- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Brian's starting to fall into a routine and thinks he's got this Summer of Sin game down pat, but then something happens to stir up trouble. What's going through the normally in-control stud's brain? Could it have anything to do with that too-tempting blond twink? Read on and see! TAG

 

 

 

Chapter 18 - Tickle Me Twink (Tuesday, June 7th).

 

By Tuesday morning things at the Residence seemed to start to fall into a sort of routine for Brian. He’d wake up every morning wrapped around the nubile body of a deliciously warm blond boy. By this point, Brian had ceased to be concerned over or even wonder about how, exactly, this happened every night or who was responsible for the overtly lesbianic cuddling. It just was what it was and Brian had to admit, at least to himself, that he found the experience rather pleasant. The fact that Justin was a wanton little thing who was almost always ready to fuck immediately upon waking every morning, certainly helped Brian rationalize away any possible misgivings he might have about falling into such an intimate routine.

 

Then, after at least one morning fuck, either in the bed or the shower, or both, Brian and the Twink would migrate downstairs for breakfast followed immediately by the daily instructions from The Master. Most days the Trials were rather benign. They usually involved new toys that were introduced, having to follow the orders of the previous night’s Challenge winner or some ongoing sexual directive that would encourage the contestants to be pretty much constantly aroused, until it was time for the main Challenge event every evening. But, in between the times they were being ordered around at The Master’s will, the boys would have freedom to pursue other things - although the options in the Residence were pretty much limited to watching porn, reading porn or fucking each other.

 

The non-sex related activities available for the House Boys were few. There was a gym set up out on the patio for the guys to use, which they pretty much all took advantage of daily since none of them wanted to spend the summer getting all fat and flabby while being on constant display. They could swim or hang out in the hot tub. They each had their hour of downtime every day when they could escape to the Break Room and use the computers in a room that was not subject to the scrutiny of the cameras. Or they could sleep, but there was only so much time they could get away with that option.

 

Starting on Monday night after the Masturbation Karaoke Challenge, though, they’d been given a new, ongoing, assignment that several of the contestants took to with gusto - The Blog Bitch Challenge. This Challenge, set up by Ted in an effort to make his Summer of Sin website more interactive and, in turn, keep his subscribers online even longer, had each of the boys writing a blog about their experiences in the game. They’d been told that this competition would be judged every Sunday and whoever’s blog got the most hits during the week would get some special reward. There were even two new computers set up in the Greatroom dedicated to just this pursuit and a number of the boys seemed to enjoy engaging in this one, relatively sex-free, outlet.

 

For Today’s Trial, The Master had declared the day ‘Tickle Me Tuesday’ and given the boys a tickling toy to play with. The thing looked like a cross between a riding crop and a feather duster. One end of the device was adorned with feathers that could be used to tickle your victim, while the other end was a leathery flail. Justin, as the prior night’s winner, was given the toy first and directed to use it at will. Once he’d made someone else laugh, he was supposed to hand the toy over to that person, who would in turn use it to torture the next guy into laughing, and so on, all day long.

 

e61872318ccb8b86ed5224452ee24da1.jpg

Justin promptly took the toy, went after Dane as his first victim, and had the big easygoing giant laughing in mere seconds. The Tickling Baton was then passed on and Dane opted to go after Paal who ran rather than stand his ground and accept his tickling. Dane chuckled and took off after his target. Everyone else giggled at the sight even though they weren’t getting tickled themselves. Brian wasn’t sure where the porn side of things fit into a day of tickling, but wasn’t going to argue, thinking that they were all getting off pretty light. Maybe there was a large contingent of Ted’s viewers who got off on tickling or something. He didn’t really want to know if that was the case, though.

 

On top of getting to be the first Tickler of the day, Justin also was awarded the right to choose one personal item that he didn’t have which would be provided to him by The Master. Brian longingly thought of his brand new bottle of Jim Beam sitting on the drinks cart in his loft - that’s what HE would have asked for if he got to chose a personal item. The impractical little Twat, however, asked for a sketchpad. A sketchpad? Really? Of all the things in the world you could ask for, you want something to draw on? Brian just didn’t get it. Justin though seemed ecstatic when one of the servants showed up a couple hours later and gave him the big 10x12” sketchpad. He immediately ran off to get one of the guys to pose for him.

 

Brian wandered off to do his Blog assignment and then, since it seemed relatively calm upstairs, he decided to take his hour in the Breakroom early. He got an enthusiastic email from his buddy Mikey, raving about how funny Brian had looked while doing all the weekend challenges. The email made Brian frown. He didn’t particularly like the idea of being laughed at by all of Liberty Avenue - which was how Mikey made it sound. Brian knew that participating in this game was a big risk for him. Public sex, public nudity, no big deal. But public ridicule . . . He was setting himself up for a lot of ridicule by people he would have normally kept aloof from. If he didn’t win this thing, Brian knew his reputation would be in the toilet for a long time to come. But, if he was able to win that prize money - it would all be worth it. Maybe. He hoped.

