- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Saturday was only the beginning of Brian and Justin reconnecting.  What will Sunday morning bring?  And whose Sunday morning will be quite different from theirs? 

Sunlight streamed through the tall windows of the apartment, filling the open-spaced living area with blinding light.  It even penetrated into the bedroom, where two bodies lay close together on a king-sized bed.  The sound of deep steady breathing filled the room.  Finally, one eye slowly opened, then the other.  Bright blue eyes scanned the room.  Justin could hardly believe what he was seeing.  He had been afraid that he would wake in the morning to find that the night before was only a fevered dream.  But no, he was still here in Brian’s loft… in Brian’s bed… again.  Memories of the night before rushed back, causing Justin to smile broadly.  It hadn’t been a dream.  Brian had indeed made love to him all night long, with a fierce passion so reminiscent of their previous encounters, that it made his skin tingle.

 

Justin felt like weeping with joy.  However, he knew he had to wait before celebrating.  If Brian woke up with his memory intact, THEN they could celebrate together, as if none of the nightmare they suffered had happened.  If he didn’t, then Justin had no way of guessing how Brian would react to the night they just shared.  Justin questioned himself.  Should he wake Brian up, or let the exhausted man sleep a bit longer?  No, he decided, it was best to continue the patience he had learned to develop in himself.  Besides, if the news wasn’t what he wanted to hear, maybe it was a good idea to put it off.  Making his decision, Justin quietly and carefully extracted himself from Brian’s side and got out of bed.  He stood looking down at the sleeping form of his lover, his naked body revealing the stiffness of his morning woody.  It certainly wasn’t going to shrink if he continued to gaze at Brian’s beautiful body atop the sheet.  Justin hurried off to the bathroom.  What he needed was a good pee and hot shower, so that he could face whatever the morning was going to bring.

 

************************************

 

Brian woke to the sound of shower water running.  For a brief second, he was confused.  No one should be in his shower but him.  He seldom ever let any trick stay overnight.  Michael did occasionally after they partied at the loft, but he hadn’t seen Mikey in several days.  Then, in a blinding flash, he remembered Justin.  Yes, that was the one in his shower.  Thoughts of the previous night flooded his mind.  He couldn’t help but smile.  The kid was barely out of high school, but he was as good at sex as someone twice his age.  Brian smiled even broader when he remembered that Justin said he learned about sex from him.  “I’m a damn good teacher,” he bragged to the empty room. 

 

Images of Justin’s supple young body rushed into Brian’s head.  He no longer had any doubts as to whether he had found the young man attractive enough to fuck that first time.  Now the only question that remained was, what did Justin have that prompted him to continue with more encounters after the first night?  Brian knew that part of the story was totally out of character for him.  He had never found a single man on the planet worthy of more than one or two fucks, since his first encounter in the shower at his high school gym.  It certainly wasn’t that the trick pool was shrinking, and he now had to fixate on a single sex partner.  Brian also knew he still had what it took to capture the attention of almost any gay man in town, or anywhere else for that matter.  Hell, he had even attracted the attention of a few men claiming to be straight.  Yet, everyone who mattered insisted that Justin had become more than a one-night stand… that he had even become a part of their little family. 

 

As the questions crowded his brain, Brian heard another sound from the bathroom.  Justin was singing.  Not a bad voice, Brian thought to himself.  But it was his bathroom and his shower.  It was time for him to take back control of what was his.  Brian scooted off the bed and stepped into the bathroom.  Justin had his back to the glass-paneled stall.  He looked extremely appetizing with the water streaming over his naked shoulders,  flowing down his back and over his well-rounded buttocks.  Brian felt his cock stiffen in anticipation.  He quietly eased the door to the stall open and stepped inside.  Justin continued singing some kind of show tune, oblivious to the intruder.  Brian moved in closer, reaching out to pull Justin against him.

 

“What the fuck!” Justin yelped.

 

“I’m sorry.  Did I scare you?  This is not one of ‘those’ kinds of shower scenes,” Brian laughed.  “I didn’t think you’d mind if I took a shower in my own home.”

 

Justin blushed.  “No, of course not.  I guess I should apologize.  I had to ask permission to use your shower that first time, but you never made me ask after that.  I guess I only used your shower out of a force of habit.  I suppose I should have waited and asked again.”

 

Brian took the soap off the shelf and began soaping Justin’s neck and shoulders.

 

“No worries, Justin.  The stall is big enough for both of us.”

 

Justin turned around and faced Brian.  “I suppose you don’t remember my taking a shower that first morning I woke up in your apartment, do you?” he asked hopefully.

 

Brian hesitated, appearing to be thinking hard about it.  “No, I’m sorry,” he answered.  “Believe me, I wish I did.”

 

“I do too.”

 

“So, Justin, would you like to try and jog my memory again, like we did last “night?”

 

“Did it?”

 

“Did it, what?” Brian asked, knowing full well what Justin was referring to.

 

“Did it work?  Do you remember anything about me and our time together?”

 

Brian felt a pull on his heart.  The unbridled eagerness for a positive response was achingly clear in Justin’s voice.  He didn’t like the idea of disappointing him, but he still had no recollection of being with Justin before last night.  But, he thought to himself, if the first time was anything like what he experienced last night, he was beginning to picture why he didn’t discard the young man like he did every other pick-up in his life.

 

“I’m sorry.  It’s all still a blank.  That doesn’t mean we should stop trying.  So why don’t you tell me about the first time you took a shower here… or better yet, why don’t you show me?  I am presuming that I joined you in the shower then too.  Am I right?  I do prefer having a good shower the morning after a hot session with a trick.”

 

Justin winced at Brian’s use of the term ‘trick’.  He knew he shouldn’t be bothered by it.  After all, that was all he was that first night a year ago.  Nonetheless, it did hurt.  He refused to allow it to stop him from agreeing to Brian’s idea.  Nothing would stop him from letting Brian make love to him any time he wanted to.

