- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.     

 

 

 

Justin was never sure if he was awake or asleep. He wondered if it was always like that when you were in the hospital. Most nights he thought he heard Brian talking, but he wasn't sure who the older man was speaking to. It was always during the night, after the eleven-to-seven shift had done their first rounds. He had asked the nurses but they acted like they didn't have any idea what he was talking about. He dreamt of Brian every night. Daphne had told him that Brian had shown up at the prom after all, and they had danced beautifully together. He just wished he could remember.

 

**********************

 

When Justin had first gotten out of the hospital, his mother had tried to keep he and Brian apart, but had quickly realized that if she wanted her son back even near to the way he had been, Brian would need to be a part of his life. The older man seemed to be the only person that Justin fully trusted.

 

Justin had moved in with Brian a week after being released from the hospital. He was still having nightmares most nights and Brian was the only one who could calm him down. Jennifer had realized how much Justin needed Brian when he was so terrified one night that he just kept screaming until the neighbors called the police. One of the officers that had responded knew Brian and Justin from Babylon. He asked Jennifer if she would be willing to see if Brian could get through to Justin. Not knowing what else to do, she agreed to let the police bring Brian to try and help. The officer went to get Brian himself. Pounding on the loft door he woke Brian up. When he explained why he was there, Brian threw on his jeans and they went to Jennifer's condo. Pulling up, they could still hear Justin screaming. Brian ran up to his room and spoke calmly to him, edging closer until he could reach out and touch the blond. Once Justin felt Brian's touch, he scrambled into his arms and immediately relaxed and quieted down. Jennifer stood there with tears in her eyes and realized what she needed to do. She asked Brian if he would be willing to take Justin home with him. Brian just looked at her as he got Justin up and led him to the bathroom to wash his face. Before he shut the bathroom door he looked at Jen and told her to pack Justin's clothes.

 

Once they were back at the loft they settled into a routine. They went for walks and worked on Justin's therapy together. Therapy with Brian was much more enjoyable than it had been at the hospital, mostly because Brian's idea of therapy used Justin's favorite appendage of the brunet's. Brian would start them out in the shower, the warm water would help to relax the muscles in Justin's hand. Sex was the one area where they never seemed to have a problem. Justin would work Brian's cock until it was rock hard, while Brian concentrated on not getting hard. Once Justin got it up despite Brian's efforts, Justin would get his reward. This worked out well for both of them. Justin got his therapy and Brian got Justin.

 

All through the next few months Justin tried to remember that night. He wanted to remember dancing with Brian. He had asked Brian to tell him about it. But Brian had refused because the doctors had said it would be better if he remembered on his own.

 

One day Justin was in the kitchen when he dropped a glass and cut himself. Brian was on the sofa when the glass broke and Justin yelled in surprise. Brian screamed his name and ran to the kitchen. Suddenly it all came flooding back to Justin; the dance, the garage, the blinding pain. Brian caught him just before he hit the floor. Holding Justin tightly and grabbing a nearby towel Brian bounded up the stairs and laid the blond on the bed. The cut wasn't bad but Brian had no idea why Justin passed out. Wetting a towel, Brian wiped Justin's face until he came around.

 

Looking at his lover Justin started to cry. "I remember Brian, I remember it all."

 

"But how?" Brian questioned.

 

"When you yelled my name... the way you did in the garage to warn me. It all came rushing back; I think that's why I fainted." Justin sobbed.

 

Brian wrapped his arms around the blond and held him, wondering if Justin remembered the way he had looked at him, and if Justin understood what Brian wanted him to know.

 

Reaching up, Justin held Brian's head as he joined their lips. Staring into each other's eyes, they stripped off their clothes as Brian moved over Justin. Brian held Justin's head in his hands as he stared into the eyes of the man he loved. Reaching up he grabbed the lube and a condom. He opened the foil wrapper and handed it to Justin as he straddled the younger man. When Justin started to put the condom on Brian, he shook his head and directed Justin's hand to his own cock.

 

"Not this time." Brian told him as he lubed his fingers in order to prepare himself.

 

Justin lay there stunned as Brian stretched himself in order to accommodate the blond's sizable cock. Brian had never let him top before, and Justin was just hoping he could get inside his lover before it was all over. Seeing the look on Justin's face, Brian did what he could to help.

 

"Just think of the Muncher's going at it. Or maybe even Michael and David." Brian told him, smirking.

 

"One of those would have been enough, now I'm hoping I can stay hard." Justin answered.

 

Smiling, Brian looked into the pools of blue that he loved. "Think about where you want to be." He said as he slowly lowered himself onto the first man he had ever let inside his body. Once he had Justin all the way inside himself, he reached out and laced their fingers together. Both men stilled, needing time to adjust to the feelings, both physical and emotional. After a few minutes, Brian started to rock back and forth while Justin raised his knees to give Brian leverage. They released their hands so Brian could brace himself on Justin, and Justin could run his hands over the taut muscles of his lover. They made love slowly, neither one in a hurry to finish. This time was about showing their passion and affection for each other, not about getting off. Finally they knew that they couldn't hold off any longer. Shouting out each other's names they came together, exploding as one. Holding onto the condom they separated slowly. Lying down facing each other, they kissed.

 

"Why Brian?"

 

"Because it was time. Time for me to admit to both of us what has been true for a long time. That we do belong together and that I can and do trust you."

 

"Brian, when I was in the hospital I would dream that I heard your voice. It was always late... around the time that the night shift finished their first rounds. It was what helped me to get stronger, because I needed to get out of there so I could get back to you. Were you there Brian? I need to know."

 

"Were the dreams good ones? Were we together?"

 

"Yes, we always ended up together."

 

"Well just remember Sunshine, you may have heard whispers at midnight, but they will never be as good as your dreams."

 

The End.
Lorie is the author of 40 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked DREAMS also liked 638 other stories.