- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The aftermath of Fetish Friday . . . Enjoy! TAG



sunshine.gifsunshine.gifsunshine.gifsunshine.gif


Chapter 25 - Friends or Enemies. (Fetish Friday - The Conclusion.)


To: BAK@Ryder.net

From: GalaxyLad1970@fantasyworld.net


OMG, Brian! I was watching you this morning and can I please say that was the HOTTEST thing I have ever seen? You are so fucking amazing! Everyone at Woody’s was betting against you - nobody thought you could beat out that hot black guy and the Indian guy who lasted more than an hour. But I kept telling them they were in for a show. And did you EVER give them one. You managed to hold that kid’s orgasem off for almost two whole hours! That was PHEENOMENAL!!!!!! Your reputation on Liberty Avenue is definitely back in the black now. Jeeze - They’re still playing the re-runs of the scene here at the bar and everyone is still wowing over it. I just can’t get over how hot that was! Really! I mean, REALLY!!!!! I’m going to have Matt, the bartender here at Woody’s, TAPE today’s challenge so I can watch it again and again and again. It was THAT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!


I just can’t believe that my best friend has become such a big star! I heard Ted talking the other day about how there’s going to be this article on you guys in Pittsburgh OUT! and even the local straight news stations are taking notice. You’re going to be FAMOUS when you finally get out of there! Even MEL was saying she’s going to watch the show, just so she can figure out what ‘all the fuss is about’ - Mel, right? But I can’t wait till you’re back home and we can hang out again. Not only will I be hanging with a STAR, but I can’t wait to hear all your storys about the hot guys in the game. I bet you’ll have some doozies.


One thing I noticed, though, that I figured I should warn you about - I’m worried that that little blond kid you were fucking today might be getting too clingy. You probably didn’t notice ‘cause you were too busy fucking his brains out, but I think he’s got a bit of a crush on you. I worry that he’s going to get too hung up on you and maybe cause you problems. He seems like the sentimental, clingy, annoying type. You don’t want him thinking you care about him or want a relationship or anything. He’s definitely the ‘relationship’ type and obviously doesn’t know you or that you don’t do relationships. You should really try and stay clear of him for a while. I know you can’t keep away from him altogether in this kind of situation - if so, you'd just kick him to the curb like you do with all your tricks and there’d be no worries - but if possible you should avoid him. He’ll just give you shit later, you know?


Well, I’ve got to go. Ma has been giving me shit about spending too much time watching you and the game. She’s forcing me to go over to her house tonight for dinner so she can make sure I’m ‘at least eating between bouts of porn’ - her exact words! Hah! But, you know Ma. If I don’t show up she’ll just get even more annoying.


Keep up the good work, Brian! Can’t wait to see what else you’ve got in store for us!


Really, that was so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can’t stop thinking about how HOT it was!!!! Really!!!!


Ok, I really DO have to go.


Bye!


Mikey


SOS - Pool Lounge.gifOS - Colorized chair 3.gifSOS - Pool Lounge.gif


Brian was still shaking his head over Mikey’s last email as he came back up the stairs after his break time. Could the guy get more pathetic? Brian was not looking forward to having to deal with Mikey’s reinvigorated hero worship once this Summer of Sin thing was over. From the sounds of it, Mikey was going to be an even bigger pain in his side after this than ever before. But what could he do? Michael had been his friend forever and Brian loved him like a brother. He’d put up with Michael’s interference for more than fifteen years already - he figured he could keep on doing it for another fifteen if he had to.


But that didn’t mean that the little asshole didn’t really annoy him occasionally. His little comment about Justin . . . that pissed Brian off. Mikey didn’t know what the fuck he was talking about. Of course normally Brian didn't do repeats, though in this situation there wasn't much choice. He only had so many bodies to choose from here. He couldn’t ‘stay clear’ of Justin or any of the others.


