- Text Size +

 

Chapter 4


Brandon and Michael have been dating for almost three weeks now. Neither is seeing the expected results they wanted, not yet anyway. Neither has figured out the plan of the other, but both are thinking they need to amp this up a notch.

It's easy to see how they have each other fooled. Brandon is giving Michael all kinds of attention and Michael is enjoying the hell out of it. For his part, Michael is being on his best behavior, keeping his whining to a minimum and trying to keep a positive attitude as much as possible. What Michael can't control is his way of working Brian into practically every conversation.

Their first date is dinner at Emporio. Brandon figures the best way to start is to keep it off Liberty for now. The place is nice, but low key and does't cost too much money. God knows he doesn't want to spend too much on this endeavor. Brandon realizes it's like being with a kid! Michael orders the Saucy Balls and can't stop from giggling like a middle school-aged preteen.

The conversation is difficult, but tolerable. Brandon tells Michael that he works with computers. That's about all he gets to say before Michael starts droning on and on about comics and of course, Brian. By the time dinner is over, Brandon has to keep chanting to himself "you can do this."

When Brandon gets to Michael's house that first night, he knows he has no interest in fucking Michael at all, but he needs to at least pretend that he does if still wants to continue with his plan.

"Michael, I had a nice time tonight," he says, trying to sound sincere. He starts laying the bullshit on extra thick. "I don't know about you, but I feel a connection between us." Seeing Michael nod, he continues, "I want to do this right. I want to take things slow, not just rush into bed. I want to show you how different this is for me. Can I call you? I'd like to take you out again some time."

"That sounds great." Michael responds.

**********

So over the weeks following the start of this intrigue, Brandon plotted and thought about the next date seriously. He still isn't sure he can take another night of comics and Brian being the only topic of conversation. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he developed a newfound respect for Michael's ex-husband, who by all accounts is an intelligent man. Being with Michael tended to numb Brandon's brain until he could get a drink and into some decent ass to help him remember his ultimate goal.

As he's walking along he spots a billboard on the corner of Liberty and First and smiles. Brandon believes he has finally found the perfect idea for another semi-romantic date, the first since the night at the Emporio. Brandon decides he needs to move his plan along and get to getting. It has been a couple of weeks, which should have been sufficient time for the questions and rumors to begin circulating. They have gone on a couple of day dates and walked along Liberty Avenue strategically during the afternoons and evenings but haven't heard anything substantial in the gossip mill yet. In fact they hadn't heard anything about their alliance at all.

When Brandon calls him, Michael is actually excited about the date. Not so much who he's going on the date with, but the actual date itself. Brandon got them tickets to see the original X-Men movie that's showing at the Row House Cinema. He's been purposely staying away from the diner to avoid the usual hubbub of questions, especially since he and Brandon were ‘dating'.

Instead Michael has opted to keep busy, resisting the constant urge to call Brian...or his mother... or any of the gang to find out where Brian was. He's actually been having fun with Brandon but he won't let that fact deter him from his actual goal which is to have Brian running after him to find out where he's been. So Michael is determined to enjoy his time with Brandon even while fantasizing that it's really Brian doing all these nice things with him.

Brandon is pretty impressed with his idea. Michael seems thrilled with the suggestion, and Brandon gets almost two hours of peace and quiet. Halfway through the film, Brandon gets up to use the bathroom. He finds a trick in there and that takes the edge off for him. When he returns, Michael doesn't even seem to have noticed he was gone. Win win.

When the movie lets out, Michael is gushing with excitement. You'd think it was the first time he's seen the movie with the way he continues to talk incessantly about every scene of the film. Brandon just smiles and nods, which Michael takes for consent to keep going.

 

**********

The gang is having breakfast at the diner, no different from normal, when Brian has a revelation. "Do you realize it's been a few weeks since any of us have had to deal with Michael? I know I've seen him about Liberty Avenue, but he hasn't tried to stop by Kinnetik and he hasn't called."

Debbie starts to say something in defense of her son, but quickly stops herself. "Come to think of it, he hasn't even called or stopped by to talk to me either. How has it gone weeks and I didn't notice?" She says sadly.

"Don't beat yourself up Debbie. It's probably been the quietest, least stressful two weeks you've had in quite a while." Emmett hurries to tell her. "We all know you love Michael, honey. Hell we all do, but there is only so much anyone should have to put up with. You haven't had to defend any inexcusable actions, break up family arguments, or blame Brian for anything in the whole of that time. Doesn't that feel refreshing?" he concludes.

Brian looks down as Emmett finishes speaking. He is feeling as guilty as Debbie, but also a little choked up that Emmett verbalized that he is in the usual place of blame. He didn't think anyone but Justin had noticed that. He's had to hold Justin back more than once from telling Debbie off for her Michael-absolving habits.

Debbie sees Brian's withdrawal and she questions, "Do I really do that? Do I always blame Brian for things?"

