- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

More of Threesome Thursday for your reading pleasure! Enjoy! TAG

 

*****Chapter dedicated to Sgt. Fobbs' Campfire Buddies - what better way to get the boys and girls better acquainted at the start of your camping trip than with a rousing game of Clusterfuck!? Shooting people is easy, but are they brave enough to take on THIS challenge?*****

 

 

 

imageedit_12_2055892374.gif

 

Chapter 22 - Clusterfuck! (Friday, June 10th continued)

 

Nobody was the least bit surprised when the winners of the day’s competition were announced. Justin, Paal and Kerek had been everyone’s first choice. Their prize, although simple sounding, was one of the most appreciated yet - they got to pick a restaurant and order in dinner for everyone. While the meals at the Residence, which were prepared by more of the masked servants, were fine for the most part, they weren’t anything to write home about. So Brian was just as eager as the rest to have a change of menu. And, even better, the winning team ended up picking Thai food from one of Brian’s favorite restaurants.

 

It was a very warm evening and the house, even with the air conditioning on full, seemed a bit stuffy, so dinner was served on the patio. Brian took his order of curry puffs and spicy Mu Yang grilled pork off to a lounge chair at the far end of the tiled area. He had absolutely no desire at all to join in with the impromptu celebration going on over near the patio tables. He was still feeling unsettled after dealing with all the unprecedented and definitely unwanted emotional turmoil from earlier in the day, and wasn’t feeling particularly sociable. Even after using his extra Break Room hour right before dinner, Brian continued to feel like he wanted to run and hide. It wasn’t surprising though. Avowed loner that he was, he was amazed he’d lasted this long with so many people constantly around him.

 

Brian’s reaction was therefore mixed when he looked over at the rest of the crew, saw Justin and Malik whispering for a couple minutes and darting glances his way, followed by the tenacious blond walking his way with a very determined look on his smiling pale face.

 

Brian pretended to be VERY interested in the contents of his bowl of spicy grilled pork. As a deterrent to unwelcome company, though, it didn’t work very well. When he failed to look up even after the pair of sturdy, blond-fuzzed legs entered his line of sight, there was a pointedly loud *ahem* noise directed at him. And, when he still refused to look at the worrisome whippersnapper, he heard a frustrated *eennhhh* immediately followed by his bowl being wrenched out of his hand and his lap being invaded by a sun warmed blond boy.

 

“Is this seat taken?” the invader asked, his face lit up with one of those brilliant smiles that Brian found hard to resist.

 

“Don’t you have someone else to annoy with your endless cheerfulness, Sunshine,” Brian grumbled, grabbing back his bowl and trying to ignore the wiggling plump ass making itself even more comfortable in his lap.

 

“Nope!” Justin replied happily, adding an adorable scrunched up nose and a giggle to emphasize his point. “You’re by far the grouchiest stud here tonight, so I’m all yours. In fact, you’re even grouchier than Adrien, which is saying a LOT! I’ve decided to dedicate all my annoying cheerfulness to you for the rest of the evening - or at least until your mood improves sufficiently to make my services unnecessary.”

 

“How’s that?” Brian shot his best fake smile at the little Twat.

 

“Not very good. Not good at all, actually,” Justin shook his head and looked even more worried than before. “What’s wrong, Brian? You’ve been . . . off . . . all day long. Are you okay?”

 

“I’m peachy,” Brian answered, with an even bigger and faker smile.

 

“You know you’re a really, REALLY terrible liar,” Justin bit his full bottom lip in concern and reached up with his right hand to stroke down the side of Brian’s strong square jawline. “I feel like, maybe, you’re angry at me for something? Have I done something to piss you off? If I did, I didn’t mean to, you know.”

 

Brian didn’t know what to say. He looked away, avoiding eye contact in order to avoid dealing with the persistent Twink. Justin wasn’t easily put off though. He pulled the forgotten bowl of Thai food out of Brian’s hand and hurriedly set it down on the ground next to the chair. Then he wriggled around so that he was straddling Brian’s lap fully. And finally, he grabbed Brian’s head with both hands and forced the older man to look at him directly.

