- Text Size +

 

Justin stood on the balcony of the suite Brian had rented for the night at the Aruba Marriott Hotel on Palm Island and thought about the week thus far since their arrival in Oranjestad Aruba. The island was as beautiful a place as Justin had ever dreamed of going. The lush scenery, the feel of the Tradewinds and its relaxed atmosphere energized Justin in a way that few things could. Perhaps it was the feeling of freedom or being completely out of reach of Connor and Brandon James. He didn't know, but the island whose motto was "Where Happiness Lives" had certainly provided a much-needed respite from real life and made his sorrows disappear at least for a time.

 

There wasn't a doubt that on the business end, everything was a success. His art department proved to be worth its salt. Without Wainwright's presence, the team congealed and worked together as if they had been working with each other for many months instead of a little more than the two weeks it had been. Justin wondered if he should consider buying out his nemesis contract. From all of the feedback, both solicited and unsolicited, it was evident that the man was trying to make Justin's life a living hell both in and out of Kinnetik. According to his employees, Wailwrong, as they had taken to calling him, was spouting all kinds of implications on how Justin had landed his position as the Art Director. Much to Justin's chagrin, a lot of what Wainwright had spoke of was true although not in the proper context. Justin wondered how the obnoxious man had obtained his facts but when the select group he'd brought with him to Aruba began quoting specific details about his private life before he signed on with Kinnetik, Justin immediately knew that the fucker had overheard his conversation with Ted Telson. He had wanted to fly back to Pittsburgh just to kick the shit out of Wainwright and then fire him but Brian who had heard all of it, stopped him saying that such an action would lend credence to their employee's claims. Justin could understand why Brian had counseled him that way but it still rankled that the details of his time with Connor, Brandon and the despicable Telson was being bandied about by an asshole with an axe to grind.

 

On a positive note,  Leda was proving to be a major asset to the team with her background in photography and her fluency in Dutch. She and Justin amazed everyone, including Brian who had no idea that either of them knew the official language of Aruba. A major selling point for the island as a tourist destination was that every native of the island began learning a foreign language as early as Kindergarten and by the time they graduated many were fluent in as many as five languages.

 

renaissance aruba and casino1.jpg

renaissance aruba and casino lobby.jpg

 

The Renaissance Hotels, which were a chain of the Marriott brand, were very special and offered many amenities in the heart of a tourist town. It consisted of two hotels; one on the Marina side and the other with beachfront and full ocean views. Each hotel had its own casino as well as many places to eat. Located in the capital city, they were close to everything whether you wanted to shop, party, scuba dive or simply watch the cruise ships rolling in and out of the marina. The hotels were at the center of it all and had gained a reputation for being attractive to those who wanted to remain somewhat close to the airport. They also provided shuttles to various tourist sites, such as the Natural Reef located in the Palm Island area of the Aruba and had a speed boat which left the Renaissance Marina every fifteen minutes which took its passengers to the hotel chain's private beach with a nude or prude side.

 

Private Beach of Renaissance Aruba.jpg

renaissance aruba and casino2.jpg

 

At night, the strip would light up in a scene that would rival Vegas. Since they had spent most of the mornings working their asses off, Brian often gave his accompanying staff the evenings to themselves. Ironically, the group never tired of hanging out with each other beyond work so they would visit both the casino and clubs together. Carlos and Charlie's was always first on their list of things to do. Amid a lot of flirting and constant goading by their coworkers, Brian and Justin rewarded their avid audiences by dancing closely and taking body shots of jello off the other. If there was any jealousy or ill-feelings among the staff about Brian and Justin's closeness, it wasn't known. Even Cynthia had gotten into the spirit of the atmosphere and allowed Leda to do the same to her. That was probably the biggest shock to Brian as he'd never expected that from his number one gal.

 

When he pulled her to the side and questioned her, she looked him square in the eye and said, "So there you have it Kinney. My secret is out. I'm a fluid hetero."

 

"What the fuck does that mean exactly, Cyn? I've never known you to be into pussy."

