- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

I'm sorta desperate to finish this story by the end of the summer so I've skipped ahead a few days . . . don't think it's going to help much though since I got a little distracted by the content and didn't get much plot development done. . .  Oh well. I hope you like it anyway! TAG

 

*****PWP Warning - Three-way sex and Double Penetration - please don't read if this might offend you.*****

 

 

 

SOS - Red Lounge.pngSOS - Beach Ball.GIFRed Loung left.png

 

Chapter 35 - Double the Pleasure, Double the Fun. (Thursday, June 16th).

 

“Wakey, wakey, little Cupcakey!” Malik’s annoying morning person habits were really too much and must be stopped immediately, Brian thought with a grunt as he rolled over and tried to ignore the two twinks.

 

“G’way!” The blond twink didn’t sound very amused either.

 

"Can't. You have to get up. We're on Blow Patrol today, remember. Twelve straight hours of on demand blow jobs - you, me and anybody who wants to shove their dick down our throats," Malik explained, still trying without much success to roll Justin out of bed. "You've got exactly . . . thirteen minutes now, to get up and get a shower before we're officially on duty."

 

"Unnnnn. I don't wanna give any more blow jobs. My lips are still chapped from last Monday," Justin whined and rolled back closer to Brian, trying to use his larger body as an anchor to keep himself from being physically rousted from the bed.

 

"Hey, it was your brilliant idea to eat that whole gallon of ice cream right before last night's Challenge. So it's your fault we were both too full and lost at Jizz Pong. Now get your fat ass out of bed, cause I'm NOT doing Blow Patrol by myself," Malik demanded insistently.

 

"Stop laughing, Brian," Justin could feel the amused vibrations from his bed anchor and took offense.

 

"I can't help it, Sunshine," Brian rolled back over and began to chuckle in earnest. "Your face was such an interesting shade of green right before you threw up all over the ping pong table. They've probably got the reruns of that up on YouTube already. Bet it goes viral: 'Puking Porn Star'."

 

"Fuck! Thanks a lot for being so understanding and supportive, Brian," Justin slugged the laughing brunet in the shoulder and finally let Malik pull him out of the bed. "You just wait - I'm pretty good with photoshop you know, and I could always include some pretty good blackmail photos when we send out the wedding invites. In fact, you might actually look really good in a powder blue tux with a ruffled shirt."

 

"You wouldn't dare," Brian gasped in mock horror at the very idea.

 

"Don't try me, dear," Justin warned teasingly as Mal tugged at his arm.

 

"Come ON!" Malik seemed to be losing his patience. "You two can continue planning your fake wedding later. Right now you REALLY need a shower - or would you rather walk around all day covered in dried flakes of Brian's cum while you're giving endless blow jobs?"

 

Justin looked down at the crusty mess on his abdomen, scratched off a flaky white patch and conceded that Mal probably did have a point. "Okay . . ." he gave up and followed his dark skinned friend towards the bathroom. "Just wish I was wearing some clothes so I could carry around a Chapstick . . ."

 

"Have fun blowing the castle, boys!" Brian waved goodbye to his twinks and then rolled back into the pillows for another hour of sleep.

 

SOS - Blue Lounge.pngSOS - Blue Lounge.pngSOS - Blue Lounge.png

 

When Brian finally did make his way downstairs more than an hour later, he found both Malik and Justin on their knees - Justin's lips wrapped around Dane's meaty member and Mal's around Kerek's - fulfilling their Blow Patrol duties.

 

"Ahhhhh. Nothing like getting sucked off first thing in the morning to get your day off to a great start, wouldn't you agree Big D?" Kerek asked.

 

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck . . . Yeah!" Was Dane's reply as he shot what sounded like a huge load down the little blond's throat. "Thank you, Cupcake!" He patted the shaggy blond top as the boy wiped his mouth and collapsed back onto his heels.

 

"Here, Sunshine," Brian smiled and handed the kid a hand towel and a stick of Chapstick that he'd brought with him from the upstairs bathroom.

 

"Thanks!" Justin beamed him back a grateful smile, then turned to show off his presents to Malik and Kerek. "See, guys? You said he didn't really care and was just marrying me for the sex. But he really does love me. He brought me Chapstick AND a cum towel! He's so romantic!"

 

"Um, sorry, Sunshine," Brian shrugged and tried to look serious. "But I really am only interested in you for your ass . . . Well, that plus the fact that you're going to have my babies and promised to cook for me."

