- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You have all been good little readers - I didn't even get that many angry comments despite leaving you all with a very naughty cliff hanger - so, to reward you, here's your resolution and it's a darn good one, if I do say so myself. Prepare to learn Justin's secret! Enjoy! TAG



SOS - Suns x4.jpg


Chapter 11 - Twinkie Troubles.


"It's just that . . . Well, I don't know if I'm . . . If I'm ready . . ." Justin's words tapered off leaving the boy squirming worriedly on his chair, his face now flushed a bright red.


"Not ready?" Brian considered the words and the nervous behavior together and came to an amazing conclusion. But he was still unsure if the kid was really saying what he thought. It wasn't possible, was it? There's no way, Ted - no matter how much of a conniving and avaricious little dweeb he was - would have signed up a virgin for his little porn-fest. Nobody would do that, would they? Would they?


"Justin," Brian addressed the kid as calmly as he could, trying his best to keep his tone completely neutral. "Have you ever fucked anyone before?"


"Well, technically . . . no . . . But I've watched a LOT of porn, so . . . I mean, how hard can it be?" Seeing Brian's incredulous expression, the boy rushed on to explain, his words now coming out in a torrent. "I'd only ever given one hand job before the other day, but you seemed to think I did okay. And I'd never sucked anyone off before, either, and I still won the Challenge tonight. I'm a pretty quick study. I'm sure I can figure it out, but . . . Well, I just thought I'd have a little more time, you know . . . And that maybe I'd have a chance to, uh, try things out with someone I sorta trusted or something . . . But it says it's going to be randomly selected couples . . . What if I get set up with that creep Daniel or if I can't do it and, since we'll be the main attraction, everyone online is watching me . . . What if I look like a complete idiot? Would they kick me out for that? I really need to win this money . . ."


"You're a fucking virgin?" Brian felt it was important to point out this rather significant fact. A fact which the kid had simply glossed over. He still couldn't believe it even as he watched the kid reluctantly nodding his head. "You hadn't even given a blow job before tonight?" The boy shook his head 'no'. "And you never mentioned this fact to anyone?" Another shake, this time with a shrug added in for good measure. "Fuck!"


"Yeah, I already said that," Justin replied. "You won't say anything, will you? I mean, it's not against the rules or anything - I read the contract and all the rules through twice and there was NOTHING in there saying you couldn't be a virgin - so there's really no reason to say anything. It's just that I'd be kinda embarrassed and all . . ."


“You’re worried about being embarrassed . . .” Brian was still so shocked by the kid’s revelation that he barely knew what he was saying. “Justin, have you thought this through AT ALL? Are you really prepared to let some bruiser like Daniel or somebody like Dane - who’s a nice enough guy but who has a schlong like a fucking horse - pop your cherry, LIVE, on camera, while thousands of horny queers all over the world are watching? Is that REALLY how you want to lose your virginity?” Brian had risen from his seat at the computer halfway through his rant and was now pacing around the Break Room, his voice rising with each sentence. “You do know it’s going to fucking hurt, right? And if you don’t plan on telling anyone, nobody’s going to go easy on you your first time. You know that right? RIGHT?” Brian stopped in front of Justin and stared at the boy, who only cringed away from him and said nothing at all. “ARE YOU INSANE?”


“Do I have a choice?” was all the boy said, his voice quiet but filled with determination.


“Of course you have a choice. You can leave . . .” Brian was about to go on but was interrupted by the unflinching twink.


“I can’t leave here, Brian. Not without the money . . . I don’t have anywhere else to go!” Justin insisted, his eyes filling with angry tears that he only just managed to hold back. “The week before the contest started I told my parents I was gay and my father kicked me out. I can’t go back unless I swear to go straight, find myself a girlfriend, do my father’s bidding from now on without question and agree to be shipped off to business school. I’m not doing that, Brian. I won’t! So there’s no way I’m leaving here without that money!” Justin stood up and faced Brian. “And if that means I have to get fucked up the ass by a giant damned Anaconda, well then that’s what I’ll have to do. I’m NOT going back there!”


Brian sank into the reclining chair behind him. He didn't believe this kid. Did he have ANY idea what he was setting himself up for? It would be tantamount to rape, as far as Brian was concerned. He couldn’t let that happen. “Shit, Justin, you can’t . . .”


“I can . . . I have to,” Justin replied, resigned to his fate.


