- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc are the property of their respective owners. The author is in no way associated with the characters, owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Enjoy your reading! 

"Uhh...ohh..yeah" Justin starts to feel good all over his body. His balls start to tighten and he starts to feel the tingling in his lower back. He looks down at the trick sucking slowly on his hard and swollen dick. He places his head on the wall behind him while he gives his body over to the feeling of being sucked off.

 

He then looks around the area and see's Brian leaning on the wall just a couple feet away, in front of him with a trick blowing him and can see he is feeling just as good as Justin. He looks down specifically at his boyfriends glorious dick, seeing all 9 and a half inches moving in and out of the tricks mouth. He licked his lips just looking at it. He then looks up to see that Brian was watching him with a smirk on his face. Justin felt hot and dropped his head down and could feel the blush creep up on his cheeks at realising he had been caught staring. He didn't understand how he could still feel shy when Brian looked at him that way, espeically after all the things they have done. He looked back up to see Brian still looking at him, his face slightly twitching now and then from the trick sucking him. Their eyes locked and Justin could see the lust in Brian's eyes. 

 

Suddenly Justin loses eye contact with him as he watches Brian look down at the trick that was sucking him had stopped, but was slowly stroking his dick. Brian is looking down at the trick and smirking at him as the trick starts telling him something. Justin is confused as to why brian hasn't told him to shut the fuck up and start sucking him again. The trick then starts to slowly lick up and down brians shaft while saying something in between each lick. He slowly starts to suck on just the head. Brian throws his head back against the wall behind him, smirk still on his face. He see's the trick roam his hands over Brian's body while nearly taking Brian's full length into his mouth. Justin smirked himself as he knew he could take Brian's full length. Justin see's Brian grab the trick's hair and pull on it, guiding the trick to finish him off.

 

Justin is suddenly pulled from his confused thoughts about the way Brian is acting as he could feel his trick slide his tongue over his slit and suck on just the head slowly. "aaauh...fuck" Justin places his hands on the sides of his trick's head and guides him to suck his full length. He hears and feels the trick hum and moan as he takes the full length into his mouth. That causes Justin to lose it and starts to cum into the tricks mouth, which he swallows greedily. Justin feel's the trick suck and then lick him clean. He see's him stand up and rub up his body and feels his dick being tucked back into his jeans. While he's trying to get his breath back, the trick leans over to his ear. "Mmm, you tasted really great, maybe we could do this again sometime?" He then swipes a small lick on Justin's earlobe. 

 

Before he can answer he feels a strong and firm hand come around his waist which pulls him close to a stong and firm body. He knew straight away it was Brian. He is then pulled into a short but passionate kiss. Brian leans over to the trick and places his hand on his shoudler. "I'm afraid that won't be happening. Only I get to taste him more than once". 

 

Justin felt himself get hot and turned on by Brians words and could feel his softening dick become hard again. He felt Brian pull against his waist and they both walked out towards the exit of the Backroom.

 

***

 

Justin was staring at Brian in the Kitchen from the Bedroom. Brian was turning off all the lights and making sure the alarm was set etc. He waits for Brian to come back into the bedroom and get into bed. Once they both lay down, Justin turns to face Brian and just stares at him. Brian smiles back ant first but then smirks at him with a slight confused look on his face.

 

"What are you looking at?"

 

Justin just keeps looking at him but finally answers.

 

"What was the trick talking to you about?"

 

"What?"

 

"The trick that was blowing you tonight, he kept telling you something and you didn't get annoyed... just let him carry on."

 

"Oh, that guy. He was talking dirty."

 

"Talking dirty?"

 

"Don't tell me you don't know what that means?"

 

"I kinda know, I didn't realise you were into that..."

 

"Well it's hot, that's for sure."

 

Justin just layed there staring at Brian again.

 

"What are you thinking about now?" Brian questioned?

 

"How come you didn't tell me you like it?"

 

"I don't know, didn't really think about it."

 

Brian looked back at Justin and could see his boy was thinking about something and could see worry in his face. He pulled Justin closer to him and burried his nose into the blonde hair, it always smelt so good, it was almost comforting for him.

 

"Don't start worrying about it, you're still sexy as hell" Brian said with a seductive voice. He felt Justin chuckle against his bare chest.

 

"Do you ever talk dirty back?" Justin asked.

 

"Hadly, unless i just get in the mood. It makes the sex hotter. Turns me on a lot."