And, really, the petite blond was turning into an amazingly satisfying fuck. Why the hell would Brian WANT to stay clear of him? The kid was hot, fun, and pretty much insatiable. He was always game to try just about anything and probably the best fuck Brian had had in years. No way was he going to give that up. Fuck Mikey! Brian had never cared what anyone thought about the way he chose to live his life and he wasn’t inclined to start now. He definitely wasn't going to let MIKEY, of all people, dictate who he could or could not fuck. And if he wanted to keep on fucking the tempting tyro blond, he damn well was going to do just that!


Brian was not unhappy to observe that Daniel was still on his knees servicing Paal when he got upstairs. The fucker deserved that and more. He hoped the guy fucking choked on all the cum he’d had to swallow that afternoon. Brian had more than enjoyed fucking the guy’s face earlier. He hadn’t held back either - he’d slammed as hard into the bastard’s throat as he possibly could over and over again. And Brian had noted he hadn’t been the only one being more than a little rough. Every other one of the House Boys had taken their turn - a couple taking more than one turn - and none had been exactly delicate. Even sweet little Justin had taken out a pound of flesh for Adrien on the asshole. Unfortunately, it looked like Daniel was still going strong and didn’t look all that worse for wear. Yet. Brian silently made Adrien a promise to make sure the rest of Daniel’s term in the Residence was just as unpleasant.


Brian briefly thought of taking another go at the little fucker, but decided against it. He was bushed. It had been a long day already and his stunt with Justin earlier had really taken it out of him. Justin, who was sitting on the couch puttering away again in the always present sketchbook looked even more tired than Brian was. Brian made his way over to the boy and joined him lounging on the couch.


“So, what exactly are you always drawing in that book of yours, Sunshine,” Brian pried, hooking one long finger over the top of the pad and trying to pull it down so he could see. “It must be something really embarrassing the way you keep trying to hide whatever it is you're drawing".


"Stop, Brian," the annoyed artist snatched the drawing pad back away before Brian had more than a ten second glimpse of the image. "I hate people looking at my stuff before I'm finished."


The cursory look Brian had got, though, was enough to tell him that the picture the kid was scratching out was of HIM. Naked. In the bed they shared. And from the little he'd been able to see, it was a very good likeness. It was also very sentimental.


What had Mikey's email said? Something about the blond boy being the sentimental type? Brian looked the kid over with a more critical eye. Sweet, ridiculously young, artistic - shit, very definitely the overtly romantic type. For once in his life Mikey might actually have a point.


But then, as Brian's eyes continued to roam over the slender pale body, he rapidly noted all the youth's OTHER attributes. The slim, supple build, the gorgeous, make that flawless, touchably soft skin, not to mention that exquisitely perfect, thick, dark pink penis. And that was only the front half of him. Brian didn't even want to start contemplating the beautiful attributes of the back side. If he got started cataloging the wonders of that tight plump ass, he'd never finish.


'Oh, fuck it,' Brian thought. 'Even if he IS a romantic, sentimental little twat, I'm still gonna keep fucking him. Besides, he's not THAT annoying. He's actually kinda sweet.'



sunshine.gifOS - Colorized chair 3.gifsunshine.gif

Dane was moving towards Daniel, ready to take over the task of disciplining the bastard, when the door opened and the usual contingent of masked servants entered the room.


It looked like Daniel’s ongoing discipline was going to be delayed.


Brian sighed and stood up, wishing that they were done for the day already. He would really rather just take the tantalizing little blond up to bed, fuck him soundly one more time and then get some sleep. But, first, he was going to have to get through one more Challenge.


Moving to stand with the rest of the House Boys, he noted that the servants this time didn’t have trays full of new and potentially humiliating toys. The room wasn’t full of new furniture or odd erotic game paraphernalia either. Hopefully, that was a good thing. Brian wasn’t sure, though. Knowing Ted, and whoever the hell The Master might be, it was anybody’s guess what insanity they’d be forced into next.


“Welcome my children,” The Master greeted them as usual. “I must say that I was very pleased with what I saw this morning from several of you boys. Very pleased. It was truly a memorable morning. This afternoon’s events, however, were not nearly as pleasing. Alas, I am saddened to see that one of our number has left us so soon, my dears. I know we will all miss the pleasure of Adrien’s company, but nevertheless we must carry on. We mustn’t let his loss ruin this night for the rest of us.”


