- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's now time for Brian and Justin to pay a visit to Mel, Lindsay, and Baby Gus.  But first, how about a little morning after 'refreshment' to start the day.

Justin laid in bed with his eyes tightly closed, trying hard not to lose the dream he’d been having.  The more awake he became, the more his dream faded.  Finally, he gave up and opened his eyes.  The dream had vanished like green leaves in the midst of Winter.  Somehow however, he knew it had been a wonderful dream.  The images were gone, but the feeling of contentment lingered on.  When he sat up and saw where he was, he thought maybe this was why the dream had been so pleasant.  Justin was lying in his favorite bed, Brian’s.  At first, he wondered where Brian was.  The bed was empty, besides himself.  Then he heard sounds coming from outside the bedroom.  He peered through the slats surrounding the bedroom and could see Brian bustling around in the kitchen.

 

Justin settled back in the bed, covering himself up, and sighed with contentment.  There was a slight tenderness in his nether region, but it was a more than welcome feeling.  Thoughts of the previous night flooded his memory.  Brian made love to him as if they had never been separated by violence.  Brian could possibly still be thinking he was only fucking Justin last night, but the young man knew better.  During the previous year, Brian wasn’t the only one he had had sex with, so he knew the difference in how it felt to fuck for fun, as opposed to making love with someone you cared about.  No question, they had made love during the night… actually, it was more than once.  Unfortunately, by the time they became too exhausted to have another go around, Brian still showed no signs of remembering any of their past.  As he lay in bed wondering if the morning would bring welcome news, he heard Brian coming up the steps to the bedroom. 

 

“You awake, Sunshine?”

 

Justin was surprised.  Had he heard Brian correctly?  Had he really called him by his nickname?  Did this mean what he hoped it did?  Was Brian remembering something?

 

“Sunshine?”

 

“Didn’t I hear that Debbie would call you that?  You just looked so hot stretched out all naked on my bed this morning, it’s the first thing that came to mind.”

 

Justin’s disappointment that he didn’t use the name from memory was tempered a little because of his explanation as to why he did use it.  So Brian thought he was hot!  That brought out a broad grin.  He tossed the covers aside, exposing his still naked form.

 

"So you think I'm hot?

 

"Don't be coy with me, kid," Brian laughed.  "You know damn good and well you're hot.  And I suspect you use it to your advantage every chance you get.  According to my friends, you used your charms on me a time or two... which I have to say is quite remarkable.  I learned long ago not to be charmed by anyone."

 

"So maybe you should ask yourself why my charms worked on you, if you're so immune," Justin grinned.

 

Brian leaned over and slapped Justin on his butt. 

 

"It's getting late.  I have a date and I'm going to be late if you don't get moving.  I suggest a shower.  I'll even join you.  We both kind of stink after last night's workout."

 

Justin's grin faded.  "Date?"

 

Brian laughed.  "Linds and Mel.  It's Sunday, and they invited me over to visit with Gus and have lunch," Brian explained.  "I told them I might be busy with you this weekend.  They suggested I bring you along.  Of course, if you aren't interested, I can go alone."

 

Justin's grin returned full force.  "Yes!  I'd love to see them again.  I love the little guy, and it's been ages since I last saw him."

 

"Then get your butt in gear.  I don't want to give Mel any excuse to chastise me, which she will if we're very late."

 

Brian didn’t have to repeat his order.  Justin was excited at the prospect of visiting his favorite ladies and baby Gus.  No one, other than Brian and his Mom, had been more encouraging when it came to what Justin wanted for his future goals.  He had also felt a special connection to Gus, not just because he had a little to do with the name, but for something almost intangible… a feeling as if the little boy was meant to be a part of his life from the moment he was born.  Justin was never able to pinpoint the reasons behind it, but he had always felt a kind of kinship with Gus. 

 

Justin took off for the shower, barely escaping another slap to his ample bottom as he passed Brian on the way.  He stepped right into the roomy shower stall, already as naked as the day he was born.  He turned on the water, setting the temperature to the perfect warmth.  His back was to the shower door as he rested his hands on the wall and let the warm water flow over his scalp and down his back.  He heard the distinct click of the shower door being opened and closed but didn’t move a muscle.  Seconds later, he felt strong arms circling his waist and pulling him backwards.  He felt Brian’s warm body pressing into him.  He knew instantly that Brian was already fully aroused.  He didn’t have to look down to know that he was also more than ready. 