 

"It means that although I prefer dick, I can just as easily go with the flow if the pussy in question sexy as fuck and is of a mind to do the same. As long as I'm satisfied by the end of it and she doesn't catch feelings, who the fuck cares."

 

Brian eyed her suspiciously, gauging the truthfulness of her words. Although Cyn felt the beam of his stare, her eyes were glued to Leda who was grinding sensuously on some other young chick within the club. Brian and Justin watched as Cyn became mesmerized by the movement, unconsciously licking her lips as Leda eye-fucked her while bending her dance partner over, giving all three voyeurs a show. Leda raised her hand and brought it down hard on her dance partner's ass causing an audible gasp from Cynthia as the other woman moaned. Brian and Justin, who were no strangers to arousal, could tell that the blonde was immensely turned-on by the action. Biting her lip, Cyn continued to watch until Justin put her out of her misery.

 

"Be careful with Leda, Cyn. Don't jump her bones too badly. We need you both at work tomorrow not in traction."

 

Cynthia smiled wide and winked her eye at Justin. "Take care of your own Stud and let me worry about handling the Wildcat." And with a little chuckle Cynthia moved away joining Leda.

 

As the two men watched Leda and Cynthia go at it on the dancefloor, Brian asked, "So how much do you want to bet that Cynthia ends up on top?"

 

Justin laughed. "Only if Leda let's her. But shit the way they look, they will probably take turns."

 

Brian nodded. "So how about we give them a run for their money, Blue? Can't have them taking all the attention from the two hottest guys in the place."

 

In answer, Justin grabbed Brian's head and gave him a kiss that would curl the toes of any onlooker but lift the cock of the man standing before him. It was a relaxed and jovial atmosphere within Carlos and Charlie's that night.

 

By far, the most fun Justin had had to date was watching Brian and Cynthia have shop-gasms over the hotel's connected mall. From Louis Vuitton to Gucci to Carolina Herrera, Brian and Cynthia flitted from store to store as if they had taken all the Alphabet drugs and were high as kites. The funniest moment was when Brian's Black Am Ex card was declined while he was making yet another purchase to be shipped from a high-end store. The card company had said that the amount of spending Brian was doing was unusual for that time of year; the amount wasn't a concern. Justin couldn't help but laugh at Brian's face as he explained that he was in Aruba on business and decided to do a little shopping. After confirming all of Brian's information the agent promptly asked the brunet if he had a boyfriend. When Brian scrunched his nose and responded in the negative, the agent asked if he would like to. Justin burst out laughing at the exchange as did the shop attendant who was waiting on Brian. Needless to say, the attendant in Burberry had earned a very hefty sales commission that day.

 

 renaissance aruba and casino shopping.jpg

 

 

As a reward, Brian escorted Justin to the Mopa Mopa Art Gallery located in the Aruba Marketplace. Although a separate entity, it was also connected to their hotel. Justin was enchanted by the colors they used to create unique historical and modern art which told the story of their island. Some it was poignant and jubilant while other pieces evoked anger, frustration and hurt. The experience inspired him to create several of his own pieces when they returned to the U.S. There was certainly more bad humors that should be purged from his soul regarding his time in Gay Hell. But first there was something much more important that he had to do. He had to tell Brian all of it.

 

Standing on the balcony of their suite, Justin debated with himself of how he should broach the subject of his captivity. Molly had helped in an enormous way by putting the truth as she saw it out there. He had followed it up with as little information as possible but no less damning in its delivery. But there were the things that no one knew; things that still haunted him in the night that Brian only had an inkling about. Whenever Justin woke up in a cold sweat, it was Brian who held him, who made love to him although Brian would call it fucking. Justin knew it for what it really was. The brunet had made Justin forget that he was damaged. He made Justin feel whole and capable. If that wasn't love, then what was?

