- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I wanted to make sure that I added that my stories most likely won't be updated till Friday again because RL decided to take over for the next few days. 

BRIAN


When we arrived at Justin's house Hannah was still asleep, so I carried her in while Justin led me to her room. Justin wasn’t kidding that Hannah was a neat freak, everything on her desk was lined up and even the Teddy Bears all over the bed were arranged by size. I put her in bed and looked around at the sports posters and the framed awards she’d received. When I got to the dresser, it was covered in pictures of Hannah in her soccer uniform, and there was even a picture of me. I picked it up, not remembering Justin being around when this was taken.


“Emmett has some of you before we met, there really weren’t any that I had of you when were were together.” He tells me.


“I was never big on pictures, Michael was the one who usually took all the pictures, but he always kept them.” I tell him, putting it down.


“Emmett had some that he took, when Hannah asked what you looked like, Emmett pulled out the ones he had. That was the only one that didn’t have Michael hanging on all over you.” He tells me, walking out of the room.


I followed him out to the car to start unloading my bags. I looked at the duffel bag he still had and remembered how his entire life was in that bag.


“Where am I putting these?” I ask about my bags.


“Down the hall, the room next to Hannah’s. I need to get this stuff in the washer.” He tells me, grabbing his bag and heading towards the kitchen.


I walked down the hall, expecting to be in the guest room, but realized it was his bedroom. Dropping my bags, I looked around, jealous of the closet and then smiling at the large shower and sunken tub. Justin came in and walked past me to turn on the shower.


“How about a bath, we’ve been sitting in the car for hours.” I tell him.


“Brian Kinney taking a bath is definitely something I have to see.” He tells me turning off the shower and filling the tub.


“Brian Kinney is no longer the twenty-eight year old he use to be.” I tell him, cracking my neck and stretching.


“You know, I remember the twenty-nine, almost thirty Brian, and he wouldn’t be caught dead taking a bath with me.” He tells me, turning on the jets and stripping to get in. “God, when did I turn into an old man.” Justin says, moaning in the water.


“Justin you're still in your twenties, old is a long way off for you.” I tell him, getting in behind him.


“Being a single father makes it seem like I’m ninety sometimes.” He tells me smiling.


“You're not single anymore, as a father or any other way.” I tell him.


“Which reminds me, Hannah has soccer practice tomorrow. I have to be at work, but I was going to take lunch to take her.” He tells me.


“What do you do with her normally when you work?” I asked.


“Most of the time I work from home, tomorrow is one of the rare times I need to be at work. Emmett usually takes her when I can’t be with her. Emmett and I already planned out the next couple of weeks so that she is always with one of us. When she’s back in school I have more freedom to work when she’s in school. On the way here I assumed that you would rather take care of her.” He tells me.


“My time is open for whatever you need me to do.” I tell him.


“How about wash my back?” He asks me.


Justin leaned forward as I soaped his back and then I leaned him back, wetting his hair and rubbing the shampoo in. I tried not to let him feel what it does to me when I take care of him. When I rinsed his hair he turned around leaning back when I brought my knees up to behind him.


“What do you want?” I ask him.


“You inside me, doing the things only you ever did for me.” He tells me.


“Do I still own this?” I ask, running my hands over his ass and letting my fingers teasing his rim.


“I told you, no one but you would ever have that.” He tells me.


I pulled his hands to my ass. “When you're ready, this belongs to you too.” I tell him.


“Later. I love feeling you inside me.” He tells me.


Justin stood up and grabbed a towel, walking into his bedroom. I followed behind him as he grabbed condoms and lube and threw them on the bed. “You were always prepared.” I tell him.


“I didn’t want to wait when we were together.” He tells me, pulling my head down to kiss him.


