- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How much fun CAN you have with eight naked hotties in a pool on a Sunday afternoon? Well, let me tell you, I can think up dozens of ways to have fun with them! Here, for your reading pleasure are just a few. Enjoy!


Chapter 15 - Sunday in the Sun (Sunday, June 5th)



smilyjumpinginpool.gif


Teams: Red Team Captain - Paal, Brian, Dane, Kerek

Blue Team Captain - Justin, Daniel, Adrien, Malik


SOS - Suns x4.jpg


Brian woke up to a mop of blond hair in his face, a puddle of drool in the hollow of his shoulder and a hundred and thirty pound weight on his chest. He also woke up with a raging boner, his hand wrapped around a temptingly soft yet firm butt cheek and something hard and insistent poking him in the thigh, so it wasn’t all bad, he figured. The aroma of sleep warmed blond boy also went a long way towards correcting any deficiencies in his morning.


“Wakey, wakey, Sunshine. It’s time for all good little blond nymphos to rise and shine so they can be ready to fuck away another day!” Brian’s free hand - the one NOT happily inching its way towards a perfectly formed ass crack, with obvious licentious intentions - brushed a shock of blond away from his face far enough to free up his lips so he could leave a kiss on the boy’s temple.


“Don’t wanna” the warm blond lump mumbled, snuggling his head down deeper into the crook of Brian’s neck.


“Come on, Sunshine. I’m sure there’s a lot more fucking in store for us today, and I know how much you like that, but you’re going to have to get up if you want to enjoy it.” Brian cajoled the warm bed lump, adding in another little kiss for emphasis on the only other patch of skin he could reach, which just happened to be the boy’s perky turned-up nose.


The temptation of more fucking seemed to be enough to bring the blond boy at least a little closer to consciousness. “More fucking?”


“Yes, I’m pretty sure there will be more fucking!” Brian assured him at the same time he grabbed hold of the other blond boy cheek with his once free hand. ”In fact, if you’re good, there might just be some fucking right here, right now.”


“Cool! You’re going to let me fuck you! Well, all right! I’ll definitely wake up for that!” The blond bed warmer sat straight up with a happy sunshiney grin on his radiant face at the delicious prospect.


“You must still be asleep and dreaming if you think that’s even in the realm of possibilities, Sunshine,” Brian chuckled and emphasized his point with a sharp open-handed smack on the bounteous bubble butt he’d been caressing.


Justin bent over and whispered into Brian’s ear, his hot breath tickling all the way down to the older man’s toes. “Don’t you want to test me and make sure that I’ve learned ALL my lessons well, Teacher? I might need some remedial lessons or something. But you’ll never know till you let me show you . . .”


*Growl* Apparently Brian wasn’t in the mood to discuss Justin’s exam schedule. With a feral force, the bigger man simply jumped out of bed, threw the little blond boy over his shoulder and marched them both off to the shower where he skipped ahead to the remedial fucking lessons without bothering to test little Sunshine’s progress. Justin did learn a few new lessons that morning though - mostly that fucking in the shower is very, very wet!


Rainbow Showers.jpg



sun_animation.gifimageedit_12_2055892374.gif sun_animation.gif


“MICHAEL!” Emmett yelled in order to get his friend’s attention and pull him out of the throng of screeching, laughing, guffawing, giggling and crowing men swarming the main television set at Woody’s. “Hey, Baby, I’m here! Now, what’s so important that you cancelled our regular Sunday afternoon gym session, huh? Fetch Dixon can’t afford flabby thighs, you know, so this better be good!”


“Oh, Emmett! You won’t fucking believe what they’ve got Brian doing today! You HAVE to come watch this. I was laughing so hard I blew beer out my nose a few minutes ago. I’ve never in my life seen anything so fucking funny!” Michael practically screamed out his excitement in Em’s ear as he towed his friend back towards the chair he’d been saving at the very front of the throng of men.


