- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ready for another exciting chapter? This one has action, smut, humor and tons of plot development - there's something for everyone! Plus, you get to meet the newest House Boy - The MAGNIFICENT Mr. Pokey! Enjoy! TAG

 

*****Humor warning - put down all liquids before reading or you might spill them on your computer and regret it*****

 

 

 

sunshine.gifsunshine.gifsunshine.gif

 

Chapter 34 - Blow The Man Down. (Monday, June 13th)

 

“What the fuck do you guys call THIS?” Malik was sitting at the table in the kitchen staring at the platter of food he’d been served by Paal who looked just as confused by whatever was in the big serving dish.

 

“I believe that it was SUPPOSED to be pasta of some sort,” Paal replied, sounding unconvinced about the nature of the lunch he and his losing teammates had put together.

 

“It’s tuna noodle casserole, you assholes,” Dane announced from where he was standing next to the kitchen island, scrubbing the counters to clean up the mess that had resulted from the creation of the alleged casserole - a mess that was completely out of proportion for the size of the dish that was now being passed around the table. “I make it all the time. My kid brother loves it.”

 

“You make a poor little kid eat THIS?” Kerek teased. “And he’d rather stay with you than your Grams? He must be crazy.”

 

“I told you we should have just gone with a green salad. Not even I can mess up a salad . . . I don’t think,” Brian groused from his place at the sink where he’d been allocated the duty of washing up - the only job in the kitchen that his compatriots felt he wouldn’t screw up. “And the fucking mess would have been a lot less.”

 

“This is NOT tuna casserole,” Malik was picking through the pile of supposedly edible material on his plate. “I’ve had tuna casserole before and THIS is not it.” He took one mincing bite and then spit it back onto his fork. “This is fish flavored mush. And it’s burned on the bottom, too.”

 

“Here,” Justin passed him the bottle of ketchup and then returned to shovelling large forkfuls of the mush into his own maw. “It’s not so bad if you add LOTS of ketchup,” he added, his mouth full of half masticated food.

 

“Gross,” Malik shoved the bottle of ketchup and the plate of food away. “How can you eat that shit, Cupcake? It’s fucking vile.”

 

“It’s not that bad,” Justin replied through another bite of the muck while Malik looked at him like he was insane. “What? I’m starving. I’m still a growing boy and I need to keep my strength up.”

 

“Jeeze, Brian, you do have to let the kid out of bed long enough to eat every so often,” Kerek joked as he tried a bite of the ‘lunch’ and then followed Justin’s suggestion by drenching the concoction in ketchup.

 

“Ha, fucking, ha!” Brian threw the soggy dish towel at Kerek’s head and then moved over to join the rest at the table, repositioning the detested floppy pink chef's hat on his head at the same time. “Besides, he won’t starve - Sunshine gets plenty of protein . . .”

 

“Considering what the rest of us heard of the workout you gave him last night, he’ll fucking waste away if all you ever give him is protein. That kind of fucking calls for carbs, man,” Dane laughed and scooped himself out a large serving of his luncheon concoction.

 

Justin blushed and focused all his attention on his plate, not saying anything but grinning nonetheless. Brian just smirked at them all with his typical tongue-in-cheek nonchalance. Neither of them denied the implications, though, and there was a round of laughter throughout the kitchen.

 

“Maybe it’s just that our sweet little Cupcake here doesn’t like Mr. Flip Hole’s cream filling. I doubt it ages well. Probably not very filling anymore either, considering the source is so ancient,” Daniel snarked in Brian’s direction, then turned and intentionally leered at Justin. “But, if HE won’t feed you, Cupcake, then I will. Especially now that we all know you’re just as enthusiastic a bottom as you are a top. Of course, I’d probably make you beg me for it first. Then again, after your performance the other day in those restraints, I figure you’d probably enjoy being tied up and having to beg me for food. Wouldn’t you, Cupcake?”

 

“That ain’t YOUR Cupcake, fuckhead,” Kerek, who’d been sitting between Justin and Daniel, immediately bristled at Daniel’s demeaning tone and spoke up before anyone else had a chance. The angry black man shoved his chair away from the table and turned to confront the muscley Asian. “If I catch you trying to pull the same shit you did on Adrien with Justin - or anyone else around here, for that matter - you’ll fucking have to deal with ME. So, just keep that in mind, Danny Boy!”

