- Text Size +

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 20: BROKEN WINGS

 

 

 

Brian entered their bedroom with Justin. The young man sobs had abated somewhat but the aftermath of such violent emotions still shook his body. As Brian led him to the bed, he held on tightly, rocking the smaller frame lightly. He knew there was nothing he could do or say to Justin in that moment, which would put the younger man at ease. There was only one way to restore Justin's equilibrium and give him back the control he so desperately needed.

 

 

 

With that thought in mind, he lifted Justin's bowed chin up, marvelling momentarily at the way the tears clung to the long blond lashes. Justin Taylor-Kinney was truly a beautiful man. Brian looked even more closely at the countenance before him, taking in each portion of the red-tinged yet unblemished skin. His fingers began to map out the landscape: the high cheekbones, the soft lips. But it was the throbbing vein in Justin's temple, which told of the true source of Justin's pain just then. Running his fingertip along the vein too close to the surface, he continued to stare at his husband. The thought that he was irrevocably tied to the amazing man before him, caused his own throat to catch a bit.

 

 

 

Clearing it, he said, "Relax. There's no point in giving yourself a stroke. We'll figure out what needs to be done."

 

 

 

"Brian, I'm..."

 

 

 

"Don't you dare apologize. You didn't cause this; didn't ask for this. But now that it's all out there, we'll..."

 

 

 

"You didn't sign up for this either."

 

 

 

"That's beside the point Blue." Brian, as Aiden, heard the gasp and then felt the marginal relaxation of the rigid posture he held onto. Within this room, this apartment...within this life, they were simply Aiden and Blue. "I signed on to be with you and all that entails. I never do anything I don't want to do. And most importantly, I want you. So if that means our lives are under the microscope, then that's simply what it means. We don't stop living, we don't stop loving and definitely don't give them the power to make us do so by hiding. Let them come for us. They will find that we have just as much power and influence now as they have. Moreso, actually."

 

 

 

"How do you figure that? Connor and Brandon..."

 

 

 

"One thing I've learned in my career is that people love to root for the underdog. No matter how rich or successful, as long as they remain approachable- not gullible- and personable, people will cheer you on in your march towards success. So that said, we don't hide anything but we don't volunteer intimate details about the network, either. We only address the rumors that were put out regarding that blasted tape. We'll bring William in on it to publicly dispute his part in it. Then we watch what happens. Do you know what happens to cockroaches when someone turns on the lights?"

 

 

 

Justin smiled at the analogy. "They scatter, looking to hide before being extinguished."

 

 

 

"And so do humans. I think all involved will know that the James bitches picked the wrong blond to fuck with. Lindsay will also learn that lesson by default as well. So no matter what Ron Peterson suggests when we go back out there, we nod and agree. But then when he leaves, we have our own planning to do with our team."

 

 

 

Justin looked into the hazel eyes he was coming to love so well. Brian Aiden Kinney was everything he'd ever wanted but never dared to dream for himself. He was ruthless when he had to be, but he was also kind, considerate, honest, and true. Justin couldn't ask for a better partner- a better husband- than the man still holding him. Unable to hold back any longer, Justin moved closer to Brian, bringing their lips together. As he closed his eyes, he thought that there was no feeling better in the world than being kissed by someone who owned his heart. And as scary as that thought had been before, it was comforting in this moment.

 

 

 

"Let me..."

 

 

 

"I thought you would never ask," Brian whispered against his lips.

 

 

 

They made quick work of shedding their clothes, each eager for the heat of their naked flesh to connect. Justin took control of the kiss, as Brian laid there to let Justin claim him as he needed to. His fingers tangled in Brian's hair, trying to bring him into him even closer. He swallowed the soft moans emitting from Brian as he continued his assault. Justin realized they would never last at their frenzied pace so he slowed down, but still kept the intensity of the exchange. Reluctantly releasing the sensuous lips underneath his, he kissed his lover's eyes, ears and the tip of his nose while enjoying the feel of the hands which held him close. Justin arched his back at the feel of Brian's nails scraping softly down his back as he tongued the spot on his neck which always caused Brian's dick to twitch. Kissing Brian was an event all on its own. And the more Justin did it, resulting in the most erotic melody Justin ever heard from Brian, the more he wanted to keep doing it.

