- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm getting worried that Brian's going soft. He's actually enjoying foreplay now? What IS this world coming to? Well . . . you'll just have to read and see. Hope you enjoy! TAG

 

*****Extreme Humor Warning - Before you begin reading this chapter, make sure no food or beverages are going to spill on your computer when you start laughing *****

 

 

 

 

SOS - Beach Ball.GIF SOS - Flaming red chair.gif SOS - Beach Ball.GIF

 

Chapter 28 - Slip Sliding Away. (Saturday Sexcapades - Conclusion.)

 

Brian extended his hand and assisted Paal off the big round purple velvet bed. The well-built Indian man smiled his thanks and even went so far as to pat Brian on the shoulder as soon as he was standing on his own two feet. Brian was surprised by the affectionate gesture.

 

“Thank you for a very pleasant time, my friend,” Paal offered, pointing with his chin to the bed they’d both just left.

 

“Wow. I don’t think anyone’s ever THANKED me for fucking them before,” Brian smiled back roguishly.

 

“Perhaps more people should,” Paal replied, halting Brian before he could perform his usual escape act and flee the Passion Pit as soon as the condom was off. “You know, it is truly an honor to receive the attentions of such an expert. And it is only polite to thank a professional for services rendered, you know.”

 

Brian snorted a little huffing laugh at being referred to as a ‘professional’. “I wouldn’t call myself a professional fucker - more of a talented amateur, I’d say. Fucking’s more of a hobby than a vocation for me.”

 

“I would beg to differ, my friend,” Paal chuckled as well. “And based on your new title amongst the House Boys, Mr. ‘Sex Whisperer’, I believe they would all disagree as well.”

 

“What? The Sex Whisperer? Fuck!” Brian shook his head and rolled his eyes at the ridiculous name. “Which pathetic queen came up with that, I wonder?” Brian’s usual self-deprecating tone was already dismissing the compliment. “Oh well, I've been called worse things. I guess I can live with that . . . I’m just worried about what you bored fags will come up with next. And, just so you know, I draw the line at becoming ‘Doctor Love’ or any shit like that.”

 

Paal looked like he was about to say more, to Brian's chagrin, but luckily they were interrupted when the door opened and the next Passion Pit pair came in - Malik and Justin.

 

"Hey! I thought you two were finished," Malik questioned as he bustled past Brian and headed directly towards the bed.

 

"Never fear. The bed is all yours. I was merely thanking the Sex Whisperer for his services," Paal explained, looking towards Brian with a teasing glint in his eye.

 

Brian looked away, uncomfortable again at hearing all the praise, which only caused Paal to chuckle again. Luckily Malik was too focused to notice. Justin simply grinned indulgently as he bumped past Brian's shoulder. Brian, with uncharacteristic playfulness, reached out and goosed the plump blond behind before Justin got too far away. That earned Brian a full-on Sunshine smile, which apparently dispelled any lingering embarrassment Brian might have been feeling, since he immediately smiled back - a sweet, happy, real smile that made him look 10 years younger.

 

"Well, get your asses gone then," Malik waved at the prior couple with a shooing motion. "We got shit to do and you two aren't invited. I was thinking I'd have a Cupcake eat ME for a change."

 

"Isn't this your third trip down here for the day, Malik," Brian asked, delaying just to be difficult. "I wouldn't think you'd be that eager to get your ass plowed yet again."

 

"Hey, it’s not my fault that all you white boys can't seem to get enough of this fine black piece of ass. I figure it's my civic duty to let y'all see just what you've been missing all these years. But, right now, I got me an appointment with a Cupcake so the rest of you are just going to have to wait your turn. Now, skeedaddle!” Malik ordered as he grabbed hold of Justin’s wrist and pulled the giggling blond down onto the bed with him.

 

Brian took one final moment to smile genially at the two teasing Twinks as they giggled and goofed off and joked in prelude to whatever it was that Malik had in mind for when they actually started to fuck. It wasn’t exactly Brian’s style - he’d never really had the chance or the inclination to engage in that much rollicking foreplay - but the boys seemed to be enjoying it to no end. Instead of the serious business that Brian had always assumed it to be, these two made sex look like so much fun! It made his heart feel lighter just to think that he now had a chance to experience some of that joy too.

 

All because of a certain unquenchable blond Twink . . .

 

“I’ll have the shower warmed up for you when you’re done, Sunshine. Have fun!” Brian advised as he stepped towards the door.

 

The giggling look of adoration he got from that certain little blond was enough to almost make him forget that he’d just proposed their fourth shower fuck of the day. But, what the hell. Brian could do playful and joyful too, right? He might not have much experience in that area, but he could if he wanted to. The jubilant laughter that followed him out of the room convinced him that, yes, he did want to. Very Much. As long as he got to do it with one specific, playful little blond boy.