Once they were seated, Michael continued raving. “You already missed the Rubber Ducky Ride, but that’s okay cause they’re taking a break before the next event,” Michael explained quickly before turning to the bartender. “Hey, Matt! Can you play the tape of Brian on the Ducky again! Please!” he pleaded with his big brown puppy dog eyes, easily convincing the guy in charge of the television to do his bidding.



Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 11.19.42 AM.png

A minute later the view on the TV screen switched to a picture of Brian Kinney seated on a gigantic yellow rubber ducky that was careening precariously on the surface of a large swimming pool. He was sitting on some type of very skimpy saddle-type seat strapped around the duck’s body and holding onto a rope secured around the duck’s neck with one hand. Meanwhile, several men standing around the edges of the pool were violently tugging on additional ropes, also secured to the duck’s thick neck, and trying to unseat the brave bullrider - *ahem* Duckyrider. At the same time, Brian appeared to be flailing at his naked crotch with his free hand for something that wasn’t immediately apparent.


“Awww! Poor Brian! What are they doing. If they’re not careful, Brian’s going to fall off!” Emmett cooed, worried for his friend and sorta not getting the point of the whole thing right away.


“That’s the point, Em!” Michael broke out laughing again as Brian started cursing so loudly that the words carried even over the hullabaloo in the bar. “See, Brian has to put on a rubber while riding the rubber ducky, and at the same time the guys on the opposite team are trying to throw him off. The rest of Brian’s team is supposed to stop the guys pulling on the ropes but there’s only three of them to the four with ropes so it’s pretty fucking useless. Plus, watch this . . .” Michael pauses while they stare at the television as Brian loses the condom he was holding in his right hand and it floats uselessly away in the water. Quickly, another guy wearing a red arm band dives into the water and swims over to Brian, handing him up another condom still in it’s wrapper. *HAHAHAHA!* “See that! While the extra guy is in the water, they really get a good bucking rhythm going on the duck. Brian almost lost it here. Look at the expression on his face! It’s fucking hilarious!”


“Holy Hand Job! Poor Brian!” Emmett exclaimed again, noting the decidedly unattractive scowl on the usually handsome man’s face as he struggled to not only keep his hard on but get the rubber rolled all the way down it while being almost bucked off the duck. “How is his reputation EVER going to survive this. I would bet my last dollar that this is going to end up the most popular video on Youtube ever!”


“I don’t doubt it!” Michael affirmed with another chuckle, still pointing at the screen. “I wouldn’t worry though. Look, this is where Brian finally managed it. See! Ta da! And it only took him, like, six and a half minutes - only slightly longer than the time it takes him to put on a condom AND fuck a trick in the backroom, but without the ducky of course! *snicker* And he still won the event - it took the other guy a full ten minutes to get it done!”


“So, I take it my little Sunday in the Sun event is a big hit,” Ted commented smugly as he sidled up to his two friends. “You guys all seem to be enjoying the first game, and just wait till you see what’s still to come!”


“It’s fan-fucking-tastic, Ted,” Michael averred with another gargantuan smile and a hug for his entrepreneurial friend. “How the hell did you come up with all these ideas for games and challenges. It’s fucking genius.”


“Well, I can’t claim all the credit,” Ted demurred. “I DID come up with the Rubber Ducky Ride and the raft thing that’s coming up later, but all the rest came from the sicko mind of The Master! He’s the real genius behind this thing. I don’t know where he gets all his wicked ideas . . .”


“Turn it up! Turn it up! They’re starting the next game!” Someone sitting next to Michael screamed at Matt the bartender, interrupting the three friends right before Ted could reveal the identity of The Master.