 

 

 

Descending down Brian's well-toned body, Justin pressed his lips to every single erogenous zone he could find. He followed each kiss with the soft and subtle caress of his hands, moving his fingertips along the crevices which he learned brought Brian the most pleasure. Although Brian was ticklish near his ribs, he also loved the way Justin's slim fingers seemed to fit in between each one perfectly. Justin knew this and took full advantage of the knowledge. The action always made Brian giggle and moan by turns, causing Justin to smile. While keeping his hands in position on the magnificent torso, Justin deepthroated Brian's member without warning. He licked up, allowing his tongue to wet all surfaces before taking Brian fully down his throat again. Brian began to moan in earnest and Justin loved every single sound. He felt the hands on his head massaging his scalp as he continued painting Brian's dick with his tongue. He changed speed and rhythm frequently, never allowing his lover to get comfortable with any motion. When he hollowed out his cheeks and lapped at the head creating a suction to rival any vacuum, Brian's back bowed off the bed in an effort to get closer. Justin had never felt so powerful as he watched what his actions did to the most controlled man he knew.

 

 

 

Shifting ever so slightly, Justin spread Brian's legs wider, exposing the place he most wanted to be at the moment. He opened his jaw enough to wet two of his fingers, realizing that time was of the essence and that if he didn't hurry this along a bit, he would come on himself before he even had a chance to enter Brian's tight tunnel. Removing his fingers when they were sufficiently saturated, Justin began preparing Brian even more. The digits of one hand penetrated Brian, little by little while the other reached up to squeeze and torment Brian's ultra-sensitive nipples, causing Brian's ass to milk his fingers. The rhythmic contract and release motion had Justin's pelvis moving in mock time with every push and pull into the writhing man. Letting Brian's cock out of the warm prison of his mouth, Justin snaked his tongue along Brian's perineum until it joined his fingers. Like kissing, rimming Brian was an affair that Justin wasn't compelled to miss.

 

 

 

"Oh, my... Blue...please!"

 

 

 

"Patience," Justin breathed out onto the wet orifice, causing it to once again contract on his fingers.

 

 

 

"I'm not going to last like this."

 

 

 

Justin continued his ministrations until he felt the beginning thrum of culmination within Brian. Stopping abruptly, he nearly laughed aloud as a long stream of curses fell from the brunet's lips. He reached over to the nightstand, grabbing a condom and pumping a little less than half a handful of lube into his palm. Justin took great care in slathering his condom-clad cock before reintroducing his fingers to Brian's waiting hole. Then ,leaning forward and sealing their lips together, Justin entered into his own version of paradise, absorbing the gasps and loud moans of pleasure being hummed into his mouth.

 

 

 

Picking up one of Brian's long legs, Justin rocked into Brian gently, taking his cues from the body beneath him. He sped up when Brian's body demanded more: keeping up the rhythm, plunging in deeply and taking care to pass over the prostate. Justin was gratified further with each gasp that escaped Brian as he adjusted himself and rotated his hips smoothly causing deep ripples within Brian's core. Each tremor that wracked Brian, Justin felt just as strongly. He let one of Brian's legs slip down to his forearm and then finally wider, which changed the fit inside of Brian's tight channel, making it tighter. Justin shivered at the sensation and Brian chuckled through a groan. He knew what happened because of how many times he'd done that to Justin. In retaliation, Justin began to jerk Brian off , causing warring sensations within his lover's delicious body.

 

 

 

Brian, once again, became frenzied under Justin's touch, while the younger man drilled harder and applied a hard snap of his hips. He smiled wide when Brian bit his lip to keep from yelling loudly, remembering they had company in the other room. He did it again and again until the tell-tale change in breathing occurred and Brian's body began moving faster beneath him of its own accord. Brian reached up, pulling Justin down fully on top of him. Then he kissed Justin hard, and in turn, Justin plunged his tongue in fully. Brian moaned against his tongue their mutual orgasm was bearing down on them both. Brian's ass clenched around Justin as he got closer, triggering Justin's hips to move faster.

 

 

 

"Give it to me, Blue. That's right! YES!" Brian roared as the full crest hit him. Wave after wave ripped through him from within, making it difficult to hold on to his sanity. Brian didn't even want to; all he wanted was to keep this feeling of free-falling while anchored to the man who still labored above him.

 

 

 

"Oh my... fucking hell Aiden!"

 

 

 

Justin followed behind Brian moments later, limbs unwilling to hold him up anymore. The tremors wracked his body from pillar to post, his body totally depleted from the pleasure. But fuck if he couldn't wait to experience it all again. Never had he felt so powerful and vulnerable at the same time as he always had with his Aiden. It was a physical conflagration that always left him sated yet still wanting more.

