- Text Size +

 

Chapter 5

Michael is on his way to the diner for breakfast. As he is about to go in, Brian and Ted are walking out. Brian calls out into the diner, "I'll see ya at Woody's tonight." They turn to head towards Kinnetik and literally bump right into Michael.

"Oh hey Michael. We're off to work. Have a good day." Teddy calls out as the men continue on their way discussing business.

Michael knows an opportunity when he hears one. He texts Brandon and asks if he wants to go to Woody's tonight. After a little back and forth, they agree to meet there later tonight. With that settled, Michael heads into the diner.

Michael debates where to sit. Does he chose the counter and continue to wait and see if the family comes to him? Or just approach them in the booth and see what happens? He chooses the latter and walks over to the last table where Emmett, Justin and Blake are sitting and chatting. "Hi guys. How are ya?"

"Sweet as a peach, and yourself?" Emmett drawls without losing a beat.

"I'm good... been busy." Michael replies as he looks around the table for reactions. Seeing none, he says see ya later and sits at the counter. The guys get up and leave. Since Debbie isn't working today, Michael has his breakfast and departs quickly.

**********

When Michael arrives at Woody's by himself, he sees the gang all together and approaches them. "Hey guys. How's it going?" Michael starts and jumps a little as Brandon walks up to him and puts his arm around his shoulder. "You all remember Brandon, right? Brandon do you know all the guys?"

Brandon nods, recognizing everyone except Blake. "Sorry, I don't think I've actually met you." He says to Blake, eyeing him up and down seductively.

Teddy is quick to answer, "This is Blake... my boyfriend." He says possessively.

Michael chuckles at Ted's antics. "No need to be snippy Ted. Brandon isn't flirting with Blake; he's here with me. We're dating now." Michael finishes with a proud smile on his face.

The group is all quiet as they take in what they were just told. Ben is the first to speak, "Wow, that's pretty quick but if you're happy, I guess that's all that matters."

The ensuing silence is awkward and uncomfortable. Seeing this, Brandon decides to take Michael away to play a game of pool. Both Brandon and Michael are disappointed when they don't get the reaction they were hoping for. Brian didn't react in any way; like the news was nothing to him. Once the two leave, Emmett asks Ben if he is okay.

Brian cuts in and says, "Of course he isn't Honeycutt. His husband just introduced us all to his boyfriend."

"Hey don't call me Honeycutt and obviously I know that Brian. I was being polite in asking, not wanting Michael's news to ruin our night out. It's much needed, for Ben more so than the rest of us, I think. Since we normally get together at each other's houses but decided to have a good ole fashioned night out tonight, I just want to make sure Ben is okay for us to stay." Turning to Ben, Emmett continues, "Do you want to leave Ben? We would all understand if you did." After a short pause he continues, "I can't believe him. What's going on?"

"I guess we just found out what the all the quiet has been about." Ben states.

Michael and Brandon are playing pool. Both are trying to steal glances over at Brian to gauge his reaction to the news. It continues on this way for about an hour, when the gang gets up. Emmett decries, "Time to shake our groove things babies! I need some thumpa thumpa to clear my mind."

They all get up and head to Babylon as a group. Within minutes, Brandon and Michael's game is over and they follow the crowd to the club.

Ted and Brian go to the office immediately to settle some business, since it's rare that they are both on site at the same time these days. It doesn't take too long before they join their men along with Emmett and Ben on the dance floor. Ted notices both Brandon and Michael have arrived.

Brandon can't help himself. He's scanning the crowd seeing who make will his list to fuck tonight. Michael is focused solely on the group of his friends. Brandon leaves Michael for his first trick of the night. He grabs a mid height brunette that has potentially pleasurable lips. He takes the man to the back room and the trick gives him an above average blow job. Brandon quickly returns to Michael so that he doesn't make it too obvious. He needs to keep Michael happy to keep the plan on track.

Brandon sees Brian and Justin putting on their show. The way they dance is hypnotic. He can't help but think how hot they are and they aren't even trying. Anyone can see the heat they create in each other. Brandon decides that he needs to up the stakes tonight.

Michael watches Brian with such intent interest, to the point that he is just outright staring. As the song changes, Brian scans the crowd, for business reasons, as opposed to Brandon's reasons. He sees Michael's gaze and it creeps him out. Michael misreads his reaction and thinks his plan is working. Well tonight is the night he takes things to the next level.

Almost simultaneously, Brandon and Michael have the same idea. They take each other to the back room, neither realizing nobody is paying attention to them. Brandon finds a spot about halfway in. He is hoping this is quick, but he can't phone it in since he does have a reputation to maintain.

Brandon turns Michael to face the wall and quickly pulls Michael's pants down. He fastidiously prepares the brunette and sheaths his own cock thinking of the earlier trick to keep himself hard. He plunges into the loose entrance before him, while he closes his eyes and pictures plowing into Brian's presumably tight ass. That power and dominance fantasy always gets him off.

Brandon doesn't hold back at all, giving it all he's got to get this over with as quickly as possible. Michael, for his part, just stands there and doesn't participate except to brace himself against the wall as he's being pounded into blissfully. Michael is lost to the pleasure he is receiving as Brandon continuously hits his prostate. The grunts and groans coming out of Michael are becoming louder and louder.

Michael being so vocal has garnered the attention of several of the back room participants. As Brandon makes the final thrust bringing him to his release, Michael's ass clamps down as his own orgasm overtakes him. As he comes, Michael shouts out "Briiiiiiaaaaannnnn!!!!!!" The entire back room stops and stares at the source of the exclamation.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I sincerely apologize for the yuckiness of the final scene.  I grossed myself out writing it LOL... but it was a necessary evil... bear with me, I hope I can clear our minds of it soon enough.  

Not enough brain bleach in the universe for me to unsee that image in my head LOL

Thank you again to Nichelle for beta greatness!