 

SOS - Suns x4.jpg

 

For the evening Challenge, the boys were led outside to the big lawn next to the pool. When they got there they saw a large inflatable pool and beside it a stand that held another computer setup and a screen showing an electronic image of The Master’s portrait. The usual contingent of masked servants were standing by, one of whom was positioned next to a 55 gallon oil drum labeled ‘Anal Lube’. The fact that the servant was holding what appeared to be a sprayer nozzle which was attached to the drum with a short hose was a little worrisome to Brian.

 

SOS - Lube Wrestling pool.jpg

 

55GalDrumAnalLube.jpg

 

“Good Evening, my children,” The Master’s voice sounded jovial and approving even through the small portable speakers. “Your escapades in today’s Sexcapades were inspiring! I have to tell you that I was very pleased indeed. But don’t take my word for it. Let’s hear from today’s Judge. Kerek, son, what is your opinion?”

 

“Well, I hate to say it, Master, but I have to admit that today’s most spectacular performance has to have been . . . Brian and Daniel,” Kerek replied, giving Daniel a look that should probably have withered the man’s balls if only looks had that much power. “And I REALLY hate to say it.”

 

A short burst of evil electronic laughter followed Kerek’s pronouncement. “I must agree with you, dear Kerek. That was definitely a spectacular feat of fucking. Very well, then. Brian and Daniel, please step forward.”

 

Brian sauntered forward a step or two, smirking at the catcalls and whoops of encouragement he was getting from his fellow House Boys. Daniel, who’d been uncharacteristically subdued the entire afternoon - so much so that he’d basically hidden out for the greater part of the day and hadn’t even bothered anyone else with his Purple Pointed People Poker - hesitantly followed in Brian’s wake.

 

“You have both pleased me so much today, my children,” The Master lavished the two waiting men with praise. “Such enthusiasm! It was inspiring! And, as your reward, you two may be the first to choose a swim cap for tonight’s Challenge.”

 

The Master’s words were accompanied by one of the masked servants stepping forward with his big silver tray. On the tray were an assortment of rather gaudy swim caps. And, while Brian hadn’t at first been sure that being the first to choose a cap was such a great reward for his prowess with a paddle, after he saw the caps he’d be choosing from he was very grateful that he got to go first.

 

He quickly passed over the two ridiculous caps covered with a rainbow assortment of flowers, already feeling sorry for whoever got stuck with those. The flat black caps with only three flower appliques weren’t much better. But, finally, at the bottom of the pile he found a rainbow colored cap that was too brightly colored for his taste, but at least it didn’t have flowers. He grabbed it. Daniel quickly took the other rainbow cap and they both returned to their places in the line up of naked men surrounding The Master’s computer stand.

imgres-1.jpg20744-46074-1A.jpg  20739-11590-T-168x196-AUTO.jpg

 

“As you have probably surmised from the presence of the pool and the swim caps,” The Master continued with his announcement of the evening’s Challenge, “tonight’s event will be a bit different. A little lighthearted fun after the more strenuous activities of earlier in the day.” The servants were already passing by the remaining contestants and handing out the atrocious caps along with a condom to each of the House Boys.

 

“Tonight’s Challenge will be . . . Naked Lube Wrestling!” The Master declared to a mixed reaction of groans, laughter and whimpers from the assembled competitors. “This will be a tag team event, my children. You will be randomly sorted into two teams. But, since we have an odd number of contestants - and since one of your number has a decided size advantage - I have decided to let our Dane be tagable by either team. In our game, however, the goal is not to pin your opponent’s shoulders to the ground - that’s far too ordinary for our purposes. No. To win in this game, you have to pin your man to the mat with your dick! Slip it in and the one penetrated is out! Whichever team has all it’s men probed first loses.”

 

“Who the fuck comes up with all these ideas?” Brian whispered to the equally incredulous little blond standing next to him.

 

“No idea!” Justin answered. “But it’s obviously someone with WAAAAAYYYYY too much time on his hands and a really sick imagination.”

 

It took a bit after The Master signed off to get everyone ready for this event. All the boys were told to don their beautiful swim caps as well as capping their other heads with condoms. Then the servants lined them up and started spraying them from head to toe with the lube from the big oil drum. It was an extra-slippery silicone-based lubricant that made it practically impossible to grab ahold of anything. Even just standing in one place on the grass was a chore once the men had been dowsed. The mere thought of getting into the big inflated pool that had a two inch layer of the lube coating the plastic bottom was daunting.

 

As soon as everyone was suited and greased up like a fast-food fry cook, the servants picked random names and sorted the boys into two teams. Team One was Malik, Kerek and Paal. Team Two was Brian, Daniel and Justin. Dane was told he would be considered part of both teams. They were given further instructions about how to tag out and what moves were considered acceptable - which was basically everything in this all-out-down-and-pervy version of your usual wrestling match. Then all that was left to do was for each team to select who they were going to put into the pool first.