“Oh! You’re going to LOVE this game. It’s a relay race called Pass The Pickle!” Ted started to explain, talking quietly so he didn’t disturb the other bar patrons who were listening raptly to the official website explanation of the game. “We were originally going to use real pickles and make the guys pass them from butt cheek to butt cheek but it proved unfeasible. We had a couple of guys at the website try it out and it just didn’t work very well, so we had to go for the big inflatable pickle instead. You get the idea, though, right? It should still be hilarious, though. Watch!”


pickle.jpg  pTRU1-6027499dt.jpg

This new game seemed to be fairly simple. It was a relay race. Each man had to put the giant inflatable pickle between his thighs, jump into the shallow end of the swimming pool and then run across the width of the pool, in water up to about mid-calf (higher on the shorter contestants) without letting the big pickle drop out from between his legs. If the pickle did drop low enough to hit the water, the man had to go back to the edge of the pool and start over. At the far edge of the pool, the man had to pick up a hula hoop and get the hoop to rotate around his naked body - still holding the pickle in place between his thighs - for 25 full rotations. There was a dangling piece of tape attached to each hoop and one of the masked servants was standing by to count the hoopage and ensure that there was no cheating on this portion of the race. Then the man had to run back across the pool and transfer the pickle to the next person on his team without either man using their hands.


And though it sounded like a simple relay race, it wasn’t really all that easy to accomplish. The Master had apparently ordered that the Pickle be greased up with the slimiest oil-based lubricant so it was constantly slipping out from between the poor racers’ thighs. Also, there seemed to be a decided lack of hula hooping skills amongst the Summer of Sin contestants. The viewers at Woody’s really liked that portion of the competition though - mostly because of the wildly swinging manly bits and pieces that went twirling away even when the competitor wasn’t particularly good with his hoop skills. In the end though, it turned out that Paal’s team had a distinct advantage in that his team was comprised of more of the taller House Boys. The red team managed to win this competition easily.


“It doesn’t seem fair that all the tall guys are on one team, Teddy,” Emmett complained as soon as he’d dried away the tears of mirth that had been running down his face as he watched the Pass The Pickle race.


“Sorry, Em, but it was just the luck of the draw. The teams were selected randomly - except of course for the team captains, Justin and Paal, who were the winners in Friday’s That Sucks! Challenge,” Ted explained, all the while keeping an eye on the scene so they wouldn’t miss the start of the next game. “Everybody else got their names drawn at random by the bingo machine this morning. But don’t worry. There’ll be other games where long legs aren’t necessarily an advantage.”


“Hey guys!” The gang was joined by a familiar newcomer who pulled up a recently vacated bar stool to the left of where Michael was sitting.


“Todd? Is that you?” Michael gushed, clapping his long-time acquaintance on the back. “I almost didn’t recognize you in the light of day, man! I didn’t think they let you out of the backroom anymore! How’s it going?”


“Fine . . .” the laconic man replied, apparently not taking any offence at Michael’s teasing about his almost constant backroom presence these days. “Hey, Teddy! How’s it going with the game?”


“Excellent!” Ted enthused. “Would you just look at all these excited fags? They’re eating this shit up. Although, I think I need to find a way to charge more for bars and other places like Woody’s that are airing the show for a large number of people without paying any extra. We could make a lot more off venues like this.”


“Now, Teddy, no need to get all greedy or anything,” Emmett gently chided his best friend.


“Hey! Quiet! They’re about to start the next game!” Em and Ted were hushed by an avid fan who was practically leaning across the bar to get closer to the action on the television screen.


“Ooooo, I think you’re going to like this one,” Ted commented in a hushed tone as everyone in the bar watched the two teams of men moving off towards the deeper end of the pool where a servant gave two of the blue team members silly looking floaties with animal heads. “This is the Cock Ring Toss! See, the team in the water, is trying to defend the ring toss stand thing floating in the middle of the pool. They get to have two guys swimming and two guys in the floaties. Now, the other team stands on the side of the pool and they try to toss the rings onto the red ring toss stand. For every ring they get on it, they get five points - ten points for any they get on the center pole. But, at the same time, the team in the water is trying to intercept the rings. For every ring they manage to intercept - and by intercept I mean they have to catch it on the dicks of the two guys in the floaties, without them using their hands, mind you - that team gets twenty five points. And the swimming guys are there to aim the floating guys around. It should be hilarious!”



