- Text Size +

BRIAN


Cynthia was staying in Chicago to watch the house. The cops told her it would be another day or two before they could release the house to get cleaned up. Charles made a call to make sure that it was understood there would be heads rolling if anything was screwed up. As much as I wanted to make our wedding a little more, there was just too much going on for what Emmett had in mind. I called and let everyone know Cynthia had arranged it so we could have it in a judge's private chambers. Jen insisted on she and Tucker paying for dinner at a restaurant for everyone after the wedding.


Justin and the kids went to pick up Molly and Daphne and bring them to the courthouse. I went to get rings because I wanted to engrave them with something to tell him what it meant to me that he allowed me back in his life. Charles and I went looking at the jewelers together. He told me when Emmett was ready he wanted to have everything ready to go. I ordered the rings when we were coming here. I wanted a titanium band with yellow diamonds on Justin’s and plain ones on mine. They were ready when we got there. Charles and I stopped for coffee before meeting everyone. We arranged to have the wedding this afternoon and then have everyone meet at the restaurant afterwards. Charles had been checking with Cynthia to see if there had been any news.


“Miles seems to be okay. Although hopefully this will teach him what happens when you stick your nose in something, that their are consequences.” He tells me.


“He was stupid enough to invite her in, but it made it so the police have more than a break-in to charge her with. Assault will put her away.” I tell him.


“It’s strange that she’s managing to hide, when they put her picture all over the news. It’s not like there is anyone in Chicago she knows.” He tells me.


“The car she rented has GPS, but she left it in the rental agency parking lot. It would have been nice if she’d just driven it to where she decided to go.” I tell him.


“Hopefully she’ll do something stupid.” He tells me.


“Nothing she’s done so far could be considered smart.” I tell him.


“It’s time to get you married.” Charles tells me, looking at his watch.


We drove to the courthouse, Gus and Hannah were waiting outside for us. I grabbed their hands as they led us to the right place. Justin was standing and talking with Daphne and Molly when I walked in. He looked at me and gave me the smile that stayed with me when I left. Everyone spread out, as Justin, Gus, Hannah, and I went to the desk. We were a family, and I wanted the kids standing with us.


The judge began speaking and I leaned over and kissed Justin. We both agreed, no long speeches, but wanted us to say something to each other.


“Justin, I had these rings engraved because it’s true. Love is impossible without you.” I tell him, before we put the rings on.


“Brian, I’ve been yours since the night we stood under a streetlight.” He tells me, kissing me.


It was over, because regardless of the judge still talking, Justin and I were married, and kissed until the judge pronounced us married.


“Is it hot in here?” I hear Emmett whisper to Deb.


“Honey, those two in the same room always raise the temperature.” Deb tells Emmett.


Jen led everyone out of the room, Justin and I came out with the kids and went to meet everyone for dinner. Justin was catching up on Daphne’s life, and I was getting to know Tucker. Jen was talking to Deb and Emmett when Tucker stood up and walked over to her. He asked if I would mind sharing our day with Jen, everyone he wanted here, was here. Jen gave him a puzzled look until he got down on both knees then all the women were tearing up.


“Jen, I’ve asked and received Justin and Molly’s blessing, so now I’m asking you, the woman I love. Marry me?” He asks.


“Mom, we need a good male role model.” Molly teases, when Jen smiled but didn’t answer.


“He loves you, Mom.” Justin tells her.


“Yes.” Jen tells him before crying all over him.


Justin and I kissed the kids before leaving. I wanted to do one last thing before going to the loft. Justin followed me up the steps and into the club. We walked to the middle of the floor and danced together. It didn't matter that there were other people there, because they disappeared as we danced with each other. I felt a bump and Emmett was dancing around Charles. Ted let Brandon move them, since Ted really never danced with anyone but Emmett. Justin and I held our heads together and I moved in time with him. Emmett tapped my shoulder and pointed at the screen. Justin and I looked up at us on the big screen. We danced for one more song, not caring that the camera followed us everywhere.


JUSTIN


Brian and I ran up the steps to the loft and only made it to the door before we were all over each other again. Brian was trying to get the key out, but I kept him too busy. He finally got it unlocked, but when he opened the door, we fell in, laughing. I started taking off his shirt while he tried to use his feet to get the door to slide closed. We both stopped long enough to shut and lock the door. Then ended up on the pillows on the floor, not being able to stop touching each other.


He scooted down to remove my pants and ran his hands inside my thighs, over my cock, then up my chest as he took me in his mouth. I ran my hands through his hair tugging when he swirled his tongue around my crown. He let me guide his head as he moved up and down, but stopped when he felt me shivering and crawled up to lick my chest and neck. I was reaching for the condom he threw next to us to put on him. He took it out of my hand and put it on me.


“I need you.” He tells me.


It would be my first time topping him. It's something he's offered, but I hadn't done. I turned him on his stomach and kissed down his back. Kissing each cheek before parting them, I gave him what he gave me our first night. Licking around the rim before applying pressure with my tongue to penetrate him. Brian’s hands were fisting the pillow as I continued to tease his tight entrance. I lubed my fingers and ran them around his quivering hole before pushing my first finger in. Brian couldn’t stay still but pushed back onto my finger, forcing it all the way in. I stroked his walls then added a second and third finger because he'd never done this before.


“Justin, this isn’t new for you.” He complained.


“It’s never been you.” I tell him.


He turned over and I lifted his legs over my shoulders and started pushing into him. I watched him and stopped, pulling out when I could see that he needed it, before pushing in again. It took everything I had not to cum, because he was tight as hell. When I was fully inside him I had to wait so that I wouldn’t cum too fast. I stroked his cock, using the fluids leaking out of it as lube. When he started moving, I took over, and leaned over him and thrust faster, kissing anything I could reach. He took over stroking his cock when I need my hands to hold him as I thrust in and out of him. When he came, I fucked him through his orgasm and came while still moving. I held us tightly together until I fell out of him.


We got up and took a shower, and Brian held me as he thrust into me. I used the shower walls for support as he drove into me over and over. I screamed for him to make me always feel him. He held my shoulders, pulling me back as he came forward. The water was turning warm when we came again.


We were both exhausted and barely made it to the bed before falling in it. He turned me and surrounded me, before we both fell asleep.