Brian thought about speaking up and demanding to know why The Master hadn’t done something about the Daniel problem BEFORE it got out of hand. He really was pissed off about that. But, maybe he’d get a better outcome if he approached Ted about the issue privately. Fuck knew that making a scene here, right before another Challenge, wasn’t likely to be looked on favorably. It just wouldn’t do to let Ted’s net viewers know there was a problem, now would it? Brian decided in the end to hold his tongue for the moment, but he would be sending a strongly worded email to the man first thing in the morning..


“I have one last Challenge for My Boys tonight, and I’m hoping you will enjoy this just as much as you did your morning activities,” the directions continued. “Since you did so well with Orgasm Denial, My Children, I thought it would be fun to see how you handle the opposite side of the spectrum. So, tonight, we’re going to have what I call the Fast and Furious Challenge - instead of denying yourself orgasms, you’re going to want to have as many as possible.”


The House Boys were mostly silent at this announcement. Considering that they’d all been either fucking or having Daniel suck them off most of the day, the prospect of having an ‘Orgasm-Off’ was less than appealing. Brian sighed - a fuck machine’s job was just never done.


Brian and the others listened to the rest of The Master’s rules for this competition without much enthusiasm. They were supposed to do whatever they needed in order to produce as many orgasms as they could. They had one hour. And they were supposed to start right away - the servants were already coming around with the extra-large bottles of lube in anticipation of the event.


The only one of the assembled House Boys who looked at all excited about the night’s Challenge was Daniel. He’d been kneeling off to the side all by himself, silently fuming at the treatment he’d been subjected to all afternoon. But, since he was the only one who hadn’t gotten off yet that day, he was by far the freshest of them all. No doubt that smile he was wearing now was due to the fact that he thought he was a shoo-in to win this Challenge.


Brian wasn’t the only one who noticed Daniel’s glee, however. As soon as The Master finished his directions and signed off, Queen Kerek approached the grinning hyena. If Daniel had been wiser, he wouldn’t have been so obvious. But, since he wasn’t wise, just a bully, he’d managed to set himself up for yet another round of retribution.


“I think,” Queen Kerek declared with his most regal voice, “that you, Slave, will be doing this Challenge while . . . standing on your head!”


“What the fuck? No fucking way! That’s NOT part of the Challenge,” Daniel objected vociferously, getting to his feet and into Kerek's personal space, his hands balled into fists at his sides.  


“It is if I SAY it is!” Kerek wasn’t going to back down. “See this crown that I’m wearing; I’m still the Queen for the Day. And, since you’re still wearing that oh-so-attractive dog collar, you’re still my Slave. So, get on your head, Slave!"


"No FUCKING way!" Daniel spat the words into Kerek's face, then turned to confront the closest servant. "I want to talk to The Master. Now!"


The masked servant, who happened to be a big guy, tall, well-muscled and domineering, clearly wasn't the least bit intimidated by Daniel who, no matter how buffed up, was almost a foot shorter. "No one speaks to The Master unless The Master orders it so."


Daniel started to bluster, his face now a splotchy red and his anger boiling to the surface. The servant simply stood there, arms crossed over his bulging chest, completely indifferent to the sputtering of the little pissant at his feet. Daniel began to look around him, apparently thinking he'd find some support. Not!


Queen Kerek chuckled nastily at the bully boy's distress. "The Master didn't give a fuck that you've been tormenting Adrien for the past week. Why the hell would he give a flying crap about your whiny ass? The way I see it," Kerek seemed to be thoroughly enjoying himself, "you have two choices. You can get on your head, like I ordered, or you can gather your clothes and leave. Your choice, asswipe!" The Queen smiled sinisterly. "And, oh yeah, I didn't give you permission to speak."


Daniel looked like he was about to explode he was so enraged. But, with Kerek standing up to him, the implacable servant standing by and watching everything, not to mention the rest of the House Boys all backing Kerek up, Daniel didn't have much choice.