 

The scenery on Palm Island was just as breathtaking as the views from their hotel in the Marina. b&j getaway1SLA.jfif

Justin wanted nothing more than to stay hidden away on the island where happiness lives forever but they would be going back to their real lives in less than twenty-four hours. He dreaded the confrontations that he knew in his heart were fast-approaching; secrets that would have to be divulged in order to keep him safe from those that sought to destroy his sanity. He instinctively knew that Brian would help him but it wasn't his battle to fight. It was Justin's. And that was the core of what worried him.

 

"Penny for your thoughts," Brian said as he wrapped his arms around the blond from behind.

 

Brian had stood within the room and observed the blond from a distance. He watched as Justin allowed his hair to flow free and twist in the tradewinds even while he was deep in thought. Upon reflection, Brian couldn't remember ever having as much fun as he had during their stay in Aruba. The shopping, the clubs and casinos...it was all great but what he really enjoyed was spending time with the man in his arms.

 

Justin was special. He had known it from the moment they had touched the night they met. It was funny to him that after all the years of being an eternal bachelor and even with his semi-relationship with the deceased Jonas, that nothing had managed to make him feel as whole as Justin did. He was sure that it had nothing to do with the fact that Justin seemed to need him. The younger man had survived so much prior to their meeting that Brian was sure that had they never met, Justin would have still come out of his ordeal just fine. But it was something else. It was as if he'd simply been existing all this time; as if his life had stopped and was waiting for the blond's advent before moving forward full-steam ahead. If anyone had said these thoughts to him, Brian would have accused the person of being a dickless fag- in other words a lesbian- but it wasn't anyone else. There was no denying the ease or sense of rightness that Justin had brought into Brian's life. And he would do whatever he could to preserve that sense of well-being.

 

"We're leaving tomorrow," Justin responded simply.

 

"I know. Is that what's bothering you?"

 

"Yes and no." Justin turned away from the remainder of the sunsetting view to look at his companion. "I don't want to leave but we have our lives to get back to. But there are some things about my life that I want to tell you."

 

Brian pulled the younger man closer, wrapping his arms around him more securely. "You can tell me anything, Blue. You know that."

 

"Yeah, I do but..."

 

"No buts. Don't you trust me?"

 

Justin exhaled a sigh. "It's not a question of trust, Aiden. It's that this...what I want to tell you is not pretty. In fact, it makes me sick to even think of it but I can't seem to stop."

 

"Then tell me so that we can fix it. What are you afraid of? That I'll see you differently than I do right now? That I won't want you? That I'll think you have too much baggage?"

 

"All of the above but most of all I don't want you to be hurt because of me."

 

It was Brian's turn to sigh before speaking again. "Justin...Blue, in the short time that we have known each other, I would like to think that we have become friends. I think we have both proven that we can trust the other and we haven't done so blindly or without good reason. I would never judge you or betray your confidence but you have to believe that I won't. I can't make that decision for you."

 

Brian felt the blue eyes studying him. He could tell that Justin was warring with himself. But Brian knew that he needed all of the facts before they could come up with a solid plan to protect Justin on all fronts. The nightmares that the blond was having was getting worse and more vivid. The good news was that even with them returning to the States tomorrow, the contract deadline had passed by two days. Yet something was still worrying Justin to the point where he was scared most nights to fall asleep. Although Justin hadn't said so, Brian could tell that it was the case. On the night of the deadline, Justin had drank more alcohol than even Brian had consumed, hoping that he would finally sleep an entire night without waking up. It hadn't worked.

 

"I trust you Aiden and so that's why I've decided to tell you everything." Justin detached from Brian's arms and headed into the suite. After a few moments, he came back out through the sliding doors and handed Brian a tattered book.

 

"Reading wasn't quite what I had in mind this evening," Brian said as he looked at the front and back covers of the worn book. Thumbing quickly through the pages, he asked "What is this?"

 

Justin seated himself in one of the chairs facing the ocean as he began speaking. "That is one of the reasons Connor and Brandon will come after me Brian. That book contains the people who have been in my position with them one way or another. Take a look at the last name in there."

