- Text Size +

Brian ordered me to sit on his black leather couch once we had gotten up to his office. Like a naughty puppy, I sat while Brian took a seat at his desk chair.

He filled (or most likely refilled) a tumbler on his desk with Old Grand-Dad 114 and tossed it back in one large gulp. He then licked his lips and said in a firm tone, "You just had to tell Daphne about us, didn't you?"

I opened and closed my mouth a few times. "Uh, is that a rhetorical question or should I answer?"

Brian scoffed. "Alright, go ahead."

"I didn't tell her until after you dumped me the other day. She won't tell anyone. Besides, all of your friends know about us, so I figured that it was okay for my friend to know, too," I said with a shrug.

"Yeah, but none of my friends are students at St. James Academy where I fucking work!"

"Oh, you mean the same St. James Academy where you sucked my dick in the boy's locker room?" I threw at him.

He cringed at the memory. "I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I did that. If someone had walked in..."

I stood up and boldly began walking towards him. "You were thinking that it would be hotter than hell to do something so dangerous. You couldn't wait to taste me."

Brian looked at me as if he were a hungry lion about to pounce on a delicious young zebra who had wandered away from his pack.

"No matter how hard you try, you just can't deny this magnetic attraction between us," I said, now standing beside his desk. "Even though you know how poisonous our relationship could be to your career, you can't resist me."

I reached out and ran my index finger over his right middle finger where I knew he had the word RESIST tattooed. "What is the story behind your tattoo, anyway? I've always wanted to ask."

He shook his head and pulled his hand away.

Deciding not to press him any further on the meaning of his ink at that time, I sunk down to my knees and moved closer towards him. "Well, we both know that you want me. You can talk tough, telling everyone and yourself that you don't want me or even care about me, but we both know that it's bullshit."

I ran my hands up his thighs and unbuttoned his jeans. He let me unzip his fly before asking me, "What do you think you're doing, Mr. Taylor?"

I grabbed his waistband and forced myself not to smile as he lifted his hips to let me pull his pants down mid-thigh.

Ooh, he wasn't wearing any underwear.

"I think it's time for me to take an exam, Mr. Kinney. You're such an amazing teacher... let's see how well I can apply all I've learned from you so far. I've been doing my homework, too."

His dick was harder than a fucking rock, rip-roaring ready to be sucked. I grabbed his shaft and licked the bubble of pre-cum on the head, chuckling quietly as he sharply inhaled. Taking it a tiny bit at a time, I willed my throat to relax in preparation for showing him how much I had studied.

It turns out that deep-throating a monster dick like Brian's isn't too difficult as long as you have a dildo at home to practice on. I silently thanked Emmett for buying me my "Welcome to Queerdom Gift" as I took more and more of Brian's nine inches into my throat.

"Jesus, Sunshine," Brian groaned, obviously impressed by how much better I had gotten at suppressing my gag reflex since the last time I blew him.

Before I knew it, my nose was grazing Brian's pubes as I continued to worship his almighty cock. I probably could have kept up my task for a few more minutes but he soon lost it, groaning in ecstasy as he came down my throat.

Once he was done shaking and whimpering, I lifted my head and looked up at his ridiculously handsome face. His eyes were literally rolled back in his head for a few seconds before he focused on me.

"How'd I do, teacher?" I asked.

He took a few seconds to regain his composure. "You get an A+, Mr. Taylor."

I stood up and poured myself some of Brian's choice of drink for the evening. It was quite tasty.

"What am I going to do with you?" Brian asked as he pulled his pants back up.

I dared to ask, "Is that another rhetorical question?"

"I planned on bringing you up here and verbally tear you a new asshole, but now I just want to literally tear your asshole," he said, his eyes glazed in hunger for me.

Ouch.

I swallowed the rest of the bourbon in the glass.

Brian stood up and stared down at me. "Go back downstairs, find Daphne, and get the fuck out of my club."

The smile I didn't realize I was sporting disappeared. "What?"

