- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the final chapter of this part. I plan to write the sequel to it, so the story will continue with a few years passed and Brian getting his wish. 

 

Thank you for all your reviews and constantly making me smile while I write each chapter. 

 

I will be working on the sequal but it might be a couple days, or who knows I could end up posting it tonight. LOL

JUSTIN


When Michael and Chris’s cases were scheduled to go to court, their lawyers were trying to find a way to get them to plead out, but of course Michael refused, saying that he wasn’t guilty of anything but trusting his friend Chris to go water his houseplants. He said that Chris stealing the keys wasn’t his fault and told that to the judge when he stood to enter his plea of not guilty. When the DA called Lindsay and Mel to ask if there was any reason Michael had the keys, Lindsay told them it was probably originally because he wanted Brian’s key. Michael stood up and told everyone that Brian always let him be at the loft before and he felt there was no reason that Lindsay should have a key and not him. When it was over Michael got the same seven years with time served deducted. Dan said that it was possible that they could be out sooner with good behavior. Not that any of us cared if they got life, as long as our lives were free of them.


Emmett stayed with Alex but introduced Renny to Drew. Emmett told me that Drew might think he’s in love with him, but for Emmett, love was Alex holding his hand not caring what everyone else thought of it. Renny was running Drew around in circles by not letting Drew hide him if he wanted a relationship. It worked, because Drew flew Renny in for games and didn’t pretend anything, but that like all the other players wives and girlfriends, Renny had a place by his side.


Ted and Blake took a few months before moving in together, mostly because I think Blake was enjoying how Ted was taking the time to date him and show him that he wouldn’t make the same mistakes he made the last time.


Grant and Dan are still feeling each other out, between disappearing for hours on end anytime Dan came to visit. Dan said he was still trying to figure out what made Grant the person he wanted, normally with Grant standing in front of him. Grant’s answer was that Dan needed someone to keep him on his toes and make him laugh. We all are betting how long before they just take the plunge and move in together.


Mel and Lindsay agreed to buy the house and wouldn’t take my part free. I didn’t feel right about making Gus’s moms pay me for my house because it was like giving Brian back money he gave to them. Brian solved it by telling me to put it in a fund for Gus later in life. Mel went to the clinic and was pregnant after the third try but was just happy that she got pregnant. Through the whole pregnancy Lindsay seem to find Mel’s moody behavior funny because Mel seem to cry all over the guys all the time. When their daughter was born, every one of us were just happy to have dry shirts again.


Brian rolled his eyes at the name they picked out, saying that it sounded like a country western singer’s name.


“You and I will never pick a name like JR for our kid.” Brian told me as we were leaving the hospital.


“Are we having one someday?” I ask him.


“You are, I want a girl with blond curls and your eyes.” He informs me.


“What happens if it’s a boy?” I ask.


“Then you keep trying until I get a girl. JR needs friends.” He tells me.


“So you want us to have a baby so Jenny has friends?” I tell him.


“Justin, that baby looks like a little old man. She’s going to need pretty friends.” He tells me.


“Jenny is beautiful, so think of a better reason for us to do it.” I tell him.


“Because I’m ready to have our family. I want a child that stays with me.” He tells me.


“Then we need to start seeing what’s involved to have your daughter.” I tell him.


“I’ve got everything we need in the car. You just need to pick the surrogate.” He tells me.

 

Brian drove down the road, not realizing that I dream of a child of his too.

The End.
starlight is the author of 43 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 39 members. Members who liked Stay With Me also liked 969 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Stay With Me. The next story in the series is The Best Days..