 

Brian did as he said, eyes widening upon reading the last line. "Jason Kemp? How the fuck is a dead man involved in all of this?"

 

"Because Jason is dead because of me."

 

Brian pinched the bridge of his nose to get his bearings. "What the fuck are you talking about Blue? According to your mom, he was found face down in some bed, tied up and beaten to death."

 

"I know but he wouldn't have been there at all if it wasn't for me. You see, Jason was the contractor that Connor used to make me a studio in the condo. I needed it for school and Connor would have a fucking fit if the place smelled of turpentine. He would repeatedly beat me for everyday that the studio wasn't finished because I would be forced to work out in the open on my assignments for class. On one such occasion, Connor was unaware that Jason was upstairs working in the room. Both Connor and Brandon came in and I was painting. I had an assignment due two days later and it was almost finished. Anyway, they dragged me upstairs to Connor's bedroom. Connor had me fuck him while Brandon raped and beat me from the back. My hands were tied above my head so I was unable to defend myself.

 

"Jason heard my screams and rushed down to see what was happening to me. He had thrown Brandon off of me and was trying to untie me when Brandon had gotten up. They fought for awhile and just as Connor was cumming, Brandon had knocked Jason out with a lamp over the head. With Connor's help, Brandon stripped Jason and tied him spreadeagled to the bedposts of Connor's bed. Although Jason had tried his best to free me, it didn't happen so I was forced to watch as they beat and sexually assaulted him not only with their dicks but other objects around the room. Between screaming in pain and passing out, the James brothers made Jason's life a living hell. Brandon put a pillow under his face and suffocated jason as he fucked him. By the time Brandon had gotten off, Jason was no longer screaming; in fact he had turned blue from the lack of oxygen. Brandon and Connor took Jason's body and moved it to one of their warehouses. The news broke the next day about the man who was found tied up and beaten."

 

Brian sat in stunned silence at what Justin had told him. Jason Kemp was a good man especially to try and help Justin.Once again, Brian wished that he could kill Craig Taylor's selfish and bigoted ass for putting his own son through this. "I knew Jason. He was an excellent contractor having worked several jobs for me. Why is his name listed in this book?"

 

"Connor and Brandon have been into human trafficking for a really long time. Consequently, they are very selective about who they let into their inner circle of friends. Jason wasn't a part of that but he knew their secret and apparently had for a long time from the mumblings of Connor and Brandon during his execution. The names in the book are people who they trafficked, abused, killed and wanted. If you notice, my name is just above his."

 

"God Justin." Brian reached out to embrace the man again. He couldn't imagine the pain and guilt the young man must feel at watching his would-be-savior die in front of him. When Cynthia had told him that Justin was hurt although she wasn't sure for how long, neither of them could have pictured it to this extent. "You should either go to the police or give them the book back, Blue. They will come for this."

 

Justin shook his head. "I can't. Yes, the book is dangerous to them but they want me more. They had decided to keep me even after the contract was up Brian. I overheard them the night that they invited Telson over to have his way with me. I sat in that fucking bathtub for over two hours after the three of them had finished and listened to them spout their plans. Telson and Taylor Electronics were the keys to making that happen. I tried to drown myself just wanting to be free and not seeing any way out. They ‘rescued' me as they called it and then my torture began all over again for me trying to take my own life. I can't, WON'T go back Brian!"

 

Brian could feel Justin trembling underneath his hands. The retelling of the experience had taken its toll on the victim in all of this and Brian felt the anger welling as a mighty tide within him. The games these people played with the lives of others had to stop. First thing he needed to do was talk to Jennifer, Molly, Ted, Donovan and Cynthia when they got back to Pittsburgh. There needed to be a solid plan for taking down the James brothers while keeping Justin safe. It was only a matter of time before the past caught up with him. But for tonight Brian would soothe and restore him in the only way he knew to do so and hope that Justin would let him.

 

"Blue, I want to do something for you; want something from you."

