- Text Size +

BRIAN 

 

I stood in Babylon, looking at the screen that somehow Justin managed to get in here while the rest of the world worked. I raised a brow at the rest of the gang, because Justin always gets someone on in on his plans.

 

“Don't look at me, he said I run my mouth. Just because I don’t see the point in letting Emmett fume when Drew wasn’t really doing anything wrong. So he told me that I could only be the slave to his genius, which to me kind of sounds like I do all the work and he gets the credit.” Mikey tells me.

 

When I looked at Daphne. “I’m on probation for not believing in Justin.” She tells me.

 

“I know, but then I have faith in Baby and realize it’s better to be in the know and be able to crow about it later.” Emmett tells me, prancing off.

 

“I gave up even wanting to know when I realized that Justin’s plans aren’t ‘fly by the seat of his pants’. Also he told me quitters don’t get to know anything.” Ted tells me.

 

“He designed those speedos just for you and you had to go and wear a towel, which I didn’t get because you really look good in the speedos.” Blake tells him, kissing him. It’s not the image I really wanted.

 

“As the leader of the Justin Kinney school of how to land Brian Kinney, our group's motto is..., well really we just try to do anything Justin tells us.” Marco tells me, putting Thunder in my arms. “Really, they aren’t all going to eat Prada.” He tells me.

 

“Well Thunder, I guess we just sit back and enjoy the ride.” Am I really talking to a skunk?

 

“MM, like get your ass up the ladder. I have to have the banner up before the show like, starts.” Justin yells.

 

“I don’t like heights.” Mikey whined, as he headed to the stage.

 

“You can like lick the top of the pole after, I’m sure there’s some ass up there you haven’t like, cleaned.” Justin yells.

 

I walk over to where Justin is standing on the stage and pick him up off of it. Too many guys are staring at this outfit. Emmett and I need to talk about Justin wearing pants that are barely being held up by his ass.

 

“Brian, I’m like working on a project. I don’t have time to sex you up.” He tells me.

 

“You don’t have time for sex, what about the six times you woke me up to have sex last night? It’s okay when I have to pitch to a major firm, but not when you're doing whatever you're doing.” I tell him.

 

“I’ve decided that I need to branch out, and like you know, run the club. I mean you guys seem to think suds and duds is great, but it’s like the same old same old.” He tells me.

 

“Really? It’s why you dragged my ass here the other night, so you could run through the suds of duds, when I was more in the line of running through the house naked. I would say it’s a theme that works.” I tell him.

 

“I’m going to say it, because it has to be said, who thought it was a good idea to have return of the Kings of Babylon night? Those guys did not age well, and I really like, had to question you being proud of the fact that you scored with Grandpa.” He tells me.

 

“He was hot when I was nineteen.” I argue.

 

“Um, so you were like tricking with middle age men back then, how is that any better?” He asks me.

 

“What did you make that banner with?” I ask, as it looks suspiciously like all my old club shirts.

 

“You know that box you like put in the attic, I just borrowed some of the clothes that you didn’t seem to want.” He tells me, inching away.

 

“You mean the box marked ‘Summer Wear’.” I ask, following him as he seems to think he can escape me.

 

“Were you really going to wear like, last season? I mean you keep making me go shopping for the latest and the greatest. So I like thought, why let them feed moths when they could be used? Plus, I have other prizes.” He tells me walking faster.

 

“Why do we need prizes?” I ask him, steering him where I want him to go.

 

“Um, like I thought maybe it would be more fun to give out something to the losers too.” He tells me.

 

“You're going to give away my favorite shirts to the LOSERS.” I asked, appalled at the idea that some troll would have one of my shirts.

 

“Are you kidding? That would be like all kinds of wrong.” He tells me walking into the backroom.

 

“Then what are the prizes?” I ask, pushing him against the wall.

 

“You know the rainbow wear that my mother and Deb ran out to get you, I thought since you wouldn’t wear it, that maybe, possibly, to spare the mom’s feelings they could see that you like, loved the shirts so much that they were prizes.” He tells me, turning me and pushing my back to the wall.