 

“Oooo! I’m shaking, Groid,”  Daniel barely looked at Kerek, his focus still fixed on the youngest blond sitting two seats over. “But Cupcake’s a big boy and, since I don’t see a collar on him, he’s free to make his own decisions about who’s cream filling he wants to get stuffed full of. Aren’t you, Cupcake,” Daniel crooned, standing up from the table and moving over so he was standing right behind Justin’s seat, his fingers trailing across the young man's pale, and now tense, shoulders. “How about it? I could teach you a thing or two about restraints - and maybe a little about pain, too - that I know you'd enjoy,” Daniel stated baldly, his hardened cock now rubbing suggestively against Justin’s shoulder as the body builder bent over to make his point.

 

There was just one tiny moment of silence before the peace of the kitchen was interrupted with a screech as several chairs were simultaneously shoved away from the table. Brian, who'd been seated on Justin's other side, was about to jump up when the unprepossessing boy put a gently restraining hand on his thigh. Brian glanced at the younger man, his eyes filled with anger as well as concern, but something in Justin's return gaze gave him pause. Then, without any appearance of being flustered at all, Justin pushed his own chair back - forcing Daniel to step back as a result - rose and turned toward the preening bully. The big Asian was several inches taller and about fifty pounds heavier than the slightly built blond boy, but Justin's fiery incandescence made it seem like they were more evenly matched.

 

"Thanks for the offer, Daniel, but I'll pass," Justin didn't raise his voice at all but everyone present could easily hear the edge of steel in it despite the polite words and muted volume. "My nutritional requirements are MORE than satisfied by my current meal plan," Justin explained while resting one hand on Brian's shoulder. "And if it ever turns out I want something more, I'm sure I can get what I need without begging. You see, I've never had to beg or bully someone to get MY needs met. You, on the other hand, had better eat up," the blond handed Daniel what was left of his plate of ketchup covered tuna noodle muck, "cause you sure as hell won't be getting any Cupcake anytime soon and, with that attitude, that tuna's the ONLY protein you'll be enjoying for quite a while. Enjoy!"   

 

"By the way," Justin turned to add as he shouldered past Daniel's bigger frame, "if you ever touch me again with your weird little prick without having first been invited to do so, I'll rip it off with my bare hands and shove it down your throat so you can get a chance to enjoy tasting your own 'cream filling'."

 

Nobody else said a thing as Justin began to stride towards the door. Daniel just stood there scowling at the plate in his hands, his mouth puckered up with anger, looking like he'd already had a particularly large and unsavory bite of the unappetizing dish. The rest of the House Boys were grinning and chuckling softly to themselves, admiring how deftly the big bully had been handed his ass by a mere boy. The quiet laughter only pissed Daniel off even more - he would have much preferred dealing with a violent response rather than having the whole scene turned around on him and being made the butt of a joke.

 

At the doorway, the imperious little blond turned and surveyed his handiwork with a nod of approval. "Come on, Brian," he ordered. "You can bring your new toy and distract me with it while I'm getting my balls waxed. I imagine that'll be less painful than sitting around here listening to this big windbag spouting more bullshit."

 

Brian’s eyebrows flew upward in amusement and he folded his lips in to staunch the incipient laughter he was struggling to hold back. He found this arrogant and feisty little Sunshine more than a little appealing. And the thoughts of what he could do to the boy with his new toy . . . With a lecherous waggle of his brows and a mischievous look around at his audience, Brian snatched up the Tenga Flip Hole toy and jogged after his retreating blond boy. He wasn’t an idiot.

 

“Shit! I fucking LOVE that little twink,” Dane couldn’t help the sound of longing in his voice as he watched the little blond strutting out followed obediently by his big bad stud.

 

“Yeah . . .” Malik’s tone mirrored his much larger friend’s. “Get in line, buddy. Get in line.”