I pushed him down onto the bed, laying next to him. I kissed down to his weeping erection and licked his salty offerings, then took him in my mouth. Grabbing the lube, I put it on my fingers and inserted my middle finger into him while I pulled back until only the head was in my mouth, then licked around his crown as I added another finger into him. Justin started moving with my fingers, fucking into my mouth. I pushed on his prostate which only had him thrashing as I kept the pressure on him, swallowing him to the root. It didn’t take long before he came. I climbed up and kissed him so he could taste himself in my mouth. Justin flipped me over onto my back and grabbed the condom, sheathed me and impaled himself on my cock. He rotated his hips and then leaned over me, panting as he hammered himself on me. I grabbed is hips and held him still as I drove up into him. When I needed more, I turned us over and lifted his legs over my shoulders and slammed into him over and over. Justin stroked himself with my thrusts and I kept going through my orgasam until he came again. I collapsed on top of him.


“No one could ever do the things you did for me.” Justin tells me.


“I told you once that I wanted you to always remember this, so no matter who you were with I would always be a part of you.” I tell him.


“It came true.” He tells me as I lay next to him.


Justin turned over and laid his head on my chest, then fell asleep while I wrapped my arms around him and joined him.


TED


I called Brandon to have lunch so we could talk. Vance, unlike my boss, was making Cynthia work her notice to the last day. Brandon came in and I watched the way he walked, it was predatorial, but to me it said that he was still learning the game. Brian was already a major player at Brandon’s age, in both work and play. He sat down and I could tell he was trying to place me. I put my phone on the table, and got out the confidentiality agreement.


“We know each other right?” He asks.


“I met you one night a Babylon, when I was still hanging around Michael.” I tell him.


“I think Michael’s mentioned you a few times.” He tells me, I could see the inner wince.


“If your name isn’t Brian, Michael tends to only see your faults.” I tell him.


“It’s why I hung around, to get a chance to meet Brian.” He tells me, as I pull out the agreement for him to sign.


“I need you to read and sign this before we talk.” I tell him.


“Is Brian going to interview me too?” He asks, as he reads it and signs.


“Right now Brian is out of town, he’s trusting me and Cynthia help in the selection of staff. You’ll meet Brian if we see you as qualified for the job.” I tell him, putting away the contract.


“I’m willing to do whatever you need me to.” He tells me.


I was about to ask him why he felt qualified, but I realized he really meant whatever I wanted. Clearing my throat I put away all thoughts of the things he could do to me, while the inner me was saying ‘see what he'd do’.


“Then give me a reason you think Brian would want you for an ad exec.” I tell him.


“I want to learn from a man who's not afraid to do what it takes to sell a campaign. I bring in clients, but with Vanguard we play it safe. Clients might like it but it doesn't bring in the numbers. Campaigns should make the products unforgettable. By always going with safe campaigns, products are easily forgotten. I'm tired of being told clients know what they want. If they did, why come to us?” He tells me.


“I’ll be right back.” I tell him picking up my phone.


“Brian, this is really your area, it sounds like he would be a good addition.” I tell him.


“Sounds to me like you passed up a night with the stud.” He tells me, laughing.


“After years of watching ‘the morning after’ with you, I'm okay with not doing the walk of shame.” I tell him.


“Give him a ticket to Chicago for his second interview. He talks a good game, let's see if he can back it up. Give him Eyeconics from my roster, see if he can get Kelly on board without a company established.” He tells me, hanging up.


Brandon was eyeing the guys around him when I returned.


“I have a ticket for you to meet with Brian, but first you need to show him you're more than words. Brian wants Eyeconics and you need to deliver it to him. You can’t mention Kinnetik until she agrees. Also you aren’t to talk about where you go to meet Brian.” I tell him.


“Is there a reason for all this?” He asks.


“Eyeconics is so he knows you're serious, the rest is because Brian wants it that way. Do yourself a favor, don’t let Michael find out you know anything about Brian, because your career will end with being Vance’s bitch.” I tell him.


“Michael was wrong, there is nothing boring about you.” He tells me.