"Are these... difficult... instructions?" he asked slowly, like he was speaking to an idiot.

"I... I thought..." I began to say.

"What, you thought you'd come here tonight, use your little fag hag to muscle your way through the door, grab my attention, and then use your charms to coerce me into taking you home and fucking that tight little virgin ass of yours?"

I tried not to look too guilty. "Well, yeah."

Brian shook his head in pity. "You're so cute, but so naïve. I have turned down more ass in the past year than you'll ever be offered, sonny boy, and none of those asses could possibly destroy my career if I were to fuck them. Sure, I would love to take you back to the loft and fuck you until the Steelers win the Super Bowl again, but it's not going to happen any time soon."

Speaking of football, I decided to throw a Hail Mary Pass. "What if one of those offers of ass was from Chris Hobbs?"

He tilted his head curiously.

I squared my shoulders and said, "Why do you think he vouched for you at your school board meeting, huh? Out of the kindness of his heart? Yeah fucking right. I caught him in the middle of a threesome in the backroom last Friday night right before the Big Dick Contest."

Brian sat back down in his chair and chuckled. "I knew that little punk had to be a fag."

"He freaked out and begged me not to tell anyone. I said that I would keep my mouth shut as long as he never came back here again, stopped treating me like a piece of shit, and did whatever he needed to do to help you get your suspension lifted."

"He could have just denied it, if you did tell anyone what you saw."

"No, because when he pointed that out to me, I told him that I knew the owner of this place and could get a copy of the security videos showing that he had been here. I said that I would upload still-shots from them to the internet and email the link to everyone in the student directory if he didn't do what I said."

"We don't have cameras installed here," Brian said.

"Hobbs didn't know that."

He looked impressed. "You blackmailed Chris Hobbs, a guy who could probably kill you with his bare hands?"

"Yeah," I said, putting my hands on my hips. "And I saved your ass. You're welcome."

With that, I walked out of the office and back downstairs.

I first contemplated finding Daphne and getting us the hell out of there but remembered that was exactly what Brian hoped I would do. No way was I going to let him win by chasing me out. I was also way too horny and there were way too many hot guys there for me to leave so early in the evening.  

I started dancing by myself to "Le Freak" by Chic. It took no time for a very sexy buff dude in a tight t-shirt that had The Big Easy printed on it to join me.

"Hey," he said to me.

I threw my arms around his shoulders and let him lead as we moved in time with the groovy beat.

The song wasn't even over yet before Big Easy invited me to the backroom. We passed by the twink I remembered as Todd, who was being taken from behind by a sexy buff dude of his own much like the last time I had seen him.

"Hey Todd, how's it going?" I asked, although I did not know him personally.

"Fine!" he called out.

Big Easy and I found an empty patch of wall and started kissing. I felt like such a filthy slut, seeing as I just had Brian's cock down my throat not ten minutes before and was still digesting his cum.

I didn't know what Big Easy had been planning on doing to me when we first walked into the backroom, but he soon made it obvious when he suddenly broke the kiss and spun me around to face the wall.

Oh shit.

I felt instant panic wash over me as Big Easy unbuttoned my cargo pants.

"Uh..." I croaked.

"Don't worry, baby," Big Easy crooned into my ear. "I have a condom."

That was the last thing I was worried about at the moment. I was not at all prepared or willing to lose my virginity in the orgy room at Babylon to a random guy whose name I didn't even know, no matter how angry I was at Brian.

I couldn't even remember why I was even angry at him as Big Easy pulled my pants and boxers down, exposing my bare ass to everyone who may have been watching.

I heard the tear of the condom wrapper, causing every muscle in my body to tighten up in fear of what was about to happen.

"Hey!" Big Easy suddenly yelled behind me.

I turned just in time to see Brian shove the guy away from me.

"Fuck off!" he roared at Big Easy, who scampered away with his pants around his knees.

Brian glared at me and said, "Alright, you proved your point, now pull your fucking pants back up."

