- Text Size +

As one could imagine, things got a bit hectic in Debbie's house after Melanie's water broke. Melanie froze in shock where she stood, Michael almost passed out, Ted reverse ate all over his plate, and Debbie started chanting "I'm gonna be a grandma!" over and over again.

Lindsay and Ben soon got Melanie out to Lindsay's car to take her to the hospital. Ben had to come back into the house to retrieve Michael, who was shaking and hyperventilating at that point as the reality of his impending fatherhood had finally hit him.

Debbie and Vic cleaned up the river of fluid that Melanie had left behind while Ted cleaned himself up. Ted then politely thanked our hosts before he and Blake left, much to Emmett's delight.

Once the chaos had died down, Emmett and I volunteered to put the leftovers away. I was about to ask Brian to help with the dishes, but he snuck out the back door before I could.

After everything was put away and the dishwasher was turned on, I noticed that Brian still had not come back into the house. I put on my coat and went outside.

I found him sitting on top of an old wooden picnic table smoking a joint. I took a seat next to him.

"It's cold out here," I said, pulling my collar up higher around my neck.

Brian blew out a big plume of smoke and held out the joint in front of my lips. "Yeah, it's supposed to snow tonight."

I took a puff and held it, fighting the urge to cough it out. I had only smoked pot a couple of times before but did not remember it tasting that strong.

"Now you see why I prefer to go out of town on Thanksgiving," he said.

I started laughing/coughing out the smoke. "Why, because someone's water always breaks?"

"No... fucking drama. It's impossible to put a bunch of nutcases like us in a room together without someone flipping out eventually."

"If we hadn't come, it would have been a peaceful meal."

"Fuck no, it wouldn't have been. Emmett still would have been in a bitchy mood because of Blake being here and Melanie's water still would have broken. Our presence only added a tiny bit of fuel to the fire."

"You don't think her yelling at us caused her water to break?" I asked.

"I'm certainly not taking any responsibility and neither should you. It's not our fault she got all riled up after sticking her nose where it didn't belong."

I leaned into him and put my head on his shoulder, already feeling a bit buzzed. "Well, I guess it was slightly better than if I had gone to Daphne's aunt's house with her, because at least there was meat here."

Brian chuckled. "You can't have Thanksgiving without turkey."

"Fuck no, you can't. It's un-American."

We finished the joint before going back into the house. Debbie, Vic, and Emmett were in the living room having dessert and watching the beginning of Mommie Dearest.

"Help yourselves, boys," Debbie yelled to us. "I'm not serving today."

Expecting Brian to pass on dessert, I was stunned when he cut himself a huge piece of chocolate cake.

"I really shouldn't get stoned on a food holiday," he muttered as he carried his plate to the living room and sat down on the recliner.

Not knowing which to choose, I cut myself a small piece of each of the two pies and the cake before joining Emmett and Debbie on the couch.

"Oh, my mom wanted me to thank you for inviting me today," I said to Debbie before taking a bite of the pumpkin pie, which was fucking delicious. I couldn't tell if it was actually good or if the marijuana was making it good, but I didn't give a shit.

"We were very happy to have you, Sunshine," she said. "You're welcome any time."

"It's always nice to have an adorable little blonde over at the house," Vic added with a wink.

"Uh, only as long as that little blonde didn't nearly kill my best friend," Emmett said. "I can't believe that Teddy brought that piece of disco trash here with him."

Debbie patted Emmett on his knee. "I didn't know who he was when they walked in the door. I've seen Blake in the diner a few times, but I didn't know that he was the one who put Ted in the hospital until you told me when you walked in and saw him."

"I just wish Teddy had more self respect than that," Emmett said sadly. "He deserves so much better. Sure, Blake is adorable and I've heard through the grapevine that he's great in bed, but-"

Brian snorted and said with a mouthful of cake, "Yeah, I know exactly how great."

"You fucked Blake?" Emmett and Debbie asked simultaneously. I would have asked, too, but my mouth was too full of pecan pie, which was even tastier than the pumpkin.

"Duh," Brian said before shoveling more cake into his mouth. "I took him home with me from the gym one afternoon a year or so ago."

"Don't talk with your mouth full," Debbie told Brian.

"That boy is a cock sucking champeen," Brian added.

Emmett held up his hand in a stop motion. "Please, spare us the details."

"I'd like to hear more," Vic said.

Brian obliged the older gentleman. "He had zero gag reflex."

"Neither do I!" Emmett yelled. "So what? Being skilled in the art of dick swallowing doesn't make him a good person! He-"

Emmett's rant was interrupted by the phone on the kitchen wall ringing. Debbie answered it, and it became quickly obvious that she was talking to Michael.

She returned to the couch a couple minutes later. "Melanie is only two centimeters dilated, so it's going to be a very long night."

Brian nearly choked on his cake. "Well, I've lost my appetite. Let's get out of here."

I assumed he was talking to me, so I got up and put my empty plate in the sink. We put our coats back on, said our final thanks to our hosts, and left.

Once Brian and I got back to the loft, we both collapsed onto his bed and took a nap.

It was dark outside by the time I was woken up by what sounded like a horse running up a flight of stairs but was actually Brian running on his treadmill on the other side of the glass panels.

He was wearing nothing but a pair of gym shorts and sneakers while running faster than I could probably ever run, even if an ax murderer was chasing me.