 

"Why didn't you tell me before? And how come we've never done it before?"

 

"I've talked dirty to you now and then before we fuck or before I cum. Why are you worrying so much?"

 

"I want to do it. If it turns you on and makes the sex hotter then I wanna do it." Justin moves his head up so he can look at Brian. He moves in for a kiss and nibbles at his botten lip before slowly soothing it with his tongue. He pushes Brian back slightly so he's half on top and strokes his hands up Brian's muscular arms. He starts to lick at Brian's lips to get him to open them up and as he thought, Brian doesn't fight against it. Their tongues fight for dominance and like always, Brian's tongue wins. Justin sucks on his tongue and climbs on Brian so he's fully on top now.

 

Justin pulls back from the kiss so he can catch his breath, he looks down at Brian who is also catching his breath. 

 

"How do I start?" Justin starts grinding his bodt against Brian's. Their now rock hard cocks rubbing against each other. 

 

Brian thinks it's adorable that Justin wants to dirty talk but doesn't really know where to start. He gets and idea and decides instead of telling him, he'll show his little Sunshine just how it's done.

 

"Let me show you" Brian pushes Justin so now he is laying underneath him. 

 

Justin is at first startled at the sudden position change, but doesn't mind it as he likes being underneath Brian as he feels safe. 

 

Brian starts to stroke over Justin's arms and down over his stomach. He reaches Justin's thighs and strokes his fingers ever so lightly from Justin's thighs to his pubic hair. He slowly covers Justin's cock with his hand and rubs lightly over it. He leans towards Justin's neck and slowly licks down towards his colarbone, then over to his right nipple sucking it into his mouth.

 

"Brian..." Justin whispers as he takes ahold of Brian's hair.

 

Brian comes back up to Justin's ear and sucks on his earlobe, while his left hand is now slowly stroking Justin's cock. 

 

"Do you like what I'm doing?" Brian asks Justin.

 

Justin nods slowly and gasps when Brian closes his hand tighter over the head of his dick. "Yes" Justin moaned out.

 

"You're so fucking hot when you moan. Do you want me to suck you off? Want to feel my wet and warm mouth around your beautiful cock?" Brian said with a low husky voice into Justin's ear.

 

At that moment, Justin felt a shiver down his spine and felt pre-cum leak out of his cock just by Brian's voice and the words he used. "Yes...please Brian"

 

"Fuck, I love it when you say my name" Brian moaned into Justin's ear before he started to move his body down and over Justin's. He kissed and licked down Justin's body until he got to Justin's cock. He noticed the pre-cum on the tip of Justin's cock.

 

"Mmm, you look so fucking hot right now. I can't wait to taste you." Brian said with a seductive smile on his face before he licked the tip of Justin's cock.

 

"Uhh...Brian" Justin squirmed slightly when he felt the flick of Brian's  wet tongue on his slit.

 

"Mmm, you do taste great" Brian then licked Justin's slit again but left his tongue there, swirling it around the tip and then slowly closed his lips around the head and sucked on it.

 

Justin arched his back up from the bed which pushed his cock closer in Brian's mouth. "uuh... fuck.. huhh.."

 

Brian chuckled against Justin's cock and then slowly took his mouth away, but kept stroking the shaft with his hand. He looked up at Justin who was starting to breathe heavily. He smirked up at his blonde and then took Justin's full length into his mouth.

 

"FUCK....oh my god Brian...uhhh" Justin clenched one hand onto the sheets and then reached his other hand to Brian's hair and tugged on it but not so it hurt.

 

Brian sucked hard and fast on Justin's cock, roaming his left hand up to Justin's right nipple, playing and pinching it making Justin flinch and moan. After a couple minutes of sucking Justin's cock, Brian slowly stopped from sucking and gave a few little licks before he looked up at Justin who's face was flushed and eyes closed. He met the beautiful blue eyes when Justin opened them after he realised Brian had stopped. Brian crawled back up Justin's body and kissed him slowly. He pulled away, but just enough that their noses were still touching. Brian started to grind against Justin's body and seductively smiled at him.

 

"Did you like the way my mouth felt on your cock Justin?" Brian said with a husky voice.

 

Justin looked up into beautiful hazel eyes. "Yes".

 

"Mmm, I always love sucking you...tasting you."

 

All Justin could respond with was a small moan.

 

"Do you like it when I'm dirty, Justin?" Brian hadn't stopped grinding against Justin.

