- Text Size +

TED


Brandon came to my apartment while I was on a call, then he looked around, waiting for me to finish. It’s been so strange, the way he seems to want to always do things together. I love that he seems to really want us to work. He sat down at the table where all my paperwork was as I was talking to Charles’ accountant about the merger. I was looking through paperwork when he stood behind me, kissing my neck. I managed to get through the conversation without moaning or sounding like a idiot. I turned around and he pulled me to him, kissing me.


“What’s all this?” I ask him.


“I can’t want to kiss you, I thought partners were allowed to do that.” He tells me.


“Partners?” I ask.


“Boyfriends if you want to use that, I mean you do want us to be together, don’t you?” He asks me.


“I just didn’t know we were at that point.” I tell him.


“Ted, I don’t know how much more I need to do before you realize that we are more than two guys who hang out.” He tells me.


“It’s just, well this seems so easy. It’s different than any relationship I’ve been in.” I tell him.


“Why does there need to be anything hard about having a relationship? We meet, we’re interested, and so far I like everything about spending time with you.” He tells me.


“I just need to stop trying to analyze everything. I’ve always done it.” I tell him.


“It’s time to get you out of your head.” He tells me.


“Can it wait until I deal with one more thing?” I ask him.


“Sure do what you need to do. I think I need a shower anyway.” He tells me, taking off his shirt.


I put the papers down and followed the trail of clothes to my bedroom. There I found a very naked Brandon, laying on my bed.


“I forgot, I already took a shower.” He smiles at me.


He got up, walked to me and started taking off my shirt and pants while kissing every inch of skin he revealed. I couldn’t take my eyes off him, he was one of the most beautiful men I’d ever seen. For a second I thought about Blake and how no matter how we tried, we never could manage what Brandon and I had without it always seeming so hard. Brandon took me in his mouth and I forgot everything but the man who was making love to me. I ran my hands through his hair and he looked up at me as he continued to make my toes curl. I felt like an idiot when I came quickly, but he swallowed and stood up, kissing me. He didn’t give me time to think as he pushed me on the bed, turned me over and spread me open. Then I felt his tongue doing things I’d only ever watched but never had done to me. I started to get hard again, when I normally never did after cumming, but he seemed to know just what to do. I reached for condom but he handed it back to me.


“I want to, but I want to feel you first.” He tells me turning me over.


I sheathed myself, amazed that he was willing to let me top. His reputation was like Brian’s in Liberty circles, and as far as I knew I was the only one he ever offered this to. He reached back and fingered himself, letting me stroke him, and it was more erotic than any porn I’d ever watched. He leaned down, kissing me while helping me enter him. I closed my eyes when I felt how tight he was. When I opened my eyes he was sitting up, which had me all the way in him. I held him still until I could see he was ready for more, then pulled out to thrust back inside him.


“Damn, I really should have just come in on our first date.” He moans, then starts moving.


He started riding me, and I made sure that when I saw he liked something to keep doing it. He stroked himself as I held him still and thrusted into him. I wanted him to cum for me so I angled my hips to hit the right spot and listened as he urged me to go faster. I felt him cum all over me and stopped when he shook from being overstimulated. He laid down next to me and smiled, turning me over and grabbing a condom, still hard after he came.


“I want you, but this time there’s no hurry.” He tells me, turning me so he could enter me after stretching me with his fingers.


Later when I we were showering, he asked to stay the night, and was there in the morning to show me there were advantages to a younger man.


JUSTIN


Brian had been really quiet for a few days since we left to come back home. Hannah and Gus took off the minute they woke up to play with Trina, which left me able to ask Brian what was going on.


“I want us to look for a house.” He tells me.


“Why, I thought you were okay with this one?” I ask.


“I would feel better if no one knew where we live.” He tells me.


“What’s going on, I haven’t asked because I was waiting for you to tell me, but I’m tired of waiting.” I tell him.


“I don’t like that Lindsay knows where to find you.” He tells me.


“Okay, but what is really bothering you?” I ask.


“I don’t know if we’re dealing with a rational person. Ted said it; having you followed isn’t something a rational person does. She thinks she was helping you, and that you screwed up by not listening to her. A psychiatrist I know is going to try to find a way to talk to her, to give me an opinion on what he thinks. I don’t know what to think of what she said. I went there to get answers, but she seems to go from saying you weren’t doing what you would have if you had listened to her, to blaming me for everything. I would feel better if she didn’t know where you and our daughter are.” He tells me.


