- Text Size +

What did I want for my birthday? Did he really have to ask?

I responded by sucking his thumb into my mouth and biting it gently. He groaned and replaced his thumb with his tongue.

After Brian had stripped the covers off the bed, we probably set the world record for how quickly two people could get naked. The room was a bit chilly, but I knew that we would soon warm each other up.

I had been looking forward to this moment for so long, playing it out many different ways in my head. Sometimes Brian was aggressive, sometimes he was so gentle I hardly noticed he was there, and other times he was like Goldilocks... just right.

Brian started kissing me again once we had tumbled onto the ridiculously comfortable bed together, his tongue doing amazingly wonderful things to my mouth like only he could. His teeth nipped teasingly at my bottom lip before he pulled it into his mouth. He then pulled away, smoothing back some hair off of my forehead as he looked into my eyes.

"You are really beautiful, you know that?" Brian whispered to me.

My smile could have lit up the Manhattan skyline all on its own.

"Are you sure you want this?"

I nodded, because of course I was sure.

"Say it," he demanded. "I want to hear you say it."

"I... I want this," I said, my voice suddenly shaking a bit. "I want this more than anything in my entire life, Brian."

That was all the convincing he needed. He rolled over on top of me and settled his lower body between my legs. I loved the feeling of him lying on me, not quite crushing me but rather comforting me with his weight. He continued kissing me for what felt like hours but what was probably only a few minutes before he started making his way slowly down my body.

He reached for my hands and entwined our fingers, continuing on down my torso and leaving feather light kisses along the way. I jumped when his tongue circled my right nipple.

Brian looked up at me and smirked before placing a wet, open mouthed kiss in the middle of my chest.

"You love it when I play with your nipples, don't you?" he asked tauntingly.

"Yes, so keep doing it, dammit," I ordered.

Without realizing what I was even doing, I forcefully pushed his head back down. I could feel Brian's groan escape from him as he continued working on my nipples, sucking them gently and nibbling them lightly with his teeth.

The lower he went down my body, the more nervous I started to become. I didn't want him to know that I was secretly terrified of what was about to happen, because even with how much I had been practicing with my "Welcome to Queerdom" dildo at home, I knew that it was going to hurt like hell once he started penetrating me.

I wanted this... I needed this. Fuck the pain.

Brian must have sensed how anxious I was, because he untangled our fingers and began running his hands lightly up and down my sides.

I giggled like a little girl. "Stop, that tickles."

"Sorry," Brian said, stilling his hands so I would stop squirming.

He kissed and swirled his tongue around my belly button before continuing his journey south. He then buried his face into my pubes and breathed me in, exhaling with a sigh as if he had just smelled a lovely bouquet.

I was happy I wasn't the only one who enjoyed the smell of man stench.

He moved his hands down to my hips and nudged at my thigh with his nose, encouraging me to spread my legs wider for him.

I shivered as I felt his cool breath tease the inside of my leg before he began sucking gently on the sensitive skin of my inner thigh. A growl-like moan escaped from me as I felt his hair tickle my cock, and I reached out and clenched the super-soft sheet with both hands.

The sight of Brian in between my legs worshipping my body was almost too much for me to handle. I had never been so fucking hard in my life and he hadn't even touched my cock yet. I reach down to try and ease some of the pressure, but Brian pushed my hand away.

"Don't touch," he warned.

"I'm sorry," I whimpered. "I'm eighteen... it's not my fault I have no self control where my cock is concerned. I can only take so much."

He gave me a pitiful look. "You're right, Justin. Pull your knees up all the way."

Once my knees were up Brian started licking around my hole, then he stiffened his tongue and pushed it in as far as it would go as he ran his thumb across my slit. He only had to do that for a few seconds before I shot a huge load right over my head, hitting the headboard.

As hot as that was, I couldn't help but laugh at the distance I had achieved. I lowered my legs, putting my feet flat on the bed.

"There, that should take some of the pressure off," Brian said with a smile. "Alright, enough of this foreplay shit. I don't know how much more I can take, either. I've been waiting forever to get in your hot little ass."

I watched as Brian walked over to his suitcase and pulled out a fancy-looking bottle of lube and a big box of condoms. He furiously ripped the box open and carried it and the lube over to the nightstand.

"Wow, you came prepared," I said. "You so knew what was going to happen once you got me here, didn't you?"

Brian froze for a moment. "We don't have to do this, you know."

"No!" I yelled, bolting up to a seated position. "I want to! I mean-"

He chuckled. "You're such a cocky little shit. It's so much fun to tease you."

"Oh, so that's what this whole cat-and-mouse bullshit has been over the past few weeks? Fun?"

Brian sat beside me on the bed. "There have been some fun moments, yes."

I smiled as he pushed me back down and pressed his lips hotly against mine.

"Let's have some real fun," he said.

He opened the bottle of lube and squirted some onto his fingers, his eyes never once leaving mine.

"Are you comfortable?"

I nodded as he lay himself back down beside me, his perfectly tanned skin next to mine making me look even paler than usual. The contrast was mesmerizing.

"Open your legs a little for me," he asked, his voice rough with want and desire.

I did as I was told and watched the look on Brian's face as he took in all of my naked flesh. He made me feel so... yes, beautiful. We were beautiful together.

I jumped a little when I felt a cold, gooey finger at my entrance.

"Relax," he said in a soothing tone.

I laughed nervously. "It's cold."

"It'll warm up," he promised.

I relaxed when he touched me again. His finger circled my hole briefly before I felt him push the tip in gently and wiggle his finger around inside of me.

Even during the times we had fooled around before, he had never put anything inside of my ass other than his tongue when he rimmed me the night before Thanksgiving. A little too intimate for him, I suppose.