 

“Would you just Fuck Off already!” Adrien yelled and ran past Brian into the Break Room just as Brian’s hour was up and he was getting up to leave.

 

“Nope. I’m not giving up until I get you to laugh, Richie Rich!” Daniel said, leaning against the door frame of the Break Room and smirking evilly at his prey who was now huddled in the farthest recliner.

 

“Yeah, well, if you wanted to make me laugh, you should have probably been using the feathery-tickly end of that thing and not the flogger end.” Adrien complained, rubbing at the beginnings of a welt on his shoulder.

 

“I don’t remember The Master’s directions saying anything about which end of the toy I have to use,” Daniel replied, his gaze full of venom while he just stood there and stared at Adrien.

 

Brian, who was momentarily trapped in the Break Room with Daniel’s bulk blocking the doorway, debated with himself whether or not he should get involved. He really just wanted to get out of there. These two needed to have it out and now was as good a time as any, right?  It really wasn’t any of Brian’s business. But, then again, Brian fucking hated bullies, and that was precisely what Daniel was. A bully. A bully who was fixated on Adrien because he was jealous of the kid’s money or family or background or whatever. It didn’t make what Daniel was doing right.

 

“Looks to me like Adrien’s gonna be unavailable for the next hour while he’s on a break,” Brian addressed himself to Daniel, trying to keep his smile and attitude charming so as not to antagonize the big bruiser further. “Why don’t you go find someone else to tickle in the meantime?”

 

“Nah,” Daniel ran his fingers up and down the shaft of the flogger as he kept leering at Adrien. “I can wait till Richie Rich is ready to play again.”

 

“Yeah, and you can also stop being such an ass, but we won’t hold our breath waiting for that to happen either, now will we?” Brian was clearly too pissed off to let Daniel’s behavior slide again. But he wasn’t going to play Daniel’s game either. He was smarter than that. He would just find another way to circumvent the bully’s intentions.

 

Wrapping his larger hand around Daniel’s on the shaft of the tickle baton, Brian twisted the surprised man’s wrist just enough so that the feathered end of the toy barely touched Brian’s side. Then Brian let loose a loud, forced and very fake laugh that nevertheless rang out and echoed all the way down the short hallway and up the stairs. Using Daniel’s subsequent confusion to his advantage, Brian wrenched the toy all the way out of the bully’s grip and started walking away carrying it.

 

“Guess you made ME laugh, Daniel. Ha ha! Now it’s my turn with the toy. Later, Adrien.” And before either of the watching men knew what had happened, Brian was already halfway up the stairs.

 

If Brian had seen the fury that filled Daniel’s eyes and followed him up the stairs, he might have had second thoughts about rescuing Adrien.

 

 SOS - Green Lounge.png  SOS - Red Lounge.pngSOS - Blue Lounge.png Red Loung left.pngBlue lounge left.png  Green lounge left.png

 

Brian was still cursing himself out for getting involved in the dispute between Daniel and Adrien when he reached the Greatroom. It seemed like little cliques were already forming among the contestants. One such grouping, Justin and Malik, were lounging in their usual place on the couch, Justin still sketching away and Malik’s nose once again buried in one of those horribly cheesy soft porn novels that the two youngsters seemed to be so enamored with. Brian did NOT want to hear any more about the wondrous works of Mr. Seymour Buhtz, so he veered off instead towards the far end of the room where there was another little seating area. Of course, he didn’t really have anything to do at the moment and wasn’t interested in going after someone with the tickle torture toy, so he didn’t have much choice except to listen in on the conversation coming from the couch area.

 

“Hey, look at this,” Malik piped up, shoving his trashy paperback into the little blond’s face. “Doesn’t this sound just like the Saturday Sexcapades shit they had us doing? Do you think the guys that are running this deal got the idea from this book?”

 

“I wouldn’t be surprised,” Justin laughed as he peeked at the passage his friend had indicated. “Seeing as we have a complete collection of the entire Bhutz Oeuvre here, you’ve got to figure the guys who set this up are fans. Maybe if we read ahead we’ll find out what’s in store for us?”

 

“Hmmm,” Malik flipped forward at that suggestion, checking out the later chapters of the book quietly for a couple of minutes. “Well, well, well . . . If that’s the case, Sir Tops-a-lot, then you’d better get ready to start bottoming WAY more than you have been. Read this part!” Malik giggled like a girl as Justin grabbed away the book and started to devour the relevant chapter.

 

“What’s this I hear about our Pretty Boy bottoming for all of us? And where do I stand to make sure I’m at the front of the line,” Dane came in at the end of the conversation, obviously interested in what he heard, and flopped down next to Justin on the couch with a friendly arm around the smaller man’s shoulders.