Before Brian can stop him, Justin jumps in to answer her. "You've done it since I've met you. Any problems and instantly it must be Brian's fault. If Michael has a issue or has done anything morally wrong, he can't possibly be to blame; Brian caused it in some way. If you don't blame Brian, then you expect Brian to fix it. My favorites are the times when you do both at the same time, like when Michael didn't immediately move in with Doctor Dumbass. But Brian never says anything to dissuade you because that's how it's always been. Well it needs to stop. Now. Please." Justin realizes how harsh all of that has come out, but he couldn't help himself and it's too late to take it back. Not that he really would, if he could. He may not have meant the tone in which he'd spoken to Debbie, but he did mean every single word he said.

Still trying to soften it a bit he continues, "None of us can go back and change things, but maybe from now on can you not jump on the blame Brian train?" He asks her from under his fluttering eyelashes.

"I'm so sorry Brian. I genuinely never realized I always placed the blame on you. I know when it comes to Michael I get blinders on to his behavior, but from now on I will try my best to be better." Debbie says, looking directly into Brian's eyes.

"Thanks Ma." It was all Brian could say and hold it together. He never was much for the touchy feely moments, so this was getting to be all a bit too much.

Sensing the need to change the subject, Ted says, "Now that I think of it, I haven't heard from Michael either. The shop has been open, so he has been around. Has he tried to talk to anyone? Ben?"

Ben has been doing as well as can be expected considering what's happened. "No, not even once. I guess I don't have to wonder if he's missing me. Once Debbie told me what he'd said to her about it being for the best, I already knew it was over. I'd stay with it and fight for it but I don't think I even want to anymore. I might not be ready to move on, but I don't need to stay in the past either. Sorry Deb but I just can't be the only one fighting. I have Hunter to think about as well. He's confused as hell about all of this. My only relief is that he is away at college and not around to see, or not see as is the case, what is happening."

"I know honey and I happen to agree with you." Debbie reassures him with a big hug.

Emmett has been pondering what's up with Michael staying away from everyone. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see what comes from all of this. I do have a feeling that something's a-brewin though. Michael and quiet have never been synonymous with each other."

**********

Brian and Justin drive back to Britin in comfortable silence. Brian is thinking and Justin knows it is best just to let him be until he is ready.

They get to the master bedroom and Brian goes straight to the bed, losing his shoes, pants and shirt along the way. He is nothing if not efficient. Justin follows his lead and is naked beside him in no time.

Brian isn't making any moves to start anything. It seems like he wants to say something, but is debating with himself. Justin realizes the internal debate going on and tries to save Brian's overactive brain. "I hope you aren't mad at what I said to Debbie."

Brian snaps his head up to look at Justin. "Fuck no. I'm just grasping that you defended me to her, and in front of everyone. I've never had anyone defend me like that. I know I've told you to hold back from doing it before; just trying to keep the peace, but hearing you say it..." Brian's face shows how touched he is; eyes shimmering with unshed tears. He's never been happier to be comfortable enough with Justin to say what he needs to say.

"Justin, I love you. I know I don't say it as much as I should but I hope you know. Damn! You telling Debbie off was so fucking hot." He drawls as he attacks Justin's mouth with his own in a possessive, all encompassing kiss.

Quickly, the kissing leads to hands seemingly everywhere. Justin didn't even notice when Brian took his hand off of him, but he must have since the lube is next to them and Brian has already gotten his fingers ready to prepare and stretch his favorite place. Brian slows down the pace as he inserts one finger in the perpetually tight cavern that calls to him.

The second finger is added and Justin moans as his head falls back giving Brian's mouth access to his neck and adam's apple. Brian continues to lick and suck at Justin's clavicle as he inserts his third finger scissoring all three as Justin relaxes around him.

Brian props himself in a seated position with his back against the headboard and coats his cock with some additional lube. He proceeds to reach around both sides of Justin as they face each other. Lifting Justin up while separating his ass cheeks, Brian lowers him directly above his engorged manhood.

Justin loves this position. It allows him to control the pace and depth from here. Bottoming from the top always hits the right spots for both of them.

Justin puts his weight on his knees as he takes Brian's hands in his and pins them against the headboard. None too slowly, Justin impales himself almost entirely on Brian's throbbing member. Justin steadies himself with both hands on the headboard and quickens his pace. Neither one breaks eye contact the entire time. Justin knows how close they both are and leans down and kisses Brian, effectively pressing his dick between both of them. The friction of their bodies on his shaft puts him over the edge and he's coming hard with a howl inducing orgasm, setting off the explosion of Brian deep inside his ass.

Fucking without condoms has taken things to a whole new level. Justin loves feeling every drop Brian leaves in him and Brian can't get enough of feeling every bit of Justin. As both come down from their almost simultaneous climax, Justin settles his head into Brian's neck, wanting to keep Brian inside him as long as possible. After a few whispered words and post-orgasmic whimpers, both men are sated and asleep within minutes.


**********

Fact: Emporio is an ACTUAL restaurant and Saucy Balls is a real dish on the menu... I want to go and order these and I will also giggle like a school girl while doing it LOL

 


**********************************************

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

big thanks once again to Nichelle for everything she does!!!!