 

SOS - Flaming red chair.gifSOS - Flaming red right.gif

 

The waxing tech was trying his very best to concentrate on his job. It wasn’t easy though. While he was busy trying to stretch the skin around Justin’s balls in order to apply the liquid wax evenly, the kid was practically writhing with ecstasy. And Brian certainly wasn’t helping. He was very energetically administering the Tenga Flip Hole to the poor boy’s dick - purportedly to distract the kid from the pain of his waxing, but really just because he loved seeing the lad all worked up and crazy.

 

“Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck . . .” Justin seemed to have lost all words other than that one, but he was applying it repeatedly and well.

 

“I’m sorry, sir,” the technician interrupted right as Brian was testing out the push pads on the outside of the cylinder, pressing each button in turn to see what kind of sensual noises he could force out of the squirming little blond. “I really can’t get the waxing strips in place the right way with you doing . . . that. Could you, please, take a bit of a break? Just until I’ve got the strips on, of course.”

 

“Sorry, Sunshine,” Brian stilled his hand and smiled down on the pretty pink pout that immediately arose on the pretty pink lips. “You heard the man. Time for a little break.”

 

“I don’t need a break, Brian. I need to cum. NOW!” Justin insisted, his hips thrusting up into the solid silver cylinder even as Brian tried to hold him down.

 

“Fuck! They weren’t kidding when they labeled that one tube of lotion ‘Wild’, were they,” Brian laughed as he tried to hold his bucking bronco boy flat on the massage table the tech was using as a waxing platform. “I’m going to have to try this myself, I guess,” Brian muttered, looking at the advertising on the side of the small sample lube bottle that said it was a ‘Sticky lotion to maximize the experience and sensitivity to the interior detailing’. “I guess there is some truth in advertising, Sunshine. This stuff seems to work pretty damn well.”

 

“I’ll say . . . *pant* . . . it’s the most . . . *pant* . . . fucking . . . *pant* . . .  amazing thing . . . *pant* . . . I’ve ever felt . . .*pant* . . . in my entire . . . *pant* . . . fucking . . . *pant* . . . life . . .” Justin gasped as he continued to strain to move his dick in and out of the masturbation toy that Brian had been wielding a moment before. “Now . . . fucking start . . . *pant*  . . . moving that thing . . . *pant* . . . thing again . . . *pant* . . . right this fucking minute . . . *pant* . . . or I’ll never let . . . *pant* . . . you  . . . *pant* . . . fuck me . . . *pant* . . . again!”

 

“Oooohhhhhhh, Sunshine,” Brian teased, well aware of the power of a Tenga from his own personal experience. “If you keep saying shit like that, I’m going to feel emasculated. You don’t really mean to say that you’d rather have me masturbate you with this inanimate toy than fuck you with my own dick. Do you?”

 

“Yes! . . . *pant* . . . That’s exactly . . .*pant* . . . what . . . *pant* . . . I mean! . . . *pant* . . . Now, MOVE!” Justin demanded with another insistent thrust of his hips.

 

Brian noted that the tech had finally finished positioning all the waxing strips. The man gave Brian a quiescent nod. Brian laughed loudly but compliantly began sliding the hard casing filled with exciting elastomer nodules and ridges up and down the boy’s large gland once more. A few minutes later, when the tech started to pull off the waxing strips, Brian pushed the top button on the casing to increase the pressure to the head of Justin’s penis and it was all but over. He didn’t think Justin even felt the wax strips being peeled off along with any errant pubic hairs as he climaxed into the toy. The blond boy was too blissed out to notice any pain from the waxing.

 

“Huh? That’s got to be the most fun ANYONE’S ever had getting waxed. I guess I’ll have to try this next time myself,” Brian commented to the tech who was smiling as well while he gathered up all his supplies.

 

Justin looked like he’d passed out on the massage table. Brian chuckled but didn’t think there was any good reason to move the boy. He could probably use the sleep, come to think of it. The beauty salon area had been set up in the small room on the second floor where Adrien and Malik used to sleep before all the beds had disappeared, and Brian thought it was safe enough to leave his blond there sleeping for a little while. The big stud leaned over and deposited one brief - admittedly overly-sentimental - kiss to the blond’s cheek before getting up to leave.