 

"No way," Justin climbed to his feet shaking an admonitory finger in Brian's face. "We agreed YOU were going to have the babies, Stud . . ."

 

The flickering of the lights interrupted the ongoing banter at this point, which was probably a good thing since the rest of the house was getting tired of hearing about the fake wedding plans and the endless debate over who was going to pop out these miraculous babies. Brian and Justin looked at the pained looks on the others' faces and laughed quietly. At least THEY found themselves wildly amusing.

 

"Welcome back to another Threesome Thursday, my children," The Master's voice droned a few moments after they were all assembled as usual. "However, for today's competition, instead of my servants picking out random groups, I've decided to let you Boys choose your own threesomes. Hopefully, this will inspire you to even greater heights of sexual creativity. Keep in mind that all of you are expected to participate in at least one grouping, but you're free to perform as many times as you like - time permitting - so long as no two threesomes have exactly the same participants. The winning group will be chosen by our online viewers. Now, off you go, children. Go plan something truly spectacular for me!"

 

All the House Boys stood around eying each other but not saying much for the next couple of minutes. Everyone was calculating who they'd like to have in their threesome and what 'spectacular' fucking they could come up with. The possibilities were pretty much endless but how far some would be willing to go was questionable.

 

"Brian, I have an idea I'd like to try . . ." Justin was one of the first to speak up, although even he sounded a little unsure.

 

"I've got a couple ideas myself, Sunshine," Brian was leering like a maniac already. "If you help me with my idea, I'll help you with yours."

 

"But, I didn't think we could have the same partners," Justin worried.

 

"As long as your third isn't the same as my third, we should be fine. We CAN go twice," Brian proposed. "Who were you thinking of?"

 

"Dane," Justin answered, looking a bit bashful and yet excited too, as he named the third man he wanted.

 

"That could be promising. So what did you have in mind, Sunshine?"

 

"I think I'm ready . . . I want to let him fuck me. Only . . . Well, if you could be there to help, you know?" The adorable lusty bashfulness was killing Brian.

 

"I agree. I think you're ready. So, let's go get our first third and see what he says," Brian put a hand to the small of Justin's back and guided his curious twink towards the giant blond burrito wielder.

 

"Fuck YEAH!" Was the enthusiastic response they got when they'd managed to pull Dane aside a couple minutes later. "Sign me up, Cupcake!"

 

"As if there was ANY doubt - he's been wanting into your ass from day one, Sunshine," Brian mumbled, slightly less excited by the idea than his partners seemed to be.

 

But, Brian did understand why the boy wanted to try this - his twink always enjoyed new experiences and he could see that the kid looked on Dane and his meat truncheon as just another challenge to be met and conquered. He would help the lascivious lad to clear this hurdle and then, hopefully, the urge would be out of the kid's system. Brian couldn't compete with the giant if the kid turned into a permanent size queen. But, he didn't think that was likely. At least he hoped it wasn't.

 

While the two tow-heads continued to strategize, Brian stepped over to make sure their group was put on the roster being compiled by the latest masked servant. Then, he quickly moved off to bend Kerek's ear about his second proposed threesome. If anyone here could pull that one off, it was the experienced rentboy with the elastic ass. Just what Brian needed for his plans.

sunshine.gif

 

Brian, Justin and Dane were third up on the day's agenda. The prior two groups hadn't been all that exciting, so the two golden boys were hopeful that their performance would stand out. Brian didn't comment since he had bigger plans for later in the day.

 

Once it was their turn in the Passion Pit, they readily moved into the positions they'd agreed on before. Justin kneeled facing the headboard where someone had conveniently installed stout leather handles. Dane crawled up on the bed and kneeled right behind him. Brian stood off to the side, ready to assist and guide the others until it was his turn to join in.  

 

"You ready, Cupcake?" Dane asked, his usually booming voice now quiet and almost reverent.

 

"As I'll ever be," Justin, on the other hand, sounded nervous but resolved.

 

Brian handed the big guy an extra-large condom and the big pump-top bottle of lube. "Don't be stingy," the slightly protective older man ordered. "He's always fucking tight. You'll need to take your time and make sure he's well prepped. And for fuck's sake, go slow!"