I squeezed my eyes closed tightly as he pushed his finger in deeper, stretching me. It felt so different than when I did it to myself. So much more... intense. Better.

"Open your eyes for me, Justin, and keep them open," he demanded.

I did as he said and smiled.

"How does that feel?" he asked as he slid his finger almost completely out before pushing it back inside.

I responded with a groan as I tightened up around him.

"Do you want more?"

I nodded my head vigorously. Yes, I fucking wanted more!

"Say it, Justin. Tell me what you want."

"I want... I want more," I whimpered, loving the way he kept saying my first name since he hardly ever did.

"Yeah?" Brian said as he slipped in a second finger.

I gasped, giving him the opportunity to swipe the inside of my mouth with his tongue as he worked his magic with his long fingers. He rhythmically sucked on my tongue and thrust his fingers in and out of me. All I could do was moan with every exhale.

I could see Brian reach over for the lube with his free hand. He partially pulled his fingers out and added more. Soon a third finger joined in on the fun.

"Oh, God!" I growled. "Please... please, please, please."

"Please, what, birthday boy?" Brian asked me teasingly.

"Please... fuck me!" I screamed.

"Shhhh... you'll wake up the entire building," he loudly whispered at me.

"I don't care. I need to feel you inside of me!"

"You need to, huh?"

Ugh, he was such an asshole...

He obviously got off on hearing me beg. "Please, Brian. I want you now."

He sighed dramatically, as if my request was an imposition. "Well, alright, I guess I've made you wait long enough."

Brian pulled his fingers out of me, instantly leaving me feeling like something was missing. I had to remind myself that had only been a warm up for the main event.

He then reached over and tore a condom from the strip. He tore the foil packet open with his teeth, spit the torn-off piece onto the floor, and handed the rolled up condom to me.

"Put it on me," he instructed.

I must have hesitated, because he goaded, "Go on... in this case you'll need to wrap your present, instead of unwrap it."

I chuckled and reached out with shaking hands to roll the condom onto his huge erection.

"Get up on your elbows. I want you to watch me enter you," he said, kissing my neck.

Just hearing him say that almost made me shoot off another rocket.

I propped myself up as Brian positioned himself in front of me.

"Ready?" he asked.

I pushed myself up further to kiss him.

Taking that as an affirmative answer, Brian pushed the head of his cock into my ass.

I hissed at the burn and pressure.

"Breathe, Justin," he said just over a whisper. "Try to push me out."

He let me take a few slow breaths before pushing farther inside. Not feeling any resistance, Brian suddenly shoved nearly all the way in.

My front teeth involuntarily clacked together, and I bit the tip of my tongue in the process.

"Aah!" I yelled out.

"Sorry, I'm trying to be gentle," Brian said, slowly pulling out a little.

"No... not you. I bit my tongue," I clarified, sticking it out for him to see.

He rolled his eyes. "Only you..."

He made it better by kissing me as he started rocking in and out of me. He then kissed me along my jaw as he continued to move, the bed squeaking under us as he found his pace.

Once he had developed a steady rhythm, he pushed me back onto the pillow and grabbed my legs so I could place my ankles on his shoulders. Soon he was thrusting so deep I could practically feel him in my throat.

I had no idea what to do with my hands. I wanted to grab at his back, claw at it with my fingernails, do something, but in that particular position all I could do was grab fistfuls of his hair and hold on for the ride of my life.

"Tell me how it feels to finally have my cock inside of you," he whispered into my ear.

Before I could answer, I came, clamping down hard on his huge cock. My orgasm soon triggered his.

He collapsed on top of me, breathing hard. We lay there together, our legs entwined and our bodies drenched in sweat.

If there was a God, he could have taken me right then and there.

"Brian..." was all I managed to say when I finally caught my breath.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he carefully pulled out. "Did I hurt you?" 

"No, you didn't hurt me. I feel wonderful. How long before we can do it again?"

I was already a slut for his cock and damned proud of it.

"Are you sure you want to go again so soon, Sunshine? You may be sore for a while."

"No, I want to try riding you now. Please Brian? Look, I'm already hard again and so are you. Besides, it's my birthday, remember?"

Brian pulled the condom off, tied it like a balloon, and threw it across the room at a trash can in the corner.

"Three points," I said with a giggle.

He smiled before rolling over onto his back. "Just go slow so you don't hurt yourself, okay? It's going to feel longer and thicker this way. I don't want you to end up in the emergency room after this."

I got another condom and handed it to him. "Help me put it on you this time."

Once we had rolled it on together and Brian had slathered on some more lube, I straddled him and planted my hands on his chest.

Brian reached behind me and cupped my ass with both hands. I arched into his touch as I silently plead with my inexperienced body to take him like this.

"Help me," I asked as I took one of his hands to guide him inside of me.

I slowly sunk down onto him inch by inch, breathing through the burn and stretch. Our eyes were locked onto each others as he hit my sweet spot, and any pain I had initially felt was quickly replaced by nothing but intense pleasure.

Brian ran his hands all over my chest, pinching a nipple here and there. We rocked together, wanting our joining to last as long as possible this time. I started raising myself up higher, loving the feeling of Brian's huge cock sliding in and out of me. Every time one of us would get too close, we would slow down.

Finally, neither one of us could take it any longer. I started squeezing my ass every time I rose up and then slammed down on Brian's cock as hard as I could. We came together shouting out each other's names, adding a few expletives for good measure.

Oh, sex... where have you been all my life? How did I make it eighteen whole years without you?

That was the last thing that went through my mind as I fell asleep on top of Brian, his cock still inside of me.

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter is dedicated to and was co-written by Sunshine Sally and Lorie. The two of them have been so wonderful during the creation of this story and this chapter would have been a terrible mess without their help. THANK YOU LADIES SO MUCH!!!