- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

See Justin! See Justin f**k! See Justin top all the guys he can! Go, Justin, go! Way to go, Justin! Hehehehe! Enjoy! TAG

 

*****Chapter dedicated to reader Nichelle Wellesly who just couldn’t wait to see little kitten Justin go after the big bulldog*****

 

 

 

big_smile.gifbig_smile.gifbig_smile.gif

 

Chapter 13 - The Topping Twink That Could (Saturday, June 4th)


Unluckily for Brian, his quiet coffee break was interrupted only a few minutes later when the next couple was chosen by the servant and the unhappy pair came barrelling into the kitchen already screaming obscenities at each other.


By the luck of the draw, the next couple due in the Passion Pit was one of the worst possible picks Brian could imagine - Adrien and Daniel. He had heard them yelling from clear out in the Greatroom a couple of minutes before they made it to the kitchen. Daniel was yelling at Adrien’s back as the bleached blond kept walking away. When Daniel finally cornered the surfer in the kitchen it looked like it was about to get really ugly again. Somebody needed to step in and diffuse the situation. Sadly, Brian was the only person at hand at the moment so it looked like the bomb diffusion duties were left to him.


“Hey, guys,” Brian tried to get their attention but his voice didn’t come close to penetrating the screaming match. “Hey, GUYS! . . . FUCKHEADS!” Finally, Brian gave up, put his thumb and finger in his mouth and let loose a shrill whistle that was practically loud enough to cause temporary hearing loss. That got their attention. “How about you two retreat to neutral corners for a minute or two, okay?” Brian ordered, happy to see that the rest of the crew had arrived and were taking Daniel aside in accordance with his suggestion. “Adrien, let’s talk!”


“Fuck off, dude. I’m NOT letting that asswipe fuck me! End of discussion! He’s a complete douchebag! I don’t give up my ass for just anybody, you know, and I’ll NEVER do it for the likes of him,” Adrien seemed adamant, but Brian didn’t see any other way - he just couldn’t see Daniel ever bottoming, at least not for Adrien.


“Fine. Then I guess you better go open your box, get your clothes and head on home,” Brian adroitly pointed out the only other option he saw.


“Fuck that! I’m not leaving! I’m not letting that fucktard Hodad win! But I’m not bending over for him and if he doesn’t like it, HE can be the one to hit the highway, man,” Adrien crossed his arms, and glared at Brian as if he was as contemptible as Daniel himself.


“Yeah, well, I just don’t see Daniel bottoming for you any time soon, buddy. So, your options are to let him fuck you, give up and leave, or use your brain and come up with a compromise you can live with long enough to get you through another day of this little competition,” Brian pointed out the options as rationally as he could. “If it were me, I wouldn’t let Daniel bully me into leaving. I would try to come up with another solution.”


“I’m listening,” Adrien replied grudgingly.


“Well, what are you willing to offer?” Brian asked. “I didn’t hear anything in The Master’s announcement that said we HAD to fuck if we got picked today. All you have to do is keep the viewers entertained for an hour. So, do something else for the hour - something you can live with that will keep Daniel happy enough so he doesn’t try and rip your balls off. Easy-peasy, right?”


“I guess, well, maybe we could, like, suck each other off or something,” Adrien seemed to warm up to the idea slowly. “But I’m not doing all the fucking work. He’ll have to reciprocate or else there’s no deal. And we probably won’t win or anything if everyone else is fucking.”


“Who cares if you win the day's Trial. The important thing is to not get booted out of the contest altogether. Just get through this one hour and then worry about everything else later,” Brian offered. “Or don’t. It’s no sweat off my back. As far as I’m concerned, I’d rather have you BOTH kicked out. More money for me!”


“Fuck you, man. You’re not winning that easy,” Adrien seemed oblivious to Brian’s blatant use of reverse psychology, but Brian didn’t care because it appeared to be working. “Okay, fine . . . Hey, jerkwad!” he called out to Daniel who was cooling his heels across the kitchen while Malik talked to him and Dane stood guard. “How about a compromise. We 69 and call it good? Nobody fucks anybody else but we both get through the hour without getting kicked out. Sound good?’


By the time their hour started, Daniel had been talked into the compromise and the two headed off to the Passion Pit together - still fuming and neither one exactly happy, but both willing to do what it took to get through the next hour.