“You want to lock us up for fear that Lindsay will show up to complain about what she thinks is wrong with me wanting a life with you. Brian, she can bitch all she wants but I’m not going to let her change anything else about my life. If we buy another house I want it to be because we want it, not because your friends can’t figure out they need to take care of their own messed up lives.” I tell him.


“It doesn’t bother you that she could upset Hannah?” He asks me.


“If she comes near my daughter she is going to find out what kind of father I am. We are going to live our lives without letting Lindsay or Michael dictate what we do.” I tell him.


“She’s our daughter.” He tells me, pulling me to him.


I pulled him down, kissing him and running my hands under his shirt. He cupped my ass and sat me on the table, pulling down my zipper. I smiled as he kissed my stomach, then he stopped, pulling my shirt down.


“What?” I ask.


“Our daughter and son are headed this way.” He tells me.


“Right now I'm going to call them yours.” I tell him, pouting.


“Later, Sunshine.” He tells me, kissing me again as the kids come running in.


DEB


I walked into the police station, nervous. I had a giant casserole dish, not really sure why I even came here. So what if he seemed like he was flirting, he was probably just being nice. I turned to leave, but Jen turned me back around and marched us to the desk.


“We’re here to see if Carl Horvath is available.” Jen tells the guy sitting there.


“If he's busy, it's fine.” I  blurt out.


“I'm sure he would love to thank you in person for cooking him a home cooked meal.” Jen tells me.


“Did you want to see him, he’s in.” The sergeant tells us.


“Deb would love to, I’ll wait here.” Jen tells me, pushing me towards the sergeant when he waved me in.


I followed him, feeling like a teenager with her first crush. Which after not dating for more years than I want to admit, I was. I really just wanted to hand the dish to the sergeant and run, because what if he looks at me like I’m some crazy woman he didn’t remember. I almost did until the sergeant announced me to Carl.


“Red, nice to see you again.” He smiles at me coming over and bringing me into his office before closing the door.


“I just thought you might like something to eat since you didn’t finish your lunch the other day.” I tell him, still holding it.


“We always welcome food here, most of the time we eat on the run.” He tells me, taking it from me and putting it on the desk.


“Okay, well enjoy it.” I tell him trying to get out before I say something stupid.


“Since you brought me dinner, how about I return the favor and take you out on my next day off?” He asks me, then seems to be waiting for an answer but I wasn’t sure what to say. He walked over to me and kissed me, pulling back. “I thought I’d get that out of the way, can you answer now?” He asks.


“Yes, sure.” I tell him walking to the door.


“I could look you up but it might be easier if you wrote down how I pick you up.” He tells me.


I wrote down my information and then pulled him in, kissing him again, before walking out to Jen. She smiled and dragged me out when I seemed to only want to stare at Carl.

“Please tell me you’ll stop cooking now. Everyone at book club has enough to feed them for weeks.” Jen begs as we get in her car to go.


MEL


Ted came over with Brandon, it was so nice to see him with someone. Ted had been talking nonstop about Brandon. I watch as Brandon seems to always keep body contact with Ted. It was unconsciously done and made me jealous, in a good way, for Ted. It’s something that I remember seeing with Brian and Justin at one time. Justin never seemed to see that Brian would touch him all the time, but it was almost like Brian wanted to make sure he was real and knew Brian was there. It’s something Lindsay and I never really did.


“Alex Wilder is willing to observe Lindsay, but how do we make it possible for him to do that?” Ted tells me.


“I don’t know, she and I aren’t really on good terms. Especially since her last visit with Gus.” I tell him.


“What about inviting her to the loft, Ted made it sound like Michael or Lindsay couldn’t resist an invitation there. Ask Brian if we could have a party there, I’ll invite enough people and get Michael to invite Lindsay. I know they seem to talk to each other a lot.” Brandon tells us.


“Michael would show but I’m not sure about Lindsay.” Ted tells him.


“I’ll tell Michael that Brian was planning on being there later.” Brandon tells us.


“It might work, it wouldn’t seem odd for Alex to be there.” Ted tells him.


“It’s makes it seem less suspicious than having dinner and Alex showing up.” I tell them.


Brandon started calling his friends telling them he needed help getting a party together and what he needed from them. He would walk by where Ted was and run his hand across Ted’s back. Ted blushed every time. When they were leaving, Brandon stopped and touched my stomach, smiling when the baby moved.

 

“Call if you need us for anything.” He tells me, walking hand in hand out the door with Ted.