- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Who wants to play Twisted Twister with me? Nobody? What about if I get my eight hunky naked buddies to play with us? Then you'll play, right? Oh, yeah! Enjoy! TAG




sunshine.gifsunshine.gifsunshine.gif


Chapter 14 - Twisted Twister.




Because of the temporary loss of their favorite Twink, the final hour of the Saturday Sexcapades was cut a little short. Which didn’t really matter, though, because Ted simply kept re-running the video of the Brian/Justin/Dane threesome over and over again on his website and that more than satisfied the hungry, horny men who were watching. In fact, the website topped over 5,000 hits that afternoon - a fucking goldmine for Ted - so he was more than pleased with the outcome of this particular Challenge even though the star player required a long nap before he was revived enough to come back upstairs, arriving to the applause of the entire Residence.




Brian was especially proud of his little apprentice. With that much natural talent, the boy would definitely be going far - assuming he wanted a career in pornography, that is. Brian suspected though that the boy had loftier goals and would hopefully treat fucking as more of a hobby than a vocation. A lot like Brian, himself. But, in the meantime, Brian thoroughly approved of Justin’s performance on this first serious day of the competition. Even the passing out thing was kinda adorable, Brian thought. And the kid’s pink cheeked embarrassment when he was being razzed by all the rest of the guys was too cute for words. Which is probably why Brian tried not to even think the word ‘cute’ in spite of the fact that it kept popping up in his brain with respect to the boy.




After all the hoopla of the day, everyone seemed to be happy that the evening’s Challenge - which was announced right after dinner - was relatively tame. At least it sounded tame when they first heard about it. Of course, nothing to do with the Summer of Sin was that simple.




The Master declared that tonight was Game Night and that his House Boys would be entertaining him with a game of Twister. The Master’s Twister spin board, however, had a couple of pornographic twists that the classic game didn’t have. Primarily, there were the addition of a few sex related requirements that would truly make the game a contortionist’s dream.




SOS - Twister Board.gif




So the eight naked men gathered around the cleared out area of the Greatroom where two Twister mats had been taped together side by side and laid out on the floor. One of the masked servants acted as the caller. They were all given condoms and told to suit up. Then the servant spun the indicator arrow on the board, which landed on a green dot, and announced that all contestants needed to put their right hands on green. No problem. There were eight men and twelve green spots on the mat so that was accomplished easily.


13697927_121009143000.jpg13697927_121009143000.jpg


After that, every man was directed to spin for himself for each individual turn. The servant carried the spin board around from contestant to contestant, holding it for each, to make the game go more smoothly. He started at the top of the line, which just happened to be Adrien, and then went on down the line of green dots until all the men had a turn. And all went rather smoothly for the first three or four guys. Adrien had to put his right foot on a yellow dot. Kerek had to put his left foot on a blue dot. Daniel had to put his right hand on yellow. And so on.




When it was Malik’s turn, though, things started to heat up. He spun the pointer and it landed on a specially modified area of the board. The servant gleefully announced that Malik needed to put his left foot on red AND his dick in someone’s mouth! Poor Malik, who was the shortest man there except for Justin, had a hard enough time stretching across the board with one hand and one foot, but what did him in was that the closest mouth, Daniel’s, was two dots over in the wrong direction. Even with a heave and a twist and as much extension as he could get, he still couldn’t get all the requisite body parts in the right locations and fell over in a laughing heap.




Things deteriorated after that into outright silliness. Hands and feet were going every which way. Bodies were folded into unheard of positions - which is saying a lot considering the various positions many of the more experienced players could boast of in their pasts. Dicks were inserted in mouths and asses with varying degrees of success. Basically, it was pandemonium.




Brian was the second man to get out. For all his long limbs, he wasn’t very flexible. Or maybe it was because he seemed far more interested in getting his dick in Justin’s ass than in choosing a more stable blue dot for his left hand. Either way, he flopped on his ass and was sent off to watch from the sidelines with Malik.




As opposed to the regular version of Twister, the game actually became more difficult with fewer contestants. In the classic game, more space meant more room to maneuver. However in The Master’s version, if you let too much space get between yourself and the other players, you were out of luck when you hit one of those special spots and had to find an ass or a mouth close enough for your dick. One by one, the challengers fell - literally - until only Kerek and Daniel were left.




Kerek had one hand on red, one foot on blue and had just spun again with the new addition of a second hand on yellow and his dick in Daniel’s ass. It looked doable too. Daniel was conveniently positioned right next to him with a foot each on red and blue and his hand stretched over to a green dot. Daniel wasn’t prepared to be accommodating though. Instead of helping a brother out, he managed to contort his body away from Kerek further and further every time the slender black man got his dick into position.




Unfortunately for Kerek, Daniel - the Tae Kwon Do instructor in real life - was also a Level Five Tai Chi Master who could manipulate his body in ways that were almost inhuman. The closer Kerek’s dick came to Daniel’s ass, the more the cheater contorted himself to keep his hiney as far away as possible. Somehow he managed, without losing contact with any of the three dots he was occupying, to keep his rear at least a couple of inches too far away for Kerek to manage. And, what with having both hands engaged, Kerek couldn’t just grab hold of Daniel and force the issue. So, with one last effort, he pressed his pelvis forward as far as he could, and . . . toppled over inelegantly on top of Daniel, wiping them both out.