 

“I… yeah… then… mmm... what is that… do it again… banner made… OOOOF.” I ask, groaning when he takes me down his throat.

 

“Do you really want me to answer, or blow you?” He asks, swallowing me again.

 

“I...Jesus… wait a second.” I pull him up and pull down the ass huggers.

 

“Um... like I was just going to you know, take care of your problemmmm…” He moans as I thrust.

 

“I believe in...sharing the work… load…” I hold back, waiting for him.

 

“I believe in… oh fuck, faster… not having… shit, do that again… my husband do… mmm yeah… all the work.” He pants out.

 

I pull all the way out. “So what is the screen for?” I ask, thrusting all the way back in.

 

Justin shivers and moans as he empties himself on the floor. Then braces himself as I move faster to finish. I pulled out and covered his ass with me. He smiled and rubbed his ass on me, then pulled up his pants, kissed me and ran like hell. All I could do was be happy, Justin was back. Then I realized the twat did it on purpose, just so I’d have to go change the jizz pants.

 

JUSTIN

 

He just needs to chill, I like, have this covered. I mean who doesn’t want to see the Real Lives of Babylon? I kind of got the idea when Emmett was like talking about some show where like gold diggers who married their way to the elite, show why low class isn’t about the amount of money you have. So I had the PJ’s like, run around and record like, people who come to Babylon... when they were outside of Babylon. Hopefully it’s not like them picking their noses and stuff. 

 

When Brian came back in wearing the shirt I know Marco had, I made sure to stand in front of him. The bitches can stare at me, not my yummy hubby. Marco runs by and I’m seriously thinking he might need a demotion for this. Flat ass comes by, trying to wiggle it, but you know when your pants lay flat it just doesn’t work. I turn and bounce, smiling when three guys dropped their beers.

 

“Good Evening, before we shake our groove things tonight, we have a special treat for you. Ever wonder what the club boys do when not shaking it for the man of their dreams? Well, we wanted to solve that mystery for you tonight. Get ready for the “Real Lives of the Men of Babylon.” Emmett announces as the screen comes down.

 

On the screen, we see Deb smacking MM like over and over, then Emmett skipping beside Drew while waving at anybody, and I was starting to worry this wasn’t what I thought it would be. When next I see that Todd is on the screen while having molds made of his ass, I was starting to feel more confident. 

 

“Really, your boy toy wanted us to see this?” Brandon asks looking bored. He gives the sleepy eye look, which I think he like thinks is all sexy, but it just looks like he needs a nap.

 

I smirk when someone taps his shoulder, and we watch him give a lap dance to a grandma and then her middle aged daughter. “So, like are you into cougars? Cause my mom’s looking for someone for Deb’s bachelorette party.” I tell him.

 

“I can’t help that women want this body just as much as the all the men here.” He tells me leering.

 

When the granny pulls off his pants and underwear, the woman were so disappointed, and the laughter in the club was just a guarantee that no one was going to like fall for ‘vienna sausage’ again. Brandon just walked quickly out the door. Then of course they just had to add my ass and Emmett's crotch to the screen. I just waved like the Queen and pushed Brian in front of my flaming face. 

 

Then like, everyone was clapping and I looked around Brian to see that maybe I should have used a new tape, but hey, maybe MM can take lessons on topping from you know, my example. I have to admit when the banner of banned shirts like fell over the screen, it saved my mother from seeing what a mom never wants to like, see. I’m so going to like buy jars for the heads of the Squad, because they seem to think bringing my mom here is something Babylon needs. 

 

“SEE, I KNEW SUNSHINE’S ASS IS A TEN.” Deb yells so helpfully.

 

“Justin, you... I’m going to like... kill you.” Brian tells me, as the black silk shirt fall to the ground, and my mom like realizes my innocence is all fake. 

 

I looked from Brian to Mom and you know, running was just the only option. I gave a thumbs up as I hauled ass, so Emmett could like hand out the shirts I hated. I mean if Guido wears them Brian won't, right?