Although I was incredibly grateful to Brian for literally saving my ass, I tried to act just the opposite. "Oh, so now no one's allowed to fuck me?"

Brian opened his mouth to say something, but instead shoved me against the sticky wall and fiercely kissed me as if he were reclaiming me after what had almost just happened with Big Easy. Defying another one of his orders, I had not pulled my pants back up. My hard cock was hanging proudly and Brian's hand soon found it.

We kissed for a few more seconds before he decided to return the favor I had given him earlier. Every fag in the backroom watched in awe as Brian Fucking Kinney, King of Liberty Avenue and owner of Babylon gave me, a skinny seventeen year old prep school twink a world-class blowjob. One of my fellow twinks even gave me a congratulatory fist pump.

I could have let Brian suck my dick until the Cubs won the World Series again but alas, I couldn't hold off my orgasm for that long. A loud groan which had escaped from deep within my chest as I came echoed off the walls, followed by the applause of the impressed onlookers.

While I caught my breath, Brian fixed my clothes for me. He gave me another long kiss before escorting me back out to the dance floor.

I was afraid that even after all of that, he was still going to throw me out of the club. Instead, we began dancing to "Celebration" by Kool & the Gang.

Yet another disco song came on afterwards, prompting me to ask Brian, "Is tonight Best of Disco night or something?"

"No, it'll switch over to the techno shit we usually play at midnight."

We danced and dry-humped for a few more songs before Daphne approached us.

"I'm going home," she said. "I need to start working on the two thousand word story about what we would do if we could be our favorite superhero for a day that one of our teachers assigned us."

"God, what an asshole that teacher must be," Brian said before turning to me. "I guess you'd better be getting home to work on that story, too."

My mouth dropped open. "You want me to leave?"

He grabbed my left wrist to look at my watch. "It is getting late, plus you're working the morning shift at the diner tomorrow, right?"

I looked at Daphne and back to Brian. "Uh, yeah. Deb expects me there at ten."

"You must always remember to prioritize, Mr. Taylor," Brian instructed. "Work needs to come before play."

"Let's get going, then," Daphne said, looking almost as upset as I was that Brian was sending me away.

Daphne and I were on our way home a few minutes later.

"I wish you hadn't come to say goodbye," I said, trying to hold back my anger and disappointment. "He almost definitely would have taken me home with him."

"I'm sorry... I didn't want you to worry about me. At least things seem better now between you and him. You were looking quite cozy together."

I spent the rest of our trip telling Daphne what had happened in Brian's office and the back room, and I was surprised she didn't crash the car while squealing over my naughty tales.

Before going to bed that night, I wrote a rough draft of my "Day in the Life of a Superhero" story for Brian's creative writing class. I chose to portray Batman's faithful sidekick Robin, titling the story Boy Wonder Saves the Shop.

It was a self-referential story about Batman and Robin's quest to find out who robbed a comic book store. The gay owner of the store, a very obvious depiction of Michael whom I named Ralph (which was of course a synonym of "puke"), was a total asshole who didn't take Batman and Robin seriously. Robin had a hunch that the crime was committed by an anti-gay group of thugs who hung out at a bar in the bad part of town. Batman and Robin go undercover and get invited to hang out with the thugs later that night at one of their homes. Robin sneaks into the basement and finds Ralph's stolen comic books and action figures. He calls the police, and he and Batman leave before the place gets raided. Ralph gets his property back and has no choice but to thank Batman and Robin for saving his shop. Peppered throughout the story is a lot of sexual tension and innuendo between Batman and Robin.

I knew that Robin was pretty lame as far as superheroes went, having no actual superpowers and not nearly as badass as Batman, but I chose him because I knew that Brian was a Batman fan and would see himself as Batman as he read my story. He would have no choice in fact, since my Batman was clearly Brian if he were a billionaire playboy who ran around as a masked vigilante detective in his spare time.

Boy Wonder Saves the Shop ended with Batman telling Robin that they must return to the Batcave to work on their next case, which would most likely take them "all...night... long" to solve.