“No . . . No, you don’t,” Brian took a deep breath and rose again to his feet. “I won’t let you do that, Justin. We can . . . We can at least get you through your first time without all the hoopla. Okay?” Brian slipped his arm around the slight shoulders, feeling the unseen tremor just under his skin as the boy shook with both fear and passion. “And maybe I can even give you a few tricks you can use with the bruiser and the giant.”


“Are you . . . are you sure?”


“Yeah, I’m sure,” Brian answered as reassuringly as he could manage. “Come on, Gramps.”


Brian opened the door to the Break Room and led the twink up the stairs to his bedroom.


imageedit_12_2055892374.gif


The closer they got to the bedroom, the more tense Justin became. Brian could feel the kid’s shoulder muscles clenching. He didn’t know how to reassure the boy - he’d probably be feeling the same under the circumstances. Brian’s own first time had been so long ago, he barely remembered it anymore. He’d been such a stupid kid back then - so cocksure and brash - convinced it wouldn’t be a big deal. He probably didn’t remember being afraid because he’d been too ignorant to know he SHOULD’VE been afraid. Justin, however, was old enough at eighteen to know that what he was about to do WAS a big deal.


Brian played the gentleman and held the door open for his guest. Justin stood in the doorway for several moments, seemingly ambivalent about whether this was really a good idea or not. Finally, with a deep breath, he pulled his shoulders back and strode inside with a resolute expression. Brian thought the kid would have probably looked the same heading off to an appointment with a firing squad. If he wasn’t feeling almost as agitated as the boy, Brian might have even laughed at the kid's stoic resolve.


“Where do you want me?” Justin asked as if this were some clinical proceeding that required exact placement of all requisite participants.


“Whoa! Slow down there, Gramps! What's your rush? Have you got a hot date you gotta get to or something?" Brian hoped that a bit of lighthearted teasing would calm the twink's nerves.


Justin's jittery half smile was a clear indicator it had NOT worked. Maybe amusing banter was the wrong approach? Brian himself would hate somebody babbling at him if he were in Justin's shoes. Empty words were rarely reassuring. Brian decided to go with actions instead.


"Come here, you silly Twat," he ordered, grabbing the kid's wrist and towing him the foot and a half until their bodies were finally touching: knees, thighs, cocks, bellies, chests. He bent his head so he could look into the unsure, bright blue eyes and then let his mouth find its natural path to the boy's cotton candy pink lips. "I want you" . . . *kiss* . . . "right". . . *kiss* . . . Brian's hands curled around the slim hips . . . "about" . . . *kiss* . . . He pulled hard so that their hips were grinding together . . . "here" . . . *kiss* . . . He wrapped his arms tightly around the slender back and just held on while he proceeded to devour the now open and willing mouth.


Several minutes later, Brian pulled far enough away to assess his boy's readiness to move on. Justin remained with his eyes closed, the bee stung lips now a darker pink and slightly open, revealing straight white teeth and the tip of a pointed pink tongue. He was breathing heavily, his thin frame heaving with each inhalation. Lower down, where their crotches were still mashed together, Brian could feel the further evidence of the youth's arousal.


Yes. This was precisely where - and how - Brian wanted the boy.


Since the kid's lust driven haze appeared so very overwhelming, Brian determined it would be expeditious for him to completely take charge from here on out. Accordingly, he swept one arm behind the boy's knees and gently scooped him into his arms long enough to make it the four steps over to the bed. Justin's eyes finally popped open when Brian deposited him in the center of the big king-sized bed.


Before moving on, Brian paused and took a moment to admire what was waiting for him. The boy's body was fresh, supple and lithe, with just a hint of muscle definition. The blond looked so incredibly young lying atop the oversized bed. If it weren't for the overtly masculine touches here and there - the soft downy hair under his arms, the hint of beard stubble, the lightly furred calves and the thickening line of darker blond leading from the slim waist down to a luscious thatch of curly pubes - he could easily be mistaken for someone much younger. Well, that, along with the perfectly developed, proudly erect, almost nine inch long cock which rose up from that soft-looking pile of dark gold curls and was currently pointing insistently at Brian.


Fuck! That magnificent manhood really was enticing. Looking at it, Brian was impressed all over again that such a beautiful specimen should grace the barely 5’9” tall lad. It was long and thick - probably wider than Brian’s own cock - with a shaft that was almost as pale as the rest of Justin’s silky soft skin and a dusky pink mushroom head that was comparatively very large. Just looking at that swollen cock head made Brian shiver. He couldn’t help thinking that it was the kind of dick any top would be envious of. He could almost imagine how exquisite it would feel as Justin slid his cock inside you, stretching your hole deliciously with that large headed dick as the boy entered, and then caressing one’s prostate with every single pass, milking every ounce of pleasure out of a simple fuck. It was the perfect equipment to drive any bottom boy wild with ecstasy. Of course, Brian didn’t bottom, so the size of Justin’s well formed dick wasn’t really relevant to him, but still . . . Brian shook his head, intentionally ridding himself of such unorthodox thoughts and reminding himself to get on with the business at hand.