 

“I KNOW what I’m doing Mr. Pokey,” Dane replied testily as he ripped open the condom package and rolled the sheath onto his whopping big Wonder Wang. “Don’t worry, Cupcake. I’ll take it nice and easy on you . . . this time.”

 

The big guy leaned down and left a tender kiss on each round of the pleasingly plump posterior before letting his tongue glide downward to naturally lubricate the pretty pink pucker hiding in between those pale cheeks. Brian, meanwhile, slid onto the bed between Justin and the headboard, figuring he could at least distract the kid for a bit since he wasn’t really needed at the other end of the production just yet. Justin didn’t seem to mind getting kissed at both ends at the same time and eagerly joined in with some tongue work of his own as his lips were kept busy by his brunet lover.

 

Brian let things go on at that slower pace for a good five minutes before he decided it was time to move on. They only had an hour before the next group arrived, after all. And Justin’s ass wasn’t going to fuck itself . . .

 

“He’s got to be wet enough down there, Big Man,” Brian spoke up. “I think he’s probably ready and I’m not getting any younger here boys. I propose we move on to the main event.” Brian raised Justin’s chin and looked deep into his boy’s eyes to make sure he truly did want this. “Ready?” he asked.

 

Justin nodded and took a deep breath but didn’t say anything. Brian nodded in turn to Dane who raised up on his haunches with his huge pork poker in hand, quickly applied another palmful of lube and then lined himself up. Then, with exquisite slowness, the Big Friendly Giant pushed himself inside the almost virgin hole.

 

“Uhhhh,” Justin’s eyes popped wide and he started panting almost at once. Brian figured it was probably nerves as much as anything, but still, Dane was pretty big and he knew it would be a stretch for the younger man. “Fuck, fuck, fuck . . .”

 

“Shhh! You’re doing fine, Sunshine,” Brian tried to quell any panic before it started. He rubbed Justin’s shoulders and kissed him some more. “Stop for a sec, Dane,” Brian ordered brusquely. “Just relax and push back and you’ll be fine, Sunshine. And tell us when you’re ready for more. You don’t have to rush.”

 

“Oh, fuck," Dane was panting almost as much as Justin was by that point. “You weren’t fucking kidding about how tight he is. This is fucking amazing.”

 

Brian kissed the bubblegum pink lips again to reassure both the boy and himself that this had been a good idea. The familiar touch did seem to calm the shaky boy. Within just a few more moments he seemed much more relaxed and ready to try for more. With another nod to the Big Kielbasa, Brian indicated that it was okay to proceed.

 

Little by little, they worked together - all three of them - until Dane was fully seated and Justin was at least as relaxed and ready as he was going to be. Brian held him firmly by the shoulders and continued kissing him as Dane started to rock slowly in and out of the tightest ass he’d ever experienced. And within just a few minutes, everything seemed to be working perfectly.

 

With one last, deep, tongue thrusting kiss, Brian got up and moved around to a position behind the other two. His preparations took a lot less time than Dane’s had since he already knew the big bad giant was an experienced bottom boy. Brian slid a condom on his own dick, used a couple of slicked up fingers to shove some lube up the well broken-in butt hole and was inside Dane’s ass in less than a minute. Now it was time for the real show.

 

With Brian setting the pace everything ran quite smoothly. He made sure he didn’t ram into Dane as hard as he normally would have out of deference for the inexperienced lad on the other end, but he didn’t hold back either. Dane was happily blissed out as the middle part of the fuck sandwich and was grunting and groaning ecstatically as both his prostate and his cock were stimulated at the same time. Justin had adjusted enough by now that he was finally enjoying himself as well. And so the trio merrily bopped along, balls slapping together and moans echoing off the walls in a pornographic symphony of pleasure that was sure to please the online viewers.

 

When Brian judged that the moaning had reached an expected level, indicating that all parties were ready to wrap things up, he flexed his butt cheeks, adjusted his angle and picked up the pace. The groan of pleasure this elicited from Dane would have been comical if it wasn't so deeply erotic. And, because of Brian's changes, Dane was pushed forward a bit himself, which also altered the angle at which he was entering Justin, engendering a whole new round of moaning from that source as well.

 

"Music to my ears!" Brian enthused as the erotic chorus doubled in volume. "Now, Dane, if you wouldn't mind reaching around and grabbing Sunshine's dick - I think four or five good strokes should do the trick nicely," Brian directed breathlessly.