 

Kerek and Justin, the first two unlucky competitors, both stepped into the pool on opposite sides. The bottom of the pool was so slippery with lube that Justin almost fell just stepping in. Luckily, he managed to right himself at the last minute. But he was off balance to start with so when Kerek lunged at him he went down without much struggle at all. Kerek launched himself on top of the poor flailing blond boy and the two began to grapple with each other, their hands gliding off of lube-slippery limbs without ever getting much of a grip. Meanwhile, Justin, who was still on the bottom, was wriggling like an eel on steroids to try to get himself free. The only thing that Kerek really had going for him was that he was several inches taller than the little Twinkie and had a few pounds on him. But Justin was just energetic enough that he managed to slide out of Kerek’s grasp sufficiently so that he could crawl away to the side of the pool.

 

Justin tagged the first hand he saw extended in his direction. It happened to be Brian, who launched himself into the pool without regard to the greasiness. Which meant, unfortunately, that he slid bodily right over the top of Kerek and didn’t stop till he hit the far side of the pool. But the distraction of another body slithering over him was enough to cause Kerek to cease going after Justin, who was helped out of the pool by the rest of his team. Both men paused then, taking the time to stand up carefully, making sure of their footing on the slippery surface before moving. It looked like the mad dash approach wasn’t going to work and these two had therefore decided to think things through first. Kerek knew, in order for him to win this challenge, he would have to get his Sex Whispering housemate on his back and keep him there. Kerek also knew that getting into Brian’s carefully guarded ass was going to take some pretty fast thinking and skillful maneuvering on his part.  

 

The pair began to circle each other warily, sizing up their opponent and feinting occasionally but not really making any serious moves. The teams standing around the edge were egging the pair on but the two in the pool didn’t seem to be listening. Then, all of the sudden, Brian made a half-lunge to the right, which Kerek thought was actually going to happen. The tall black man zigged the other direction but lost his footing at the abrupt move and ended up falling flat on his face. Brian dove towards his fallen foe, but again overshot his objective. Kerek managed to roll over several times until he ended up lying on top of Brian, who was face down in the puddling lube on the pool bottom. Try as he might, though, Kerek wasn’t able to get any purchase on the older man’s slippery limbs and couldn’t get Brian’s legs pried apart. Brian was now struggling with all his might to escape, while still keeping his legs clamped tightly together to protect his virtue. With a lot of effort, Brian managed to low crawl on his elbows close enough to the edge of the pool that he could almost reach Dane’s big hand which was extended over the side towards him.

 

Kerek growled in frustration when he noticed that his prey was on the verge of tapping out. He’d have to take some desperate action before Brian managed to escape. He decided to give up on trying to pry apart those rock hard thighs and instead went for flipping the man over. To do this, he thought he could use the side of the pool. So, he eeled off Brian, and shoved him to the side with all his might. Brian, greased like a pig, sailed over the plastic flooring and halfway up the inflated side before toppling right over back onto Kerek. The accidental reversal took them both by surprise and it took a moment before Kerek realized his plan had backfired. He started to struggle, arms and legs grappling for some purchase on the bottom, but Brian clung onto him like a limpet to a slippery shore rock. And, somehow, without either of them meaning to, Kerek’s struggles ended with his legs spread just enough that Brian slid down his backside with his hard dick coming to land five centimeters from its target. Brian didn’t even have to think about it. He hooked his hands around Kerek’s shoulders and pulled the man under him down just enough that his dick slid right into the unguarded asshole. Both men looked stunned for a moment and then Kerek started laughing.

 

The rest of the event followed in pretty much the same vein. It was a comedy of errors on an epic scale. After Brian and Kerek’s ‘Accidental Fucking’, everyone was laughing so hard they could barely stand up straight even if they hadn’t been dripping with The Master’s prized ‘Anal Lube’. Between the lube getting in their eyes and the tears of laughter clouding their vision, it was often unclear if the guys in the pool even knew who they were trying to fuck. There were many silly mishaps and even a couple of minor injuries but everyone seemed to be taking the accidents with a sense of humor and nobody’s feelings got hurt so it was all good.

 

After Kerek was pulled out of the pool, gasping with gut wrenching laughter, Paal took his place. He and Brian were pretty well matched physically, so it was unclear who would come out on top in that matchup. Unfortunately Brian, who had been squirming around in the lube laden pool for longer than Paal had, was extra-specially lardaceous by that time. When Paal made a sudden move towards the slippery brunet, Brian jerked back out of his grip, his feet flew out from under him and he accidentally flipped ass over tea kettle over the side of the pool and right out onto the grass, landing with his ass in the air and his face planted in the muddy lawn. He might have even got a little pissed off at this ignominious ending, if it weren’t for Justin rushing to his side, helping to right him and covering his face with laughing, teasing kisses while everyone else patted his shoulders or rear jocularly.