Now, where was he?


Ah, yes! The deflowering of the virgin twink! That’s right!


Brian climbed onto the bed and crawled up to meet his perfect pale boy. With one sure motion, he flipped the kid over onto his stomach and was gratified to see that the back side was almost as appetizing as the front. The boy had to have the most perfect ass ever invented! It was firm and the cheeks were round, exactly the right size for Brian’s big hands to grab hold of and squeeze. And the skin was still so soft - Brian surreptitiously bent over to rub the side of his face across the fuzzy cheeks and was enthralled that it really WAS as soft as it looked. He wanted to rub his whole fucking body against that opulent ass . . .


Okay, now THAT was just getting silly. Brian really needed someone to slap him before he got ridiculous. Thank All Holy Fucks that nobody could hear the ludicrous thoughts going through his head right now.


“. . . rub my whole body all over your ass . . .” Brian heard his voice saying this aloud, completely without his consent.


What the fuck! Stupid, unruly mouth that couldn’t be trusted to not say embarrassing shit about too-tempting blond boy ass! Damn it! Brian consciously made an effort to clamp his mouth shut in order to prevent further illicit utterances. If he didn’t stop himself now, the next thing you knew he’d be calling out the Twink’s name and pledging everlasting love. Which would be utterly unacceptable and would not be allowed to happen. Especially not when he was being captured on camera for all of Liberty Avenue to see. And hear. Really, NOT acceptable.


Now, where was he again?


Oh, yes! The blond boy’s ass. Ahhhhhhh! It really was an outstanding ass. An outstanding VIRGIN ass, too. Well, there was just no getting around it. Brian was simply going to have to fuck that ass. It was the only thing to do, really. It was the right thing to do. And the boy wanted it, too. So there really wasn’t anything wrong with the fact that Brian wanted it more than anything in his life to date. Wanted it so badly it hurt. Yes, he HAD to fuck that ass and the fact that he was yearning for it so badly it hurt was completely inconsequential.


Now, where was he? Damn the boy for having such a distracting, perfect ass!


Pulling himself together, Brian bent to the task at hand. With both hands, he pulled up on Justin’s hips until the lad’s posterior was elevated to just the right degree. There was that elegant little star-shaped pucker that Brian had glimpsed earlier in the day but only got the briefest taste of. Well, he was going to remedy that  tragedy immediately.


Leaning in slightly he took a deep lungful of the ambrosial aroma that he remembered from the afternoon. Somehow it was even more heady than before. The smell of sun and earth and woodsmoke was now augmented with something more savory. Brian’s already hard dick quivered with the added incentive. He felt the first few drops of precum dripping off his dick and landing on his bare knee and knew that he’d better move things along or poor Justin might be left a sacrificial virgin stranded on the altar of the Saturday Sexcapades. Time to apply himself.


Brian’s fingers gently spread apart the halves of that glorious gluteus. His tongue snaked out and he immediately engaged it to lick at the perfectly symmetrical folds of the impossibly tiny pink pucker. He ran his tongue up from Justin’s balls to the knob of his spine and then back down again. He lapped at the edges of the star-shaped entrance, enjoying the musky aroma and earthy taste. Then - what the hell - he just dove right in and buried himself in the soft, moist depths that seemed to open up to him without hesitation.


“Oh! Fuck, yes! Yes! YES, PLEASE!” Justin’s vocalizations did not help Brian’s flagging self-control in the least.


Brian realized that HE was panting more heavily than the Twink and that his balls were tingling with the building electrical energy that presaged his imminent release. And he hadn't even touched his own dick yet! If he didn’t want to completely embarrass himself, he needed to get a grip, control himself and take back control of this fuck. Where the hell had the Kinney expertise disappeared to anyway?


Now, where WAS he? Oh, right. Moving on . . .


Deftly flipping the boy back over in order to remove the temptation of looking at that perfect ass, Brian was determined to get to the fucking point already and get on with the fucking.