 

The technician had already cleaned up most of his things and had finished packing his gear away in a big black case in the corner while Brian was saying his goodbye. By the time Brian turned around to leave, the tech was already halfway out the door with his tote in hand. Brian paused for a moment and then turned around to retrieve the hated pink chef's hat he'd almost forgotten, which had been set aside on a nearby chair. His back was to the doorway, but out of the corner of his eye he saw a familiar dark-headed shape passing by and heard the sibilance of whispering coming from the hallway just outside. He didn't think whoever it was could see him where he was standing off to the far side of the door.

 

". . . Thanks. That was some good juice this morning. I already feel more pumped . . ." Brian easily recognized Daniel's voice despite the whispering.

 

Brian moved closer to the wall where he could hear better and not risk being seen. There was a low-voiced reply from the waxing tech, but Brian didn't catch those words since the guy's back was to him. Peeking through the crack between the frame and the door he could just glimpse Daniel's smugly grinning face.

 

"Here's my brother's number," Daniel's reply was much clearer now, and it was followed by a crinkling noise like paper being wadded up. "Rich will make sure you get paid for both this and the next delivery. Next time make sure you bring more neds and enough juice to get me through the rest of my cycle - I'd hate to fuck up my training just because I'm stuck in here with these losers for the rest of the summer." There was another inaudible reply and then the sound of both men moving away down the hall.

 

"Shit!" Brian mumbled. "THAT certainly explains a few things . . ." But before Brian had a chance to think any more about what he was going to do with this new information, his musings were interrupted by the sounds of a reawakening twink.

 

"Brian? Mmmmmm. Where'd everybody go?" Justin rolled up into a sitting position and stretched like a cat waking up from a nap in the sun. "Am I done already?"

 

"Yeah, Sunshine," Brian couldn't help feeling amused at the adorably bewildered look on the kid's face. "Your 'garden of pleasure' is once again all neatly trimmed and tidy," he teased.

 

"Wow! That was sure easier than the first time I got it done. I barely felt anything," the kid unselfconsciously ran his hand over his freshly smooth sac with a look of delight. "From now on I'm always bringing you and your toy with me if I gotta get waxed again." His hand had moved lower as he spoke, and Brian was getting goosebumps just watching as the kid's fingers trailed temptingly over a very smooth perineum and what lay beyond. "So, you wanna come over here and check me out, just to make sure the guy did his job right?" The saucy blond batted his eyes at Brian with mock innocence even as his fingers disappeared into a certain place that Brian himself longed to explore. "Yeah, I think he missed a spot. Right. Here. Oh, yeah, definitely, right here . . ."

 

The long artistic fingers had indeed found their way to an interesting spot, but Brian doubted that the thoroughness of the waxing job had anything to do with how happy the boy looked. Fuck it! Now Brian HAD to go help the kid with that tricky little spot. Not that he really minded . . .

 

big_smile.gif. big_smile.gif. big_smile.gif

"Shit, Brian," Justin complained halfheartedly as they followed the rest of the group towards the assembly area in the Greatroom. "I've already cum at LEAST ten times in the last twenty-four hours. There can't possibly be even a single drop of semen left in my body. Both my dick AND my ass feel like they've been rubbed raw. There's no way I could come again tonight even for YOU. I'm so doomed to lose whatever tonight's challenge is."

 

"Poor Sunshine," Brian chuckled at the boy's plight even though he was in a similar predicament. "All fucked out and it isn't even seven o'clock in the evening. I would have figured an eighteen year old to have more stamina than that."

 

"Fuck you," the little boy toy beamed a knowing smiłe at him. "If you're not just as fucked out as I am, I'll eat that stupid pink chef's hat of yours. We're BOTH doomed."

 

Looking around at the other contestants - most of whom appeared to have used their day of rest much more wisely than Brian and Justin had, considering how fresh and energetic they all looked - Brian had to concede that the kid might have a point. His own dick felt pretty sore and he wasn't sure he'd be much use if the evening's challenge involved anything more strenuous than sitting on the couch.

 

He was only mildly shocked that the little energizer bunny boy standing next to him had succeeded in wearing him out - a feat no one else had ever accomplished. But one more quick glance at the exquisitely rounded bubble butt that graced that lithe frame was all the explanation needed. Luckily, the boy had no idea just how dangerous that particular attribute was. And Brian wasn't about to start complaining no matter how tired he felt right that instant. There were certainly worse fates than being completely fucked out, even if it did mean he was likely to perform poorly in this night's games. He could truthfully say he had NO regrets.

