- Text Size +

 

Chapter 10

^^^^^^^^

Brian rubbed his dick against Justin's ass. He had his arms wrapped around his husband's chest and his face buried in Justin's hair. He was so fucking horny. He wanted to bend Justin over and plow into him right in front of the assembled masses. He wanted Justin that bad.

"Let's get out of here," Brian whispered into Justin's ear. "I think your sister just left."

Justin felt his mind try to refocus. He had been so lost in the sensations that Brian was creating all over his body, that he was having trouble discerning what was real. "'Kay," Justin said, sounding so much like Bree. "I have the most humongous hard on."

"I know how humongous it is too," Brian chuckled, low and sexy.

"And I know what to do with it."

"Yes, you do."

"I seem to remember something about topping," Justin whispered back, as Brian continued to grind against his ass.

"Oh, you want some of those strawberry tarts with whipped cream topping, that I saw Emmett bring out a while ago?" Brian asked.

"That wasn't the kind of topping that I had in mind," Justin giggled. "But I'm sure a little sustenance for later wouldn't go amiss."

"My how formal, Mr. Taylor."

"To suit the occasion, Mr. Kinney."

"Let's go."

"Let's stop by the dessert table on our way out," Justin suggested. He strategically crossed his hands in front of his groin.

"Do you think they have a plate big enough to cover the bulge in your trousers?"

"Everyone knows how much I like to eat. I'm sure I can improvise something," Justin giggled.

"I have no doubt that you can."

Brian took Justin's hand and they headed for the dessert table. Before they got there, they passed a table where Hector and Raphael were seated enjoying some of Emmett's delicacies. Raphael smiled up at Brian and Hector made a face.

Brian couldn't help himself. He winked at the two.

"What are you doing?" Justin asked him.

"You know me. I can't resist stirring up a little shit."

"Leave them alone. We are on a mission. Did you forget?"

"Never, Sunshine."

"Good, then let's make a pre-emptive strike and get some of those strawberry tarts before we head upstairs."

"Roger," Brian replied in his best military voice. Justin giggled and Brian felt his dick grow harder. "Hurry up before I drag you under the table and fuck your ass off. We wouldn't want to disturb Emmett's fabulous table."

"Definitely not," Justin chuckled, as he loaded up the biggest plate he could find. "Okay, let's go."

They headed for the exit only to run into Michael who was returning from the men's room. "Hey, you guys leaving?" he asked.

"Yeah, we have to … um … go check on Bree," Justin fudged.

"So you're going to fuck."

"Yeah," Justin admitted.

"Say good night, Mikey," Brian said with a smirk. What was the point of denying where they were going or pretending they weren't going upstairs to fuck?

"Good night, Mikey," Michael parroted with a grin.

Brian gave his old friend a quick kiss and they headed for the elevators. When they reached the suite, they found Gus asleep on the couch in the living room. The TV was still blaring. Brian switched it off.

"Do you think we should wake him up?" Justin asked.

"Naw, let's check on Bree and Patrick," Brian said.

They quietly opened the door to the second bedroom. Bree was asleep in one twin bed and Patrick in the other. The cot that had been provided for Gus was empty. Brian pulled a blanket off the cot. His kissed Bree and Patrick as did Justin. They went back into the living room where Brian covered up his sleeping son and bussed him on the forehead.

"Let's get this mission underway," Brian said heading for their bedroom. "I can't wait for some of that topping."

"Coming right up," Justin giggled. He picked up his plate of desserts and carried it into the bedroom, carefully locking the door behind him.

^^^^^^^^

"Daddy! Dada!" a little voice called through the door.

Brian groaned and rolled over onto his stomach. "Wake up, Sunshine. Your daughter's at the door."

"When did she become my daughter?" Justin sighed, keeping his eyes closed and hoping Bree would go back to bed.

"She's always been your daughter."

"And yours."

"Not at nine a.m.," Brian replied looking at the clock on the night table. "Nine a.m.," he repeated. "Shit! It's late."

"Not late enough," Justin groused.

"Daddy! Dada!" Bree called again. They both heard Gus trying to shush her. Then a little hand banged on the door. "Daddy! Dada!" she repeated.

"She's stubborn just like you," Brian observed. "Get up and let her in."

"Why don't you get up and let her in?"

"Because I have a sore ass, and you don't."

Justin opened his eyes and grinned. "Oh yeah, right, I forgot." He grinned lasciviously at the memory of the night's activities.

"I thought it might have been a little more memorable than that," Brian said arching a brow at his husband.

"It was damn fine," Justin smiled.

"Yes, damn fine."

"Right, very fine!"

"Daddy! Dada!" The little voice was back, along with some more banging on the door.

"She won't stop, Pop," Gus called.