 

Daniel jumped into the pool after Brian and managed by reason of accidentally sliding underneath Paal, and in consequence kneeing the poor man in the groin, to win his bout. Dane took Paal’s place while Kerek rushed inside to get his groaning teammate an icepack for his now bruised and tender equipment. When it looked like Dane was about to overcome Daniel, the already-topped-once-that-day-top rushed to tap out and Justin slid cheerfully into the fray.

 

Whether Justin’s brand of extra-wiggly worming was the perfect way to finagle this particular challenge, or whether the Big Friendly Giant just went easy on his little Cupcake, it all ended up with Justin pinning the much larger Dane to the pool floor with his dick in Dane’s ass in fairly short order. That left only Malik still in action for Team One. Sadly, both Justin and Malik were so overcome by a debilitating attack of giggles that their wrestling moves were pretty much ineffective. At one point the two goofballs were reduced to simply throwing handfuls of lube at each other and trying to pull their respective frilly flowery swim caps off. Finally, Brian couldn’t take any more of their absurd foolishness - he reached into the pool and bodily pulled Justin out then leaped in and pinned a completely unresisting and still giggling Malik easily.

 

As the whole crew of chortling, slippery, wet and wounded House Boys made their way over to the pool-side showers, Brian wondered if the paying customers watching Ted’s website had enjoyed that particular challenge as much as they all had. Face it - there wasn’t a lot of actual fucking going on even if they were supposed to have played with their dicks. But, for a change, Brian found himself thinking that maybe what they’d done that night was more enjoyable than all the fucking they’d engaged in the rest of the day.

 

Who’d have ever thunk it?

SOS - Pool Lounge.gifOS - Colorized chair 3.gifSOS - Pool Lounge.gif

 

The door to Brian and Justin’s bedroom crashed open with such violent force that the doorknob dented the drywall behind the door frame.

 

“Sorry to disturb your fuckle, guys, but they stole my fucking bed again!” Malik stomped into the room dragging his pillow and stood at the foot of the big king sized bed fuming.

 

Brian and Justin looked at each other and the laughter that had barely been quelled bubbled up again and exploded out of both of them.

 

“Come on, Twinkie. Get that fine black piece of ass in here so I can sample it again!” Brian finally managed to cough out a few coherent words amid his own rather unmasculine giggles. He pulled up a corner of the bed sheet and scooted over closer to the vanilla Twink to make room for the arrival of the chocolate Twink. “I’m not sure when exactly I became the cream filling in this twinkie sandwich, but you’re always welcome to join our all-you-can-sleep buffet, Malik. The more the merrier, right?” Brian chuckled as Malik jumped at the offer to fuckle right along with the other two.


An hour or so later, once they were all completely fuckled out and Brian was asleep in the middle of his two twinkies, Justin raised his head just enough to peer over Brian’s abdomen. “What happened to my big growly Teddy Bear?” he whispered to Malik.

 

“Too much fuckling!” Malik whispered back.

 

The night dissolved once more in a rush of hushed giggles and Brian managed not to let on that he was awake or that he’d heard every single whisper.

 

imageedit_2_5549263693.gifsun_animation.gifimageedit_4_7193680480.gif

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

7/31/15 - I give all the blame - I mean CREDIT - for this chapter and the Naked Lube Wrestling idea to my cohorts in fanfic crime: Jazzepoet and Samcdee - They’re the ones who not only came up with the idea for Naked Lube Wrestling, but they also insisted on using the flowery swim caps and showing the 55 gallon drum full of Anal Lube. They also helped me write the chapter late on Thursday night. Jazzepoet is responsible for the accidental fucking and Samcdee is to blame for the twinkie sandwich ending. You guys are the greatest! Thanks!

Today’s W.O.D. (Word Of the Day): ‘Fuckle’ - “To fuck and cuddle simultaneously or in the same session”. As in, “My boyfriend and I just had a little fuckle for Valentine's Day.” Now, everybody go out and use the WOD in a sentence in your regular lives. Or, better yet, try some fuckling on your own! I dare you! (Courtesy of Urban Dictionary). TAG

 

9/5/17 - I was re-reading Summer of Sin this Labor Day weekend - cuz summer isn't really over till you get in a little bit of sin, right? - when I came across this chapter. Then I realized that *I* was the one (with a lot of help from a couple of great friends) who came up with Naked, Tag-Team, Lube Wrestling - a game which you win by anally penetrating all the opposing team members - and I broke out laughing. Seriously? What the hell was I smoking that day? Lololololol! It was as fun to read again, though, as it was to write. Hope you all enjoyed it! TAG