 

Wallowing in his state of blissful exhaustion, Brian didn't bother to listen very closely to all of The Master's usual hoopla about the evening Challenge. When the name of the night's game was announced - Blow The Man Down! - he almost groaned aloud. Just the thought of a blow job made him cringe. Brian wasn't sure he could even get it up again tonight, let alone actually come. And from the sounds of it, the night's proceedings would involve a LOT of blow jobs. How the fuck was he going to do this without totally humiliating himself?

 

". . . A 69 Showdown! A true test of your oral skills" The Master was raving about his game, but Brian was almost too busy worrying to listen. "This will be a single elimination blow job tornament. Pairs will be selected randomly. The rules are simple - you and your partner will give each other reciprocal blow jobs and whoever gets the OTHER off first wins."

 

That perked Brian up nicely. So, the challenge was to see who could give the better blow job? Which, in essence, meant that the first man to cum LOST. He smiled over at Justin and got a return grin. It looked like their mutual fucked-outness wasn't going to be a problem after all!

 

The masked servant quickly fired up his bingo ball machine and fished out the names and pairings for the first round: Dane & Kerek, Justin & Paal and Malik & Daniel. Brian was the odd man out and got to sit out this first heat. The couples all moved off towards the big black leather chaise lounge chairs, which had made another reappearance, and at the servant's signal they all started to suck.

 

It was a given that this particular group of guys contained some pretty talented cocksuckers. In some cases it would have been a close race to see who had the most skilled mouth. But, there were a couple of ringers in the group that night, so it wasn't as tough a competition as it might normally have been. Justin easily outlasted Paal, who probably never stood a chance once the boy got his full pouty lips around the big Indian's long cock. And after what he'd overheard earlier in the day, Brian wasn't surprised when Daniel didn't come first in spite of Mal's excellent services. The last pair also proved to be predictable, with Dane turning to putty in Kerek's experienced mouth.

 

The second round selections ended up being Daniel & Kerek and Brian & Justin. Brian smiled as he laid back on the closest chaise and beckoned to the blond boy with one crooked finger and a come hither smile. Justin shook his head at the attempted seduction, but was nevertheless sporting an indulgent smile of his own as he sauntered over to join Brian.

 

"Sorry, Brian, but not even The Magnificent Mr. Pokey is gonna do it for me tonight. I'm afraid you're going down," Justin advised as he kissed Brian's lips briefly before climbing aboard the chaise and turning to face the foot of the long chair.

 

Brian promptly slapped Justin's exposed posterior, delivering a sharp, stinging blow that immediately drew everyone's attention.

 

"Ow! What the fuck, Brian?" the irate blond imp exclaimed, shooting an angry look over his shoulder at the smirking brunet.

 

"What did I tell you about giving my cock a stupid nickname, Sunshine?"

 

"You said to come up with a new nickname and that I had to put the word 'Magnificent' in it," Justin replied sassily. "And I did. He's now 'The Magnificent Mr. Pokey'."

 

Brian's only response was to swat Justin's ass a second time.

 

"Hey! Stop that!" Justin ordered loudly. "That's spousal abuse, you know. If you keep that up after we're married I'll take the kids and divorce your ass!"

 

"You are SUCH an annoying twat! If you don't behave I'm calling the whole wedding off," Brian huffed, all the while enjoying the snickers from their audience and the teasing grin on the face of the impudent Cupcake Boy. "Of course, that would probably break poor Mikey's heart, but I refuse to marry anyone who makes fun of my cock no matter how good of a cook you are."

 

*Ahem* The servant cleared his throat to get everyone's attention so they could proceed with the Challenge. Justin and Brian grinned at each other before moving so they were better situated for the pending competition. Brian made a mental note to remember to punish the little nickname bandit later. After he'd proven that HIS cock was nothing to scoff at or give demeaning nicknames to. "Gentlemen, you may begin!" The servant announced, cutting off Brian's train of thought about just HOW to punish the brat.