Brian gave himself a virtual pat on the back for being such a good peacekeeper. Who knew he had it in him? Or, even if he did, that he would bother using his skills in that particular manner. Well, Brian assured himself, that was the last time he’d intervene for those two. Granted, he already detested Daniel and would hate to see him win anything, regardless of whether it was Adrien or someone else that he bested. But Brian had to think of himself first. The faster his competition got themselves kicked out, the better off he’d be in the end. So he vowed to stop helping everyone else and concentrate on his own best interests.


While everyone else gathered at the computer and watched Daniel and Adrien going at each other’s dicks like two pitbulls fighting over a chew toy - their angry contention visible in every line of each man’s body - Brian made a point of meeting Justin right as the boy came out of the shower after his first glorious Sexcapade hour. Kerek was there too, so they didn’t really say anything much. Brian just gave the boy an approving nod and a hushed, “not bad, Sunshine. Made me proud!”


For lunch, Brian had Dane in the Passion Pit. The big friendly giant bent over for Brian, just like he expected, without word one of protest. Brian enjoyed the experience, especially the sensation of holding that massive piece of meat in the palm of his hand as he fucked Dane on all fours and simultaneously stroked him off. Brian used all his many skills to hold the guy on the edge for almost the whole fucking hour. When he finally let them both come, Dane was howling out Brian’s name as if he were a god among men - which was precisely how Brian liked to be regarded, so all was as it should be.




Next up were Paal and Malik, and the only surprise there was that they flipped a coin for the honor of topping and Malik won. The kid didn’t do half bad as a top either - at least Paal seemed perfectly happy afterwards. Granted, Malik was another one of these bottoms who still sported an impressive cock so what was there for Paal to be unhappy about, really?


Brian got called out a second time and paired with Adrien. Brian thought at first that maybe the surfer would give him a hard time about who would top, but to his surprise, the little kahuna didn’t say a thing. At least not until the point where Brian was fucking him face first into the pillows of the stupid purple bed - which, by the way, turned out to be mechanized and rigged to spin slowly in circles while you fucked, and which annoyed the hell out of Brian since it kept throwing his rhythm off - at which time the kid yelled out “Bonzai!” and came in spurts all over the wall, the plastic potted plant and the array of throw pillows. Brian reminded himself that he’d need a gag of some type if he ever had to fuck Adrien again.


Brian observed, as he was cleaning himself up after that bout, that he wasn’t always enjoying himself all that much during these sessions. Yeah, he always got off - that had never been a problem for Brian Fucking Kinney - but the pressure of being constantly watched and judged and the feeling that he was performing at someone else’s command, took a lot of the pleasure out of the experience. He’d had two perfectly good fucks, but really wasn’t satisfied. It wasn’t at all like his experience the night before with the little Twink. Now THAT had been truly a pleasure. Incomparably satisfying. A fucking pleasure all around. And, even though that performance had most likely been watched by hundreds as well, Brian hadn’t felt like he’d been just going through the motions for Justin.


Oh, well. Brian realized that he was just being contrary. He needed to look at this entire thing as a job. He was here to win the money he needed to go out on his own. It wasn’t about pleasure really. It was about the money. He just had to remember that and not get distracted by pleasant little interludes with the blond boy and his incredible ass.


As luck would have it, Adrien got picked again to go right back in with Paal. Paal was, of course, a gentleman and insisted that, since Adrien had just bottomed for Brian, he should top this go round. Nothing new to see there. Brian decided to take half of his downtime hour and skipped out on watching that pair.


Brian made it back upstairs just in time to see the start of the next hour. This time it was Dane and Justin. And even though Brian and the kid had specifically discussed this very possibility, it still seemed surreal when you actually saw it happening. Justin looked even tinier than usual when standing there in front of the Jolly Blond Giant. What a fucking mismatch! If Dane held his arm out straight to the side, Justin could easily walk right under it without having to duck his head! And despite the fact that Justin's cock looked justifiably impressive when seen next to any other ordinary human's, compared to the honkin' huge burrito on Dane, it looked downright puny.


The two disparate men stood on opposite sides of the bed and just looked at each other for a good minute. "So, you wanna thumb wrestle to see who tops?" Justin finally broke the silent impasse, hitting Dane with one of his extra-radiant smiles at the same time.


Dane snorted out a huge laugh and held up his monster sized thumb. Justin looked at his own thumb, which seemed like that of a child in comparison. The youth giggled adorably and wrinkled up his nose with amusement.


"Okaaaaay, maybe that's NOT such a good idea," Justin admitted.