 

Justin smiled seductively and nodded. He wrapped his arms around Brian's back and pulled him closer. "I liked your hot, wet mouth around my hard cock, tasting me" Justin whispered into Brian's ear.

 

Brian smirked and raised an eyebrow at Justin. "So you can be dirty... I like it, it's fucking hot"

 

Justin could feel a blush spreading over his cheeks again as Brian looked at him the same way he did in the backroom.

 

Brian chuckled softly and kissed him. "What do you want me to do Justin?"

 

Justin looked up at him. He pulled Brian close again, he kissed his cheek and up by his ear. He started to push Brian so he ended up lying on his back. His mouth didn't lost contact with his skin and Justin was now sucking on Brian's earlobe. He straddle Brian and then reached over to the bedside table and got a tube of lube and a condom out. He looked back down at Brian and giggled at the look Brian gave him.

 

"I want you to fuck me with your fingers first." Justin said in a quiet husky voice. His face so close to Brian's that their lips were just about touching. 

 

"Mmm, my pleasure" Brian said against Justin's lips and then kissed him.

 

Brian reached his hand up and traced his fingers over Justin's lips until he opened his mouth. Justin knew exactly what Brian wanted so he sucked slowly on his fingers to lube them up for his ass. He moaned whilst sucking them and rubbed his ass over Brian's cock making him groan as well. He then reached his arm around to Justin's ass and squeezed his cheeks into his fists. He heard Justin moan in repsonse, he loved how he could make Justin feel. He pressed his index finger to Justin's hole and started rubbing around the wrinkled skin.

 

"Mmm that feels good" Justin moaned in response.

 

Brian pushed his finger through the first ring of muscle and heard Justin let out a quick breath. He pushed further in moving his finger inside making Justin close his eyes and rock his hips slowly. He smiled at the look of Justin and how beautiful he looked. He added in the second finger and started scissoring.

 

"Oh god.." Justin leaned down on top of Brian, touching his chest to Brian's and tucking his face into the crook of Brian's neck. Brian added a third finger.

 

"Mmpff fuck Brian, fuck me with your fingers faster" Justin started licking Brian's neck, sucking on his skin.

 

Brian chuckled at his bossy little blonde but complied with his demands and fusked Justin faster with his fingers.

 

"Yeah like that... uughh yeah" Justin started rocking his hips into Brian's rhythm.

 

Brian could feel Justin's body rocking against his dick giving it friction. "Mmm you're so fucking hot" Brian moaned into Justin's ear.

 

"Yeah? Do you like me being dirty for you? Being a naughtly little boy?" Justin chuckled seductively and sucked at Brian's skin again.

 

"Mmm yeah, it's making me so hard." Brian moaned.

 

"Mmm" was Justin's only response. He sat back up and moved Brian's arm slowly, pulling out the fingers from his ass with a small moan. He leaned back down, still holding onto Brian's wrist. He placed Brian's fingers next to Brian's mouth. "Go on, taste me." Justin looked at Brian with lust and waited for Brian to open his mouth. 

 

Brian was secretly shocked at how Justin was being as just about half an hour ago, he was asking Brian what to do. Now Justin was taking control, which was new for Brian.

 

Brian slowly opened his mouth and sucked on his finger, keeping eye contact with Justin. Justin moaned in response to what his boyfriend looked like. He leaned down and started to lick at Brian's mouth full of fingers. Brian removed his fingers and justin took one into his mouth sucking slowly on it whilst moaning. Brian's dick twitched at Justin's moan. He moves his fingers from Justin's mouth and pulled him in for a kiss. Justin started sucking on Brian's bottom lip and nipping it now and then between his teeth. Brian started to suck on Justin's tongue moaning and the feel of Justin on him, grinding his body against his.

 

Justin pulled away and looked at Brian, catching his breath. He grabbed the condom beside them and opened it with his mouth, he spit the corner of the wrapper onto the floor and took the condom out. He threw the rest of the wrapper away and moved up so he could roll the condom down Brian's cock. He grabbed the lube with his right hand whilst his left was tugging at Brian's cock. He popped the cap of the lube off and drizzled some lube onto Brian. He saw Brian squirm under the cold liquid but then relax into the touch of Justin's hand tugging his cock once again. Justin wiped his hands on the bed sheets to get rid of the lube on them.

 

He then leaned back down again so their noses were touching and lips were barely apart. He leaned between them rubbing Brian's rock hard cock again.