 

Justin, who was kneeling on top of Brian's supine form, immediately began licking and nibbling at the mostly flaccid, but still Magnificent, Mr. Pokey. Considering how minimal the kid's experience in the Art of Cocksucking was, Brian was truly amazed at how good the boy was at this task. Brian found himself rising from the expert attentions regardless of how tired he'd thought he was. Justin's tongue was licking up the sides of his shaft like it was a lollipop, each long swipe ending with a juicy slurp at the tip followed by smacking kisses to the most sensitive areas along the head and ridges. Brian was getting off almost more from the voracious sounds Justin was making than the sensations along his dick.

 

Brian tried his best to ignore the noisy activities of his partner and instead concentrate on his own actions. He himself had opted to skip over the preliminaries and had instead gone for the wholesale engulfment approach - his working theory being that Justin's cock was probably already so sensitized from their prior activities that he wouldn't need any foreplay. Brian DID get a gratifyingly loud gasp of pleasure out of the lad as he swallowed the pretty pink cock whole. Then the experienced older man proceeded to pull out all the best Cocksucking tricks he knew.

 

Unfortunately, Brian quickly came to the conclusion that his approach had a few serious problems. First of all, he kept getting distracted by the deliciously noisy goings on down at his own crotch - all that slurping and licking and kissing and loud 'mmmmmm's made it rather hard to concentrate. Secondly, despite Brian's widely touted lack of a gag reflex and years of experience, the kid's relatively large cock with its extra-plump head was giving him trouble. In the position in which he was lying - beneath the boy, with that thick tube steak thrusting down his throat at such an odd angle, Brian didn't have much control and was finding it rather tough to breathe. And thirdly . . . Brian was sure there had been a thirdly somewhere but he couldn't quite remember what it was because . . . Fuck! That felt so damn good . . . The kid's tongue . . . His fat, pouty lips . . . Shit, how does he do THAT . . . The kid sucks like a Hoover on steroids . . .  Gahhhhhhhhhh!

 

Apparently The Magnificent Mr. Pokey didn't know that he was supposed to be all fucked out. He hadn't been informed about any Challenge or that he wasn't supposed to be enjoying himself quite so much. He rather liked Cupcake Boy's attentions. And, being the single minded and Magnificent beast that he was, he rarely paid attention to anything other than his own pleasure anyway. He WAS The Magnificent Mr. Pokey after all - he didn't have to take into consideration the desires of the rest of the body, especially not those of an extraneous appendage like the head.

 

Which explained why Brian's brain short circuited right about the time The Magnificent Mr. Pokey shot his load.

 

It also explained why Brian was still lying on the chaise, unable to say anything other than 'Gahhhh', when the last round of the showdown competition began.

 

The final competitors - Justin and Daniel - approached each other warily. Justin was still pissed off at Daniel over their lunchtime encounter. If there had been any way out of it, Justin wouldn't get within fifty feet of that asswipe's dick. But Justin wasn't about to let scum like Daniel get the best of HIM. And, although the last thing he really wanted to do was give THIS man pleasure, Justin wanted to win this competition more than anything else.

 

Which meant he'd have to give Daniel the best fucking blow job of the creep's pathetic life.

 

Fine. So be it. Justin would do what he had to do. He just hoped there was a bucket of mouthwash close by so he could wash the taste out of his mouth as soon as he was done.

 

Justin heaved a deep sigh. He looked over at the rest of the boys for support and then started to walk toward the chaise that had been moved to the center of the room. Before he took more than a step, however, Kerek grabbed his arm and pulled him aside.

 

Putting his head close to Justin's ear, the seasoned professional began to whisper. "When you're almost done and you think he's close, use your teeth. Not hard, but enough so he feels it."

 

"Really?" Justin was skeptical, remembering how Daniel had gone off on Adrien for just that offense at the beginning of the summer.

 

"Definitely. He LIKES pain. He'll get off on it," Kerek advised. "Trust me. I know the type. I should've done it myself but it didn't occur to me until just now. It's likely the only way he CAN get off."

 

"Okay. Thanks!" Justin offered his friend a grateful sunshiney smile and headed off to meet this latest challenge.