 

Brian, long-time orgy master that he was, was correct in his assessment of the situation. With the addition of Dane's large warm hand running up and down his cock, Justin's stimulation level rocketed off the charts. His consciousness collapsed in on itself until the entire focus of his being was centered on the one tiny spot of electrical fire at the base of his spine. Then, giving in to the pulsing need, his world exploded in a conflagration of zapping jolts of pleasure that threw his body into delicious convulsions. It didn't take long for the wildfire of sensation to spread through his contracting anal muscles to Dane's big Man Meat and thence on to set Brian's nerves alight as well. Finally, with a huge crescendo of passionate groans, they all cascaded over the brink of pleasure and landed in a pile of sweaty, sated, cum-scented, maleness sprawled atop the purple velvet covers of the bed.

 

Brian came around quicker than the other two. He pulled the full condom off his dick and tossed it aside then shoved and shoved at the giant-sized shoulder still slumped awkwardly across the more delicately framed boy on the bottom of the dogpile. Justin was lying there with his face buried so deeply in the pillows that Brian was worried he wouldn't be able to breathe. He pried the boy's hands away from their death grip on the leather handles of the headboard, rolled the small frame over and then tenderly scooped the boy into his arms. Justin's breath was coming out along with small, whimpering *uhn* noises that could be either pleasure or pain or both.

 

"Hey, Sunshine," Brian wiped a trickle of sweat off the pale forehead and then let his fingers trail down to rest on the bee-stung lips. "You're okay. Shhh. You did great. You're okay. You're okay." Brian kept repeating this mantra, adding in a comforting kiss every now and then, until the blond-lashed eyelids finally fluttered open and the crystal blue eyes smiled up at him. "There's my good boy. How do you feel, Sunshine?"

 

"Tired, but good. Really good." Then the blue eyes flickered to the side, catching a glimpse of the larger blond who'd been hovering, a little concerned, on Justin's other side. "AND fucking sore!" He added with a quiet laugh directed at Dane. "But in a very good way," he said to relieve his friend's frown of chagrin. "And hungry. What's for lunch? I'm starving!"

 

SOS - Flaming red chair.gif

 

Brian and Justin's second threesome wasn't scheduled until the last slot of the afternoon. That left them with plenty of time to rest up and recuperate. Which, in Justin's case, meant the boy had time to wolf down three of the grilled salmon steaks being offered that day for lunch while being constantly fussed over and coddled by a contrite Dane as well as most of the other residents.

 

Brian sat nearby and silently watched all the bother with an indulgent smile. They all treated the kid like some pampered pet - and Justin let them - but Brian knew that the waifish-looking blond boy really had a hidden core of steel. Which didn't stop Justin from hamming it up for the benefit of his audience, who doted on him, bringing him desserts and snacks all afternoon, making sure he was comfortably enthroned on the couch with a cold drink and offering to fetch and carry anything the kid needed. It also effectively got the boy out of Blow Patrol duty for the rest of the day. Everyone other than Brian, and maybe Malik, seemed to overlook that fact, though.

 

Justin's only real non-fan was, of course, Daniel, who'd been silently glowering at the boy all week. There hadn't been any more actual confrontations, but everyone could sense the simmering hatred the man radiated. Today seemed to be especially bad - while everyone else was rushing to cater to Justin's every need, Daniel just stood there scowling at the boy. The look on Daniel's face made Brian more than uneasy but he didn't know what to do about it.

 

After what he'd heard on Monday, Brian had thought about turning the troublemaker in, but hesitated because he had no real proof of the creep's drug use. All he really had was one overheard conversation and a lot of speculation. Without any concrete evidence, he didn't think Ted would take any action against the guy. And if Daniel wasn't kicked out even after Brian spoke up, it would just make the big brute even more difficult to live with. He was already determined to get revenge on Brian, Justin and Kerek for various real and imagined slights, and that alone was causing huge disruptions for everyone in the Residence. The last thing Brian wanted to do was make things worse.

 

So Brian wasn't really all that surprised when Daniel approached Justin a couple hours later and demanded a blow job. Justin's expression of utter disgust at the proposition didn't help matters. Nor did the fact that at least two other House Boys immediately jumped up and ran to protect Justin, which just seemed to infuriate Daniel even more.

