- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I will warn that Emmett and Ted aren't likeable as I usually make them. They will get better, because I couldn't make Emmett completely unlikeable. Chapter two will show more what I'm warning.

JUSTIN

 

I graduated from college and a group of us decided to party the night away.  My friend Grant wanted to check out Babylon, and Brian Kinney, so we left the others at the straight club and stumbled our drunk asses to Babylon. Grant kept going on and on about Brian Kinney and that it was a right of passage to fuck the man, so I wished him luck and went looking for someone to hook up with. I was dancing with a guy when I felt someone shove me, and turned to see the psycho husband of one of my professors. It's like something about me seems to piss the guy off, and I ended up having to file a complaint when he started harassing me on campus. So seeing him here just wasn't how I saw my night going. Since I didn't see him leaving me alone, I decided to leave. He tried to follow me, while calling me a all sorts of names, but two other guys ended up pulling him away from me.

 

I got outside, walked across the street to the light and sent Grant a text to let him know I left. While waiting for a reply, a guy stood in front of me and I looked up to see a gorgeous man staring at me.

 

“Meeting someone?” He asks.

 

“No, just deciding to call it a night.” I tell him.

 

“It's past your bedtime?” He smirks.

 

“No, just realized there was no one worth the effort.” I tell him.

 

“I could change that.” He tells me.

 

I figured why not, so I followed him home and spent the next few hours being glad I didn't say no. When he went to answer his phone I got dressed and was leaving. He shook his head when he saw me headed for the door.

 

“I don’t get why you can't leave the guy alone… just because the guy showed up… look talk to Ben… you can't ask me to ban someone just because you think everyone wants Ben… look, I have company so bye.” Brian hangs up. “Where you going?” He asks me.

 

“Home, it was great.” I tell him.

 

“Stay, it's not like tomorrow isn't the weekend.” He tells me.

 

“I have graduation tomorrow, so I need to get home.” I tell him.

 

He didn’t stop me but handed me his number, I got the feeling it made him nervous.

 

“Call me.” He tells me.

 

“What to call you would be a problem Stud.” I tell him.

 

“Brian seems to get my attention, asshole, if your family, and Mr Kinney if you're feeling formal.” He tells me.

 

I don't think he expected me to burst out laughing. “Shit, I'm sorry, it's just apparently you’re a right of passage to all us gay boys.” I tell him.

 

 

“I used to be, but it gets old.” He tells me.

 

“What changed?” I ask him.

 

“My whole life changed recently.” He tells me.

 

“You still seem to be picking up random guys.” I tell him, because what was tonight, if not tricking.

 

“I saw you standing in the light, something made me want to talk to you.” He tells me.

 

“We didn’t exactly talk.” I tell him.

 

“Then stay and talk.” He tells me.

 

So I stayed, I found out he was a father, and a cancer survivor. That for most of his life he didn’t believe in relationships or love, but couldn't see spending the rest of his life high and drunk.

 

I told him about scoring high enough on placement exams to start college at sixteen, but wanting to do it without having to live under my father's rules. That being gay made it impossible for my father and I to get along.

 

He asked if my mother helped, and I explained that I wanted to do it on my own, so I refused to put my mother in the position of fighting my father. He seemed to hesitate for a second but then told me about his father and mother, in a way it felt like he wanted me to know him, not the reputation.

 

It was dawn when we both seemed to run out of things to say, so I did something I've never done. I turned the paper over and wrote my number and name down. “Then call me.” I tell him, leaving without his number.

 

A week went by and he didn't call, so I went with my friends on vacation. It was while I was sitting on the beach that my phone rang and it was him.

 

“So you feel like doing something?” He asks.

 

“Not really.” I tell him.

 

“I meant to call, but my friend showed up and we went to P-Town and I left your number at home.” He tells me, like I would believe that one.

 

“Maybe it's just telling you, you didn’t want there to be an us, because that excuse is lame.” I tell him.

 

“It's the truth, so can we skip the drama and I'll take you to lunch.” He tells me, impatiently.

 

“That would be a neat trick, since I’m in Orlando.” I tell him.

 

“Why are you there?” He asks me.

 

“My friends thought I should have fun, since I’ve been busting my ass to graduate college early. My friends and I picked Disney, where we could play like kids before real life takes over.” I tell him.

 

“What did Justin decide to become, when he grew up?” He asks.