 

"You don't have to do anything for me Aiden," Justin said as he buried his face in Brian's chest. "You've already given me so much. You gave me a chance for my freedom and to never be beholding to another person again."

 

"I didn't give you those things Justin; you've earned them and almost paid with your life."

 

"I still might you know?"

 

"No!" Brian moved his head until he was able to look Justin in the eyes. "No, you won't pay with your life. I won't let that happen. But here's the thing: I want you to fuck me."

 

"I would give you anything BUT that, Aiden. I won't top you, not now, not ever."

 

"Why the fuck not?" He couldn't understand the full-extent of Justin's reluctance. Brian rarely bottomed. After his own bad experience with it, it had taken many years for him to put himself in such a vulnerable position with another man. Jonas had never even fucked him no matter how much he begged Brian but Justin... Justin was different. Brian couldn't explain it but he intrinsically trusted Justin more than he would ever trust anyone even Mikey or Lindsey. Brian wanted this not only for Justin but for himself. "I don't understand your reluctance. I'm not Connor."

 

"I know that! But you have to understand what it was like to give pleasure and receive ridicule and pain as a reward. Brian, every single time I did what he wanted me to do, I ended up hurt afterward." The tears slipped unbidden from his sparkling blue eyes, running down his cheeks unchecked to fall onto his shirt. "What if... What if the same thing happens with you?"

 

Brian closed his own eyes at Justin's admission and question. He understood what was troubling Justin. Making an irrevocable decision, Brian took a deep breath and spoke again. "Blue, not all guys hit, you have to know that. I understand what you're feeling more than you could possibly know. My own parents instilled the same type of fear but in a far different context. It's the reason I have so many trust issues. The people who were supposed to care for me, protect me... to love me physically and mentally abused me from the time I was two. At first it was a spank here or a slap there but the next time would get progressively worse. I ended up with broken ribs many times from my father's fists or his feet. My mother would lock me in closets so that I couldn't escape before my father would get home. Once she dislocated my shoulder because I fought to get away from her before she threw me down in the cellar simply because I forgot to take out the garbage.

 

"So yeah, I understand your fear. But I'm nothing like them, Blue. Sure I can defend myself if I need to. I can be just as cold and calculating in any harm I inflict but I make a conscious effort never to be like them no matter how angry or disappointed I get. I used to drink and drug heavily, fucking everything that moved to forget about them until one day I decided to take a job in New York. Part of my escape had to do with Michael's and Lindsey's clinginess and control but most of it was for cleansing; to go somewhere and heal without all eyes being on me. I needed that. I needed to move passed all of it to know myself again. What I'm offering you isn't just for you; it's for me too. So please Justin..."

 

Justin stared at the brunet for a long time, not saying anything. They had gotten to the point in their friendship where looks and actions spoke what words couldn't say. He had never seen pity in Brian's eyes when he looked at him. Justin had seen anger on his behalf but never directed at him. He'd also seen emotions that he could not name but he absolutely knew beyond doubt that Brian cared for him. It was amazing that after so many years of being hated to find someone who actually liked him- not for what he could do but because of who he is. He owed Brian so much. He could at the very least honor him in this way.

 

Shifting his body toward Brian again, Justin reached up, carding his fingers through the soft auburn hair he was becoming addicted to. He separated the strands through his fingers, watching intently as they slipped through his fingers. The artist in him catalogued the way they laid and lifted in the night breeze. Blue eyes finally met hazel as Justin brought their foreheads together in a show of solidarity. "Promise me that if you become uncomfortable at any time, we'll stop."

 

"I promise but I won't Blue. I want this; want you this way." Brian pecked him on the lips. "For now Brian and Justin are gone and we're just Blue and Aiden again. The Smurf and Bishop Fire."

 

Justin snickered and Brian chuckled, breaking the tension of the moment. They began to kiss again in earnest, tongues tangling, fingers carding through hair. Growls of pleasure emitted from both men as they strove to divest each other of their clothes in the warm breeze. Finally being free of any encumbrances, Justin worked diligently to arouse Brian, shifting his lips to the spot beneath Brian's right ear, nipping the earlobe and then soothing it with his tongue. He was rewarded with a moan and a request for more which he happily obliged.