 

"I'm gonna ride your cock now Brian. I'm going to take all 9 and a half inches in my tight little ass and ride you until you cum in my ass." 

 

All Brian could respond with was a moan and his breathing quickened.

 

Justin kissed Brian and then leaned up to line himself up with Brian. He moved his ass to the tip of Brian's cock and slowly sat down. He felt the tip breach the first ring of muscle and felt the sting that was always there. He waited a few seconds and then moves again. He was half way down and already felt so full. He was still shocked sometimes at how he could take Brian's full length inside him. 

 

He took one quick breath and sat all the way down.

 

"Fuck Brian, uggh you're so big" Justin moaned.

 

Brian held tighly onto Justin's sides and groaned at the tight feeling of Justin's ass.

 

Justin waited for a couple of seconds and then started to rock back and fourth slowly. 

 

"Mmppff... so tight Justin" Brian closed his eyes.

 

Justin looked down at Brian and could see how he was making him feel, fuck it was hot.

 

"I love you big cock inside me" Justin groaned. He decided to lean forward, grab the headboard of the bed and ride Brian with all the engergy he had. He was rocking his hips as fast as he could, making Brian's cock hit his prostate on each thrust from the new angle. "Fuck you feel so good".

 

"FUCK... Jesus Justin" Brian pressed his head into the pillow underneath his head and held on tighter to Justin's sides. There would definitely be bruises there in the morning.

 

"Oh god Brian, I don't think I can last any longer. You're so fucking big and it feels so good inside me." Justin struggled talking as his breathing was becoming heavy.

 

"Mmmppffh oh god, me..neither.." was all Brian could say. He looked up at Justin riding him and he thought it was probably the most sexiest and beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life. The way Justin was making him feel was unreal.

 

Justin started pouding himself on top of Brian going as deep as he could and hitting his prostate with more force on each thrust. He felt the shiver go down his spine and spread throughout his whole body. "Brian...I'm gonna...c.cum,," Justin moaned out. 

 

Brian could feel Justin's muscles tighten around his cock and that's all it took for Brian to loose all control. Also the look of Justin riding him was so fucking hot. His orgasm took over his body and he started to feel the shivers and tingles in his body until he was cumming into the condom in Justin's ass.

 

"Uhh...ohhh. fuck...Justin." Brian moaned out while holding tight onto Justin. Justin came as soon as he heard Brian's orgasm and him scream his name.

 

"Oh...god...Brian.." He came all over Brian's stomach and slowed down his thrusting. He didn't stop until his orgasm was completely over. "Fuck I don't want to pull you out" Justin leaned down and kissed Brian.

 

Brian chuckled slightly out of breath as Justin kissed him. He felt Justin's hand around his cock pulling him out. Justin got off of Brian to face his cock. He pulled the condom off of Brian and chucked it into the trash. He looked at Brian with a smirk and then leaned down to lick the tip of Brians now softening cock. 

 

"Fuck Justin." Brian squirmed at the feeling of his over sensitive cock.

 

Justin sucked over it slowly tasting what was left of Brian's cum. He giggled seductively and kissed the tip of Brian's cock. "Sorry, I wanted to taste you."

 

Justin pulled his body over Brian's body "you taste yummy" Justin chuckled seductively and then kissed him, sharing the taste. 

 

Brian tasted himself and thought that the way Justin was acting was fucking hot. "Mmm, you taste better though" Brian chuckled.

 

Justin moved to lay beside Brian. Brian pulled him close and kissed him again.

 

"Did.... did I do okay?" Justin looked up at Brian.

 

"Are you serious? You were fucking hot. You can't fool me with that shy act anymore... even though it's adorable.. sometimes." Brian chuckled.

 

"I wanted to make you feel good." Justin chuckled onto Brian's lips as he went to kiss him again.

 

"You made me feel great Justin, you were so sexy." Brian pulled him even closer and kissed his temple.

 

"Good... so we're going to do this again right?" Justin asked.

 

"Definitely Sunshine... definitely" Brian replied. He grabbed wipes from the bedside table and cleaned them up. He pulled the covers over their naked bodies and pulled Justin in for a passionate kiss. "My dirty boy" Brian chuckled.

 

"Your naughty boy" Justin replied with a smirk and chucked.

 

"That too" Brian laughed.

 

They kissed once more and let sleep take over their bodies.

 

-Fin-

The End.
ZoeyQaF is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Dirty Little Secret also liked 179 other stories.