Brian reached over and grabbed the necessary supplies from the bedside table. With one hand he applied himself to stroking the perfect pink pecker to full attention. With the other he started to hand the condom over to the boy, ready with his standard, seductive order - you know, the one he used with all his tricks, which never failed to get them all hot and bothered - ‘Put it on me! Go on, slip it on my dick!’.


“Oh! Can I do it?” Justin grabbed the condom away from Brian before he could say the word ‘Put’. “Here, let me. I could use the practice!”


And instead of a hot and bothered trick, Brian found himself with an over-eager, slightly nervous, puppy dog. Brian might even have reprimanded the boy for ruining the mood, except that he was so fucking adorable what with his industrious fumbling and his happy little grin. Then again, when the cool slender fingers began rolling the condom down Brian’s long hot shaft, he kinda forgot about the dressing down he’d meant to deliver and instead turned his attention back to the escalating pleasure the sensation gave him.


Once again Brian had to corral his wandering libido. How the fuck had this fuck gotten so out of fucking control? This was getting them nowhere. Brian needed to take back that control.


Pushing Justin onto his back, Brian used his free hand to hold the boy in place so he could finally concentrate on preparing him properly. Leaning in, Brian whispered into the shell-like ear, “relax, Justin. This will go much more smoothly if you just let me get on with it. Okay?” When he felt the boy’s nod against the side of his face, Brian sat back up and filled the palm of his hand with lube from the big pump-top bottle on the night stand.


And, finally, it was time to get this fuck started!


NOW Brian knew exactly where he was and what he was supposed to be doing!


imageedit_7_8649704694.jpg


Brian had long ago perfected the most efficient and detached way to prep a trick. He usually didn’t have to think about it at all. It was just simple mechanics after all, right? Insert Tab A into Slot B, wiggle it and remove, then fuck away! Not really all that complicated and it didn’t generally require any real thought or creativity.


Except that, as he looked down into the trusting yet scared blue eyes of the brave little twink lying spread out beneath him, he realized that approach would never work in this situation. He’d never be able to treat Justin in that same cavalier fashion. And to be perfectly honest, he didn’t want this night to be like that.


The kid had been so fucking ballsy about entering this contest despite the fact that he was completely inexperienced. He’d been ready to do WHATEVER it took to make it work. Brian respected Justin’s drive and was awed by his courage. And maybe it was because Brian felt so much respect for the younger man that he wanted his first time to be special. He wanted Justin to look back and realize that Brian hadn’t simply been taking advantage of the boy’s untenable predicament to squeeze in just another fuck.


Brian realized that for once in his life he wanted a fuck to be more than a fuck - he wanted to feel it was something special.


Fortunately for both Brian and Justin, the older man didn’t give himself time to mull over that very unorthodox thought, or he might have been too freaked out to act on it. He really wanted this and he consciously chose NOT to examine his motives more closely. He didn’t want to allow that little niggling doubt in the back of his brain to come to light. He didn’t even pause to think about the fact that his every action would be watched by those ubiquitous cameras and all the anonymous viewers on the net. Instead, Brian actually gave himself permission to act a little out of character for just this one night.


So, rather than just plunging in, Brian took his time. With gentle fingers he prepared the boy until he was certain there’d be the least amount of pain he could possibly insure. As the third well-lubed finger went in, Brian took the time to carefully brush against the boy’s prostate, caressing it lightly but insistently with the pads of his fingers. Justin’s body buckled but Brian held the boy firmly in place and continued. The delicious, small noises the youth was making reassured Brian that this was indeed the way he wanted to proceed with the sweet little blond.


When the noises changed in timber from hushed mewling and moaning to more insistent demands - “Oooooh, yes, Brian. Yes! Please . . . Please, Brian!” - the veteran fuckmaster knew it was time to move things to the next level.


With one more nibble on the sweet, now-swollen, lips, Brian pulled away enough to look into the youth's eyes, trying to assess his sincerity. "You're as ready as I'll ever be able to make you," Brian whispered. "Are you sure about this? You can still change your mind and leave."


"No, I won't change my mind. I want this, Brian. And I want it to be you," Justin's open and honest countenance, proof that he was telling the truth. "Even if it wasn't now, or here, I'd want it to be you."


"All right . . . Here I come, then," Brian smiled at the kid, attempting to be as soothing as he could at the same time he was grabbing ahold of Justin's legs and situating them so his ankles were resting on Brian's shoulders. He continued to talk softly, hoping that the cameras wouldn’t pick up most of the conversation and that his actions wouldn’t give away the boy’s secret. "I'll go slow, but it's still going to burn," Brian lined up his dick with the tip eagerly nudging at the pretty pink pucker. "All you can do is just bear down and hang on. I promise it gets better. Ready?"


