- Text Size +

BRIAN


I waited for the kids to go to bed before talking to Justin. He was in the shower and well, I simply decided that the rest could wait. I got in and pulled him to me. He turned his head and kissed me while letting his hands run down my body. He turned to me and continued the assault on my mouth. I ran my hands down his spine then reached the junction where his ass flared out, then I used my finger to rub over his crease. Justin panted when I circled his rim and pulled his leg up to wrap around my waist. I used the wall to anchor him and pulled his other leg around me as I grinded against him, loving the feel of us rubbing against each other. Justin adjusted us and I thrust home, then stopped when I realized what we just did. He pulled up and pushed back down.


“Justin, I need to get something.” I whisper.


“Crap, I forgot. You're clean right?” He asks.


“Yes, but that’s not the only thing we have to worry about.” I tell him.


“Then get a condom.” He tells me, pulling up.


I had to stop him because there was too much sensation in having him raw. I was worried about cumming because it felt so different to me. I finally managed to pull out and get a condom on but it still worried me that we went that far. I swiped the liquid that collected on the slit of my penis, praying that we didn’t cause another possible child when I didn’t even know how Justin would feel about it. Then Justin and I were too busy to remember the slip. He turned to let me back in and I thrust back in while he clawed the walls. Justin came on the wall while I filled the condom.


We were laying in bed when I decided to broach the subject of moving. It was about more than standing up to my friends, it was about keeping Justin from killing anyone who threatened our children. Lindsay didn’t see that unlike her, Justin would destroy anyone who hurt his children. I didn’t want Justin dealing with the person who used him to get to me.


“Justin, it’s time we looked for a new place to live. Listen to me before you say no. Lindsay isn’t going to walk away, and there isn’t any reason to help her find us. It’s about protecting our children, so let go of your pride.” I tell him.


“Brian even if we find a house, it’s not like we could move right away.” He tells me, at least showing he’s listening.


“Justin, money motivates and I have a lot to motivate people with. Before you start acting like you can’t let me do it, remember that Hannah is my child too, and I can and will do what it takes to protect her from Lindsay or anyone who wants to hurt her. Gus needs us have a stable home and relationship so that no one is going to listen to what little Lindsay can offer versus what we can. I want more from you than to just live with you and raise our daughter and son.” I tell him.


“What do you want?” He asks.


“I want it all, everything you can give, and then I want everything you will give me in the future. I want you to believe in me enough to give me what I want and need from you. I want us to be so tied up in knots that we can’t find the end of us.” I tell him.


“You’re really worried about what Lindsay might do?” He asks me.


“No, I’m more worried about what you’ll do to her.” I tell him, kissing his lips.


Justin turned me on my back and licked my chest, then bit my nipple before he lowered himself down to my hard cock. I watched as he looked straight into my eyes when he took me in his mouth. I handed him lube and a condom, to let him know if he wanted it, it was his. He slipped a finger into me and found the nerves that made my cock dance for him. I arched when he added the second finger, fucking me with his hand to loosen me, and then I felt the blunt head demanding entrance and pushed, biting the pillow at the burn. Justin pulled out and slowly made his way back in, moaning at the tightening of my walls as he invaded me.


“It’s too much.” He pants.


“It’s never enough.” I tell him, as I move with him.


Justin held back as he continued his assault on my virgin ass. It was too hard for me to trust anyone but him there, and I knew if I ever gave someone this it had to be Justin. He pushed my legs up over his shoulders and thrust faster, watching me to see when I was ready. I stroked faster as I felt him thicken, and spurted on his chest as he sped up and thrust three more times, holding still while emptying into the condom.


I pulled him to the place I needed him while his breath evened out. He fell asleep with his ear on my heart. Then I heard him mumble that he was there, to allow me to sleep. I fell asleep to the promise he gave me.


JUSTIN


I woke up early enough to get pants on Brian before the kids wanted to invade the room. Brian thought we should explain about knocking first, but I asked if he was ready to explain the birds and bees to our children. He pulled me to him.


“I love it that you never see the difference in Gus and Hannah.” He tells me.


“Gus was mine the day he was born, he showed me you did love.” I tell him.


“You both taught me that, I was yours from the beginning.” He tells me.


“We need to find a place to keep our children happy and safe.” I tell him.


