- Text Size +

BRIAN


Justin and I were going to spend the night at the loft, before flying back to Orlando to go on the cruise we decided on. I had Blake and Emmett open up the loft since we hadn’t been here since Justin and I moved into the house. When we got in the building, we were too busy with each other to care if anyone was there to see us undressing as we ran up the stairs. I think my upstairs neighbor finally got her wish when Justin stopped on the stairs and started trying to blow me. She gave Justin a thumbs up as I dragged him and my pants up.


“I wouldn’t mind if you wanted to finish.” She tells Justin.


“He’s shy.” Justin tells her, giggling with her.


I opened the door and left him to decide if giggling with the neighbor or seeing the rest of me was more important to him. Apparently the idea of me naked had him running in and closing the door. Justin looked at the candles and the champagne, grabbed the bottle and ran into the shower. I followed, looking around, but really Justin wet and naked really made this less interesting. I walked into the bathroom and stood and looked at my husband. The water running down his back and over the ass that had every man’s eyes, had me opening the door. Justin turned around and I captured his lips as my hands grabbed his ass and pulled him so that we were grinding against each other. I let my fingers tease around his entrance and open him for me. I felt Justin’s hands massage my ass and his fingers copy what I was doing to him, as he continued to rub his cock with mine. When the water washed away all the soap Justin had applied to us, he knelt down and took me into his mouth and pushed his fingers into me. He found the nerve bundles with his fingers and started sucking harder which had me trying not to cum from all the sensations he was offering. I tried to get him to slow down but he was determined to get me to cum in his mouth. His fingers moved faster as he tightened his lips and I couldn’t hold back from giving him what he wanted. I watched his throat as he swallowed every drop, then release me getting up to let me taste what was left in his mouth.


Instead of turning him, I turned and braced my hands on the wall, spreading my legs. Justin ran his hand down my back and around my hips until he still hand stroked my still hard cock.


“I still want this.” He told me, squeezing my cock as he pushed into me.


“I need this.” I groan as he thrust all the way in.


“You always need this.” He tells me pulling out and thrusting back.


Justin didn’t need to be told when to move faster, but I couldn’t help screaming it. He held me still as he thrust even faster, groaning when he came laying on my back. We cleaned up and I pushed him onto the bed, lifting his knees to expose the hungry bud. Grabbing the lube, I applied it both to him and me before entering him. Justin’s head fell back as he moved to get more of my cock. I got halfway into him and pulled out, thrusting in again half way before pulling out again.


“Fuck me, stop playing.” He demanded.


Pulling out again I held him still as I slammed into him and heard him cry out for more. I kept my rhythm slow and Justin decided to take matters into his own hands by crossing his legs behind me and flipping me to my back. He sat over me and began to ride me hard and fast. He rubbed his hands up my chest then back down, until he reached his cock and stroked in time with my upward thrust. Watching the pleasure on his face was all it took for me to cum again, and when I did, Justin released onto my chest and his hand.


“I loved the candles and champagne.” Justin tells me as we sit naked on the floor in the living room.


“You barely looked at it.” I tell him grabbing the bottle.


“Brian, when you're naked, nothing else matters.” He tells me.


“You're forgiven.” I tell him pushing him on the pillows.


“So now that you’ve forgiven me, what will you do with me.” He asks.


“Everything.” I tell him.


JUSTIN


Thanks to Daphne and Grant we made it on the flight to the cruise. Brian and I barely made it out of the cabin on the cruise. By the time we were getting ready to go back to Pittsburgh, I managed to take a few pictures that people could see. It only took reminding Brian that Gus would want to see them to get him dressed and grabbing his camera. Hopefully the very few pictures of beaches and dolphins would be enough to not have to explain that what we were doing the whole cruise was nothing Gus ever needed to see. Alex met us and drove me home, because Brian needed to check on Kinnetik and get Gus. Dan was standing in front of our house arguing with Grant.


“Grant still giving him a hard time?” I ask Alex.


“Actually Dan doesn’t feel the need to live together when they’ve only just started dating.” Alex tells us.


“We are talking about the same Grant who hates sharing his space right?” I ask.


“It’s my fault, apparently he’s getting tired of walking in on Emmett and I.” Alex tells me.


