- Text Size +

Epilogue, Part Three - Finale

As was the annual tradition, Brian and I went over to Debbie and Vic's house on Christmas Eve for dinner and to exchange gifts. The contrast between the previous Christmas Eve and that one definitely wasn't lost on me. The fact that Brian and I were there together, happy, and deliciously in love was a Christmas miracle in itself, something that had only been a dream of mine the previous year.

Michael and Ben were there, and I was surprised that Ben hadn't yet wised up and left Michael's whiney ass. What Ben could have seen in the little snake, besides his boyishly-handsome looks and bubble butt was beyond me. My only assumption was that Michael was fire in bed. Brian said that Michael was strictly a bottom and had a rather unimpressive dick, so he must have had the tightest ass in town and deep throated a dick like a penguin swallowed a fish - a weirdly mesmerizing sight.    

Brian had maintained his friendship with Michael through phone calls and emails over the past year, but the physical distance between them had taken a toll. It was obvious by the look that Michael gave me when we walked through the door that he still didn't and would probably never like me, and the feeling was mutual. Michael at least kept his mouth shut and didn't say anything in my direction. Brian said a few months before that Michael had conceded to the fact that I wasn't going away.

Another big difference from the previous holiday season was that Ted and Emmett, through some mysterious and magical forces, had begun dating back in October. As Emmett had explained it to me, "One day, he was just plain-old Teddy, and the next he was Teddy." I wasn't going to attempt to understand what the attraction could have been and how the two of them could have ever worked, since they couldn't have been more different, other than the fact that they both liked dick, but they appeared to be very happy together which was all that really mattered. They were even looking for a house to buy, recruiting my mother as their realtor.

"Temmett" as Brian called them was fused at the hip the entire evening and being so lovey-dovey it even made me, a hopeless romantic, a bit uncomfortable. One half of Temmett, the drab half, held out a bite of pumpkin pie with whipped cream on a fork to his other half.

"Another bite of pumpkin, Pumpkin?" he asked.

The flamboyant half happily accepted the offering, licking the cream off of the fork almost pornographically. "Thank you, Teddy Bear," he cooed before giving him a kiss.

"Jesus," Brian whispered to me while observing their almost sickeningly-sweet interaction. "Is that what we look like?"

I smiled. "Maybe about seventy-five percent of that."

"If it gets above eighty, we may as well cut off our dicks, because that'll mean we've become lesbians."

Speaking of the lesbians, Melanie and Lindsay were there with thirteen month-old Jenny Rebecca. The brunette toddler, who was unfortunately one-half Michael, was ridiculously cute and ran around the living room and kitchen all evening on her chubby legs. Her mommies, daddy, and grandma tried to keep up, but the little girl couldn't be tamed. Melanie and Lindsay had both seemed to warm up to me now that I was no longer a threat to Brian's career. Lindsay even quietly thanked me while the two of us were doing the dishes for making Brian so happy and having a positive influence on him. The girls gave me a very nice first-edition copy of The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, which I loved.

Brian and I went to my mother's condo the next morning where she had cooked a beautiful brunch for us. Molly and Daphne were both there, too.

"I thought you'd be with the new beau today," Brian said to Daphne. "Did you dump him after realizing he was straight?"

Daphne laughed, knowing that Brian was only teasing her. "No, he's in Cleveland with his folks. I'm driving up there to see him tomorrow."

She had met her new boyfriend at Carnegie Mellon where they were each majoring in biology with hopes of going to medical school. His name was Eric and although I hadn't met him yet, I could see that he was making Daphne very happy so far. She gave him her cherry on their third date, so he had to be something special. She showed me a picture of him and damn, he could have been Tyson Beckford's younger brother. When I had asked her if he had a big dick she answered, "He's six foot four and black, what do you think?"

We ate in the small dining room, which was almost too small for our old table that seated six. Mom had left that day's newspaper on the table and I mindlessly looked through it while we ate and chatted. There was a short article in there about Chris Hobbs's upcoming trial, which would be taking place the following month.

Hobbs was charged with beating a hustler to death just a few weeks after graduation. Although he was the one that called 911 and told the cops that he "accidently" killed the guy while arguing over money, he decided to plead not guilty to murder. He had been denied bail, so that meant he was sitting in jail at that very moment. His family publicly disowned him after it became known that not only did he like to fuck men, the coroner also found Hobbs's semen in the hustler's ass. I hoped that he was Big Bubba's bitch in the joint.

