- Text Size +

Epilogue, Part One

December 2001

"Oh, God," Brian moaned, unable to do anything more than lie there and take what I was giving him.

I ran the vibrating butt plug over his balls, chuckling at the effect such a little toy was having on my big, strong man.

"Nope, it's only me," I said teasingly. "I love to see you like this, Brian... completely at my mercy."

He groaned in response.

I ran the plug down over Brian's perineum and to his tight hole, which I had already lubed up generously minutes before.

"Relax," I said to him, pushing the button to turn off the vibrator. "Let it in, hot stuff."

He took a deep breath, and I pushed the four-inch plug inside of him as he exhaled. His face tensed slightly for a moment but relaxed after the plug was situated.

"There you go," I said proudly.

I placed my hands on the bed at Brian's sides, stretching up to lick the side of his neck. I made sure to hold myself up high enough so that no part of me was touching his cock. He pushed up slightly with his hips, silently asking for some contact.

"What do you want?" I whispered in his ear.

He replied with a whimper.

I smiled, although he couldn't see my face since his eyes were covered with a black silk eye mask that he had originally bought to sleep with on airplanes.

"Talk to me," I said louder. "Tell me what you want, Brian."

"I... I want you to touch me."

"Touch you where?" I asked before quickly swiping my tongue across his bottom lip.

His tongue peeked out to touch mine, but he was too late. "My cock."

"Oh," I said in an amused tone. "Look at Mr. Kinney, going straight to number one."

I scooted down the bed a little bit, still making sure to not touch him down below. I stopped at his chest and leaned to my left to blow on his right nipple. That earned me a small moan, so I followed it up with my tongue.

"Justin," he said impatiently.

"Yes, my hungry little bottom?" I asked before giving his left nipple the same treatment.

"Aah, fuck!" he yelled out, his hips bucking higher that time.

I kissed him between his pecs. "Not yet."

I continued my slow journey down his long torso, stopping to lick the puddle of pre-cum off of his belly. I was accustomed to the bitter taste of his cum by that point and was actually beginning to like it, which I never thought was possible.

I then sat up so I could get a good look at the gorgeous man that I was able to call mine. No, we were not completely monogamous, but Brian was mine as much as he could ever allow himself to be anyone's. I knew that he still fucked other men when he went out on the evenings that I was busy with homework, but when he came home (no later than midnight during the week and three AM on the weekends), he came home to me. He only ever took me out on dates and referred to me as his "boyfriend." I was hoping to graduate to "partner" someday, but I knew that he was hesitant about putting labels on our relationship and I was willing to wait. I also knew that he never gave oral to or kissed anyone other than me, which wasn't much of a sacrifice on his part since he had rarely ever done that before we had gotten involved.

I knew with complete certainty that Brian didn't allow any trick that he went home with to truss him up like I had that evening, with leather cuffs strapped around his wrists that were attached to our sturdy metal headboard with chains. Soft nylon cuffs were strapped around his thighs and attached with chains to the wrist cuffs. The thigh cuffs were positioned just above his knees, so that when he pulled his arms up to relieve the pressure on his wrists, his legs had no choice but to lift and spread open wider. It was hard enough for him to trust his body completely to me, and there was no way he'd allow some random stranger to restrain him like that.

To say he looked sexy in that position was the understatement of the century.

Brian also never bottomed for anyone but me. There was only one VIP - Very Important Penis - for him, and it belonged to me. He only ever invited the VIP to the party on Thursday nights, or as I liked to call it "Bottom Brian Night." Before he had started bottoming for me, he said that he hadn't bottomed for anyone since he was eighteen and had realized that he didn't have to in order to get sex. I knew what a privilege it was and always made sure to make it enjoyable for him. It was easy, since I was taught to top by the best.

Brian had bottomed for me the first time on the Thursday night before Labor Day weekend, and he only did it after losing a bet. We were at a bar in Chelsea and playing a game of pool. I bet him that he couldn't make a tricky shot and if he missed, his ass was mine for the night. He didn't make the shot, and after I said that he didn't actually have to pay up, he said that a deal was a deal. He still insisted that he really did try to make the shot, but only he knew the truth.

Despite his tricking, we had a wonderful life together. We went out to dinner every Thursday evening to the restaurant of my choice, which of course was immediately followed by Bottom Brian Night. He would take me to a movie once or twice a month, to a play or musical every month or so, and stayed in to prepare a meal with me every Monday evening followed by a movie at home. We would often visit museums and exhibits on the weekends, which we both enjoyed. There was a gym on the NYU campus that I used three times during the week, and then I would go to Brian's gym on the weekends with him where we would spot each other on Saturdays and take spinning classes together on Sundays. He took me to the White Party with him in Miami over Thanksgiving Weekend, and we had a gay old time. Although he had drank quite a bit that weekend and took some drugs here and there, he had significantly cut down on his consumption back at home, which made me very relieved.