“How’s that going for you?” I ask him.


“Do you really want to know any more than Grant does?” Alex asks.


“No, I really don’t.” I tell him, laughing.


“Justin, I don’t want to upset you, but your mother has been calling. I had to tell her that you were on your honeymoon.” He tells me.


“Let me guess, she cried that she wasn’t included.” I tell him.


“She doesn’t understand that she can’t expect to be a part of your life only when it’s convenient for her.” He tells me.


“I’ll talk to her and tell her to leave you alone.” I tell him.


“I can handle the tears, I just wanted you to know that she wants to see you.” He tells me.


“I just need to get this over with, once she feels like she’s played dutiful mom then she’ll be fine.” I tell him.


BRIAN


I drove to Kinnetik and found Leo Brown talking to Cynthia, who looked relieved to see me.


“Brian, Leo wanted to talk about the athletics campaign.” Cynthia tells me.


“I assume we got the contracts for all the athletes signed. You already agreed to the direction we were heading, was there something we missed?” I ask him.


“I want to use Drew Boyd again. I don’t want my company to be considered homophobic.” He tells me.


“I haven’t seen Drew since he was traded. I can call his agent to see if he’d be interested, but Leo, he’s not going to make this easy when you threw him out of the first campaign.” I tell him.


“If he isn’t, find someone who will, I won’t be one of the businesses that get boycotted.” He tells me before leaving.


“Boycotted?” I ask.


“Oh, maybe talk to Justin’s father figure on that one.” Cynthia tells me.


“Ted, do you know what’s going on?” I ask as he walks up.


“It got around that Alex and his friends were pulling products from companies that promote discrimination. Groups started boycotting businesses that are supporting it, Leo’s company got a write up about how he felt Drew was no longer marketable because he came out.” Ted tells me.


“I need to you to call his agent and see if we can get Drew back here.” I tell him.


“I’ll do that, but you get to tell Emmett.” He tells me.


“I’ll just tell him this is my revenge for him going to Pittsburgh Flowers for the gardenia’s.” I tell him.


“Brian, Jennifer Taylor wants an appointment to see you.” Cynthia tells me.


“Tell her our going rate for any advice she needs.” I tell her.


“Which is?” She tells me.


“I do business here, not mother and son reunions.” I tell her.


I left Kinnetik and headed to Mel and Lindsay’s to pick up Gus. I got there early and found Lindsay and Mel looking at houses.


“You guys are still moving?” I ask.


“Every noise wakes me up and I keep having nightmares that we didn’t go upstairs. We haven’t found a house we agree on.” Lindsay tells me.


“Justin and Daphne are looking to sell their house. It’s in a decent neighborhood, and Alex put in the security system when Chris was bothering Justin.” I tell them, texting Justin.


“I like the house, it’s not so big that we’d end up having payments out of our budget.” Mel tells her.


“You’d only be paying for half the house.”  I tell them, reading Justin’s reply.


“We like Daphne, but we don’t want to share a house.” Lindsay tells me.


“Justin won’t take money from you, so you’d be paying only Daphne’s share.” I tell them.


“Justin will take what we would owe him, if we decide to buy it.” Mel tells me.


“Mel, it’s a house for my son. Neither Justin or I would expect you and Lindsay to pay us for the house.” I tell her.


“He worked to have that house and we aren’t going to take advantage of him or you.” Lindsay tells me.


“We’ll talk about it when you two decide.” I tell them when Gus runs in, packed and ready to go.


“Brian, they are going to plead out.” Mel tells me.


“Which means?” I ask.


“Chris is going to prison, for his part. Molly will finish her community service, with the understanding that if she gets in any more trouble there won’t be community service on the table.” She tells me.


“Michael?” I ask.


“They are still working on how to handle his part in this. His lawyer is trying to say all Michael was guilty of was taking the keys, that he can’t be responsible for what Chris did with them. His attorney is just trying to get Michael as little jail time as possible.” She tells me.


“As long as he doesn’t get off.” I tell her.


“Dan is making sure of that.” Mel tells me.

 

“Sonny Boy, ready to go see Daddy?” I ask, not ready to deal with Michael.