- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin looks back on the night he spent with Brian after he had his first memory breakthrough.  In the meantime, someone else is just starting to put into motion a plan that could destroy any future the couple may have.

 

Justin puttered around his mother’s condo, tackling one domestic chore after another, all in hopes of distracting himself.  He felt out of sorts because it was Saturday, and he had become accustomed to seeing Brian over the weekends.  Not possible this time, because Brian had to go out of town on business.  Justin had to admit to himself that he was simply missing the hell out of being with Brian, especially after the night they spent together just days before.  Justin had to smile as he remembered the events of that evening.

 

 

 

It all started with Brian’s first memory breakthrough.  When Justin discovered why Brian had wanted to have lunch with him in the middle of the week, his excitement knew no limits.  Not only did Brian remember how Justin had tried to warn him about the approaching danger in that parking lot, but he had wanted to tell Justin about it before all the others, including his long-time best friends.  That alone would have gladdened Justin’s heart immeasurably, yet knowing that Brian had finally recalled something that he thought was lost forever was truly the icing on the cake.  But Justin’s joy didn’t end with just those two things.  For the first time since the bashing, Brian didn’t want to wait for the weekend in order to show just how he was feeling about the two of them.  

 

 

 

That evening, Brian kept his promise to order dinner from one of their favorite take-out places, which they had used frequently before the attack, and they settled in for a casual chat while enjoying their food.  Justin continued to recall more stories of things they had done together during that year, many of which no one else could have told Brian about, because they were private experiences.  By the end of the evening, they were both relaxed, and feeling very comfortable with each other.  They had retired to Brian’s couch in order to continue their conversation.  Then, without notice, Brian suddenly moved in even closer and laid his hands on each side of Justin’s face.  Justin smiled broadly, loving the feel of Brian’s hands on his cheeks.  Brian stared deeply into Justin’s eyes.

 

 

 

“You really are quite beautiful… you know that?  I can understand why I was drawn to you that night I came out of Babylon with the guys.”

 

 

 

“I was feeling the same way about you while I watched you approaching me.  I thought my heart would beat out of my chest.  I was so fucking scared, but unbelievably excited at the same time.  I know now that you were aware that I was bluffing about everything I said and did that night, and that I was just a scared little boy wanting to find out what being a gay man was really all about.  Yet, you never made fun of me.  Instead, you took me by the hand, and then ushered me into a world that I wanted to be a part of more than anything in my life.  I think that is why I fell in love with you so quickly and couldn’t just let you disappear from my life, even though you did your best to ignore me.”

 

 

 

Justin laughed.  Brian grinned.  “Yes, I heard stories about how you kept pursuing me, despite my attempts to discourage you.  I guess your persistence was what I found most appealing, although it surprises me, since I’m not particularly fond of stalkers.  It must have been the way you kept inserting yourself into my life.  Obviously, I never found it too threatening.”

 

 

 

“Well, just take a look at me,” Justin smiled.  “Do I look very threatening?”

 

 

 

Brian moved in even closer, still holding Justin’s face in his hands.  He seemed to be studying every single inch of that face.  Then, slowly he moved forward and placed his lips on Justin’s.  Justin reached up and caressed Brian’s face as their kiss began to deepen.  Suddenly, as if a spark had been struck on a match, heat rose between them as they wrapped their arms around each other, abandoning their banter.  Their growing need for each other fed the passion that had been ignited.  They rose from the couch, but only so that they could quickly and efficiently remove every stitch of clothing that separated their yearning bodies.  Brian reached down into the bowl on the end table that was filled with condoms.

 

 

 

Justin, emboldened by Brian’s obvious desire for him, pushed his lover back onto the couch.  He gazed lovingly at the manhood that stood proud and erect between Brian’s thighs.  He settled onto his knees, spreading Brian’s legs as he did so.  He grasped the rock-hard length of Brian in his hands and placed his lips softly onto the head.  He began by kissing the tip with great gentleness, and then flicking his tongue out to lick it.  He did this several times until he heard Brian sighing deeply.  He looked up and saw that Brian was staring down at his actions, with lust clearly building behind his eyes.  Justin went back to work, this time letting his tongue travel up and down the long, thick length of Brian’s cock, stopping only long enough at the top to administer a suckle, before traveling along the length again.  This action was repeated over and over again, until it was becoming more and more obvious, thanks to their sounds and movement, that Brian was very close to losing it. 

 

 

 

Once Justin realized what was happening, he stopped abruptly.  He quickly tore open the package, and covered Brian’s manhood with the pre-lubricated condom.  Standing up, he pushed Brian’s legs together again while separating his own.  Moving in closer, he began straddling the long legs until his stomach and groin were pressing against Brian’s chest.  Brian stared up at Justin with smoldering eyes.  Justin grabbed Brian’s shoulders and began moving downward, seating himself, inch by slow inch onto the gift Brian was offering so willingly.  Justin’s knees buried themselves in the cushions as he began riding Brian’s cock once he was firmly seated.  Soon, the room was filled with sounds of pleasure as Brian pushed upward to meet Justin’s downward strokes.  Their lips crushed together and tongues began searching for the quickened pleasure it provided them.  Brian stroked Justin’s cock in time with the strokes Justin gave him.  Much too soon, Brian filled the condom with his seed as he gasped in pure delight.  Following immediately on the heels of that, Justin released his own orgasm between their chests.

