulder at his alarm clock. "11:32."

"I need to call my mom, so she doesn't think I'm dead or something."

He handed me the cordless phone. "Dial star sixty-seven first, so my number doesn't pop up on the caller I.D."

"Oh yeah, good thinking," I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek for his brilliance.

I dialed my mother's cell phone number while Brian got up to use the bathroom. The line rang three times before she answered.

"Hey, Mom."

"Justin! Thank God! Where have you been?"

I closed my eyes as I prepared to lie to her. "I stayed the night at Emmett's house."

Mom sighed. "I figured, but I wish that you had told me beforehand. When I woke up this morning and didn't see you in your bed, I got worried."

"Maybe if you had bought me a cell phone like I've begged a million times, you could have called me," I offered.

"Maybe you can buy one for yourself, now that you have a job," she countered.

"True. Anyway, the manager of the diner insisted I come to her house today for Thanksgiving, so that's where I'll be later. She's actually the mother of Emmett's roommate."

"That was very sweet of her to invite you. Be sure to thank her for me."

"I will."

"Well, I'm at the homeless shelter in the middle of peeling about two hundred pounds of potatoes, so I need to let you go," she said.

"Okay. Happy Thanksgiving, Mom. I love you."

"You, too, Sweetheart. Bye."

I hung up the phone and noticed that Brian was standing in the bathroom doorway. "You stayed the night at Emmett's house, did you?"

"I was hoping you hadn't heard that," I said, covering my face in shame. "I came out to my mother on Monday night, after she found your black shirt in my room, and I said that it was Emmett's... and that he and I have been dating."

Brian burst out laughing. "Oh, that's rich."

"I had to tell her something!" I yelled.

He laughed a few more seconds before adding, "And you're spending Thanksgiving at Deb's house?"

"That part is true. I'm supposed to be over there at one, but I really need to go home and change first. I can't very well wear the nasty t-shirt and jeans I wore yesterday."

We stopped at a gas station for some gas and coffee before going to my house. Since I knew it would be empty, I invited Brian in.

He marveled at the huge family portrait hanging on the wall in the living room. "Wow, how disgustingly perfect you guys look."

I looked at the picture, which had been taken two months prior. My parents, Molly, and I were all dressed in our Sunday best as we smiled for the camera. We were the model of the perfect American family.

"Yeah... you can't tell from looking at it that my parents had a huge fight the night before that picture was taken. Mom had found some weird charges on the credit card, probably stuff that Dad bought for one of his whores."

"Family portraits are usually pretty deceptive," Brian said. "We used to have one just like that at my house. If you looked at it closely, you could see that I had a black eye from dear old Jack. Mom tried to cover it with makeup, but it was still pretty swollen."

I changed into a navy blue sweater and gray slacks and put a little gel in my hair before we left. Brian drove us to Debbie's house but made no move to get out of the Jeep.

"I guess I'll see you later," he said as he idled at the curb.

"You're not going in?"

He shrugged. "I wasn't invited."

"I'm sure Debbie would love to have you. What else did you have planned for the day?"

"I was originally going to be partying in Miami today, so nothing."

"Debbie would freak if she knew you weren't going to have a Thanksgiving meal," I said as I opened the door to get out. "Come on."

Brian sighed and turned off the engine. We walked to Debbie's front door and Brian opened it without knocking.

Several heads turned when we walked into the small house, which had an open floor plan. I immediately saw Ted, Emmett, Michael, Ben, and a cute blonde guy in his twenties sitting around the living room. Debbie, Miss Peterson, and an older man were working in the kitchen while Melanie, looking like she was going to pop at any minute, sat at the dining room table.

"Oh, Jesus," Melanie groaned. "What the fuck is he doing here?"

Brian put his arm around my shoulders. "I believe Justin was invited."

"I meant you, asshole," she clarified.

"Now Mel, be nice," Debbie said as she and the older man walked over to us. "I'm glad you guys came. Justin, this is my brother Vic."

"It's nice to meet you," I said, shaking his hand warmly. "Is it okay that I brought Brian?"