"Are you getting up?" Brian asked Justin.

"Oh fuck!" Justin replied throwing back the sheets and grabbing some underwear.

"And we have your sister's fucking brunch to attend," Brian added with a suitable glower.

"It's not my sister's brunch. It's my mother's brunch for the newlyweds," Justin corrected his husband.

"Same difference. Do we have to go?"

Justin unlocked the door to the bedroom. With a squeal of, "Daddy!" he found himself with an armful of little blonde girl.

"Hi, sweetheart, did you sleep good?" Justin asked.

"Yes, Daddy. Where Dada?" Brian had drawn the covers up over his head so he wasn't visible.

"See that lump in the bed?" Justin whispered. Bree nodded. "That's Dada." Justin set Bree down knowing what would happen.

Bree ran over to the bed, climbed up and with a cry of "Dada!" she pounced.

"OW," Brian cried as Bree landed on his sore ass.

"Sowwy, Dada," Bree said, tumbling to the side as Brian rolled over.

"You're going to kill me one of these days," Brian told her before he pulled her into a hug and kissed her little face.

"Love you, Dada."

"And I love you right back."

Justin smiled as he headed for the shower. "It's time we get moving. The brunch starts at ten."

"Oh, fu…" Brian stopped before completing the word.

"Fudge, Dada," Bree said seriously. She knew her Dada sometimes used the bad word that she had been told not to say. Fudge seemed to be okay though.

"Oh fucking fudge," Brian said, refusing to be censored. He started tickling his daughter, making her giggle until she was gasping for air.

^^^^^^^^

The Taylor-Kinney family walked into the small ballroom at the Plaza just after ten-thirty. It had taken longer than expected to get everyone ready. Bree had another pretty new frock that she was decked out in. Gus had a new suit that Brian had bought for him a couple of weeks earlier. Brian and Justin wore their usual fashionable and elegant suits.

They were closely followed by Patrick and his dads, looking pretty dapper themselves. The Morrison-Anderson contingent had enjoyed the night of dining and dancing at the wedding. Patrick had slept soundly in the room with Bree while his dads enjoyed a night of alone time in a big hotel.

Both Bobby and Brian were sporting tender asses. They checked out the chairs to make sure they had soft seats. Luckily they did.

Jennifer had decided to rent a small ballroom at the Plaza for the brunch. She would have liked to have had it at her home, but the townhouse was just too small and logistically was not suitable for the number of people who had been invited to the brunch.

Jennifer and Seth were standing not far from the doorway, so that Jennifer could greet her guests as they arrived. She looked cool and elegant in a pale blue shot silk suit that fit her perfectly. Seth couldn't seem to take his eyes off her.

"Morning, sweetheart," Jennifer said to Justin as she kissed his cheek. "And there's my girl." She picked up Bree and gave her a big kiss.

"Hi, Gamma," Bree replied. "Do you like my dress?"

"You look just as beautiful today as you did yesterday."

Bree smiled. "Hello, Mr. Harris," she said formally to Seth.

"Hello to you too," Seth laughed.

Bree smiled at him. She liked this man.

"You're strangely quiet today," Jennifer said to Brian.

"Yes, Mother Taylor. I think I'm weddinged out."

"Aren't we all? I don't know why I agreed to this brunch. Sharon said it was de rigueur." Jennifer made a face.

"And what did Molly say?" Brian asked.

"Fuck her!" Jennifer laughed. "Oh, I mean fuck Sharon … is what she said. I shouldn't have said that, should I?" Jennifer's face was quite red with embarrassment, as she looked at Seth. He was such a proper gentleman and now she had gone and cussed in front of him, had said her daughter used language like that too. She wished the floor would open up and swallow her.

Seth stared at Jennifer for a moment. "I'm with Molly. Fuck her!" he stated.

Both Brian and Jennifer could hardly believe their ears then they burst out laughing at the unexpected words from Seth Harris.

"What?" Seth asked. "I may know the social niceties, but it doesn't mean that I have to be constrained by them."

Jennifer leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I like you more and more as we spend time together."

"The feeling is mutual, my dear."

Briana had watched all this. She turned to her Daddy and used her best baby voice. "Hungy, Daddy."

"Briana!" Brian raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm hungry," she sighed.

"Then let's go test out Emmett's major buffet table," Justin told her.

The brunch went well. The guests enjoyed Emmett's delicious fare. He had decorated the room minimally, but tastefully.

Molly and Owen were circulating the room, each carrying a mimosa and a tiny plate of food so that they at least could have a few bites in between talking to people. The Brenners and Sarah Kingsley arrived, making a grand entrance just after eleven. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves as they sat at the tables scattered about the room. People came and went, meeting friends and family, rehashing the glory that was Molly and Owen's wedding. Craig and Susan Taylor were conspicuous by their absence.