"It's going to take me a half hour to burn off that cake," he huffed out. "You shouldn't have let me eat it."

I scoffed. "Oh yeah, blame me for having no self-restraint."

He pushed a button on the control panel in front of him, speeding up the treadmill. "If I didn't have any self-restraint, I'd be fucking you right now."

I stood in front of the machine and asked, "Why are you restraining yourself from fucking me?"

Brian stared into my eyes for several seconds as he continued to run. "Plausible deniability."

"You sucked my dick in the school locker room, among other things that go way beyond the acceptable teacher/student relationship," I reminded him.

He sped up the treadmill even more. "I'm sure you can find a movie or something to watch on TV."

I flipped through the channels and found the edited-for-TV version of Die Hard to mindlessly watch while Brian finished his run. I heard him turn off the treadmill, go into the bathroom, and turn on the shower.

I was disappointed that he did not invite me but decided after a minute of pouting to strip off my clothes. Instead of joining him in the shower, I went over to his bedside table and opened it. I was hoping to find some lube and was not disappointed; instead, I was actually a bit shocked at the number of bottles he had in stock. I grabbed a bottle of plain old KY Jelly and laid down on Brian's bed so that my feet were pointing towards the bathroom door.

I squirted some lube into my right hand and began to slowly stroke my cock. Being the seventeen year old young man that I was, it took no time for it to come to full attention.

Once I heard Brian turn the water off, I bent my knees further and opened my legs wide. He gasped a bit when he walked into the bedroom a minute later.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his eyes locked onto my junk.

"Oh... nothing," I casually stated as I continued molesting myself.

"That's what I thought," he said as he rubbed a towel over his wet hair. "If I knew any better, I'd say you were trying to tempt your teacher into doing something that would get him in big trouble."

"You may as well seal the deal, Mr. Kinney. Judging by our twin hard-ons, it won't take either of us long to finish."

He walked closer to the bed, a sly grin on his face. "I want to see you finger yourself."

"Wh... what?" I stammered, my breath quickening as I fought the urge to come.

"Do you ever stick your fingers up your ass when you jerk off?" he asked, rubbing a hand over his own hard dick.

Oh, Christ...

"Sometimes."

He smiled and threw the lube bottle onto the bed. "Go ahead. Do what you do when you're alone."

I put more lube on my hands and reached between my legs with my left hand. I ran the tip of my index finger around the rim of my hole before pressing the tip in, watching as Brian's eyes grew wide with desire. I pressed my finger in farther, arching my back and moaning from the painful but somehow still pleasurable burn.

I was hoping he would offer to lend a hand or at least a finger, but he instead said, "I want to watch you come, Justin. You're going to do this all on your own."

That fucking asshole.

Since Brian wasn't going to join in, I decided to close my eyes and imagine how it would feel if it were his hands on me, his long fingers slipping inside my hole. Adding another finger and pushing in farther, I pressed against my prostate. I slowly stroked my cock, wanting to come very badly while also wanting the pleasure to last as long as possible.

"Do you think about me when you do this all alone in your bedroom, Justin?" Brian asked.

"Uh-huh," was all I was able to say, my bottom lip involuntarily rolling between my teeth.

He chuckled. "Jesus, you have no idea how hot you look right now."

I added a third finger and started to squeeze and twist my cock with my right hand. Finally conceding to the fact that I wasn't going to last but a few more seconds, I opened my eyes and saw that Brian was jerking his cock while watching my little show with lust-blown eyes. He threw his head back and groaned, and we both shot our loads at the same time.

I laid on the bed like a dog in the sun, panting and sweating. Brian threw a wet wash cloth on my belly a minute later.

"Well, that was nice," he said. "However, you need to work on your seduction technique."

"Excuse me?" I said as I started wiping up my mess.

He opened his underwear drawer and picked out one of his many pairs of black boxer briefs. "Get dressed, we need to get going."

"Where?"

"I'm going to Woody's and Babylon after I take you home."

I slowly sat up and watched as he started riffling through his dresser for an outfit for the night. "Why can't I come with you?"

"Because it's time for you to go home to your mommy. You've been with me for the last twenty-four hours and I need a break."

I threw my cum rag at him, which landed somewhere on the floor behind him. "I didn't know I was such a fucking nuisance. Here I thought we were having a good time together, but I guess not."

We got dressed, took the elevator downstairs, and walked out to the Jeep in silence. He turned the volume of the stereo way up, David Coverdale shrieking "Here I Go Again" into our ears.

He dropped me off at what was becoming the usual spot down the street from my house. I unhooked the seat belt, but before I could get out of the Jeep, Brian yanked me over to him.

I actually did not want to kiss him goodbye, I was so angry at him.

"Let go of me!" I yelled, trying to push him away.

He grabbed me behind my neck and nearly slammed our mouths together, hurting my teeth. I struggled against his strong grip for a few seconds before remembering that it was Brian Fucking Kinney kissing me and gave in.

It was impossible to stay mad at the son of a bitch.

We kissed longer than two men sitting in a car in the middle of conservative white suburbia ever should, roughly however long Def Leppard's "Love Bites" is.

He finally let me go at the end of the song and whispered "Later", my signal to leave. I reluctantly did without saying another word to him.

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely Lorie for her help and her support for this story. Thanks, Lorie!!