"Of course!" Debbie said, taking our coats. "The more, the merrier."

"No, it's not!" Melanie yelled.

"Please forgive my partner," Miss Peterson said to us. "The baby is due in four days and she's miserable."

"I didn't notice anything different from her usual behavior," Brian quipped as he gave Vic a hug.

We walked over to the living room area, where Planes, Trains and Automobiles was playing on the TV.

"I didn't see you at Babylon last night," Michael said to Brian.

"No, you didn't," Brian confirmed.

"Justin, this is my boyfriend Blake," Ted said, indicating the twink at his side.

I heard Emmett snort in disdain, which caused me to look at him curiously. He responded by getting up from his chair and wrapping me in a hug.

"Blake nearly killed Teddy two months ago. He had the balls to show up at Woody's last night," Emmett whispered in my ear before releasing me.

I then looked at Blake, who had stood up to greet me. I forced a smile as I shook his hand.

"Blake, this is Brian's boyfriend Justin," Emmett said before I could introduce myself.

Brian made a gagging noise behind me. "No, no, no, no... He's not my boyfriend."

"Then why in the hell did you bring him here?" Michael asked. "Isn't he your student?"

I looked around and noticed all eyes were on Brian.

"Uh..." Brian said, for once looking speechless. "Deb invited him, right Deb?"

"You showed up together," Ben pointed out.

"He needed a ride."

"Yeah, and he was probably already at your place this morning, wasn't he?" Melanie sniped.

Miss Peterson chimed in. "Did he spend the night with you again?"

"Again?" Michael nearly shrieked. "How many times has he spent the night, Brian?"

"They're going to fire you," Ben said. "You know that schools have zero tolerance for... whatever this is."

"You'll never get another teaching job," Miss Peterson added.

"Not if they don't find out," Brian said.

Ted spoke up. "I really thought you were smarter than this, Brian."

"He's already gotten you suspended," Michael said, glaring at me. "Are you going to let him make you end up in prison, too?"

"We're doing nothing illegal," Brian said. "He's seventeen, which is past the age of consent in this state."

"Are you seriously going to let some little blonde piece of ass destroy your life?" Michael yelled.

"Enough!" Debbie snarled. "I don't exactly condone what is going on between them, but this is Thanks-fucking-giving! Vic and I have been up since the crack of dawn preparing this meal and we're going to enjoy it together, dammit! Now, everybody get your asses over here and sit down!"

We all took a seat at one of the two tables, which were covered in beautiful tablecloths and place settings. Brian and I sat at a small card table with Michael and Ben while everyone else sat at the main dining room table.

"Michael, do you want to say Grace*?" Debbie asked.

Michael let out a big sigh before bowing his head and quickly rattling off, "Bless us, O Lord, and these your gifts, which we are about to receive from your bounty. Through Christ our Lord. Amen."

"Amen," a few of us echoed.

"I was hoping for something a little more heartfelt, son," Debbie snapped. "Whatever, let's go ahead and get started."

We all grabbed our plates and made a line to the kitchen counter, which was covered in various dishes with traditional Thanksgiving foods. I loaded up my plate with turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, corn, and two dinner rolls before retaking my seat.

"Holy shit," Brian said as he sat down, looking at the mountain on my plate. "Where are you going to put all that?"

"Oh, I'll find room," I said as I picked up my fork to dig in.

"Save room for dessert, everyone," Debbie said. "We've got pumpkin pie, pecan pie,and chocolate cake."

"So, Teddy," Emmett said a little too loudly. "Why don't you regale us with the story of how you and Blake first got together?"

Ted chuckled uncomfortably. "Uh... we go to the same gym."

"Not how you met," Emmett said, scoffing. "I meant, how did you guys first hook up?"

"I noticed him on Liberty Avenue one night," Blake said.

"He actually followed me from Woody's to Babylon."

Brian reached over and pinched my earlobe. "A little blonde stalker."

I stuck my tongue out at him between bites.

