- Text Size +

CHARLES


Cynthia called to tell me she saw Lindsay. Brian and I agreed that she would contact me if it happened. We didn't want Lindsay surprising anyone with what Alex told Brian. I almost want to ask if he was misdiagnosing her, after Miles ranted while Cynthia was on the phone that she sounds psychotic. Emmett was in the game room with the kids when I came in.


“Will you two be okay while I talk to Uncle Charles?” Emmett asks when he saw me.


“We won’t do anything you wouldn’t.” Hannah smirks.


“Don’t do that either, we’ll be in Charles’s office.” He tells them, taking me with him.


I closed the door because I don’t want Gus hearing anything we say about his mother. The poor kid doesn’t need to know my opinion of the woman. I was about to say something when someone rings our doorbell. Leaving Emmett in the office I check to see who’s there and see Miles and Trina standing there. Miles came in and let Trina go play with the other kids and followed me to the office.


“Not a word until the kids can’t hear.” I warn him.


“You need to call Justin, I have something he needs to hear.” Miles tells us when I closed the door.


“What would Justin want to hear from you?” Emmett asks him.


“That he’s being played by Brian. Justin doesn’t need to be someone’s piece on the side when there are better, AVAILABLE, options.” He tells us.


“Miles, Justin doesn’t see you as anything but the father of his daughter’s friend. He won’t give you what you want.” Emmett tells him, then wrinkles his nose. “I can’t believe that came out of my mouth.” He tells me.


“But he doesn’t need to be someone Brian is using to get his rocks off before he runs home to the wife. It’s sick that he involves his kid with him to hide what he’s doing. Why are you laughing?” Miles asks Emmett.


“If Brian married anyone, it wouldn’t be a woman. He’s the guy off the charts past the gay spectrum. If there isn’t a dick, he’s not interested.” Emmett tells him.


“I guess Justin never told you about Lindsay, Brian’s wife.” Miles tells him smugly.


“I guess Justin never told you that I knew all of them before Justin, and Lindsay can wish all she wants, but Brian wouldn’t marry her.” Emmett tells him.


“I don’t understand.” He tells Emmett.


“I met Justin through Brian. Brian was a friend of someone I thought was a decent person. I know all the people in not only Brian’s life, but in Justin’s. Regardless of what bullshit Lindsay spews, it doesn’t make anything true. Wait, when did you meet Lindsay?” Emmett asks.


“Lindsay is in Chicago, Cynthia just called and told me.” I tell him.


“How did she end up with Brian’s child if they aren’t together?” Miles asks.


“That’s Brian’s story to tell, and really isn’t your business. I think you need to understand something about Brian and Justin. No one will separate them, they were meant to be together. You can keep jabbing at Brian, but in the end Justin won’t ever see you, because he’s never been able to see anyone but Brian. It just took Brian time to see that Justin wasn’t better off without him. If you want to be forced to find a new job, keep interfering with their relationship. Brian won’t feel the slightest bit sorry about firing your ass.” Emmett tells him.


“My work is impeccable.” He tells Emmett.


“So are most of my employees, but I won’t have problems because you think Justin should have chosen you. You're honestly going to be looking for a job if I hear any more rumors about Brian buying Justin’s love. You seem to forget that most of the people who work for me look up to Justin, and don’t like when someone says things about him. I’ve had complaints about the things you’ve been spreading around, and impeccable or not, it’s not endearing you to me right now. Your personal feelings need to be left at home or you WILL be looking for another job.” I tell him.


“Charles we’ve been friends longer than you’ve known them. You can’t tell me you don’t see Justin needs to find someone who can give him everything he wants and wouldn’t leave him raising a child alone.” Miles tells him.


“Justin doesn’t need anyone telling him what he wants, he’s always known, from the first time he set foot on Liberty Avenue. He could have had anyone he wanted, Brian ended up being lucky enough that Justin wanted him. You seem to see Justin as someone who doesn’t have his own mind, but you don’t know Baby the way I do. You're most likely going to meet him though if you keep pissing off Brian, because Baby will protect Brian from anything.” Emmett tells him.


“Why does he love that guy? He’s a jackass who left him and Hannah alone for years.” Miles asks.


“The same reason anyone loves someone, because that person is their happiness.” Emmett tells him.


“I would have given him anything.” He tells us.


“Brian gives him everything he wants and needs, you wouldn’t have been anything but the guy who wanted what Justin couldn’t give you.” Emmett tells him.


“I won’t believe that.” He tells us, leaving and taking Trina with him.


“Jesus, how did Justin land a Michael? The only difference is that Justin wasn’t even friends with him.” Emmett tells me.


“Emmett, we have other things to worry about than Miles’s delusions. Lindsay’s here.” I tell him.