Daniel was accordingly declared the winner of the Twisted Twister Challenge and as his reward he was given a rather cruel looking vibrating butt plug which he would be allowed to control for the next twenty-four hours.




319Urhrm71L.jpg








imageedit_12_2055892374.gif




After the long, extremely eventful day - coming after an extremely eventful week - everyone seemed desperate for some downtime. So, as soon as they were dismissed by The Master, there was a rush on the Break Room. Justin, who'd had his little nap earlier, and Malik, who'd only had one go in the Passion Pit that day and who'd been the first one out at Twister, were the only exceptions. The two youngest boys elected instead to stay in the Greatroom and return to their reading - and dissing - of the collected works of Seymour Bhutz.  




Since Brian had already used half his downtime earlier in the day, he was the first to re-emerge from the depths of the basement. He found the two twinkies still giggling on the couch over their books, all snuggled up together with Malik's arm around Justin's waist and Justin's legs draped across Malik's lap. Brian frowned at the sight as he passed by on his way to the kitchen for a beer.




Brian wasn't sure what caused that odd reaction. Aesthetically speaking, the contrast between the dark chocolate skin of the one and the pale creamy skin of the other, should be pleasing. But for some inexplicable reason Brian was not pleased at all. As he stood beside the kitchen counter and sipped his beer - lamenting again the utter lack of Beam or anything else with a higher alcohol content than beer - he thought about why the picture of the two young men huddled together all palsy-walsy made him feel so angry. It didn't make much sense to him. He'd fucked them both and they'd both been decent - well, in the blond's case, more than decent, in fact, pretty fantastic - plus they both seemed like generally okay guys. Brian couldn't really explain that unusual stab of anger he'd felt just a minute before.




A fresh peal of laughter from the two young men made it to Brian's ears all the way in the kitchen and interrupted his dark musings. He took hold of his beer and decided to go investigate what had them so giggly. Maybe he'd also figure out what the fuck his own problem was?




"No fucking way! *Hahaha* That's not even physically possible, is it?" Malik was crowing over something Justin was pointing out on the pages of the book in his hands.




"I have NO idea," Justin's face was all screwed up in concentration as if he was trying to picture something but the image just didn't seem to work. "Well, maybe, if you were, like, ridiculously flexible . . . Or had detachable legs!" Justin broke out into another series of delicious giggles. "We should ask Daniel - he's the only one who could possibly bend that way."




"Actually, I was thinking maybe you and I could try it," Malik suggested, his joking tone turning much more sultry in mere seconds. "After your performance today, I think YOU could probably do just as good a job. And if not, we'd at least have fun trying."




For some reason, Brian felt that was his cue to intervene. "What are you two girls giggling about over here?" Brian asked as he vaulted over the back of the couch, surprising the two younger men enough so that they both sat up and in the process separated enough that Brian was able to slide in right between them. He grabbed the books out of both their hands, scanning the titles, "you know you shouldn't be reading trash like this? Seymour Bhutz? Really? This drivel will melt your young impressionable brains." Brian tossed the offensive reading material onto the coffee table and in the process scootched Malik's body even further away from his blond.




"Maybe, but at least we'll be laughing as we slowly go brain dead," Justin assured the older man, reaching around him to regain his book. "You should read some of this shit, Brian. It's all 'heaving chests' and 'throbbing members'. *snicker* It's fucking hilarious."




"Oh, my! Kids today . . . Why can't you just watch good, wholesome, mindless porn like everybody else?" Brian teased, trying once again to get the book away from Justin, who was holding it just out of reach.




Malik jumped into the fray, trying to hold Brian back long enough for Justin to escape with his book. Brian resorted to tickling Justin's sides. Justin retaliated. The situation looked like it was about to devolve into a round of naked, full-contact, keep-away.




"Fuck OFF, Daniel!" A raised voice coming up the stairs from the basement interrupted the couch-based fun.




"Uh, uh, uh. This isn't just a request - it's an order!" The three on the couch watched and listened as Daniel followed Adrien into the Greatroom. "You heard The Master; I'm the Plug Master. Now, your break time is up, Richie Rich. Either you be a good little boy and put this plug in voluntarily, or I'll bend you over the couch and assist you with it." Daniel was holding out the knobby black butt plug towards Adrien with a nasty sneering smile.




“Have you always been this big of an asshole?’ Adrien snarled back at the cool-as-a-cucumber asian. “Fine! Whatever! But YOU are still never getting in my ass. Hand that fucking thing over,” the surfer boy growled and snatched the big plug out of the other man’s hands before stalking off towards the main floor’s bathroom.   




“Exactly what is it about Adrien that chaps your ass so bad, Daniel?” Malik couldn’t help but ask as the butt plug bully came around the end of the sectional and joined the three that were already seated on the couch.