 

“Are you going to tell me what’s been chapping your ass all day?” Justin demanded. Brian sighed and shook his head in the negative. “Fine. Then you leave me no choice. I’m going to have to let you fuck me until your mood improves sufficiently that you’re once again fit for civilized company.”

 

Justin’s solution at last made the corners of Brian’s mouth curl up just the tiniest bit into a ghost of a hint of a smile. It was enough though. Justin knew he’d won. He let his own severe expression morph into a huge smile and then dove down to begin kissing those sensual lips, ready and willing to start in on his proposed course of action immediately.

 

Brian only resisted for about ten seconds. He thought he should be commended for holding out THAT long. Nobody could resist those soft cotton candy pink lips for very long, he thought, giving up and wrapping his long arms around the slender body, pulling it closer and once again reveling in the touch of that velvety smooth skin.

 

"Shit, Brian," the words were a mere breath at his ear while the blond rutted even closer. "Nobody gets me as hard as you." The evidence of the truth of this statement was insistently twitching against Brian's lower abdomen, so he didn't bother denying it. "Please, Brian. I need this. I need to feel you inside me."

 

But even at this pleasurable point, Brian's bad mood piqued at him and he heard himself uttering a harsh retort before he could stop the words. "Haven't you already had enough bottoming practice for the day?"

 

Justin pulled back a bit at the sharp tone, looking at Brian quizzically. Brian had the disconcerting feeling that this kid was somehow reading him better than anyone else ever had before. The bright blue eyes were scanning him, prying deep into his psyche, analyzing him, getting to him like no one had before. He'd never put much credence into the idea of mind reading but after thirty seconds of Justin's intense scrutiny, Brian might have had to change that assessment.

 

Justin smiled reassuringly and shook his head. "I think your original advice is still relevant, Brian. Even with me just TALKING about bottoming, all the guys are starting to treat me different again. It's like I'm a prize they can win or something. It makes me feel like I've lost my edge a bit. So, I don't think I'll be using those newfound bottoming skills around here very much. I'm better off sticking to topping." The blond head leaned forward then, his final words meant only for the brunet's ears, "except for you, of course."

 

Nothing could have aroused Brian more quickly than those whispered words had. It was like the words had flipped a switch that allowed all the blood in his body to immediately drain into his genitals. He felt his cock swelling so fast it was almost painful. And the rapid loss of blood to his brain did curious things to his rational thought processes - well, all of his thought processes, actually, since the rational ones had pretty much disappeared. The only thoughts that were left involved taking the pretty Twink right then and there without brooking any sort of delay. It was the instinctive, unthinking need of the predator for his prey and it was the only thought his brain was now capable of processing.

 

"Good Boy!" Brian growled, right before the power of speech left him completely.

 

Flipping them both over so that the pliant boy was now lying beneath him, draped over the foot of the lounge chair, Brian literally pounced on his prey. The prey giggled enticingly and jiggled around until he was better situated for a full surrender. Predator Brian groped blindly with one hand at the side table next to the chair, hunting for a condom while the prey obligingly let his thighs fall apart, all the better to allow for his imminent ravishment. Condom on and a handful of lube later, the prey was urging Brian into place, practically begging to be devoured whole.

 

Predator Brian paused for just a moment, savoring that sweet second of anticipation right before the attack, the moment when he knew his prey was doomed to fall, that he would be feasting on all that delicious flesh in mere moments . . .

 

Which is when a towel flew through the air and smacked Brian in the face. "Sorry to interrupt you two love birds," Big Dane teased. "But, they're calling us into the house for the evening Challenge. Guess you two will have to finish THIS up later?"

 

Predator Brian collapsed in a groaning heap across the body of his likewise sighing prey. It looked like this hunt was turning into a total failure. This time the prey would escape and the predator would be leaving the field hungry, forced to bear his ravening desires for a little while longer. But that was the way things were in the Wild Kingdom - not every hunt was a success. ***

 

Although, with such willing prey, at least the predator could look forward to another attempt in the very near future.