 

Brian let his left hand reach up to one of Justin’s nipples, the one where he briefly wore a nipple ring just to impress Brian.  His fingers gently tweaked it, while his right hand reached down for the real prize he was after.  Brian got a firm grip on Justin’s manhood and began slowly, methodically manipulating it.  Justin’s dampened head fell back on Brian’s chest.  He reached back in search of a prize of his own.  His hand connected with what he sought, and the two men fell into a rhythm that brought them both mutual pleasure, punctuated by increasingly heavy breathing and tiny moans.  After some time enjoying the foreplay, Justin suddenly removed his hand and pressed his ass firmly against Brian’s erection.

 

“I want you in me,” he ordered, his voice husky with lust.

 

It was all Brian needed.  He reached for the bowl of condoms set on the little stand in the stall and removed one.  With practiced skill, he tore it open with his teeth.  Releasing his hands temporarily from their earlier tasks, Brian sheathed his manhood quickly.  Grabbing the tube of waterproof lube from its place in the stall, he covered the condom with enough to make his entry as smooth as possible for Justin.  Justin assumed the position, making it easy for Brian to allow his cock to find its home.  With deliberate slowness, in order to build the tension, Brian seated himself comfortably inside Justin’s willing body.  Then they began the rhythmic dance that they did even better than the one on Babylon’s dance floor.  All the while, as Brian slid slowly, maddeningly in and out, his hands teased and taunted Justin’s own erection.  Brian was in no hurry, despite his earlier comments.  He hadn’t felt this connected to anyone before… not to his knowledge, and he wanted it to last as long as possible. 

 

Of course, as with all pleasure, it had to reach its peak and end.  First came a cry of unbridled joy from Justin as he shot out onto the shower wall.  The sound, along with Justin’s spasming ass, brought Brian his welcome release.  His body relaxed against Justin and the two men stood against the wall, connected as one for long minutes before finally separating.  Both had to catch their breath before speaking.

 

“That was…”

 

“Amazing,” Justin finished Brian’s thought.

 

“Yeah!  But if we don’t hurry up and finish washing, the girls will kill us.”

 

“Right!”

 

The couple hastily finished washing up, drying off, and dressing, punctuated with a few kisses for good measure.  Finishing off a quick cup of coffee and toast that Brian had prepared before checking on Justin, they hurried down to Brian’s car.  The next stop would be a visit with the girls and their favorite baby boy.

 

*************************************************

 

Mel stood inside the foyer, holding Gus, with a slight scowl on her face.  Lindsay, on the other hand, happily embraced first Brian, then Justin.

 

“I told you it was a good idea to fix cold cuts and salad instead of something hot for lunch, didn’t I?” Mel complained.

 

Linds turned to her partner and grimaced.  “Yes, you did… and I did, didn’t I?”  She turned back to Brian and Justin.  “Well, don’t just stand there.  Come on in.  Damn, Justin, it is so good to see you again.  Gus has missed you too.”

 

“Isn’t he a little young to miss anyone?” Brian asked.

 

“He adores Justin,” Mel announced.  “He’s not too young to feel when someone cares about him.”  There was almost an accusatory tone in her voice.

 

“And I don’t?”

 

“I didn’t say that.”

 

“That’s enough, you two.”  Lindsay knew she needed to lower the temperature in the room.  “Mel is just a little irritated that you are nearly an hour late.  You know how punctual she is.  That’s the lawyer in her.  But you two are here now and lunch is all ready.  So why don’t we sit down and enjoy it.”  She turned back to Mel.  “And without any squabbling.”

 

“Yes, Mother,” Brian agreed.  “Now, can I have my son?” he asked, holding out his arms for the baby.

 

Lindsay gave Mel a warning look, and she reluctantly handed the baby over to Brian. 

 

“You can set OUR son in his high chair,” Mel told Brian. 