 

“You’re right.  You joined me the next morning.  Actually, it was kind of amusing.”

 

“Amusing?”

 

“Yes.  I had a lot of questions about you becoming a father.  I really didn’t understand then how it could happen, but you set me straight.  I thought maybe you had sex with Lindsay, just so you could make her pregnant.  When you told me what you really did, it kind of creeped me out.  Plus, I wondered why lesbians would want a baby, but you cleared that up for me too.  See, you taught me about more than just how fantastic having sex feels.  Actually, I learned a lot about life in general from you since we first met.”

 

Again, Brian was struck by how involved he had become with Justin, at least according to what he was hearing.  But, he decided, enough talking.  It was time for another demonstration of what they shared during that historic first time together.  Brian set the soap and washcloth aside.  He grabbed Justin around the shoulders and turned him back around, pushing him up against the glass wall.  Justin was immediately struck by how familiar Brian’s actions were.  The big difference was that he was no longer a novice, needing to be guided in what to do next. 

 

Justin thrust his ass out so that Brian had access to more of it.  He spread his legs apart, knowing what Brian would do with his magnificent cock, once it was fully loaded.  Brian reached around and grabbed a handful of Justin’s manhood and began giving it eager attention.  Justin gasped when he felt Brian’s lips on the tender part of his neck, and the tiny nips being given.  His head fell back against Brian’s chest, and he let out a pleased sigh.  Brian could see that it wasn’t taking any effort at all to harden Justin like a steel rod.  His own cock was more than ready by this time too.  Brian reached for the shelf that he used to store condoms in case of emergencies.  He had them stored in every nook and cranny of the loft, never knowing for sure where he might have his next fuck. 

 

Brian released Justin just long enough to slide the condom down the long length of his erection.  The moment it was securely in place, he stepped in closer and bent Justin slightly at the waist.  Justin spread his legs a tiny bit more, reaching back to see if he could help guide Brian to his target.  Brian spit into his hand and added it to the soapy water already covering Justin’s hole.  Once he felt the tight muscles protecting Justin’s entrance loosen slightly, he slowly began pushing his manhood forward.  Unlike the first time, Justin didn’t pull away.  He knew what was coming after the initial seconds of discomfort, and he welcomed it.  Instead, he pushed his ass further onto the weapon invading him, seeking to bury it inside him.  For a second, Brian thought about how right this was feeling, as if he was at home where he lay.  Then his thoughts clouded and all he could do was feel what was happening between them.  Both men were doing nothing but feeling… feeling how incredibly wonderful this passion was.  Justin knew, as he began reaching his climax, that he had to have this feeling again, and he didn’t want it with anyone else.  Brian, strangely enough, was feeling much the same thing.  As his release surged forward, he knew he wanted to do this with Justin again.  Yes, there was something about Justin.  Brian wanted to learn more, both in and out of a sexual embrace.   Maybe then he could better understand why he almost lost his life because Justin had become a part of it.

 

***********************************

 

Normally, Chris Hobbs would wake up on a Sunday morning and start his day with a big breakfast, cooked by his devoted mother.  Then he’d meet up with his friends to blow off some steam, after enduring another miserable day on the construction job he had to take to make some money.  He tried not to think of how he would be spending his Sundays right now, if he had been able to keep the college football scholarship he had won during his last year of high school.  Whenever he let himself go there, he would find it hard to keep control of his temper.  When his temper flared, he always got in trouble, and he couldn’t afford any more trouble in his life at this point.  Nothing made him lose his temper faster than thinking about Justin Taylor and that fuck buddy of his, Brian Kinney.  He had no real reason to hate Kinney before the attack and simply considered him collateral damage.  Taylor was the one he wanted to demolish.

 

All that changed on Saturday afternoon.  Chris was mopping up at the AIDS hospice for his mandated community service hours.  He was already in a foul mood, just having to be so close to the sick folks he considered to be mostly nothing but filthy fags.  It was a sick twist of fate that this place was the one assigned to him by the court system.  But he gritted his teeth and bared it.  He had no choice.  Then, just about lunch time, he watched a stranger approaching down the hallway.  The neatly dressed man certainly didn’t look sick.  Chris figured he was probably another homo visiting one of the patients and stepped to the side to let the man pass.  He didn’t pass.  Instead, he stopped in front of Chris.

 

“Excuse me, but is your name Christopher Hobbs?” he asked, politely.

 

“Yeah,” Chris responded, warily.

 

The man reached inside his pocket and pulled out a large envelope.  He handed it to Chris.

 

“This is for you.  You’ve been served,” he informed a shocked Hobbs.

 

Hobbs stood there with his mouth agape, staring down at the envelope in his hand.  What the fuck was that guy talking about, he wondered?  Chris carefully opened the envelope and pulled out the legal looking papers inside.  A quick glance revealed what had just happened.  That bastard, Brian Kinney, was suing him for $20,000,000.00. 

 

This was the reason he was sitting at the breakfast table on this bright Sunday morning, barely touching his food.  He was too full of hate to care about anything else.  The hate he had felt for Justin Taylor now spilled over onto Brian Kinney, and it was as strong as ever.  Not only had the two of them ruined his life by making him lose his chance at a college education and possible career in professional football, but now Kinney wanted to destroy him financially.  The situation was intolerable.  Something would have to be done about it.  Hobbs didn’t know what that could be, or when he could strike back, but he wasn’t going to go down with a whimper.  Just as Taylor had crossed a line by taunting him on Liberty Avenue, Kinney had now crossed an even more dangerous line.  If he had his way, both of those butt-fuckers would pay in some way someday. 

 

 

To be continued………….