 

OS - Colorized chair 3.gif

 

Brian and Justin were the last two to make their way into the Greatroom for that night's Challenge. They were both walking a bit bowlegged, their cocks still hard and dripping, which obviously amused of the rest of the House Boys, who broke out laughing uproariously as they entered the room. Brian assumed his best 'fuck off' scowl and glared at them all - with absolutely no effect whatsoever. Justin said nothing but blushed a most beautiful shade of dark pink.

 

They seated themselves at the last two open places around a big table that had been set up in the center of the room. It was comprised of several long rectangular tables standing side by side and all covered by a large green tablecloth. There were eight chairs spread evenly around the perimeter. The effect was of a huge square table large enough so that, when seated, they were all more than an arm's length apart.

 

“Welcome, my children,” the voice of The Master boomed through the room. “Tonight’s Challenge goes along with the theme of Threesome Thursday. We’re going to play a game called ‘Clusterfuck!’. I’m sure you’re all going to love it. I know I will!”

 

The boys all sat patiently and listened to the rules of the game. The goal of the game was to score three times or have an awesome threesome. Everyone was to sit silently around the table - there was to be no talking, only nonverbal communications. Then, when told, they all had to close their eyes and each boy was to point at the two people they most wanted to score with. When they opened their eyes, they could all see who everyone had picked. If two people were both pointing at each other, they ‘scored’ and got to go off to the chaise lounge chairs that had reappeared, now set up around the edge of the room. Each ‘score’ earned both men one point. If three people were all pointing at each other, they got to have a threesome, automatically receiving three points and winning the game. Those three were then done and could sit out while the rest tried to get to three points. The play would go on until there was only one or two losers left who still hadn’t scored their requisite three times.

 

Brian relaxed a bit after hearing the game’s rules. This was HIS kind of game. And he knew just who he’d be scoring with first - those non-verbal communications were already flying between him and his little blond. Their interrupted tryst wouldn’t be left on hold for long.

 

The Master said his customary good byes and the masked servant in charge for the night initiated the first round. All the boys seemed enthusiastic for this game. If they were allowed to talk there would have been a lot of joking and high spirits. As it was, there was a lot of suggestive grinning going on, a smattering of waggled eyebrows and even a few overt head tilts. But, even so, it was hard to tell sometimes what message all those cues were trying to impart. At least Brian found it hard to figure them all out - except with his favorite Twinkie, of course.

 

At last they were told to close their eyes and point to whomever they wanted to score with first. The servant waited a good minute to allow the minor dithering to subside, and then told them to open their eyes. Eight sets of eyes opened at the same time and then there was a huge roar of laughter.

 

EVERY single one of the men around the table was pointing at the youngest blond boy.

 

Justin’s blush from earlier, which had started to fade somewhat, was back. He was now an even darker red - almost a crimson - and looked like he would have gratefully dove beneath the tablecloth to hide if allowed. Luckily, the boy was the type who could laugh at himself. With that charming, unselfconscious smile, he was easily able to diffuse the awkwardness of the situation and make everyone fall even more in love with him at the same time.

 

As expected, Justin himself was pointing with one hand at Brian. His other hand was pointed towards a grinning Malik. This meant that Justin would get to score twice on the first go round and was the leader right out of the box. Brian had been pointing with his other hand to Kerek, who hadn’t been pointing back at him. If Brian hadn’t been so eager to ‘score’ with the prettily blushing blond boy he might have been offended. The other pair that got to score was Kerek and Dane - who looked to be becoming an item. NOBODY had pointed at either Daniel or Adrien, since pointing at one would automatically include the other and no one wanted Daniel to win.