"How about I just flip you for it," Dane suggested, sounding reasonable until he suddenly reached around Justin's waist, picked the boy up without any real effort and held him upside down about three feet above the bed. "I call tails!" He crowed with mirth.


"Shit, Dane! Put me down, you big freak!" Justin insisted between his own gales of laughter.


When the tiny twink was right side up again, he looked up at his counterpart with a curious affection. "Okay, Big Guy, how about this," Justin proposed. "I fuck you first and if, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied by the time I'm done, then you get your turn."


Dane looked down at the boy and smiled almost shyly. "That sounds . . . acceptable. Although I'm not sure it's physically possible, what with you being a midget and all, little boy. But what the hell," Dane flopped down on his back on the bed and spread both his arms and legs invitingly wide. "Climb on up here and show me what you've got, kid."


Justin made a point of fishing two extra-large condoms out of the big bowl by the door before he approached the bed. Taking a huge breath and then blowing the air back out loudly, as if preparing for some monumental athletic feat, Justin climbed onto the bed and crawled closer until he was kneeling between the other man's mammoth thighs. His expression serious, he surveyed the mechanics of the situation for several seconds. This was going to require some creativity, he thought - either that, or an advanced degree in Physics.


Seizing on a convenient pillow, Justin attempted to use it to raise Dane's ass a little higher. Just lifting up the other man's rear enough to slip the pillow under though was a struggle. "Sheesh! What the hell did your mother feed you when you were a baby? Undiluted human growth hormone?" Justin posited with a grin that took any possible sting out of his words. "Come on! Help me get this pillow situated, you big lug, so I can fuck you already! You're not getting any younger you know."


It eventually took a second pillow and a bit of assistance on the fuckee's part, but before long both men were ready. Justin had already gotten hard just from the constant touching while he was arranging the bigger man so all he had to do was slide on the condom and lube his dick and he was ready to go. He toyed with the idea of stretching Dane out using his fingers first but then decided it was probably unnecessary. He did plan to go more slowly than he otherwise would though until he was sure he wouldn't be hurting the big guy.


After all the hoopla getting there had required, and all his worrying over whether he could even talk Dane into this, it seemed almost anti-climatic when Justin finally did push inside the far larger man. The fit was a bit looser than Justin had imagined it would be - proving that Brian had most likely been correct in assuming that Dane did more bottoming than one would expect with his physique - but it still felt exquisite to the newly fledged top. Justin made sure to go slow, relishing the moan he heard from his partner as the bulbous head of his cock stretched through the first tightly constricting muscles. Mindful that he had a lot to prove with this particular fuck, though, Justin paid special attention to make sure he was angling himself just right. A particularly guttural moan told him when he’d found Dane’s sweet spot, and Justin endeavored to keep his aim true to that area afterwards. And then it was all just moist enveloping warmth, glorious friction and the urge to drive on and on and on.


It was so incredibly delectable that Justin lost track of everything outside of this endless moment of extreme pleasure. He never wanted this to end. He was SO going to have to thank Brian for convincing him he could do this. And really, why the fuck had he waited so long in the first place?


“You do know you’re one HOT little fucker, don’t you,” the sultry voice in his ear finally brought Justin back to reality. He looked over his shoulder and saw Brian standing behind him next to the bed, observing the proceedings with a sinfully sexy smirk on his beautiful face. “But it’s time to wrap up this all blond fuck-fest, Sunshine. Dane’s hour is up and your ass is now mine again.”


Justin wasn’t one hundred percent sure what Brian’s intentions were but he wasn’t going to give up before he finished with Dane. It was a matter of principle to him now. So Justin simply kept on ramming into the delirious behemoth who looked like he was so far gone that he didn’t know what was happening around him. Justin trusted Brian to take care of whatever else needed taking care of in the mean time.


“This is what we’re going to do, Sunshine,” Brian had moved closer so that he was kneeling on the bed directly behind Justin. “You just keep on going like you are - you seem to be doing a bang up job - and while you do that, I'm going to finger that divine ass of yours to prep you for my cock.”


Justin didn’t have a chance to even respond to Brian’s suggestion - not that he would have dared to object, in any case - before the boy felt an insistent, slippery-cool finger probing into his ass. He hissed loudly. He would never admit it in Brian’s hearing, but he was more than a little sore still from their prior night’s escapades. He didn’t let the unexpectedly intense intrusion break his rhythm though, and looking down on the totally transported titan lying on the bed in front of him, Justin didn’t think Dane was even aware that they’d been joined by a third party.