SOS - Floaties.jpg  SOS -Ring Toss.jpg  


The population of Woody’s watched as the Blue team took a couple minutes to organize and strategize. They put Daniel and Malik on their floaties, and the two well-endowed men started frantically stroking themselves in order to get their own ring toss poles fully inflated. Meanwhile, Justin towed Daniel’s floatie to the far side of the red ring toss stand, leaving Adrien to be in charge of Malik’s floatie. Then the servant blew a whistle and the game began.



Justin and Adrien were on fire - swimming around like fish, batting away the rings tossed by the red team and at the same time trying to position their floaters into place to intercept the rings whenever possible. They were pretty successful at batting away the rings tossed at the stand but were still not getting far at scoring their own interception points. Then, Daniel, somehow contorted his body, moving his hips incredibly high out of the water but still not capsizing his floatie - nobody knew how he did it - and speared a flying ring with his dick. The crowd at Woody’s went wild, there was clapping and hooting and screaming, not to mention money changing hands because almost everyone had bet against that particular feat being possible.


Malik had been watching his teammate though and started trying out Daniel’s technique. He wasn’t nearly as flexible as Daniel, but he was in excellent physical shape and he had a pretty substantial ring toss pole of his own. After a short confab with Adrien about how to aim Malik’s floatie, the pair managed to get Malik’s floatie pushed in the right direction at exactly the right time, and when Paal made a long elliptical toss, Malik finally managed to tip it with his cock just enough that it slowly slid onto his personal pole. That made the score 50 to 35 in favor of the blue team in a game that went to 100 points.


Once the blue boys had figured out the proper technique, it was all but over. The red team tried their best to time their throws only when the red team was out of place, and they did ring quite a few, with Dane proving an excellent shot and getting at least four rings over the center pole of the ring stand. But, the blue defenders were indefatigable. Both Adrien and Justin seemed to swim like fish - or more like porpoises, actually, jumping out of the water unexpectedly to bat away rings at an alarming pace - as they pushed and pulled and aimed their floaters around.


And just when it looked like the red team might pull ahead and actually win this one, Daniel made another incredible catch with his cock ring pole, extending his pelvis about a foot and half out of the water and somehow managing not to tip over his floatie, in order to lance a ring tossed by Brian. That seemed to take a lot of the spunk out of Team Red. They got a little careless in their tosses after that and Paal’s last shot seemed to almost be aimed AT Malik rather than the ring toss stand. The final score was Blue - 100, Red - 70.


Afterwards, most of the crowd at Woody’s had started to move away already, getting another round of drinks, gabbing and using the toilets before the next round of fun started up on the televised porn-fest they were so enjoying. Emmett was pretty much the only one still watching the screen as the two teams congratulated each other with a high five or a slap to a well-toned ass. So Em was probably the only one who noticed when Brian Kinney made his way across the patio area intent on the small blond kid who was the blue team leader. And, while the rest of the Summer of Sin contestants were chatting in the foreground, Emmett watched as Brian took the smaller man in his arms for a full-fledged, all out, bodies entwined, blow-your-socks-off-if-you-were-wearing-any, tongue included kiss. Then, with his arm draped possessively over the shorter man’s shoulders, Brian led the younger man back over to the rest, joking and acting his usual cocky self, but with one small difference. One tiny difference that only Emmett probably noticed but that was very revealing, Em thought, with a big gap-toothed grin.


Brian never once took his hands off the young Blond.



SOS - Beach Ball.GIFsun_animation.gifSOS - Beach Ball.GIF


Chapter End Notes:

6/29/15 - Sunday In the Sun Games: Rubber Ducky Ride (tagsit),  Pass The Pickle (Bryton4ever71) & Hula Hoops Relay (natila_gra), Cock Ring Toss (4depthoflove), Full Contact Slip & Slide (4depthoflove) plus King of the Hill (tagsit), Free Floating Fucking (tagsit). Thank you SOOOOOO much to all the readers who helped me out with fun ideas for this segment. I almost had more fun thinking up the ideas than doing the writing! Unfortunately, there was just too much fun for one chapter, so I had to split it up into two. The end of the Sunday fun will be up tomorrow! TAG