"Yeah, and then what happened?" Emmett insisted.

Debbie sighed. "We all know what happened next."

"No, we don't all know," Emmett said. "Justin, do you know what happened next?"

"No," I mumbled around a mouthful of the most delicious sweet potatoes I had ever tasted.

"Em, please," Ted pleaded.

"Oh, alright, I'll tell him," Emmett said, over-exaggerating his words. "Teddy brought Blakey-poo home with him and Blakey-poo made Teddy take GHB - the date rape drug."

"He didn't make me take anything," Ted snapped.

"And then Teddy had a seizure and lost consciousness, and Blake ran out of there like a bat out of hell," Emmett continued.

"I called an ambulance after I got outside," Blake said.

"Oh, well bless your little heart!" Emmett yelled, slapping the table with both hands and standing up. "Where the fuck were you when Ted was lying in a coma afterward, huh?"

"Cut it out!" Debbie yelled. "Emmett, go eat on the couch."

"Gladly," Emmett said, picking up his plate and wine glass and depositing himself in the living room.

We all ate in silence for a couple of minutes until Melanie let out a grunt.

"Ow," she said through gritted teeth, rubbing her swollen belly.

"Are you okay, Sweetie?" Debbie asked.

"Yeah, I've been having these fucking Braxton-Hicks contractions for weeks."

"Well, you did lose your mucus plug yesterday," Miss Peterson said.

"Gross!" Brian yelled. "We're trying to eat over here!"

"Does that mean the baby's coming?" Michael asked, worry in his voice.

"That means it'll be any day now and it can't come soon enough, in my opinion," Melanie said.

"Are you going to be taking time off of work after she's born, Linds?" Ben asked.

Brian barked out a laugh. "How would she explain that one? ‘Oh, excuse me, Dr. Perkins? My lesbian lover just gave birth to our gay friend's bastard child, so do you mind if I have a few days off?' That'll go over like a fart in church."

I couldn't help but giggle. That man was such a hilarious asshole.

"I was going to feign the flu and take a few days off," Miss Peterson answered, ignoring Brian.

"But Miss Peterson, what about the Christmas play?" I asked. "We still have a lot to do and the first performance is like, two weeks from now."

"You may as well call me ‘Lindsay' when we're out of school," she said, turning in her chair to speak to me. "Anyway, I assumed that Brian would have told you the play has been canceled, due to his little, uh... unplanned sabbatical. It's too late to get another teacher to direct."

I looked at Brian. "What?"

He picked up the bottle of red wine from the center of the table and refilled his glass, avoiding my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him.

"Ooh, lover's quarrel," Emmett sang out from the couch.

I put my fork down, my appetite gone. "How long have you known?"

"Since Monday, when Perkins suspended me," Brian finally admitted.

"You've known for three days and you didn't tell me? Even during all the time we've spent together?"

"And just how much time have the two of you spent together?" Michael asked.

"That's really none of your business, Michael," Brian said before looking at me. "You were already upset about the fight fallout and I didn't know how to tell you."

"Oh, so you were afraid of making your little boy toy upset, but you have no problem with the fact that Lindsay's been walking around with your dirty little secret for almost a week, nearly sick with guilt," Melanie said.

"Mel," Lindsay warned.

"No, this is bullshit!" Melanie said, heaving herself out of her chair. "If you were straight and having sex with a female student, it would be completely unacceptable. We would all be lined up to turn you in. But what, since you're both men, that makes it okay?"

"No one's saying that it is," Debbie said.

"Then why are we all just sitting here while the two of them parade their little affair right in front of us?"

"We are not ‘parading' anything," Brian said. "It's not as if I'm fucking him on top of the dinner table."

"I wouldn't complain if they did," Vic admitted.

Debbie gave Vic a light slap on his shoulder.

"I guess the two of you are just going to continue fucking until you get caught and expect all of us to keep it a secret?" Melanie asked.

Before either of us could answer, we were interrupted by the sound of Melanie's water breaking all over the floor.

 

Chapter End Notes:

* http://www.catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=887