 

Brian, who had managed to regain most of his wits by this point, sat up on the chaise and scowled at the sight of his Sunshine with the big Asian bully boy. He had to force himself to stay seated when the two competitors started things off with a disagreement about how to arrange themselves - Daniel insisting that HE was always on top no matter what the activity. Brian knew his feisty twink could likely handle it, but he still felt like jumping up and rushing over to protect the kid. Of course, that would severely piss Justin off, and Brian knew it, so he stayed seated but ground his teeth in frustration anyway.

 

Right about the time the disagreement looked like it was going to get heated and Brian thought he'd have to butt in, Malik straddled the chair behind Brian, slid down so he was sitting with his smaller, solid body pressed to Brian's back and wrapped his dark arms comfortingly around the struggling stud's chest. "He's doing fine by himself," Mal whispered into Brian's ear, resting his chin on the skinny shoulder. "He can do this. He'll be just fine. Watch."

 

Brian growled a little disbelieving 'hmph' noise deep in his throat, but let his body relax back against the strength he felt holding him up from behind. It felt really good to know he had a friend like Mal who seemed to understand his frustration and who had his back - literally. He was already grateful to this seemingly staunch supporter for the way Mal had talked him through his reconciliation with Justin the night before. And now here the kid was again, intuiting Brian's frustration and giving comfort and support in a way that not even the usually standoffish stud could object to.

 

This was new. Brian had never had a friend like Malik before. Of course he also hadn't really ever spent much time with anyone he'd fucked before - not after he was done with their body. And he'd never opened himself up emotionally to anyone other than Mikey, at least not the way he seemed to be doing around the group of House Boys he was supposed to be competing against. But the long-term, enforced symbiosis that was fostered amongst them by the Summer of Sin - living so closely, fucking each other repeatedly and still having to deal with each other day in and day out - made that type of intimacy not only possible but unavoidable. Brian thought he might even get used to the idea of friends like Malik if he stuck around long enough.

 

Brian let himself relax back into Mal's calming embrace while he watched the conclusion of the evening Challenge. He didn't like seeing his Sunshine with that creep Daniel. He also worried that Justin seemed to have been chosen as Danny Boy's next target. But Brian knew there was little he could do about it right that second. And knowing that Malik and the others were all watching out for their little Cupcake too did help relieve some of the pressure.

 

Daniel had won the argument about how they'd arrange themselves and had subsequently crawled over the top of a reclining Justin. In contrast to the enthusiastic kid's usual joy when confronted with anything related to sex, Justin now looked pissed off and just a little disgusted. He was eyeing Daniel's dick with the utmost distaste. Brian felt bad for him. He wouldn't really want to have that thing in his mouth either. But, when the servant announced it was time to start, the brave boy opened wide and went to work anyways.

 

From where he was sitting, it wasn't easy for Brian to see exactly what was going on - Daniel's big meaty thigh obscured most of Justin's face. All he could see was a shock of silky blond hair bobbing around and the long, delicate fingers of Justin's hands gripping tightly around those beefed up thighs. From the look on Daniel's face, though, it appeared that whatever Justin was doing was being done well. Dan seemed to be having just as much difficulty concentrating on his end of things as Brian had when he'd been at the kid's blow job mercy. Brian knew that if anyone could make a juice pig like Daniel spurt, it would be that tenacious twink.

 

It seemed to take a lot longer than usual before there were any noticeable results. But little by little Justin appeared to be making 'head' way. Daniel's own bobbing and sucking started to get erratic and he began to pause for longer and longer intervals before he'd shake himself as if just then remembering what he was supposed to be doing. Justin meanwhile was doggedly going about his business, taking almost no notice of his partner's efforts. Brian approved of the kid's ability to concentrate. And at the same time, the rest of the House Boys had formed an impromptu cheerleading squad and struck up a hushed chant of "Cupcake! Cupcake! Cupcake!" in support of their champion - which appeared to further distract poor Daniel.

 

It didn't take much longer after that. Whatever Justin was doing with his tongue - and Brian had a very good idea just what the kid was capable of - was evidently enough to arouse even the likes of Dead Dick Daniel. The muscle man's breathing got more and more erratic and he completely gave up on his own sucking agenda. He was panting and sweating and even let out a couple of small whimpers. Then, all of a sudden, Daniel's body went rigid, his breath held and his head arched backward. Which was then followed immediately by Daniel's scream of painful pleasure as he vaulted off the chaise with his dick twitching and streams of cum shooting out all over the place even as he tried to flee from a triumphantly grinning blond boy.