 

 

 

Still trembling, Brian brought his lips to the top of the blond mop just underneath his chin. He inhaled the scents of sweat, salt, coconut shampoo, and one he called Eau de Justin. He chuckled at that last thought, thinking that if he was blind and deaf, he would still be able to pick Justin out in a crowd; it had become his favorite addiction. Shifting a little to make sure his insensate limbs would work again, Brian said, "I suppose we should hit the shower and get back to the meeting."

 

 

 

"Don't wanna," Justin mumbled, causing them both to laugh.

 

 

 

"I know Twat, but we have to. We can't let this become about saving Ron Peterson and his idiot brigade, thus rescuing you by default. You are the most important person in this; the only one who matters."

 

 

 

"Fine. But after this, can we just get back to being Aiden and Blue? I miss us when we have to deal with them."

 

 

 

"Me too." And with that, they alighted from the bed to get showered and transform back into the most financially powerful men in the world. It was time for others to realize just who they were fucking with.

 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

 

Connor made his way into their beach house, steaming mad. It wasn't bad enough that the producers of the latest film he was involved in were calling a halt to production, but the reason why had infuriated him. Someone had spilled his secrets onto the National news here in the States, but he had not counted on it also becoming news in the European sect. As a result, the movie, which would finance his loans business for the next two years, was being threatened with cancellation and a hefty personal lawsuit to him for causing undue embarrassment to one of the premiere production companies in Hollywood. And sadly, his brother was suffering the same fate. He'd already had four contracts cancelled today with the promise that more would follow. Their agents and publicists were trying their best to do damage control, but it wasn't enough to stop the hemorrhaging. And all because of fucking Justin Taylor!

 

 

 

"Lindsay?! LINDSAY, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!" Connor yelled.

 

 

 

She appeared from the doorway, leading to the outdoor pool. "What is it?" She asked coolly.

 

 

 

"Your fucking friend in Pittsburgh has released a video detailing our involvement with Taylor."

 

 

 

"Friend? What are you talking about? As of when I left with you and Brandon- before that, really- I had no friends left in Pittsburgh."

 

 

 

"Were you aware that there was video of Michael's motormouth running off in that cheesy diner?" He watched her closely to see her reaction to the news. It was always hard to tell with her. She was a consummate liar, seeming innocent, when she was anything but. He wasn't sure that he could trust her to be honest even now.

 

 

 

"No I wasn't aware. I would have told you if I was, but why is that coming up? What's happened?"

 

 

 

"Have you not watched the news today? Or been on the internet?"

 

 

 

"No. I spent time with Belinda this morning before she had to go on set. I had a tough time sleeping last night due to the time zone change, so I must have fallen asleep about five this morning. Again, has something happened?"

 

 

 

"Well let's see... as I said there is a video WITH audio, about Justin's history with us making the rounds of the news stations as we speak. Several of Brandon's lucrative modeling contracts got cancelled and there is talk of cancelling the movie I was working on."

 

 

 

"But isn't that movie being shot in Europe? How in the world should whatever craziness is happening here affect your work there?"

 

 

 

That question was naive enough to have Connor thinking that maybe she wasn't involved after all. "Because dearest Lindsay, although the film is being done over there, the parent company is still based in Hollywood. So since the news travelled here, the production company over there has to halt production until this scandal is cleared up."

 

 

 

"Well what are the extent of the rumors? What did the video say?"

 

 

 

Connor moved over to his laptop in the corner of the living room. Typing in the passcode, he pulled up the latest video from CNN, which despite being a pain in the ass, was also the most reliable news source. There in bold letters was the headline, "Fact or Fiction: Justin Taylor-Kinney's Hidden Connection to Hollywood's Most Notorious Elite."  

 

 

 

"Oh my God, what are you going to do?" Lindsay asks, biting her lip. Whether it was in nervousness or laughter, he was unsure.

 

 

 

"I'm waiting to hear back from our publicists now. In the meantime, Brandon is off doing some damage control of his own."

 

 

 

"I hope that doesn't mean he's on his way to Pittsburgh. Whether the allegations are proven or not, it would be a symbol of guilt should the media catch wind that he's there. Surely, you are aware that the Pitts must be crawling with the bloodhounds by now?"

 

 

 

"Of course, I am aware of that!" Connor stated indignantly. He was far from stupid. "But they will be camped outside of where Justin has been staying on Tremont, not the airport."

 

 

 

"Oh, Connor... dear, sweet, naive, idiotic Connor. Justin may have bought the loft building on Tremont, but I can guarantee he would not have been staying there."

 

 

 

"And what makes you so certain?"