SOS - Chaise Lounge.jpg

Without waiting for further directions, let alone permission, Brian had jumped up out of his chair within ten seconds of opening his eyes and had started pulling Justin towards the nearest chaise. The sexual tension that had overwhelmed them earlier out on the patio was still palpable. Brian could see the same desire sparking in the cerulean blue eyes as he pushed the unresisting youth back onto the cushions of the chaise. Then he bent and claimed the bubble gum pink lips in a long, devouring kiss.

 

“I’m still hard for you, Brian,” the soft tenor voice murmured in Brian’s ear as he briefly turned his head to locate the supplies he’d need. “Can you feel it? Can you feel how ready I am for you?”

 

It wasn’t at all difficult to feel the boy’s arousal with his stout cock trapped between their bellies, the heat of it almost scorching Brian’s skin. The kid’s words, though, were the thing that triggered an echoing surge of unbridled carnality that threatened to break Brian’s tentative hold on his own lust. He almost came just from hearing those softly spoken words: ‘. . . for you.’  

 

He found himself panting and couldn’t seem to get a full breath. He actually fumbled and dropped the condom he’d grabbed off the side table. Finally, he let his head drop onto the softness of a shoulder and just held on tightly to the pliant body below him while he fought for control.    

 

“I know, Brian. Fuck! I feel it too,” the whispers were tinged with a barely heard giggle. “I’m so pathetic. I almost came when you kissed me.” The fact that the boy was laughing at himself, not at Brian, was reassuring. And, thankfully, the laughter did go a long way towards dissipating the the heat of the moment. Brian lifted up his head and managed to smile back at the beaming blond boy.

 

“Come on, Stud!” Justin slapped playfully at Brian’s flank. “They’re all watching us. We can’t just lay here, too horny to actually fuck. They’ll laugh us out of the game!” Brian could feel the younger man’s subterranean laughter vibrating through his slim body. “Let’s give em a show. Something that’ll have all of ‘em coming all over the table.”

 

“I like the way you think, Sunshine,” Brian replied with a chuckle of his own, more than glad that the mood had lightened. “Okay, if you want a show, then I suggest you find something to hold onto.” Brian waggled his eyebrows suggestively and reached over for another condom.

 

Justin’s renewed giggles lasted only until Brian had scooped his arms underneath the boy’s thighs, lifting them up in one smooth motion so high that his knees were draped over Brian’s shoulders with Brian’s big hands cupping under his ass. Then, with a ferocious lunge, Brian flexed the boy’s body in half, and plunged into him as deep as he could. Justin let out a long, drawn out cry that started out with a note of pain in it but quickly modulated to something full of nothing but pure pleasure.

 

The kid tried to find something to hold onto but his hands simply slid over the slick black leather surface. Each forcible thrust pushed the boy further and further up the slippery surface of the chaise until his head was tucked up against the sharper curve of the pillowed headboard, which finally stopped his body’s progress. Brian’s vigorous attack didn’t stop though. He barely even slowed down when he took time to reach for the sweet lips, biting at the lower one just hard enough bruise. Of course Justin was giving back as good as he got, angling his hips higher and higher so that the direction of Brian’s entry would stab right into his prostate at every thrust. And, while Brian continued to pound into the boy with unrelenting power, he savaged Brian’s back and ass and thighs with his fingernails, gouging and leaving long red scratches. It was untamed. Brutal. Wild. And so passionate that the men watching could almost feel the pounding in their own bodies.

 

“Ready for the big finale?” Brian was short of breath after his exertions but still managed to huff out the question. Justin was only able to grunt his assent. He didn’t have enough breath left in his squashed lungs to actually speak. With an evil smirk, Brian gathered Justin’s hands together and, his arms still wrapped around the blond furred thighs, he pinned them over the boy’s head with one big hand. With the other hand, Brian somehow lifted up the blond head where it had been wedged against the head of the chaise, thus removing all stops that were keeping their bodies in one place.