Stacey Manning caught up with Brian and Justin as they were sitting at a table enjoying their food. "Are you planning on coming to New York any time soon?" she asked Brian.

"Not that I know of."

"I have some ideas for expansion that I wanted to run past you."

"Do you now?" Brian asked, arching a brow. This Stacey was a far cry from the capable but rather shy girl he had hired. She was self-confident and ready to take on the world. "I think I could arrange something."

"Good, I don't want to take up your time at the brunch, but I really do have some ideas that I think will please you."

"Always happy to listen to members of my team. I'll either come to New York or arrange a video conference call with you. How's that?" Brian asked.

"Great! Talk to you soon." Stacey made her way over to where Owen Sr., Sharon and Sarah were sitting.

Justin watched the family interaction.

"A million bucks for your thoughts, Sunshine," Brian said.

"Um … just watching the Brenners. They have interesting family dynamics."

"That's the understatement of the month."

"Yeah, but they're still a family."

"You're thinking about your father, aren't you?"

Justin nodded. "I thought he might come today, after being at the wedding and the reception."

"That was huge for him to be there. You can't ask him to change overnight," Brian stated philosophically. He no longer felt anger towards Craig Taylor the way he had for so long.

"I know, but I keep hoping," Justin sighed.

Brian watched him for a few seconds. "You know, our family is pretty special."

"Of course it is. What do you mean?" Justin asked with a frown.

"I mean that we have been together longer than half the people in this room. We have a beautiful daughter." He chucked Bree under the chin and made her giggle. "We love each other, and we have way too many friends and family who are always insinuating themselves into our lives. How lucky can you get?" Brian tried to put sarcasm into that last statement, but he couldn't quite make it sound sarcastic. They really were blessed by whatever gods oversaw gay marriages. Life couldn't be better.

^^^^^^^^

The 'morning after brunch' was waning. Emmett and his minions helped pack up the wedding gifts and load them into Jennifer's car. The 'loot' would stay at Jenn's house until the newlyweds came back from their honeymoon.

The Liberty Avenue guests were ready to go back to their everyday lives and were preparing to invade Edna's Treasures for their Christmas celebration. Emmett couldn't wait for his first official Christmas at his cottage with Drew.

The Kinney-Taylor, Anderson-Morrison family was looking forward to going back to Edna's Treasures, to their own quiet home of the conjoined cottages.

Melanie and Lindsay were ready to follow through with their promises of a family vacation and then a honeymoon. Brian gave Lindsay the name of his travel agent and the information for the bed and breakfast in St. Augustine, with his recommendation that the Piece of Plenty was the perfect place for a honeymoon. Although Brian did warn them about Clinton Die.

As the happy newlyweds was about to take off, Sarah Kingsley gave them her blessing, declared the wedding was the highlight of the year then bid everyone a good day. It was time to go.

"Bri, I'm going to take Bree back up to our rooms for one last pee before we go," Justin wisely said.

"Good idea, I should rid myself of the excess coffee. Besides I want to take one last look around to make sure we didn't forget anything."

"Yeah, I'd hate to think of the consequences if we left Munequita or Bunny behind," Justin agreed with Brian. Brian nodded.

"Maybe we should all go," Bobby suggested. The brothers and their family took the elevator back up to their suites for a final inspection.

Within twenty minutes they declared the rooms cleared of any personal belongings and they were ready for a nice leisurely drive home.

"Daddy, what's taking Dada so long?" Bree asked her father who was wondering the same thing.

"I'm not sure, baby." Justin gently knocked on the bathroom door. "Bri, you okay in there? Do you want John to bring the car around?" When Justin received no reply, he knocked a little harder.

"Brian! Are you okay?" Justin knocked harder and jiggled the door handle. Finding it locked, he began to knock even harder. "Brian! Answer me, please, you're scaring me! John, he won't answer me." Justin was beginning to panic.

"Dada! Dada! Dada!" Bree screamed at the bathroom door.

"Justin, I'll go get housekeeping to open the door." Bobby was halfway out of the suite when John called him back. John was very adept at opening the standard lock.

"Brian?" Justin said softly as he entered the bathroom and quickly scanned for his partner.

Brian stood frozen staring at himself in the mirror, his trousers not completely fastened.

"Brian, what is it?" Justin pleaded as he approached his partner who looked pale in spite of his tan. Brian held up a lightly blood tinged hand.

"I found a lump."

TBC

The End.
SabinaThymeSunshine is the author of 78 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Reception Deception also liked 590 other stories.
This story is part of the series, The Sunshine Files . The previous story in the series is 24. The next story in the series is In Sickness and In Health.