Brian heard Justin’s quiet protest when he speared him with that first finger and realized right away that the novice was justifiably tender. They HAD gone at it like bulls in heat the night before so it wasn’t surprising. What did surprise Brian was how pleased he’d been when he’d heard Justin’s name called right after his while he’d been upstairs with the others watching the little twink as he blissed out the big blond giant.


Brian usually had little to no use for a trick once he’d had him. And since he’d had Justin - repeatedly - the night before, Brian would have thought any subsequent hook ups between them because of this contest would have seemed routine to him. But when he’d heard the tyro twink’s name announced, he’d been markedly excited by the prospect of getting back into the little blond’s steller ass.


It also pleased him that despite his soreness, the little blond reacted so wantonly, moving into Brian’s touch without hesitation. It just proved to him once again how courageous and tenacious, not to mention how shamelessly enthusiastic the kid was about everything related to sex. Watching the kid and how lascivious he was completely turned Brian on. It inspired Brian. He was determined to use his superlative skills to not only pleasure the younger man, in spite of his already well-used posterior, but also to make the boy’s first threesome a memorable event.


Therefore, with a heart full of debauchery, a surfeit of lube and an amount of care that was unheard of for Brian Kinney, he worked Justin up to three fingers, then swiftly swept Dane’s long legs over his own broader shoulders, leaned Justin forward far enough to expose that heavenly hole and carefully inched back inside the body of the brazen blond boy.


Brian’s precipitate action finally jogged Dane out of his reverie. He looked up only to discover that he and the little twink were no longer alone. The newcomer, Brian, wore an unreadable expression - carnal, fierce, slightly possessive and altogether erotic. And the little boy dynamo who’d shown such surprising yet consummate skills in topping had now actually redoubled his efforts with a wicked gleam in his wide open blue eyes that almost matched that in Brian’s. Dane was decidedly not regretting the fact that he’d caved in to the boy’s demand to top - not At ALL. Between the twink’s amazingly talented cock and the big brunet’s savage energy, Dane was sure the reinvigorated fuck would turn out to be more than memorable.


“Ooooohhhhhhh, yes,” Brian moaned once he was all the way seated inside Justin, loving the way the little intermediary’s motions made it feel like the kid was repeatedly impaling himself on Brian’s cock, driving him deeper and deeper until his balls were smacking loudly against the pert pale ass. “Fuck, Justin! You are a fucking natural at this,” Brian announced with authority. “Now, what do you say . . . let’s speed this little fuck fest up a notch or two. Justin, you reach down and pinch the big blond’s nipples - he’ll like that - and I’ll take over the ramming from back here. You can just relax, hold on and get ready for the fuck of your life.”


Which is precisely what Brian did. With every vigorous thrust, he not only speared into the little blond’s ass, but he also drove the kid deeper into the big blond. It was like a two for one blond special! Brian was so fucking turned on. He wasn’t even surprised when he realized the feral growling he heard was coming from him. And, instead of tiring, he just seemed to get more and more energized with every single driving, pounding, thrust, until the whole heaving mass of them were almost falling off the bed. Then, with one last herculean effort, Brian dove into the sweet, tight ass he had been hungering for without let up all day, driving deep enough that he could almost crawl inside, and felt his balls exploding. The force of his momentum caused Justin to impale Dane as well, who finally reached his very own nirvana, spraying Justin’s chest with massive quantities of hot sticky spooge.


And what of the neophyte boy caught up in the middle of this man sandwich? Did he really have a chance? Between the spasming ass clamping tightly around his dick and the pounding of his prostate, was it at all surprising that he couldn’t contain his own uncontrollable rush to rapture? And, really, could anyone blame him for broadcasting his ecstasy loudly enough for the entire neighborhood to hear? Hardly. What WAS just a little bit telling, though, was exactly what Justin said in the throes of passion.


“Oh, fuck. Oh. Fuck. Oh. FUCK! I. FUCKING. LOVE. SEX. SO. MUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!”


And then he collapsed, passing out cold, to the laughter of both Brian and Dane and probably a thousand or more now exceedingly horny men watching around the world.

 

sunshine.gifsunshine.gifsunshine.gif

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

6/27/15 - How did you like the Saturday Sexcapades? Enough SEX for you guys? No? Well, fine, I'll go write some more then. Later! TAG