- Text Size +

BRIAN

 

I don't know what's happened. My Justin has been acting normal. It started right after the honeymoon and I'm just not sure why. I mean, it’s not like what happened in Cancun was anything different than I expected, so Justin suddenly making sense when he talks, just puzzles the hell out of me.

 

We got to Cancun and immediately commenced the Honeymoon. Justin barely got through the door before he was stripping off his shirt and pants, and throwing blankets and pillows off the bed. Which seemed to thrill the guy bringing in the bags, so much so that he left without a tip, smiling. Not that I wasn’t smiling myself at the eagerness that Justin displayed. I didn’t waste time, just threw him on the bed and licked down his chest until I reached what I waited to gag on. Justin, who could never sit still and let me do all the work, yanked me up and threw me on the bed and proceeded to devour my cock. I ran my hands through his hair as he seemed to want to break the world record of how deep he could take me. Then I felt the fingers tease my rim and his tongue massage my balls and knew that Justin was planning to go first. As he opened me up for him, I concentrated on not finishing without him. Justin levered up on his knees and lubed us up and in one power thrust was all the way in. I held him still so I could get used to his girth, and then loosened my grip as the pleasure overrode the pain. Which Justin knew meant he could move, and move he did. As he moved the headboard slammed into the wall and my loud moans were most likely thrilling the entire floor. Justin’s thrusts became faster and I could feel him expand and unleash his load inside of me. I didn’t give him a chance to rest but tossed him to his knees as I spread his cheeks and kissed, licked, and spread him open for round two and good God, it’s different when there is nothing between me and the silky walls of his ass. I held him still, trying not to cum like a virgin, but it was hard not to when I could feel him sliding out of me while I slid into him. I managed to make it for close to an hour before I couldn’t hold it any longer and loaded him full of me. We clasped on the bed and lay there panting, knowing that in an hour we would go again. After a shower and Justin deciding he needed more protein, I gave in to sleep, holding him.

 

It was when I woke up without a blond husband that the problem started. Walking into the living room, I found Justin drinking coffee and looking at out of the way places we could go. I assumed we could lay on the beach and get a tan, then repeat last night for the next week, but Justin seemed to think if we were in a new place then it was time to see the sites.

 

He got the idea that he wanted to try fishing, so as much as I couldn’t see him liking it, I rented the boat. What we got was that Justin seemed to like the whole catching the fish, but then spent the time it took the guy to get the fish off the hook apologizing for any pain the fish might have felt because of the hook. I think the captain of the boat wasn’t sure how to deal with Justin’s freak out when he hooked a Mahi Mahi (we had to be told what the fish was) pulled it in expecting to do the whole apologize and toss back into the sea thing, but instead watched the guys slice and dice the thing. He kept trying to explain that there were fish already dead at the market and to let the pretty fish go, then he passed out when they gutted the thing while still alive. I kind of ate it before he woke up. I mean they tossed the cut up strips in salt and lime then add red peppers and it was like sushi and none of the carbs that Justin seems to love. When Justin recovered he looked over the side of the boat deciding he wasn’t going to add to the mass killing of fish, since he felt he was the only one catching anything, I guess he forgot we were the only one’s on this cruise.

 

Dolphins came swimming up and the twat thinks that means jump in, he seemed to forget the chum that was thrown in the water to help him catch said fish. I think when the dolphins swam around him he had this idea that like Flipper, the dolphins would protect his ass from the shark headed towards them. I learned that hooking Justin was almost like hooking a fish, he struggled, leaping this way and that way until we got him closer and pulled his ass onto the boat.

 

“When a shark came, Flipper stopped him from eating that kid.” Justin tells us when the captain asked why he didn’t swim back.

 

Then it was the alligator farm, and you know, the skunk thing was starting to sound better and better when Justin seemed to think having a baby alligator sounded like a wonderful addition to our house. He even explained to the guy who barely spoke English how he could raise it with his cats. I think the when the guy said “Yes, eat cat.” Justin got that nine lives would not be possible from the belly of an alligator. It was really brought home when the twenty foot mom swam by.