With his mouth screwed up in an ugly frown, he marched over to the couch, grabbed up one of the large cushions, and stalked over to a bare patch of wall at the side of the room. He threw the cushion down on the floor then kneeled. The servant followed him over and offered the bottle of lube.


Then, turning back to look at the rest of the residents, the servant held up a remote control. "Good luck, gentlemen. May the best man cum! You have one hour, starting . . . Now!" The servant hit a button and the computer on the back wall displayed a timer that was already counting down.


Without much interest, Brian flounced down onto the couch and started jerking himself off. Most of the rest of the contestants did the same. Kerek and Dane, however, opted to fuck instead, with Queen Kerek draped over the back of the couch while Dane did an excellent job of driving.


Daniel, with extremely poor grace, flipped himself up into a headstand on his cushion, using the wall to support his feet and one hand braced on the floor to steady himself, and started stroking himself with the other hand. It didn't look very effective - he was barely hard, even after more than five minutes and kept losing his rhythm every time he'd start to wobble. But it was slightly entertaining for the rest of them.


After about fifteen minutes, Brian managed to rub one out, but thought his performance was lackluster at best. The prospect of whacking off yet again was decidedly unappealing. Under the guise of catching his breath, he looked around and assessed the competition. Nobody else seemed any more enamored of this Challenge than he did. Justin, who'd plopped down next to him on the couch, had slouched over so that he was leaning against Malik's shoulder and was actually yawning. This was so unbelievably pathetic!


Brian couldn't stand it anymore. Fuck this - he'd take quality over quantity any day. He helped himself to a condom out of the big fish bowl on the coffee table and then pulled the half-awake blond next to him into his lap.


The startled but sleepy boy didn't resist. In fact he looked relieved that he could stop trying to ineffectually jerk off. Instead he smiled and, without saying a word, straddled Brian, then used the leftover lube from his hand to grease up Brian's big old pork poker and climbed aboard. Brian leaned back against the couch and smiled contentedly at his now-much-happier blond as the boy fucked himself languidly on Brian's once again interested cock.


It might not have been the fuck of the century. It was nothing like the intense session they'd shared that morning. This was a much more gentle, relaxed, and leisurely fuck. After a few minutes Justin's head fell forward onto Brian's shoulder and, with a happy sigh, his arms encircled Brian's neck. Pressed so intimately together, Brian and the boy began to rock slowly. It was a strangely peaceful experience for Brian. Far different than his usual sexual encounter. Somehow, though, it seemed to fit the moment perfectly.


Minutes . . . hours . . . maybe eons later, that tiny, slow tingle that had been building in Brian’s balls finally started to reach a crescendo. He was oddly reluctant to have this particular fuck come to an end, but didn’t really want to exert the energy it would take to fight off the coming orgasm either. When it did hit, it was like a quiet breath of gentle exhilaration. Instead of shouting, Brian felt like sighing with pleasure. It must have been the same for the exhausted blond in his arms, since Justin came a minute later and was just as quiet in his release, the soundless shaking of his body and the hushed "ooohhhhh" the only evidence of the chaos rolling through his lightweight frame.


'Yeah,' thought Brian with the sweet, sweaty, shuddering bundle of blond quaking against his chest, 'no WAY am I giving this up. I don't care whether Mikey's right, wrong or totally bonkers. This boy is MINE for the rest of the Summer!"



imageedit_9_6627150438.gif


Chapter End Notes:

7/16/15 - Okay, okay . . . before you send the mobs armed with pitchforks and torches after me, please take a deep breath and try to relax. I know we ALL hate Daniel. He's a bully and should not have gotten away with the way he was acting towards Adrien. And, yes, Ted SHOULD have done something about it. But . . . well, the plot line kinda demanded that what happened would come to pass. Now, instead of getting angry, how about we all get revenge against Daniel instead? Help me think up new and amusing ways for the rest of the House Boys to torture him in retribution! It'll be fun to torture the bad guy for a change. Send me your ideas and I'll do my best to make Daniel's life a living hell. Hehehe! TAG.