 

Justin alternated between subtle bites and long licks as he moved down Brian's body, briefly stopping to linger at all of Brian's erogenous zones, tongue-bathing him until the man beneath was a hot writhing mess. Justin smiled as he noticed to ice bucket sitting long-forgotten on the table next to the dais. Grabbing a piece of ice, Justin allowed the cold water to slip down his throat before placing the remainder of it between his teeth and beginning his seductive torture all over again. His cool fingertips caressed Brian's body as they were followed by the continually melting ice, leaving puddles which Justin licked up.

 

By the time Justin made his way back down, Brian was sporting an impressive erection that couldn't be denied any longer. Justin kissed the side of the fleshy column, relishing the gasp coming from Brian. He released a small chuckle as the organ twitched in his palm and underneath his full lips. Inserting just the reddish-purplish head, Justin sucked on it hard, pausing long enough to allow Brian to get his breath back. Taking more of the appendage into his mouth inch by slow inch, Justin flexed his throat muscles around the head as his tongue danced at the base of Brian's dick. He relished the sensations of hot and cold as his throat flexed around the column of flesh. Brian groaned loudly, trying to flex his hips upward to make Justin move but the younger man held them in his firm hands while still holding Brian in his throat. Justin closed his eyes to enjoy the slightly salty and clean taste of Brian even as he felt his long hair being wrapped around Brian's fist.

 

Disengaging from Brian, he whispered, "God Aiden, you taste so fucking good," before he began blowing him in earnest.

 

Justin released Brian's hips from his iron grip allowing his hips to collide with his mouth and chin, as the older man began to pump into his jaws. The grunts and groans of both men could be heard as Justin continued his ministrations to Brian's needy cock. Playing with his jewels, Justin pressed the magic spot beneath them causing Brian to buck up into him more firmly. Justin's finger caressed the spot, toying with the small seam that could be found there while he listened to the chants for more from up above him. Justin moved his own hand down the front of his body, caressing his own nipples until he reached his hard and leaking cock. He couldn't remember ever being this hard. He palmed it as he continued to caress and suck Brian. Justin was so engrossed in what he was doing that he was surprised when Brian held out a condom and lube to him.

 

Taking it from the outstretched hand, Justin snapped open the top on the lube, wetting the tip of one finger with the slick substance and introduced it to Brian's anus. Toying with the outer rim first, Justin waited patiently until Brian was gasping before inserting the marauding digit into him. Moving the finger in and out gently at first, Justin felt his finger being squeezed from the inside as he unerringly zeroed in on Brian's prostate. The contact had Brian bowing his body which delighted Justin in ways that words couldn't say. Adding more lube, he took his time in stretching Brian by adding a second and then a third finger while continuing to suck Brian's leaking cock.

 

When Justin deemed Brian ready, he opened the condom between his teeth then handed it to Brian. "Put it on me." Brian reached down, rolling the condom over him, lingering there to stroke and caress Justin. Justin bit his lip to stay the groan trying to escape. When Brian made to turn over, Justin stopped him. "I...I need to see you. Please."

 

Brian met his eyes and nodded, understanding Justin's need to know who it was he was fucking. "Okay," he said simply, then lifted his long legs to wrap around the lithe body hovering over him.

 

Justin breathed a sigh of relief at the understanding he'd read in Brian's eyes. He was a little afraid that the older man would tell him ‘no' but he hadn't. It was then that Justin truly understood the gift he was being given. Moving into position, Justin leaned down bestowing a toe-curling kiss on his lover before introducing his cock into Brian's waiting hole. Feeding him his cock, Justin pushed in slowly allowing Brian to take more of him at will. It had taken all of Justin's willpower not to ram the tight ass swallowing his cock in increments. But knowing that Brian didn't bottom very often helped guide Justin to exhibit patience. Brian had the hottest and tightest ass he had ever fucked. Once hitting bottom, he shifted his pelvis to the left a little causing Brian's breath to hitch.