 

 

 

"You're forgetting one thing... I am intimately familiar with the layout of that particular building, since Brian is- for all intents and purposes- my child's father. There are loads of ways to escape and return from that building undetected. Not only that, but Jennifer Taylor is widely known in Real Estate circles. If she wants to hide Justin, she will and there isn't any way you would be able to find him. However, Brian is another matter. He lives somewhere in Pittsburgh or the surrounding suburbs, although Michael and I have never been able to figure out where. If you find that address, you'll find your precious former captive."

 

 

 

Connor kept his eyes on her as she spoke. For all of her cuntiness and greed, there was no doubt that Lindsay Peterson was also an intelligent woman. He would do well to watch the bitch like a vulture seeking carrion. But in the meantime, he decided to take her advice and find Brian Kinney. He owed the man a good turn for daring to take what belonged to them. Finding him would put both the arrogant prick and the ungrateful blond at their mercy. Connor's dick grew hard just thinking about it. Having Brian watch helplessly as he and Brandon reclaim and reeducate Justin before killing the brunet would be just the thing to restore order to his little world. It was time to see that happen!

 

 

 

He watched as Lindsay made her way back out to the pool area while pulling out his cellphone.

 

 

 

"Gardner, it's Connor. It's about how to find Kinney. If you don't want your own secrets spilled for all the world to see, you'd do well to point me in the right direction immediately. Call me back!"

 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

 

"First things first," Jennifer said when Brian and Justin emerged from the bedroom and joined the others. They had all managed to pull themselves together after bearing auditory witness to how Brian and Justin chose to restore themselves after Justin's mini-meltdown. Whatever had taken place seemed to have done both men a wealth of good. Freshly showered, the men gave off an attentive but relaxed vibe that was hard to miss. She resumed her thought. "Prior to coming here, I had a very interesting call from Marlon Abrams."

 

 

 

"And just who is Marlon Abrams?" Brian asked, going through his mental rolodex to try to place the name.

 

 

 

"The head of Centurion Studios in Hollywood California. He called to get the real scoop on the rumor that one of his major moneymakers was involved illegally with my son."

 

 

 

"I've met Mr. Abrams once or twice," Justin confirmed. "He was in the middle of a divorce at the time. He seemed sad and lonely at the time. So we struck up a conversation about art. Connor took it to mean that I was flirting, which I denied..."

 

 

 

"There's no need to finish this story, Justin. I'm sure we all can piece together what happened afterwards," Jennifer said, saddened and angered at all her son had to go through because of the asshole she'd married. Craig was going to get his... in fact, she was expecting a call about how at that very moment, but she had to continue. "Anyway, after I filled him in on all the details that I am privy to, he told me that he was cancelling the movie Connor James was to star in. Although Marlon is in L.A., the film was being done at their European studios. He also made sure that the people holding modeling contracts for Brandon were also made aware of the scandal. That said, we all agree that you two are sitting ducks here."

 

 

 

"Well we can't go back to Tremont and I refuse to put anyone else in danger because of this. We can't leave our careers and projects because of this. That would be letting the fuckers win!" Justin argued.

 

 

 

"Justin and I talked about it, and we've decided to issue a public statement and then give one interview." Brian added.

 

 

 

"I don't think that's a good idea," Ron interrupted.

 

 

 

"Well, no one asked you. And since it isn't your life that's being scrutinized or threatened, you don't exactly have a say."

 

 

 

"Be that as it may, there will be far-reaching consequences to doing such an interview," he continued to argue.

 

 

 

Justin interjected then. "Tell me Ron... can they be any worse than what Brian and I are going through right now? Does any of your far-reaching consequences put you in a position where you have to submit your body to keep your family alive? Were you used and beaten over and over again while someone tried to break your mind, body and spirit? NO! That was me, not you! So do me a favor and shove your far-reaching consequences up your ass as hard and as many times as I've had to take the James Brothers up mine!  

 

"Now mother, I agree with you to an extent, but we can't allow our lives to be put on hold for an indefinite period of time. Brian and I decided to do the press conference, using Cynthia as our publicist, and one interview for one reason only. Giving the avaricious public what they need in terms of information will ultimately ensure us our privacy to deal with matters. Putting my story out there will keep me safe to a degree, in that Connor and Brandon cannot make a move against me without all arrows pointing to them should something happen. Ronald, I don't plan to mention any of the other players in the mess you all created. My only goal in all of this is to live my life free and clear of Connor and Brandon. Whatever the investigations turn up about you and your cohorts in crime, is your business and your problem."