 

“Sorry, Big Guy, but I think you’re just another victim of Malik’s wishful thinking,” Justin teased the friendly giant and at the same time poked Malik in the side with his long slender toes eliciting more giggles.

 

“What’s wrong, Pretty Boy? Are you chicken?” asked Dane.

 

“I bottom,” Justin asserted, looking embarrassed even as he said it. “You’ve all seen me bottom - Saturday during the thing with Brian and Dane.”

 

“Yeah, but Brian’s the ONLY one you’ve bent over for,” Dane stated bluntly, obviously more than interested in this conversation. “Whereas me, you’ve turned down every time. What’s he got that I don’t have, Pretty Boy?”

 

“It’s more like what YOU have that he doesn’t, Dane,” Justin was now blushing so heavily that his face looked like a raspberry. “To be honest, I’ve never had anything even CLOSE to the size of YOU in me and the very thought of your big Spooge Spear coming anywhere near my ass freaks me out a little.”

 

“Awww. Look! Isn’t he adorable when he’s all shy and embarrassed,” Malik teased his younger buddy, trying to defuse some of the tension. “But, seriously, Justin, you’re being silly. Yeah, Dane’s pretty big and all, but it’s not like you wouldn’t enjoy it . . . in the END! *Hah*.” All three of the guys on the couch snorted with laughter at the horrible pun. “Besides, even if you’re averse to big blond boners, there’s no reason you shouldn’t treat yourself to a little dark chocolate treat once in a while and you’ve turned me down more than once too. A guy could get his feelings hurt if you keep up like that you know.”

 

“Shit, guys . . .” Justin hesitated but then decided to be honest with these people who he was beginning to consider his friends. “It’s not that I have anything against any of you guys. It’s just that, well, I thought I needed to sorta take a stand early on, you know?” When all Justin got were blank looks, he continued. “See, all of you, when you first saw me, thought I was just this little inexperienced twink who wasn’t much of a threat, right? And, well, you weren’t completely wrong. I am the youngest here and physically the smallest and probably even the most inexperienced. But, that’s exactly why I needed to make everyone take notice of me and see that I’m a lot more than that. So, I demanded to top everyone and, guess what, it worked. Now everyone looks at me like I’m actually a contender in this thing. Nobody’s just dismissing me out of hand.”

 

Justin’s friends both looked at him contemplatively for a moment. “So, you’re NOT just a dumb blond,” Malik broke the tension again, a new respect for this little blond boy underlying his words.

 

“Fuck you!” Justin laughed and poked at Malik’s ribs again with his toes.

 

“But seriously, Justin. Now, that you’ve made your point, aren’t you just the tiniest bit curious about everything you’re missing out on around here?” Malik continued, his voice dropping an octave into a very sexy range. “I’m not denying that topping has it’s own very specific pleasures, but, then again, there’s something to be said for a nice big prick pounding into your prostate while the guy fucking you strokes you off. It’s the best of both worlds, you know. And, have you looked around you at all the lovely cocks you have to choose from right here in front of you, available 24/7? Don’t you want to sample all the available wares? If you only top, just think what you’re denying yourself . . .”

 

“Hmmmm. You do make some very good points,” Justin replied with his own little twinkie version of a predatory smirk. “Annnnnnnddddd, I wouldn’t mind trying THIS out,” Justin shoved the paperback Bhutz book he and Malik had been perusing back at his dark-skinned friend.

 

“Oh, you are SOOOO not ready for this, Little Boy,” Malik teased him, tossing the book aside and at the same time grabbing a condom from the big bowl on the nearby coffee table. “You need to start off a little smaller and work your way up to Page 247. Baby Steps, Little Boy, Baby Steps,” Malik advised, laying back against the couch cushions as he pulled the neon purple condom on over his nice thick, rosy-brown cock.

 

“See, there you go, underestimating me again,” Justin shook his head with a little chuckle even as he pumped out a big handful of lube from the dispenser on the table. “I might not be ready for the Jolly Blond Giant here, but I’m pretty sure I can take you on.” The adventurous twink winked with an adorably mischievous grin and proceeded in a matter-of-fact-way to lube up Malik’s cock. “In fact, I just might surprise you,” the bold boy bragged, moving around without delay so he was now straddling his oh-so-ready friend with his ass in Malik’s face as he very deliberately reached around and started working a large dollop of lube into his own ass with two fingers.