“And off her rocker, if she’s telling people she’s married to Brian.” He tells me.


“I need to know if I should call Brian or let him and Justin have the weekend.” I tell him.


“Call Brian, he needs to know the crazy has reached Chicago. Can you watch the kids, I need to handle something?” Emmett asks, trying to leave.


“Emmett, I don’t like the idea of you confronting her.” I tell him.


“”I don’t like her coming here ruining my city. I’ll be fine, just make sure you keep Gus from seeing her.” He tells me, kissing me.


“Is she one of the reasons you don’t want to get married?” I ask him.


“Nope, I just think it’s my turn to ask, you’ve only asked the last three times.” He tells me, leaving me smiling.


BRIAN


Justin was asleep when Charles called. I left the bedroom and sat on the sofa to hear that Lindsay was in Chicago. I didn’t like the idea of her anywhere near Hannah and Gus.


“Brian, I won’t let her near them. I’m more worried about what Emmett thinks he can accomplish, he can’t seem to understand that Lindsay isn’t the person he remembers. When it comes to Justin and Hannah, Emmett isn’t very rational.” Charles tells me.


“None of us are when it comes to Justin and the kids.” I tell him.


“Miles came over here after talking to Lindsay, and she made him believe that you were married to her, and using Justin for fun. I have a feeling Miles is going to be out of job if he doesn’t stop letting what he wants cause problems.” He tells me.


“I left that up to you, I don’t want him to come back and sue us saying that I fired him because of Justin. I can deal with him wishing Justin wanted him, as long as he doesn’t make it our job to put out the fires he keeps trying to light.” I tell him.


“We’ll see what he does and if it ends up causing more problems I’ll hand the complaints to HR. Emmett made the comment that Justin ended up with a Michael in his life.” He tells me.


“Justin was smart enough not to let Miles in any part of his life that gave him significance. I think we should be more worried if Lindsay decides to use Miles. Then we won’t need HR, because she’ll help him lose everything, it’s something she’s mastered in life.” I tell him.


“Brian, what’s going on?” Justin comes out of the bedroom and sits next to me.


“Lindsay’s in Chicago, and Emmett ran off to talk to her.” I tell Justin.


Justin picked up his phone and called Emmett. “Go home don’t bother with her.” Justin orders him. “You are taking care of Hannah and Gus, which means I’m trusting you to keep them safe… What are you going to do, search every inch of Chicago?… She’ll find you most likely, I just want to know that when she does, you’re keeping the kids safe, the way you always have for Hannah… I will, and when we get back I promise if she shows up you can tell her whatever you want.” He tells him, hanging up.


“I think Justin convinced him to come home.” I tell Charles.


“No Justin didn’t, Emmett is just amusing me.” Justin tells me.


“We’ll be home as soon as we can get a flight out. Brandon can handle anything from Pittsburgh.” I tell Charles.


“Don’t meet us in Pittsburgh, I need to see the new building anyway. Let Lindsay run around Chicago, while we are somewhere else.” He tells me.


“We’ll be there tomorrow.” I tell him hanging up.


“So we’re going to Pittsburgh?” Justin asks.


“Sure, long enough to pick up the kids and the people who are our friends. Then I think it’s time you make an honest man of me.” I tell him.


“Only you would think getting married right now is a what we need to do.” He tells me, pulling me off the couch. “Let’s go back to bed and sin before the wedding.” He tells me.


“I’ve always thought sinning was the best part of being Catholic.” I smirk.


Justin pulled my shorts off to show me how much sinning his mouth could do to my dick. I held his head as he looked up at me, letting me see everything he was doing. He ran his hands up my thighs until he reached my balls and pulled back letting my dick fall from his lips before taking my balls in his mouth and using his tongue to massage them. His hands stroked me while his mouth was handling the rest of me. I knew he was trying to make me cum but I wanted to be in him when I did. I pulled him to his feet and laid back on the bed, letting him put the condom on. He took me in his mouth again then sheathed me before climbing on and lining me up to thrust home. Justin rode me the way he danced, giving me a show that only made me harder when he held my dick and played with it as it came out and then thrusted back in. He leaned over me sealing his lips on mine as he increased his movements. I let him bring us to completion while I used my hand to stroke his needy dick. When he came I thrust into him faster and only managed three more strokes before I let go.


Justin fell beside me but moved under my arm and kissed my neck before falling asleep. I managed to get the condom off and throw it away, but a shower would have to wait. I didn’t want to wake him up when he fell asleep smiling.



I couldn’t sleep yet because I needed to figure out what we were going to do about Lindsay. She’s managed to finally have her family shut the door in her face, but Nancy wouldn’t be thrilled to have Lindsay embarrass the family name so there was a chance the old bitch might be willing to help us. A small one, but it was worth a shot to contain Lindsay.