- Text Size +

"Mr. Kinney?" I asked in surprise, the words popping out of my mouth involuntarily.

He turned to look at me, taking a few moments before the recognition hit him.

"Justin?" he said, quickly pulling out of Robert, who groaned loudly in response.

I looked down and saw Mr. Kinney's condom-covered cock, which was big enough to probably choke a horse with, hanging out of his open fly.

Oh... my... God.

"Hey!" Robert yelled at Mr. Kinney in annoyance. "I wasn't done, asshole!"

Ignoring Robert, Mr. Kinney quickly tucked his dick back into his pants without even removing the condom.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Mr. Kinney asked me.

I moved my mouth in an attempt to speak, but no words would come out.

A moment later, Mr. Kinney walked over to me, grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, and started dragging me out of wherever the fuck it was we were.

"I said what the fuck are you doing here, Justin?" Mr. Kinney roared into my ear.

I was surprised he even knew my first name, since he always called me "Mr. Taylor" at school.

"I... I just," I sputtered. "I've never been here before and I was looking for the bathroom, and-"

"Yeah, well, you found the backroom," Mr. Kinney yelled over the music.

Without either of us saying another word, Mr. Kinney dragged me through the crowd and out to the coat check area. Now that the lighting was better, I could see that he was wearing a shiny gray short-sleeved button-up shirt and a pair of tight black jeans.

He looked so fucking sexy, it should be illegal.

"I had no idea you were gay," I finally said to him.

"Well, now you know," he said in an annoyed tone. "You should never have come here - you're only seventeen, for fuck sakes!"

Hearing the man say "ass" in his Jeep while driving me home the day before had made me blush, but now I had heard him say "fuck" three times in the last two or so minutes.

Wow, who knew Mr. Kinney had a potty mouth... along with a huge dick?

"You need to leave, now," Mr. Kinney ordered, over-enunciating each word.

"No, I can't," I pleaded. "Daphne's somewhere inside-"

His hazel eyes opened to the size of saucers. "You brought Daphne here with you?!"

"No, she brought me. Coming here was her idea."

He put his hands on top of his head, grabbing handfuls of his hair. "Holy shit," he said, staring up at the ceiling. "I'm in Hell. I'm living Dante's "Inferno"... the second circle*, if memory serves me."

I smiled at him for bringing up a work of literature at a time like this. "I won't tell anybody about this, Mr. Kinney, I swear."

He dropped his hands and looked at me with a hard glare. "You're God damned right you're not telling anyone. For one thing, you're not even old enough to be here and you had to use a fake I.D. to get in." He then paused before muttering, "I should have taken that fucking thing from you yesterday when I had the chance. If I had known you were going to use it for anything other than buying smokes..."

I looked down at my shoes.

"And two," he continued, poking me on my chest to get my attention, "nobody at school, besides Lindsay, knows that I'm gay."

"Lindsay?" I asked.

"Miss Peterson," he clarified. "We've known each other since freshman year of college."

"So... you pretend that you're straight at school?"

He scoffed as he stepped closer toward me. I could smell booze on his breath, along with the combination of sweat, cigarettes, and spicy cologne from his body.

I wished that I could bottle up that smell...

"I don't pretend anything," he said. "I've just never told anyone other than my friends, because it's no one at St. James's fucking business who I fuck. They may even fire my ass if they found out, so this stays between us, got it?"

I nodded. "I won't tell anyone," I repeated. "I mean, if you want to have sex with your boyfriend in-"

"My boyfriend?" Mr. Kinney said before shaking his head and chuckling. "That guy wasn't my boyfriend. I don't do boyfriends. He was just some trick."

I contemplated that for a moment. I was relieved to hear that he was single, but it was pretty unsettling to know that Mr. Kinney would have sex in public with some random stranger.

"Well, you're secret's safe with me," I assured him again, unable to look him in the eye.

"Good," he said before pointing back toward the dance floor. "Now go back in there, find your little girlfriend, and get the fuck out of here. I'd better not ever see you in here again, understand? You can go to Pistol, Boy Toy, Popperz, or the fucking Meat Hook for all I give a shit, but never here."

I nodded again before he pushed me by my shoulder to go back inside to get Daphne, but not before I finally did find the bathroom, which was almost as busy as the backroom.

Daphne hit me with a million questions as I pulled her out of the building by her hand and up the street in the direction of her car after retrieving our coats.

"What the fuck happened?" she yelled.

"Nothing... we just have to go."

"Did someone do something to you?" she asked as she practically had to run to keep up with me.

"No, no one did anything to me. We just can't go back there again."

"But I don't understand," she said in a whiney tone. "We were having a good time!"

"All good things must come to an end," I mumbled.

Like my perfect image of Mr. Kinney, for instance. Before that night, I used to imagine what Mr. Kinney was like in real life. What kind of house did he live in? What did he like to do in his spare time? What types of music did he listen to? What did he wear when he wasn't in his normal school attire? It was all a big, open mystery and because I had no idea of what he was really like, it was fun to picture all types of different scenarios.

But never did any of these scenarios involve Mr. Kinney going to a gay dance club, picking up a stranger, and fucking said stranger in a seedy orgy room. Sure, I had dreamt of the possibility of Mr. Kinney being gay many times, but he was only ever attracted to me in those scenarios. The thought of him having sex with some random man had never crossed my mind.

Not only was that perfect image of him shot to Hell, but I then knew that Mr. Kinney was kind of an asshole with the way he had ordered me out of Babylon like he owned the place and demanded that I never come back.

I understood how he didn't want the whole world to know that he was gay, especially the Powers That Be at St. James that could very well fire him solely because of his sexual orientation. I wasn't exactly "out and proud" myself at school.

He did not, however, have to be such a dick to me. Sure, he probably never expected me or another one of his students to catch him in a place like that, but I thought that he overreacted to the whole thing.

I spent the weekend dreading going back to school on Monday, since I would have to see Mr. Kinney again during the two classes I had with him as well as after school during drama club. Since I was going to be the stage manager in the play, I would be working closely with Mr. Kinney in getting the show together, which was the main reason why I signed up for the position in the first place. Now that I had discovered Mr. Kinney's dirty little secret and gotten an angry lecture from him, I wasn't sure if I wanted to be around him at all.

Since my only other option was to drop out of school, which was not going to happen, I really had no choice but to grin and bear it around the man in the future.