 

 

 

Justin smiled again as he remembered how that first lovemaking session was only the beginning of the evening.  After resting up from their labors, they sat together and watched an old Western on TV, before Brian asked if Justin wanted to go home… or stay the night, and he would see to it that Justin got to school on time in the morning.  Before Brian could get out the last word of his query, Justin was back in his arms and demonstrating his answer.  They did finally get some sleep, but not before having another torrid session of lovemaking.  Justin was a little sore the next day, as he sat gingerly in his class, but he didn’t mind one tiny bit.  Of course, now he was even happier that he had the chance to be with Brian mid-week, because their usual weekend visits were on hold, thanks to Brian’s job.  But more importantly than that… he felt the closeness between he and Brian growing stronger with each passing week.  He was finally having hope that Brian would discover how deep his feelings for Justin had become, before that infamous prom night, even if he never recalled the time they spent together before the bashing.

 

 

 

*************************************************

 

 

 

Chris Hobbs sat facing his lawyer, Scott Jackson, and handed over the check that would retain his services.  His mother had come through for him, just as she promised.  She sold her stock from her parent’s inheritance and handed all the money over to him.  He, of course, thanked her profusely, all the while knowing he would never pay her back.  But there was someone who he intended to pay back… and pay back in full.  He was willing to pay the lawyer for now, but Hobbs had other ideas brewing as to how he might avoid ending up in court with Brian Kinney.  The thoughts were not fully formed yet, but the germ of an idea was planted.  Now all he needed to do was cultivate it until it became a reality.

 

 

 

His first thought was to feel out some of his old high school buddies… those that he knew felt exactly as he did about gays.  What he really wanted to do was punish both Brian and his boy toy, Justin, at the same time.  This would never be possible if he attempted it on his own.  Getting caught once was enough for him.  He would need backup for what he was considering.  As he left the lawyer’s office, he glanced down at his watch.  He was glad to see that he wasn’t running late.  He had invited several of his old friends to his house for a party and it was important to be there on time.  Thankfully, there was still a nice chunk of change left in the bank after paying the lawyer… at least enough, he felt, to bribe his pals for their help if it was needed. 

 

 

 

An hour later, Hobbs opened his front door to the guests he was expecting.  The husky looking quartet filed into his house, looking excited at the prospect of some drinking, and game playing.  All of them were ex-jocks from the football team at St. James Academy.  They were eighteen and nineteen-year-old men who had either dropped out of college or never bothered to attend, and not one of them had any specific goals in life.  Hobbs had picked them out carefully, knowing that they were either on the outs with their families and/or had no real ambitions in life that could be fucked if they got caught breaking the law.  He also knew they would welcome the chance to make some money, no matter how it was accomplished. 

 

 

 

Hobbs brought out the first six-pack of cold beers to the living room.  The fridge was stocked with plenty more six-packs when needed.  Thus, the evening began.  Several hours later, not one man could claim to be sober, except for Chris who was nursing his beers to keep a cool head on his shoulders.  Several of his guests were playing poker, while Hobbs and another finished up a popular war game on the Xbox.  Hobbs deliberately lost the last round to his adversary to make him feel triumphant.  He waited until the guy finished crowing about his accomplishment, and then asked all of them to stop what they were doing, and join him for one last beer before leaving for home.  Once they were all gathered in the kitchen, and popping the lids on their final bottle, Hobbs finally got to the point.

 

 

 

“Hope you bums enjoyed yourselves, ‘cause this is probably the last fucking time I’ll be able to have you guys over here for anything like this.”

 

 

 

“What ya’ talking ‘bout, Chris?” slurred one of his friends.

 

 

 

“I’m talking about that fag, Kinney, suing me in court and probably winning.  He’ll drain me dry.  I’ll be begging on the streets if that ass fucker gets his way.”

 

 

 

“Well, fuck, man… we can’t let that ass wipe do that to our old pal, here,” slurred another of his companions, draping his arm over Chris’s shoulder.

 

 

 

“So, man, what ya’ gonna do ‘bout it?” asked the first man who spoke up.

 

 

 

“Shit!  I don’t know, but I’ve got to do something, or I’m screwed from now to Eternity.  Problem is, I don’t think I can handle the problem on my own.  That Kinney bastard is always with someone… usually with our old pal, Justin Taylor.  I’d be outnumbered no matter what I did.”

 

 

 

“Well damn, Chris!  If you need any help, you can count on all of us… right, boys?”

 

 

 

“Right!” they all echoed as one. 

 

 

 

“Yeah, you just let us know what you need, and we’ll be there for ya.  There’s not one of us that wouldn’t like to see those fags being taken down a peg or two.”

 

 

 

Chris smiled chillingly.  He stuck out his hand, palm up.  They took the hint, and one by one clasped their hands on his.  Finishing off their drinks, they stumbled to the front door.  Chris watched as the entire inebriated gang slid behind the wheels of their cars and drove off.  He hoped they would make it home safely, because he would need them later.  As he slowly closed his door, he allowed a short laugh to escape.  It was the first time, since first being served by the process server, that he felt a ray of hope.  Step One of his plan to stop Kinney from taking him to court had been successful.  Even if one of his old friends chickened out, he knew that most would keep their promise to help him.  Now all he needed to do was make up his mind as to when and where he would accomplish his goal.  He needed to get it done soon.  The court date wasn’t that far off.

 

 

 

To be continued……………