It only took me topping a random guy once in the backroom of a club in Chelsea to know that tricking was not for me, even with Brian simultaneously topping a guy right beside me. I just didn't understand the appeal, since I was more than fulfilled with our sex life which was very active and never boring. I hoped that someday he wouldn't feel the need to trick anymore and would fully commit himself to me.

That was enough to keep me happy... except for one little word I still hadn't heard him say.

I had been living with Brian since the week following my completion of high school back at the end of May, and although I had since told him several times that I loved him, he still wouldn't say it. I had no doubt that he loved me, because he certainly wasn't afraid to show it. He wouldn't have offered to pay all four years of my tuition at NYU with a portion of the money he had made from the sale of Babylon and insisted I live with him instead of in the dorms if he didn't love me. I intended on paying every cent back to him, even if it took me the rest of my life, but that was a huge declaration of his love.

Still, it would be nice to hear him say it, even if he only said it just once.

I grabbed onto the base of the butt plug, pulling it out about halfway before pushing it back in. Brian immediately responded by biting his bottom lip and grunting.

"Justin," he repeated breathlessly.

"Brian," I replied before doing it again.

He let out an animalistic growl. "Please!"

"Please what?" I asked before licking the head of his cock.

"Fuck!" he said through gritted teeth. "Let me come!"

"You can come at any time you want, stud," I said to him, although we both knew it was a lie.

The leather cock ring I had strapped around him at the beginning of our session was making him last longer than he normally did. It also made his cock swell with blood to make it even larger than it normally was, which was already fucking huge on its own. If this hadn't been Bottom Brian Night, I would have been riding that huge cock until we both passed out.

"Fuck you!" he yelled at me in response, shaking his arms so the chains rattled.

"Ooh, tough talk coming from the man chained to the bed," I said in a mocking tone. "I could just leave you here all night, macho man. The couch is quite comfy."

He sighed. "I'm sorry... sir."

"That's better," I said before leaning forward to give his harder-than-hell cock a lick from the base up to the slit.

Brian inhaled sharply. "Do that again... please?"

I clicked my tongue. "Well, since you asked so nicely..."

I then proceeded to give him a world-class blowjob... right until he was about to come. I could tell by his increased breathing and the noises he was making that he was very close, and I pulled my mouth away with an audible pop before he was able to finish.

"Wha...? No!" he protested, his words coming out in a strangled rasp. "I was almost there!"

"I want to hear you say it, Brian."

He lifted his head up. "Say... say what?"

Even if he didn't mean it in that moment, I wasn't going to let him come until he told me.

"Tell me how you feel about me," I demanded, finally getting the guts for the first time to say it.

Brian licked his dry lips. "St... straw-"

"No!" I said, cutting him off. "Don't you fucking dare say ‘strawberry.' You don't get to use the safeword to get out of this kind of situation. That's not what the word is meant for."

I pulled the blindfold off and looked into his sexy hazel eyes.

"I want you to tell me exactly how you feel about me, Brian," I said in a gentle voice.

He dropped his head back on the pillow and let out a frustrated groan. "Alright, shit! I love you, Justin! I've been in love with you since... since the night you came to my father's funeral visitation. There, God dammit. Are you fucking happy now?"

I answered by turning the vibrator back on. If he hadn't been chained to the bed, he would have hit the ceiling.

I let him writhe and moan for as long as it took for me to roll on a condom before I quickly pulled the plug out and replaced it with my dick, which was dripping in anticipation to fuck his tight ass.

"Oh, yes!" Brian growled, his wrists pulling against the restraints. "Yes, fuck me!"

He didn't have to tell me twice. I vigorously pumped into him about ten times, knowing that neither of us was going to last long. I then reached between our bellies to unhook the cock ring, and our orgasms almost immediately followed.

Our screams could probably be heard across the Hudson in Bayonne.

Once I could move again, I slowly pulled out and tossed the condom into the trash can on the floor. I undid the straps around Brian's thighs and wrists, and his limbs flopped lifelessly onto the bed. Brian just laid there with his mouth opened as he gasped for breath. I then gave him a kiss on his sweaty forehead.

I began to get up to take the plug into the bathroom to wash, but he stopped me.

"No, don't leave," Brian said desperately, reaching out to me with a trembling hand. "Please... stay here and hold me."

I looked down at my beautiful boyfriend, who was looking back at me with such need and vulnerability like I had never seen before. My heart nearly exploded with my love for him.

I spooned behind Brian and wrapped my arms around him tightly. He somehow felt small in my arms, although he was a larger man than I was. I felt an overwhelming duty to protect and console him after that intense moment we had just shared, much like I had on the night he cried on my shoulder in the street after our "Farewell to Jack Kinney" bowling game.

"I fucking love you, Sunshine," he said just above a whisper. "Really... I do."

I squeezed him tighter and kissed him on his shoulder. "I know. I fucking love you too, Brian."

Chapter End Notes:

I have to thank the girls of the LLLC for their help on this chapter!!!!