 

With only a couple more strenuous motions, Brian had managed to fuck the boy up the slope of the chaise’s back until the seemingly boneless blond body was arched back over the padded top. Then, with a prankish, “Alley Oop!” Brian thrust one more time hard enough that the whole chaise tipped over onto it’s back. Justin’s body rocked backward along with the chair. And that just happened to be the same moment that the little electrical spark inside of Justin flared into a conflagration, ending with his spurting copious amounts of cum all over both himself and Brian as well as the wall behind the chaise. Brian, through the force of his straining muscles, managed to hold the whole tenuous pile in place for another five heartbeats until he also exploded, his orgasm rocking the chair even more and, in the end, pushing Justin’s body completely off the edge of the black leather cushioning.

 

The crash as the chair righted itself and slammed back down onto the floor behind them seemed the perfect end note to their spectacular fuck. Brian looked over from where he’d fallen - sideways so as to avoid crushing the boy when the chair toppled - and grinned jauntily. Justin was still lying in an undignified heap, his heels over his head and his body dripping with cum.

 

The blond boy, whose blush this time was so deep it could be called fuschia, managed to peek out from under the arm which had landed across his face, and saw the gaping mouthed spectators arrayed behind Brian’s back. They all looked too shocked to speak or move. Justin let loose with the biggest belly laugh he could manage in his crumpled position. Brian was able to manage a one shouldered shrug as if to say, ‘well, you said to give em a show’, before he too broke out laughing. And they were both still laughing even after Brian managed to pull out and help Justin to unfurl so that they could lay side by side at length on the carpet.

 

“You better not be expecting that kind of shit out of me, Blondie,” Malik cautioned when he came over a minute later and offered a hand to help Justin up. “For one thing, I ain’t that flexible. And for another, I want to still be able to walk come tomorrow.”

 

 

SOS - Flaming red chair.gif  9Tpza4dnc.gif SOS - red flaiming right.gif

 

The laughter never really died out after that all through the rest of the night’s games. Nobody managed quite such a theatrical fuck as Brian and Justin, but they all tried, and the theme for the rest of the evening seemed to be goofiness. Brian wasn’t sure how Ted’s diehard porn viewers would handle the experience, but as far as he was concerned, it was a refreshing change. He finally felt the morose mood he’d been struggling against all day lifting.

 

And, for some reason, Brian didn’t feel anything untoward when he saw Justin fucking Malik or later, after the second round, fucking Big Dane. Whatever silly emotions he’d been suffering from earlier in the day seemed irrelevant now. Maybe it was that Brian now knew that Justin wanted him more than anyone else. Or maybe it was because Justin had told him that he wasn’t planning on bottoming for anyone else at the Residence.

 

Or maybe it was simply that, after that absolutely astonishing fuck, Brian’s confidence in himself was restored to the point that he no longer felt threatened by anyone else in the game.

 

But, whatever it was, he was perfectly fine with the fact that Justin was the winner of the Clusterfuck! Challenge - getting his three scores easily at the top of the second round. Brian managed to get his second score with Kerek and his third score on the third round with Paal. That happened to also be Paal’s third score. Dane, Kerek and Malik got their threesome on the third round as well. Which left only Daniel and Adrien, who hadn’t scored at all, as the losers for the night.  

 

When Brian, Justin and Malik finally crawled into the big king-sized bed later that night, Brian felt only the usual thrill at having two hot men in his bed. He wasn’t worried about anything much at all as they managed their own nice little threesome right before falling to sleep. And Brian thought it wasn’t a totally bad Thursday after all.

 

OS - Colorized chair 3.gif  sun_animation.gif  SOS -Colorized right 3.gif

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

7/12/15 - Clusterfuck! is a REAL game. It's by the same folks who gave us Cards Against Humanity. I did take a few liberties with the rules, but the basic idea is the same. It sounds to me like the perfect party game for your next dinner party or drunken revel. You can get more info @ http://clusterfuckgame.com. TAG

 

***I think I was channeling Marlin Perkins while writing this scene - damn all those Sunday evenings as a child when I was forced to visit the grandparents and my only source of entertainment was Mutual of Omaha's 'Wild Kingdom'! (Wow - really dated myself there, didn't I?)