 

Justin decided that we needed to explore the flora and fauna, I thought hey, waterfall, naked Justin. So I have to admit that I was all for it. We followed the path that the bellboy told Justin was a local thing, and well, the bellboy looked hot naked smiling at us, but alas we had decided to abstain from others, so Justin smiled took a few pictures on his phone and sent them to various friends and somehow to his mother and Deb. We found out only because Jen wanted to know why Justin was around other naked men that weren’t me. I somehow became the good one in Jen’s eyes. (And yeah I snapped a few too.)

 

It was on the way back that Justin ran into a snake and I think scared the hell out of it. He screamed, tossed leaves at it and ran faster than I ever thought he could. I was sort of enjoying the bounce as he took off. Then decided I better stop him from going further in the woods, only problem, I kind of lost him. I called his phone which rang in my pocket and after an hour of searching called naked bellboy to help me find Justin. We searched for a few hours and then the bellboy (dressed) showed back up and told me that he found Justin. You might say I was angry, well there really wasn’t any might about it. I charged past the bellboy and straight to the beach where apparently Justin had been cliff diving and then remembered that he needed to get back to the hotel, so I’m assuming the guys felt bad for the lost idiot and brought him back. When I saw him I know the words crazy fucking husbands and possibly irresponsible came out, but he was trying to juggle fire sticks and I’d been in the fucking sauna they call a forest, worried. I figured everything was still fine when Justin dropped the fire and we fucked like rabbits in the hot tub in the room.

 

After that Justin seemed to spend all his time under an umbrella, while I tanned. Sex was still a constant, but the honeymoon went from Justin wanting to go everywhere to us just doing what I wanted, tan and fuck.

 

He was still Justin, until we woke up back home the day I was returning to work. It started with me waking up at seven and Justin not being there. I got up to see towels laid out, my suit on the chair and the four cats sitting by the closed bedroom door waiting to be let out into the house.

 

I got down stairs and there he was, dressed to go to work. When I say dressed it was not the normal what ever was clean, but an ironed shirt and pressed pants. I looked at his feet because I needed my normal, but no, he had real shoes on. On the counter was toast and coffee and Justin reading the newspaper, not the comics. I really wanted to see if he had a fever.

 

“What are your plans?” I ask, expecting him to say Starbucks, or anything but going to work.

 

“I called Murph and Cynthia landed an account while we were gone. I really need to get to the office to make sure I understand what they need. We might need to take both cars today, since I might have to work late.” He explains and there were none of the things that make it Justin saying it.

 

I nodded figuring that this was just Justin planning to take off to Starbucks or his daily dose of Satan, but when I arrived fifteen minutes after him, he was working, and he stayed there all day. At that point I needed to call in the cavalry because I didn’t know what the hell to do, my day was boring, no excitement, just mind numbingly boring. Emmett came first and tried to tell Justin that Mel and Lindsay were coming for my sperm. Justin’s reply was having a second Gus would be wonderful. Emmett even tried the viagra maker, that Mel wanted to do it naturally. Justin flinched but shrugged.(I almost considered divorce.)

 

The PJ’s came in dressed like they always are, and for a minute looked as if he was ready to run, but then told them that he couldn’t because work was more important. When Jasper started his usual flirting, Justin patted him on the head, and bought him milk and cookies before going back to his desk.

 

I returned to my office, deciding to call and see if Justin refilled the Adderall he got Alex to prescribe him a few months ago. I found Daphne sitting in my office tapping her toe and not really happy to see me.

 

“So you wanted him to act responsible, enjoy.” She tells me smiling.

 

“He fucking left me searching for him while he cliff dived and tried to juggle fire, don’t tell me you wouldn’t have been pissed too.” I tell her.

 

“Of course, but after the whole adult thing, he’s trying the ‘punish by stealth’ thing.” She tells me.

 

“Thank God, I thought he was really trying to be normal.” I sigh in relief.

 

“That is your punishment.” She tells me.

 

“WHAT?” I scream.

 

“He’s going to be the best stepford gay husband you could ever want. He even said ‘no kids, just cats’.” She tells me.

 

“He’ll break.” I tell her, and he will, he can’t do this to me.

 

“He better, because I did not work this hard for him to be normal.” She glares at me.

 

Now I just have to figure out how break him.