 

Justin smiled knowing that the head of his dick had just found the pleasure center inside every man. He began to move in long, sure strokes, taking care to snap his hips forcefully every time his crown came in contact with that small bundle of nerves. Over and over, increasing his speed or slowing down to prolong the sensation, Justin fucked Brian with precision, relishing the gasps, moans, oohs and ahhs coming from his lover. More than anything, Justin wanted to please and satisfy Brian. He bent forward to run his tongue across Brian's puckered nipples. He loved the way Brian's rectum contracted around him, holding him in a state where he didn't know whether to push in or out every time Justin's tongue flicked the sensitive flesh.

 

Brian reached down, one hand gripping Justin's head and the other his ass, bringing him in full body contact. The brunet was lost in a state of ecstasy as Justin increased his pace again, hitting his prostate from a different angle each time. He could understand why Connor wanted Justin to fuck him repeatedly; the blond was fantastic. Brian had never been fucked with such accuracy in all of his life. Justin not only took care in preparing him, he was indefatigable and it made Brian insatiable in a way he'd never been. Brian wildly writhed beneath Justin, trying to get more of him inside, never wanting Justin to leave his ass.

 

Between kisses, Brian begged to be fucked "Harder. Deeper. More," surprising himself as well as the man above him. He had never been nor felt so needy for cock, except with Justin. It was disconcerting and yet exhilarating to Brian.

 

The culmination for them both was happening too soon in both of their opinions. Justin felt the quickening in Brian immediately. He, himself, was passed the point of no return. Pushing himself up and tightening his hands around Brian's slim hips, Justin rammed into him, pistoning into Brian's tight ass with every ounce of strength within him.

 

"Fuck! Oh....Blue...please....FUCK!!"

 

Brian went over the edge, shooting his cum high in a continuous stream even as his ass clamped down onto Justin's member. Their eyes connected as they both climaxed, neither man willing to look away. A wealth of words and feelings passed between them as they continued to tremble in post coital bliss. Justin licked the jizz from Brian's chest, sharing a kiss with him before resting his head briefly on it. Both were reluctant to separate for even a minute but Justin had to dispose of the condom and that took momentary precedence over any want or need. Each were silent with their own thoughts as they listened to the sound of a nightbird singing sweetly above the waves crashing on the shore. The moon added to the ambiance of peace and tranquility they had found on the island where happiness lives.

 

They made love three more times that night, Brian topping Justin each time they came together. Both men were reluctant to leave their little hideaway but they knew they had to get back to meet with the Renaissance Hotel staff before their departure for Pittsburgh. They ignored the knowing looks passed among their staff, each smiling in greeting but giving away nothing which had transpired between them. Brian did manage to call Ted and Donovan to advise them to meet them at the airport when they arrived later in the day. Brian had also asked Cynthia to stay behind with them and Justin had pulled Leda to the side to ask her. Brian was puzzled but didn't say anything about Justin wanting an additional person. He figured that the younger man would tell him all he needed to know when Justin felt it necessary.

 

Brian had promised the staff of the hotel that they would visit the island again soon and in the meantime be in touch with them via email and conference calls to go over the final plans before the new campaigns came out. It would be just in time for Carnivale, which was in October and gave them four months to complete everything. Brian nor Justin were worried if the Pittsburgh team could make the deadline. Thanks to all their hard work and even harder play, each member had an idea of how to get the work done with time to spare for any changes be they major or minor.

 

The flight back to the United States was uneventful. The hotel was so pleased with the work the team had done, they had the airline bump every single member up to First Class instead of just Brian, Justin and Cynthia as the owners of Kinnetik. The staff was still on a high as the disembarked the plane, talking a mile a minute on their upcoming plans and brainstorming when they were approached from two different sides.

 

Ted and Donovan greeted them as usual, but it was a voice that came from the other side of the corridor, which caused Justin to stiffen immediately.