 

sunshine.gifsunshine.gifsunshine.gif

Over on the far side of the room from where he’d been quietly observing all this, Brian caught himself holding his breath as he waited, right along with Malik and Dane, to see exactly how far the brazen brat would go. He didn’t have to hold on too long though. The avid amateur didn’t mess around with stretching himself for long. Less than sixty seconds later, the lusty little lecher lifted himself high over Malik’s waiting cock, lined himself up and then lowered himself slowly down the luscious, long shaft. Brian’s involuntary moan mingled with those of the other two men watching this spectacle. Brian stood and had taken three steps closer to the couch in order to see better before he’d even realized he’d started to move.

 

The view he got was probably the most erotic thing Brian had ever experienced.

 

Justin was kneeling and leaning slightly forward against the darker boy’s bent legs. His skin glowed like white velvet and looked even paler than usual in comparison with Malik’s dark chocolate brown. Brian found himself longing to reach out and run his hands along Justin’s long creamy flanks just to feel all over again how soft that skin really was. But even more enticing was the sight of the translucent white skin of the kid’s ass cheeks spread wide around the full wine-stained brown cock that was now stretching the perfectly pink folds of the younger man’s tight little hole. Fuck! The image was making Brian salivate. The colors and textures of their skin, the way the beautiful long cock was slowly sinking into the the pretty pale pucker, the darkness of Malik’s hands gripping at the white’s of Justin’s hips, the juicy noises of their joining.

 

It was fucking exquisite.

 

The only thing he’d change is that Brian wanted it to be his cock sinking into that sweetness. His hands roaming randomly all over that beautiful skin. His balls slapping against Justin’s as the kid slammed himself down with wanton lust, riding his way to paradise. Brian wanted it so bad his balls were aching. He wanted it so bad his cock was jerking and twitching with every movement the tireless twink made. HIs muscles straining right along with those creamy thighs straining to lift the luscious young man and lower him over and over again. Brian wanted it so bad he could taste the sweat of Justin’s skin.

 

He wanted it so bad he could barely hold himself back from rushing over and forcibly pulling the little blond boy off that stranger’s cock and impaling him on Brian’s own.

 

When the rhythm of the ride became more frantic, Brian felt it in his own blood stream. And when the boy abandoned himself to the pleasure, his blond head falling back as he sunk one last time and then sat and simply shuddered through his release, Brian came as well. He was so surprised by the orgasm that washed over him without warning that he stumbled and would have sunk to his knees if he hadn’t managed to stagger close enough to the back of the couch so that he could brace himself.

 

He stood there blinking and trying to make his brain work sufficiently to figure out what the fuck had just happened to him. What the HELL had just happened? What the fucking HELL?

 

Brian hadn’t even touched himself.

 

“Yee Haw! That was quite the ride, Cowboy!” Brian was pulled out of his dazed reverie by the over-loud whooping of the big blond giant standing next to him who had also apparently been watching the preceding proceedings. “Fuck, Pretty Boy! I’ll never underestimate you again! That was so fucking hot! Are you sure you’re not ready for this!” Dane grabbed himself and waved his gigantic Wally Whacker around for emphasis, moving himself around the couch and advancing straight at the tempting twink with eyes full of lust.

 

Brian’s right hand, the one still holding the completely forgotten tickling toy, shot out without Brian’s conscious thought and the leather flail end smacked against Big Dane’s bare chest.

 

“What the fuck?” Dane cried out and turned to confront Brian while rubbing at the spot that was already turning red. “Why the fuck did you hit me, asshole?”

 

“It’s your turn to go annoy Daniel and keep him away from Adrien for a while. I’ve already done my civic duty for the day,” Brian scrambled to come up with a legitimate reason for why his hand had taken matters into its own hand and that was the best he could come up with. “He’s fucking stalking Adrien who’s hiding out in the Break Room. Go . . . tickle the crap out of him or beat him with the thing or something. I give the fuck up.”

 

Dane scowled at Brian but took the tickling baton anyway and, with one last wistful look back over his shoulder at the delicious baby blond who was now sprawled bonelessly on top of his darker friend on the couch, he stomped off towards the basement stairs.

 

Brian stood there staring and panting for several moments. He had no fucking idea what he was doing. Why was he acting like such a fucking moron? Had he really imagined himself tearing Dane’s dick out by the roots with his bare hands just sixty seconds earlier? What the hell was that all about? This was NOT like him. He did NOT lose control like this for absolutely no reason? Did he?

 

Brian was starting to get really worried that this Summer of Sin thing might just prove too much for him.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

7/6/15 - I took the last few days off to recharge the old fanfic batteries. Hope you didn't miss me and the boys too much! Unfortunately, it's been too f**king hot here to really do any good writing - all I was able to do was lie around sweating in my apartment all day. I'm too hot to write a good chapter - so unfortunately you're getting a chapter chock full of annoying plot development rather than a really racy Challenge. I'll try to do better on the next chapter. Please forgive me. If you want to come by the online story site and vote on which of the Challenge ideas I've got saved up you'd like to see next, I'd love to get your input. TAG