We opened presents after we were finished eating, and Molly oohed and aahed over what Brian and I had bought her. We actually did get her a CD player from Radioshack along with some clothes and costume jewelry. Daphne received a Coach purse and a bottle of Chanel's new fragrance Coco Mademoiselle. We gave my mother a Cartier watch and a bottle of Chanel No. 5, her favorite perfume.

Daphne, being a broke college student, once again used her crafty side to make an afghan blanket for us, which had to have taken her many, many hours to crochet. Mom gave us a very nice four-piece set of crystal tumblers, since I had mentioned to her before that Brian was a bourbon drinker. She also gave me a cashmere sweater and, oddly, that month's issue of Pittsburgh Living magazine. It cost two bucks and was found at stores all over town, so I was confused.

"Turn to page eight," she told me.

I turned to page eight, which was the "Society Living" page that the country club set would often post engagement, wedding, and anniversary announcements along with other special events and notices. I heard that ads were ridiculously expensive, so rich people were the only ones that could afford them.

I immediately saw a picture of Brian and me that had been taken of us on our dinner cruise during Spring Break. The Brooklyn Bridge was behind us in the background. I had to admit that we looked pretty fucking great together, and I smiled as I recalled how happy I had been on that night.

Under the picture was the following announcement:

Jennifer Hargrave-Taylor and Craig Taylor, owner of Taylor Electronics, are very proud to announce that their son Justin Randolph Taylor has completed his first semester at New York University. Justin, an English major, is an aspiring writer and has so far had three entertainment articles published in NYU's student newspaper. He is a graduate of St. James Academy where he was on the Dean's List with a 3.9 GPA. Justin lives in New York City with his loving partner, literary editor Brian Kinney.

I quickly looked over at Brian after reading that last sentence.

Loving partner?

I then looked at my mother, who was undoubtedly the one who had sent the announcement to the magazine. "Mom... uh..."

Brian was sitting on the love seat next to me and looking at the magazine in my hands. "I forgot that your middle name is Randolph," he said with a small chuckle.

"It's my father's name," Mom informed him.

"Your father's name is Randolph Hargrave?" he asked.

"It's actually Randolph Ludlow Hargrave III."

Brian slapped his hands on his thighs. "Wow. That has got to be the WASP-iest name I've ever heard."

I read the announcement again while they were fawning over my grandpa's name, which indeed sounded very upper-class and told you right away that he came from old money.

"Uh, Mom, Brian and I... we're not exactly-"

"Not exactly what?" Brian asked before reaching up and pinching my earlobe. "Partners? I think we're past being "boyfriends" now, don't you think? Boyfriends just sounds so... high school."

I really didn't want to have that particular conversation in front of my mother and Daphne, but there we all were. Luckily Molly was occupied in a corner with her Christmas presents and didn't seem to be paying any attention.

I had no clue what to say, so I went with, "Uh..."

"How do you think your mom got that picture of us? I sent it to her last month and helped her write the announcement."

"Really?" I asked in disbelief.

Brian actually considered himself my "loving partner" a month ago? Holy shit.

"Well, he is a literary editor and published writer," Mom reminded me.

Brian faked a gasp. "Mother Taylor, don't tell me you've read one of Ace Morgan's filthy books."

"Okay, I won't," Mom said before giving him a wink.

The four of us laughed.

"Anyway sweetheart, I wanted to put that announcement in there so everyone would know how proud I am of you."

"And to give a jab to your old man and everyone at St. James," Brian added.

"I sent a copy of the magazine to your father by certified mail," Mom said, obviously proud of herself. "I flagged that page with a Post-it note so he would see it. He called and berated me about including his name and the name of the store in there, because then everyone would know that he has a gay son. I told him, ‘You're welcome for advertising the store, because you definitely need all you can get now,' before hanging up on him."

Brian pinched my earlobe again, which he knew was something that turned me on. "You deserve to have your success flaunted, Sunshine: making the Dean's List, going to NYU, having your articles published-"

"And having you as my loving partner," I said with a big smile. "That's the best part."

I gave my loving partner a G-rated kiss, out of respect for our audience.