 

"Hello, Justin. Fancy meeting you here instead of in New York where you belong."

 

Justin turned, eyes wide to the two people who he would have rathered never see again. Drawing himself up to his full height, he said, "I don't fucking belong in New York, and you both know it."

 

Brian had gripped him from behind, knowing instinctively that whomever these people were meant trouble for the young blond. It wasn't lost on him that there was an inordinate amount of policemen standing behind them. "Justin? Justin, who are these people? What's going on?"

 

Before Justin could answer, Connor did. "I would suggest you remove your hands from my husband before I have you arrested."

 

Brian, Justin and all of the staff behind them gasped. "Husband?"

 

Brandon smirked as Connor produced a document stating that fact. He looked coldly at Justin. "I have had the police looking for you for over a week. Imagine my surprise when my uncle called and told me that you were in Pittsburgh, playing at being a CEO of some fucking company. Well darling, half of what you own is mine too. And you will pay dearly for making me chase your ass and for your disobedience. Let's go!"

 

Connor made to grab at Justin, but he snatched away quickly, causing the older man and his brother to narrow their eyes. He had felt the strongest he ever had and Justin wasn't going to allow Connor and Brandon James to take that from him. Not again. Not ever again! Straightening his spine, he said, "Go fuck yourself, Connor and while you're at it, fuck Brandon too. I'm not, nor have I EVER been married to the likes of you, no matter what some trumped up fucking paper says." Gripping Brian's hand, he leaned closer to the angry actor. "Fuck with me on this, Connor and I swear you and Brandon will live to regret it. What you two did to me is OVER! Do you hear me? My contract with you is FINISHED and I WILL NOT go back to that hellhole willingly!"

 

Connor shifted his eyes to the hazel eyed man, holding tightly to his property and snarled, "What do you think your new boyfriend here would think of you if he knew that you were MY whore?" He was disconcerted by the mirthless laugh which answered his threat.

 

"Oh, he already knows ALL about you, Connor. And if you're not fucking careful, the police behind you will know about you and that psychopath behind you as well. Now take that bogus piece of paper and FUCK OFF," Justin yelled as he disengaged his hand from Brian's and pushed forcefully against Connor, causing the man to stumble into Brandon's waiting arms.

 

"You will regret that," Brandon sneered.

 

"The only thing I regret at this moment is being the son of Craig Taylor and having to endure my time with the likes of both of you. But it's over Brandon. Ask Connor what I've told him on your way back to New York. And do yourselves a big fucking favor, leave me the fuck alone."

 

Justin turned his back on them as he heard the sputtering behind him coming from both Brandon and Connor. He knew that no matter what he said, this wasn't over but he had bought himself a little time. "Donovan, I know that it isn't true but can you check and see if that fucker had me sign any paper saying that we are married? In the earlier years, they kept me drugged up, and although I know that I would never willingly enter a union with that motherfucker, I still need to protect myself if I did."

 

"Don't worry Justin, I've already looked into all of your background since finding out what Craig had done to you. You were right not to believe him. Judge Russo is being arrested as we speak for Conspiracy and a host of other legal infractions the judge should have known better to commit. No court of law will uphold a document forged or signed through coercion."

 

Justin nodded his thanks still shaken that his nightmare had almost come true. Now he just had to take extra precautions to keep Connor and Brandon James from gaining his person or threatening those he loved again.

 

Brian stopped him as they were about to re-enter the lounge. He had released the staff asking for their silence about what they had witnessed. All of them gave it without a second thought, feeling bad for Justin and wanting to lend their support. They considered themselves fortunate that Wainwright wasn't with them during the contretemps or matters would have been made much worse. After the week they spent in Aruba, each staff member had felt an incredible loyalty to their bosses and they wouldn't let anyone betray them, not even one of their own. Standing there looking at the brilliant blue eyes which were both angry and sad, Brian had come to an immediate decision. He took a deep breath and exhaled harshly before saying, "Justin, I want you to marry me."