 

Brian chose to ignore Mel’s response and carried the baby to the dining room, followed by the rest.  The table was already laid out with table settings in place.  The girls hurried to the kitchen and came back loaded with platters of sandwiches, fruits, and salads.  A second trip to the kitchen provided pitchers of iced tea and lemonade.  Once everything was ready, each took a seat at the table.  Lindsay had thoughtfully placed the high chair next to Brian’s seat so he could interact with his son.  They set to work polishing off their meal while chatting about everyday things, most of which concerned little Gus.  It galled Brian that he couldn’t remember a thing about his son’s beginning of life and most of his first year.  He had already heard some stories involving Gus, but he never tired of hearing more.  Eventually the conversation came around to how Justin ended up becoming so close with Mel, Lindsay, and baby Gus.

 

“So, Justin, just how did you become friends with these two?  I already know how you met them on the night Gus was born because I let you tag along with me when I got the news.  It had something to do with you being afraid to go home because you had lied to your parents about where you were?”

 

“It all happened with a chance meeting on Liberty Avenue.  I was there with Daphne and I spotted them with the baby.  They needed help with their packages, so I offered to give them a hand.  Next thing I know, they are inviting me to their place, so I said goodbye to Daph and followed them home.”

 

“It was just a coincidental meeting, but you seemed to think he planned it.  You never were very trusting,” interrupted Mel.

 

“Anyway, when I got to their place, we started talking and I told them how much I loved to draw.  I ended up showing them some of my drawings.  They thought I had talent and Lindsay asked me if I’d draw a portrait of her.  I was working on it when you arrived with a gift for Gus.”

 

Melanie interrupted, “Yes, and we both know that Michael probably picked it out.”

 

Brian quirked an eyebrow at her, then turned back to Justin.

 

“Anyway, that’s when you first saw one of the drawings I made of you naked.  I tried to stop Lindsay from showing it to you, but I was too late.”

 

Justin paused.  Something dawned on him that he hadn’t thought of before.  He had made several drawings of Brian, including a few in which he was barely dressed, but he didn’t remember any others that showed Brian in all his manly glory besides the one he was now talking about.  Thanks to Mel and Lindsay’s encouragement, the drawing had been put on display at the Gay and Lesbian Center Art Show and later sold to an unknown buyer.  Was it possible that what he was thinking was true?  Had Brian been the buyer?  Even if it was true, Brian wouldn’t be able to tell him if he was right or wrong in his assumption.

 

“And?  So how did I react?”

 

“You seemed a bit flattered, but one could never tell what you were thinking most of the time.  I ended up showing the drawing of you at the Gay and Lesbian Center Art Show and someone bought it.  Never did find out who it was.”

 

“It was probably someone who appreciated the subject matter of the drawing,” Brian bragged.

 

“Modest much, Mr. Kinney,” said Mel.

 

“Just stating facts, Madam Lawyer,” retorted Brian.

 

Justin and Lindsay laughed.  They were quite comfortable with the sarcastic bantering between Mel and Brian by now.  Despite the antagonistic attitude they used towards each other, Justin and Linds knew there was also an underlying mutual respect in some ways too.

 

“I’m looking forward to Michael returning the drawings I made so I can see which ones you kept, Brian.”

 

“Me too.”  Brian wasn’t kidding.  He was more eager than ever to see just what Justin had drawn.  Maybe the images on paper would spark a memory or two.  They must have meant something to him, because Brian knew he hardly ever held on to anything.  He was by no means a collector, unless you counted collecting notches on his bedpost of the countless men he had fucked over the years.  If he had held onto Justin’s drawings, that was significant. 

 

Gus suddenly let out a loud cry.  He was tired of being ignored while the grown-ups talked.  He liked having everyone’s attention.  All four pairs of eyes turned to the little one, still sitting in his high chair.  Time for conversation was over.  It was now time to give their attention to the little prince, something that both couples were more than happy to oblige.  Time seemed to fly by as they entertained Gus until he started to show signs of needing his nap.  Soon enough it was time for Brian and Justin to leave.  It had been a pleasant visit overall, but no glimmer of recognition of past events before the attack had resurfaced.  As they said their goodbyes at the door, Brian and Justin promised to return for another visit soon.  When they walked back towards Brian’s car, the women watched and noticed just how at ease the two men were with each other.  Brian might not remember anything about caring deeply for Justin from before, but they could clearly see it was happening all over again.  They couldn’t help wondering where it would lead to this time around.

 

 

To be continued…………