 

 

 

"Then why hold on to the journal?"

 

 

 

"That's my way of ensuring that I keep breathing long after Brandon and Connor are gone from my life. I know too much about you, and you don't know enough about me. I'd like to keep it that way. So Brian and I are going to go ahead with our plans; I would suggest you do the same."

 

 

 

"Oh and tell Vance that just as Justin knows more about you, I know a whole helluva lot that he would rather never sees the light of day. If he's smart, which I doubt he is, he'll not tell Connor or Brandon James a fucking thing about me. Nor would he listen to Lindsay."

 

 

 

"Lindsay? What has she got to do with this?"

 

 

 

"You really don't know that your cunt of a daughter is partially responsible for Justin's life becoming front page news?"

 

 

 

"I haven't seen or heard from her since..."

 

 

 

"Since the night before she tried to steal my babymakers? Well the reason that you haven't heard from her is because she is staying at the James Estate in L.A. As long as they keep her in the money and in their lavish lifestyle, they will have a semi-loyal houseguest. Well, that was accurate until this morning's shakeup, now wasn't it? Either way, if any of your buddies come after Justin and me, or give Connor and Brandon the ammunition to do so, all bets are off. We'll fight back. And you won't even see the blow coming," Brian promised.

 

 

 

"Look, I meant no disrespect..."

 

 

 

"Save it Ron. You've meant every suggestion you've made and every unwanted opinion you've given. At least own that, which is more than what your daughter would do. In any event, you have all the information you need from us. Justin and I will be in touch once the interview is over."

 

 

 

"How will I know where to find you?"

 

 

 

"You won't. Now it's time for you to leave," Justin stated emphatically, holding the door open for Ron's exit. "Remember the warnings you've received here today, Ron. No one in this room is fucking around, least of all me and Brian."

 

 

 

The older man nodded his head in the affirmative, acknowledging to himself that things had not gone as planned. He originally had planned to simply obtain the book and be on his way. But Justin's team was an extraordinary group of men and women, whose first and only loyalty was to the Taylor-Kinneys. He couldn't help but think about all he'd learned and heard while sitting in the spacious condo with the spectacular view. Not only that but he was amazed by Justin's strength! As intimidating as Brian was in looks and personality, the keen intelligence and shrewdness glittering in the blue eyes that regarded him, proved that Justin could be just as dangerous as his husband. He shivered with the thought of being on their bad side.

 

 

 

Stepping out of the building, he knew that he wasn't going to find out or know any more from them than they intended him to. It was a very tight-knit group. Getting back to his car, Ron proceeded to drive to the home he shared with his wife. He was deep in thought and knew that he needed to check in with those in New York to see what was being done by way of possible damage control there. Although, as of yet there was nothing overtly exposing them, it still didn't hurt to be cautious and prepared. Besides, there was still Craig Taylor to watch out for. He was notorious for sneak attacks. So while they would be watching Justin, it was really Craig Taylor and the James Brothers that the network had to worry about.

 

 

 

Pulling out his cellphone, he hit number three on speed dial, waiting for the other person to pick up. "Hello Jim, it's Ron. No, they didn't give me the journal. He said that it was the only thing that would keep him alive after the James Brothers are taken care of. Speaking of which, he's doing a press conference and one other interview. Calm down, Jim. He said that he wouldn't mention the network, as we all aren't technically responsible for him being in the situation he is. He and Kinney are some smart fuckers though. Doing the conference and interview is going to ensure that any moves made to eliminate one or both of them, will have Connor and Brandon being looked at first. They won't even be able to sneeze in the blond's direction without it being scrutinized closely by law enforcement.

"By the way, you need to tell Vance to keep his mouth shut! Kinney said that if Vance didn't want to be exposed, he'd better not tell Connor anything. Yeah, he specifically mentioned Connor James. I don't know, but I think it may stem from when Brian used to work for Gardner. I know that Cynthia was on his list, but Brian put a stop to that. Yeah, I agree, we have to sit back and watch how this plays out. I don't think Justin Taylor-Kinney will break his word. The young man just wants to be free to live his life, same as us. Brian is a wildcard, but I think that as long as Justin is safe, he'll behave accordingly. In the meantime, I have to find a way to silence the bitch Nancy birthed. All of the media shit is from her and whomever else she is working with. Call Phillip and have him find out where she is and with whom she's in cahoots. I'm home so I won't have time to do it. Yeah, it's Punishment Night. And thanks to Lindsay, Nancy is about to see a hard way to go!"