 

“I majored in art and business, so graphic design is what my business cards read.” I tell him.

 

“Usually business come with those cards.” He tells me.

 

“Since I own one, I guess you could say I need them.” I tell him.

 

“How did you start a business, if you were still in college?” He asks me, like he's interrogating me.

 

“My best friend and I designed logos and I do art for outside companies. It really started when a friend needed a logo for his restaurant and he started recommending me to others. So I finished school with my business already started. Hey, I’m really going to be busy when I get back but I’ll call you.” I tell him.

 

“Why do I get the feeling that you're trying to blow me off?” He asks me.

 

“I just don't see the point in this, because it just doesn’t inspire me when it took you a week to bother to call.” I tell him.

 

“I really was out of town, not blowing you off. Look, if I call you tomorrow will you at least agree to talk?” He asks me.

 

“I won’t be back for another week, so why not just wait and I’ll meet you somewhere.” I tell him.

 

“Justin, just answer.” He tells me, hanging up.

 

Like an idiot, I waited for his call the next day. By seven I decided to delete his number, because I wasn’t into games. So when he called it took me a second to realize it was him.

 

“Is there some reason you waited until eight to call me?” I asked, ready to just hang up.

 

“It took that long to get a flight.” He tells me.

 

“I’m going to admit that really doesn’t make much sense.” I tell him.

 

“Where are you?” He asks me.

 

“At a beach house, why?” I ask him.

 

“Because I flew all the way to Orlando to show you I’m serious.” He tells me.

 

“You know that’s kind of insane right?” I tell him, grabbing the car keys to be just as insane.

 

“I figured you probably already deleted me from your phone, so I wanted to show you I want this.” He tells me.

 

“Why me? Because I’ve asked about you, and everyone has told me you don’t do the whole relationship thing.” I tell him.

 

“I’ve never meet someone I wanted to see more than the time it took to fuck and dress. I took the week off work to see you, that should tell you something. We can at least spend the week together and see if there is anything there.” He tells me.

 

I met him at the airport and drove him to his hotel. I sort of expected him to want to repeat the night we met, but instead he wanted to eat dinner and actually get to know each other.

 

“You never told me what your business name was?” Brian asks.

 

“J&D designs. We just bought a building so we could have offices.” I tell him.

 

“I’ve seen your work, it’s impressive, given you’ve only just graduated.” He tells me.

 

“I needed a way to not depend on my parents for school, the jobs we do paid my way. Since we graduated clear of loans, we are reinvesting in the business.” I tell him. “Brian, why are you really here?” I ask.

 

“Because there's something about you that makes me want to be.” He tells me.

 

After that, he paid for dinner and asked if I wanted to walk on the beach. I kept waiting for the guy Grant described to show up. Only he seemed to ignore all the admiring looks he got, and kept asking about me and my life.

 

The next day he showed up at Disney and did the things I wanted to do. He was nice to my friends, even when Grant couldn’t seem to do anything but stare at him.

 

He invited everyone to dinner and seemed to really be interested in everything we talked about. As each night went by, he was the perfect gentleman, which I was starting to hope he'd stop, but he told me he wanted us to really get to know each other, without me feeling like he was only interested in getting me in bed.

 

On our last night, I decided to take matters in hand. I showed up at his hotel early. When he answered the door in a towel, I pushed him back and locked the door.

 

“We've talked enough, I believe you aren’t just after my ass.” I tell him taking off my shirt.

 

“I never said that, but I wanted us to be more than fuck buddies.” He tells me.

 

“Then don’t fuck me.” I tell him, standing naked in front of the bed.

 

Brian walked over to me and leaned down to look in my eyes, when he seemed to understand that I knew he wanted more from me, he sealed his lips to mine. I pulled the towel until it fell to the floor and ran my hands over him. It wasn’t frantic like the first time, but almost like we were learning each other. He seemed as if he was memorizing every inch of skin on my body as he drove me crazy with each light caress and kiss. He treated me like porcelain as he prepared me to accept him. When he entered me, he watched my face to see that I was enjoying everything he did. It didn’t take long before I was encouraging him to move faster and when I came, kept going and waited until my second orgasm before he finished. It didn’t end there because he cleaned me in the shower and I felt worshipped with each movement of his hands. We ended up fucking in the shower, but it seemed like more. When we went to bed, he whispered, “Stay” before going to sleep. So I stayed, watching him sleep, and seeing my future.