“He’s a stupid rich fuck who has no place here with the rest of us who actually need this fucking money,” Daniel announced without hesitation.




“Huh? Adrien? How do you make that?” Malik asked, now really interested.




“He told me. The first day we were here,” Daniel explained. “Told me that he’d had a fight with his parents and they’d cut him off because he was failing out of school. Get this - the idiot’s plan for the money, if he won, was to use it to finance a run at the professional surfing circuit! Can you fucking believe that? He’s a damned trust fund baby whose only ambition is to surf for a living! What a fucking loser! No way am I going to let that spoiled rich brat have a shot at this competition. He can just suck it up and run crying back to mummy and daddy if he needs money, unlike the rest of us who might actually need the cash.”




“There! Are you happy now, asshole?” Adrien came stomping back out of the bathroom, turning to provide evidence to all that he was indeed now wearing the wicked little butt plug whose large round flat base was easy to see because of the way it flared out his butt cheeks.




“Oh, yeah!” Daniel sneered, holding up the remote to the plug and pressing a button that caused a faint whirring to start somewhere in the vicinity of Adrien’s ass. “Now I’m VERY happy. How about you?”




The angry bleached blond gasped and failed to hold back a small moan. “Fuck. You.” And with that, Adrien stomped off again, a little awkwardly with the still-vibrating plug in, and disappeared up the stairs.




Daniel just smiled evilly, adjusted the intensity on the remote to super high, and laughed nastily when they all heard the louder moan echoing down the staircase.




SOS - Pool Lounge.gifSOS - Pool Lounge.gifSOS - Pool Lounge.gif


What was left of the evening after that became pretty aggravating pretty fast. Between Daniel stalking Adrien - switching the vibrating plug on and off at random and changing the intensity whenever it struck his fancy - and the two youngest contestants continuing their giggle-fest over Seymour Buhtz, the main part of the house had become rather tedious. Brian wasn't sure which of the two annoyances pissed him off more. But, without the help of either drugs or real alcohol, it was more than he could stand. So, Brian did something almost unheard of and headed off to bed just after eleven pm, retreating to the relative privacy of his bedroom.




Unfortunately, no matter how tired Brian was after his busy day, on top of the busy night he'd had with Justin the previous evening, he wasn't getting much rest. He'd been woken up by nightmares twice before two am. For some unimaginable reason, he kept dreaming that he was struggling to reach Justin, who was drowning in a huge fondue pot full of chocolate sauce, while one of the masked servants, now wearing a Twister mat as a cape, was screaming at him saying 'Red Dick in Blond Ass! Red Dick in Blond Ass or you're out! Hurry!'. Brian refused to analyze the symbolism of the dream, and instead chalked it all up to Jim Beam withdrawal.  




So he wasn't actually asleep when his bedroom door creaked open at 2:13 am and a cute little blond with tousled bed head hair and sleepy eyes wandered in and plopped down next to him on the big King-sized bed.




"Hmmm. Those two beers I had before bed must have been stronger than I thought," Brian offered a good five minutes later when the invading blond still hadn't offered word one of greeting or explanation. "Because I DON'T remember inviting you to my room tonight, Sunshine."




"Yeah, well, my bed disappeared," Justin explained through a face-splitting yawn.




"Come again?" Brian thought he must have heard wrong. "Did you say your BED had disappeared? How much did YOU have to drink tonight, Sunshine?"




"I didn't drink anything, Brian," Justin sounded more than a little irritated himself. "And yes, I meant what I said; when I came upstairs to go to sleep I found that one of the bunk beds in the next room - the one that I've been using - was gone. So, Malik offered to let me share his bed if I fucked him first, which was okay, I guess, even though my dick's almost as sore as my ass after everything else today, you know. But, I agreed, because he's a nice enough guy and I really was tired and just wanted to sleep, you know. But, after we fucked I still couldn't get to sleep because of Adrien, who's got the bottom bunk in there, and who keeps screaming and cursing and moaning every time Daniel starts torturing him again with that fucking butt plug." Justin yawned again, snuggling down into the pillow next to Brian with an air of proprietariness that Brian refused to admit was adorable. "So, that's why I'm sleeping here. Now quit giving me shit, Brian, and please let me get some fucking sleep."




Without another word, the kid rolled over and in ten seconds flat he was snoring peacefully. By that point in time, Brian thought it was probably safe to let himself smile indulgently - the kid was asleep so he'd never see it and as for the cameras . . . well, fuck 'em. Brian Kinney had never bothered to worry over what people thought about him and he wasn't going to start now. If he wanted to smile fondly at the sweet little tyro twink, pull the kid tightly into his chest, spoon him and even, maybe, play with the thick blond hair that smelled like coconut shampoo, it wasn't anybody's business but his own.




At least Brian didn't have any more nightmares the rest of that night.




SOS - Beach Ball.GIF9Tpza4dnc.gif SOS - Beach Ball.GIF


Chapter End Notes:

6/28/15 - How did you like Game Night? Got any great ideas for the next game night for me? Any other fun games that I can corrupt and force my guys to play naked? I'm open to all idea. TAG