Daphne had to leave soon to go to her parent's house to celebrate the rest of the holiday. Brian and I took that as our chance to leave, too.

He and I could hardly get back to our hotel room fast enough. Once we finally got there and locked the door behind us, clothes went flying off as we stumbled over to the bed. It soon became obvious that Brian was intending for this to be a fast and furious fuck, but I did not want that.

He was kissing and licking my chest, which felt great but I stopped him by reaching down and lifting his head up.

"Can we slow down?" I asked. "Now that I know we're officially partners, I want a little romance... at least today."

Brian lifted an eyebrow. "Hmm... I think I can arrange that. How about a little mood music?"

He reached over and messed with the buttons and dials on the clock radio on the night stand. He stopped on a station that was playing "When I See You Smile" by Bad English.

"Perfect," Brian said.

We started kissing and letting the heat build slowly. He broke away to nibble on my earlobe and neck, which never failed to drive me crazy. My breathing had increased and I bit my bottom lip to hold back from moaning this early in the game.

He then continued on a trail down to my right nipple, which I had gotten pierced over the summer one night when I came home to visit and Daphne and I had been wandering around Liberty Avenue drunk off of our asses. I was afraid that Brian would hate it and demand I take the ring out after I got home, but he actually thought it was sexy and was fascinated by it. He liked to stick his tongue into the ring and pull on it, which hurt but felt good at the same time.

The song on the radio had changed over to "Always" by Bon Jovi. Christ, Jon Bon Jovi was so fucking hot in his prime... my cock jumped while imagining him in his tight jeans.

After giving some attention to my nipple ring, Brian remembered that I had another unpierced nipple which he pinched and rolled between his fingers before moving over to lick it. I could no longer stay silent and let out a groan.

We had unfortunately left the nipple clamps at home.

I could feel his cock leaking on my leg as he scooted down a bit more to start giving me nips and bites on my belly, which after several months of working out was starting to develop into a nice little six-pack. I became curious about what he was doing, and I lifted my head and shoulders to see. He responded by reaching up and pushing me back down. I realized after a minute that he was drawing the shape of a heart with hickies.

"I think we just passed that eighty percent point of no return," I said, giggling.

"Shut up, you know you love it when I mark you," he mumbled.

I closed my mouth and let him continue to worship my body.

Brian moved further south with his lips and tongue, stopping at my groin. His breath was puffing out hot on my skin, and that heat combined with the cool air hitting the saliva he was leaving on me felt amazing. My own breathing had turned into whimpers by then and my cock was weeping for attention.

"Brian, please," I whispered, wanting more.

He took mercy on me by wrapping his hand around my cock and giving it a little squeeze. More pre-cum dribbled out, which he caught with his mouth. He decided to share my taste with me by pulling me up and kissing me.

The radio DJ cut in and told us that we were in the middle of a long block of commercial-free music. The next song he played for us was "Love Will Keep Us Alive" by the Eagles.

Brian used that slow, beautiful song as an opportunity to give me a slow, almost torturous blow job. He pulled out every trick in his arsenal, making me shake and moan with each bob of his head. He was firmly pressing his tongue and lips against the veins of my cock, making it throb along with the beat of the song.

He must have covertly grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand because I heard the top of the bottle pop, followed a moment later by one of Brian's slick fingers circling my hole. He soon pushed the finger inside of me, tapping my prostate as he continued to blow me.

"Oh, Jesus fucking..." I said, babbling other random expletives as my balls tightened painfully and I exploded with a groan down Brian's throat. I came so hard that only my shoulders and feet stayed on the bed.

Brian spent a few moments cleaning me up with his tongue, making satisfied noises of his own.

"I fucking love you," I whispered just over the volume of the music.

He looked up at me and smiled. "I fucking love you, too."

Brian started crawling back up to lay beside me when Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher" came on the radio.

We instantly looked at each other and laughed.

"Aww, that's our song, Mr. Kinney," I said.

"Yes, it is, Mr. Taylor," he confirmed before rolling onto his back. "Now, how about you show me just how hot you are for your teacher."

~~THE END~~

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks once again to Lorie for helping me with this chapter!    

The End.
charming1 is the author of 27 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 15 members. Members who liked Hot for Teacher also liked 577 other stories.