 

The shouts of glee from the Cupcake Glee Squad were deafening. They practically swamped Justin where he was still lying prone on the big leather chair. There was a lot of fist bumping and high fives and loud congratulations. So much so that it almost drowned out Daniel's hollers of protest to the servant.

 

"He fucking BIT ME!" Daniel's very vocal complaints finally broke through the noise of the impending celebration. "Look! You can see the fucking teeth marks on my dick! You're not going to let him get away with that are you?"

 

The servant shrugged and looked like he was trying really hard not to laugh. "You got off, so what are you complaining about?"

 

"He BIT me! You're not going to allow that, are you? That's not . . ."

 

"If you were planning to finish that sentence by claiming 'it's not FAIR'," Brian interrupted Daniel's rant, "you might want to add a little foot stomping, ball your fists up on your hips and pout a bit more. It'll make your impression of a whining preschooler much more believable."

 

*Eerrrggggghhhhhh!* Daniel growled in frustration. He glared around at all the faces now staring at him. Several of the House Boys were openly laughing at him by this point. Not even the masked servant showed any sympathy for his supposed grievance. And that little brat, Justin, was standing there gloating victoriously. It didn't look like anybody cared one iota about Daniel's little snit.

 

With his rage now boiling over, Daniel stomped over to the grinning blond boy and snarled into his smug face. "FUCK YOU, BLONDIE!" He poked an accusatory finger into the porcelain smooth chest causing Justin to fall back a step. "Nobody fucks with me like that and gets away with it. NOBODY! I'm gonna wipe that arrogant smile off your sniveling little face, Cupcake!"  

 

"Back off, Daniel," Kerek was there, protectively shouldering himself between Justin and his attacker, before anyone else was even really aware what was going on.

 

"Stay outta this, Spook!" Daniel spat the words in Kerek's face but was still focused almost totally on the small blond boy behind the taller black man. "This is between me and the toothy twink here."

 

"I told you this morning, dickhead, that I wasn't going let you pull any shit with Justin," Kerek's tone was calm and controlled but dripped with venom. "So you can either back off right now or go through me to get to him."

 

"And me," Dane had arrived and imposed his impressive bulk into the space just behind Kerek.

 

And then everyone else was there too. Brian and Malik were at the back, flanking Justin. Even the normally pacifistic Paal was there, standing right next to Dane, shielding Justin with his own well-muscled body. All of the House Boys standing together, united against Daniel.

 

"Is there a problem," the big beefy servant finally stepped up to intervene. "I'm sure I don't have to remind you that, per The Master's orders, any overt aggression or violence is grounds for expulsion. But I'm sure that's NOT going to be necessary here. Right, gentlemen?"

 

All eyes were on Daniel whose face had gone a particularly unattractive shade of puce by this point. You could almost see the waves of anger radiating off his overheated skin. But faced with the threat of being kicked out, not to mention the joint opposition of the six men all standing up to him, Daniel had no outlet for his impotent anger.

 

With a resounding 'Ahhhhhhhggggghhhhh', the frustrated bully shot one last withering glare at the blond brat who'd caused all this, then turned on his heel, kicked the nearby chaise over onto its side and stomped off alone with his rage.

 

Brian put his arm across Justin's shaking shoulders and gave a tentative squeeze as they watched Daniel disappear out the patio door. "Congratulations, Sunshine. It looks like you just made yourself a real enemy."

 

"Fuck!" was the only response Justin managed.

 

SOS - Flaming red chair.gifSOS - Flaming red right.gif

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

8/22/15 - Credit for the 'Blow The Man Down' game idea goes to Nichelle Wellesly. Thanks for the inspiration. Apologies are offered for including several racial slurs in this chapter - please understand that I would never condone the use of such terms myself, but the context of the story as well as Daniel's character called for it here. I'm sorry if anyone is offended although no offense was meant. Also, thanks go out to Samcdee & Soirsagrey for all their online suggestions and help while I was writing this chapter. TAG