“Can you trust me to find it and have us moved. We need to go to West Virginia for a meeting. I don’t want you here alone with the kids, not with all the other things going on.” He tells me.


“Then we go as a family.” I tell him, getting dressed.


BRIAN


“Do you ever want more kids?” I ask, because it’s something we need to decide and do something to stop it from happening if he doesn’t.


“I never really thought about it. We didn’t have Hannah on purpose, we took precautions. Why?” He asks me.


“We forgot for a minute, and if that happens I don’t want to put you in a position that you might not want again.” I tell him.


“I want a big family, but what happened still scares me. I loved the feeling of her being in me and would love to feel it again. It would give you a chance to be there for all of it. I wouldn’t hate doing it all over again. What about you, what do you want?” He asks me.


“I want you to marry me.” I tell him.


“Why?” He asks.


“I told you I want it all.” I tell him.


“I’ve loved you for years and I’ll love you for the rest of my life. Yes.” He tells me, kissing me as the kids invade us.


“What are you two doing?” Gus asks.


“We decided to get married.” I tell them.


Hannah and Gus looked at each other and Hannah handed Gus a dollar. Justin and I were puzzled.


“I thought you already decided that.” Hannah shrugs.


“I told her that you wouldn’t have not told us. So I bet her and Auntie Emmett that you two hadn’t decided yet.” Gus smiles.


“How much does Auntie Emmett owe you?” Justin asks.


“He promised if I won that we would stay with him and Uncle Charles. Something about you two needing time without curious eyes.” Gus tells us.


It was an interesting offer, Justin and I could go to West Virginia for a weekend alone. I was going to ask Jen along, but this way I could have time with Justin alone. “Let Auntie Emmett know he just lost and he’s paying up this weekend.” I tell him.


MICHAEL


“I don’t get why Lindsay seemed to get angry, it’s not like we didn’t know the minute Justin comes around that Brian loses his mind. I get that Justin was his way of staying young, but I thought he finally got over the need to use Justin’s youth. What the hell could Justin give him that I couldn’t. I’ll tell you, another fucking brat that he never wanted. I could have given him that too and the life we promised each other all these years. Of course, Justin Fucking Taylor just had to show up the minute I thought I was finally going to get what I wanted and once again have Brian running after his ass.” I tell Alex, taking another drink.


“Michael as much as you seem to think everyone wants to hear your version of the truth, it would be better if you didn’t do it so publicly. I have a friend who is more than willing to take you on as a patient, where you can tell her why you can’t seem to see the truth everyone knows.” He tells me.


“I had to go somewhere, Lindsay started talking crazy after she found out where Brian most likely is sticking his dick again.” I tell Alex, not liking that thought.


“Michael what do you mean she was taking crazy?” Alex tells me.


“Like she always does when she thinks Brian and Justin might manage to be more than fuck buddies. She starts acting like she needs to find a way to keep them apart. It’s why she had me help her make everyone believe Justin was a whore. Which he was, for fucking other guys and not staying true to Brian. If I had what Justin did, I wouldn’t have fucked around.” I tell him.


“What was Lindsay saying she wanted to do?” He asks, shaking me.


“She said something about letting Justin see that Brian couldn’t love him. I told her just to show Brian a willing ass and as usual, Brian will leave Justin waiting around. There is no way Brian could give up being the leader of the pack. I just need him to see that I’m only looking out for his best interest. Then he’ll see it’s me that he needs, not a fucking twink trying to make Brian into someone he isn’t.” I turn to see what Alex thinks, but he left. Looking at the bartender I hold up my glass.


“Sorry but I really don’t think drinking is going to change anything for you. Go home and sober up, find a life that isn’t attached to a guy who obviously never loved you the way you want him to.” He tells me.


“What would you know?” I sneer.


“I know if Brian really wanted you, you wouldn’t be sitting here bitching about the guy Brian wants.” He tells me.


“You know Brian?” I ask.


“No, I know the guys who drink aren’t the ones who get the guy, because you drink to forget that you weren’t the one. You're no different than anyone else who loved someone who couldn’t love you, get over it and find something that you can have.” He tells me, putting my bill in front of me.


“He told me always have and always will.” I mumble, reaching for my wallet.


“Always is only until never.” He tells me, handing me my change.