The nervous blond neophyte bit at his lip adorably for a second before nodding.


Brian held his breath and pushed in as slowly as he possibly could. Fuck, the kid was unbelievably tight. It was a struggle for Brian to control himself. His dick was so eager. It wanted to get in there, get settled where it was nice and snug and cozy, and then stay a long, long while. Only the fact that Brian was determined to make this good for the boy held him back.


"Shit . . ." the epithet was spoken so quietly Brian almost missed it as well as the words that came next. "Does it always hurt?"


"A little. The pain is a part of it, but only a part. You'll see."


When he was finally all the way inside, his balls pressed firmly against the kid's backside, Brian paused and waited a few more moments. He watched the boy intently until he saw the slight easing of the muscles around his eyes and the corners of his mouth, indicating Justin was finally relaxing. Hoping Justin had found a way through the worst of the pain and was ready for the start of the most mind numbing pleasure he'd ever know, Brian pulled back out almost all the way.


"It's going to be all right, kid. You'll see," Brian slid in again, the going easier with each thrust as the boy opened to him more and more. "Open your eyes, look at me and just relax. Let yourself learn to enjoy it. I want you to always remember how this feels," Brian's pace began to increase as the younger man's expression started to show less pain and more wonder. "Remember how good you can feel. How good it feels when I'm inside you. That way, no matter what you do, no matter who you fuck, I'll always be there."


Brian had no idea where the words he was whispering came from. He just knew that they were the truth. It somehow meant a lot to him that this boy never forget him. Never forget this special night.


At first, Brian held back, trying to keep his motions slow and gentle. When he noticed Justin almost unconsciously pushing back against him, straining to get more of Brian with every thrust, Brian let himself go. He began fucking the kid as his natural inclinations dictated - deep, hard and fast, the way he liked it best, his cock massaged by the incredibly tight channel with every motion no matter how minuscule. It felt so overwhelming. Brian worried that, if he didn't concentrate, he might embarrass himself and come like some horny teenager long before the actual teenager was ready. It didn't help that Justin’s body reacted with perfect symmetry to Brian’s every motion, looking so beautiful and so fucking wanton as he writhed in ecstasy under him.

Far too soon, Brian’s whole body was covered in a light sheen of sweat. From what the older man could see, Justin was in a similar condition. He could feel his balls tightening. There were little tendrils of fire licking along each nerve fiber all down his spine. Justin's legs were wrapped convulsively around his shoulders, the kid's toes curled from the sheer pleasure of the experience.


Brian was amazed at how fast he'd reached the point where he needed to come, trying to restrain himself long enough so Justin could come first. He even tried to pause for a second, holding himself still, immobile inside the hot depths, working desperately to calm his galloping libido. But it didn't work. Just one tiny, almost imperceptible motion - Justin's anal muscles contracting involuntarily in time with his wildly beating heart - was simply too much. Brian completely lost it and his entire body tensed. He felt the fiery jolts of electrical energy zapping through his body as his orgasm hit, his body convulsed and jizz emptied into the condom deep inside the teen. Half a second later, Justin came as well, his seed spewing hotly across their bellies, his plaintive, whispered, "Brian", sounding almost like a prayer. And finally, when the nearly unbearable heat was followed immediately afterwards by a wash of cooling endorphins, Brian sagged against the boneless body lying under him, both men so overcome that it was a struggle just to breathe.


"Brian?" the youth roused the older man from his post-coital haze several minutes later. "Is it like that every time," the tyro twink asked. "Cause if it's like THAT every time, then I still don't think I'm ready. THAT would probably kill me - nobody's heart could handle anything even close to that on a regular basis."


"Come here, you silly little Twat," was all Brian said in response, although his smug grin gave him away, letting Justin know exactly how pleased the older man was at hearing the kid's comment.


And when Brian began kissing Justin's neck and collarbone and chest, eventually carrying them both along to round two, Justin was too distracted by the next surge of euphoria to worry any more about his heart exploding from pure pleasure.


9Tpza4dnc.gif9Tpza4dnc.gif9Tpza4dnc.gif


Chapter End Notes:

6/25/15 - Ok, so maybe I didn't do all that well tricking you. A lot of you guessed the secret. Guess I'm just predictable that way. But, I hope you still liked where I took it. BTW, it's not easy writing a sexy scene that's also humorous. If you liked it, let me know! Thanks. TAG