 

"You're supposed to be on Blow Patrol today, Bitch," a disgruntled Daniel demanded. "I want blown and it's your job, so get on your knees and start sucking. And if you dare touch me with your teeth this time, Cupcake, I'll knock them out of your skull," Daniel added with a sneering smile, spitting out the nickname as if it burned his tongue.

 

"Justin's still resting," Malik hopped up and tried to intervene, "but I'll blow you instead."

 

"Un uh. I want the blond bitch," Daniel insisted, grabbing at Justin's shoulder to pull the boy off the couch and onto the floor at his feet.

 

Brian started to shield Justin, but once again Kerek was there before him. "I've had just about enough of you, Rice Paddy," the tall, lean black man snarled. "You need to fucking back off and leave Justin alone. He doesn't want anything to do with your weird little winky, and who could blame him. So, you can take Mal up on his rather generous offer, or go take care of yourself, but either way you're not getting anything from my boy here. Got it?"

 

"Outta my fucking way, Groid!" Daniel growled, bumping his muscle-bound chest against Kerek's taller but leaner frame. "Either the kid sucks me off or he's out of the game. That's the rules. And you've got no say in it so butt the fuck out!"

 

Brian's hands were already balling into fists as he prepared to step in and back Kerek up. Dane was moving closer as well and Justin himself even looked ready to throw a punch or two. Brian could tell Daniel was itching for a fight though and didn't really care how many he had to take on. He just wanted to hit something. Anything.

 

"Excuse me, gentlemen," the brawny masked servant interrupted an instant before the first punch was thrown. "We're ready for the next group down in the Passion Pit." He gave a pro forma glance at the clipboard he was holding and then looked back up at the House Boys. "Brian, Kerek and Justin - you're up. Better get downstairs before you're late."

 

With one last glare at his adversary, Kerek took three wary steps backward before turning towards the stairs. Brian made sure Justin was moving in the same direction and then he too followed. There was a collective sigh of relief from everyone else.

 

"This isn't over, Sambo!" Daniel called after them, unwilling to let things die down before he'd gotten in the last testosterone-laden word.

 

imageedit_12_2055892374.gif

 

"I'm gonna fucking kill him before the end of the summer!" Kerek was still fuming even several minutes after they'd made it down the stairs.

 

"Yeah, and get yourself tossed out of here in the process?" Brian, the realist, tried to insert some logic.

 

"It would almost be worth it if I could just land one really good punch and wipe that sniveling, superior look off his smarmy face," Kerek was pacing up and down the hallway outside the Passion Pit while they waited for the servants to finish tidying up the room before their turn started.

 

"It's not worth it. You know his type. He'd still be a colossal ass afterwards and you'd be out on your broke ass with nothing to show for it," Brian reasoned. "But right now, you need to forget about Daniel and concentrate on the three of us winning this little Challenge. Who knows, maybe the reward will be something you can use to torture the asswipe with tomorrow."

 

"Shit, it would take an electric cattle prod to get through to that meathead," Kerek opined, but took a deep breath and visibly tried to calm himself.

 

Just then the door to the Pit opened and Brian quickly ushered them all inside, already so focused on his plans that the Daniel Problem was pushed aside.

 

"So what exactly are we doing this time, Brian?" The youngest member of the group asked, glad to be moving on from the topic of their resident bully. "You never did get around to telling me what this big plan of yours was. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with my ass, though. I think it's gonna be out of commission for at least the rest of the day."

 

"No worries, Sunshine. As long as your dick is still functional, I think we'll be fine," Brian reassured the boy. "All you need to do is hop up here, lie down on your back and play with yourself for a minute or two till I've got everything else ready. I think you can handle that, right?"

 

"And if he can't HANDLE it, I certainly can," Kerek offered as he joined Justin on the bed, reclining next to the blond boy and taking Justin's hefty cock in his own long fingers.

 

*Mmmmmm* Justin moaned appreciatively as Kerek leaned in and applied his full, dusty rose lips to the task of nibbling and nipping along the length of Justin's long, pale neck. "I think I like this plan of yours, Brian."

 

"Oh, trust me! It gets even better," Brian grinned as he placed condoms and lube on the purple coverlet next to the recumbent pair then knelt on the bed himself.

 

Before moving on though, Brian paused and took a moment to admire the sight in front of him. It was quite the picture. Two incredibly beautiful men but each so different. Kerek, with his sinuously long body, his cocoa colored skin and darker, rosy brown genitals was a perfect contrast to Justin's more compact, creamy white and pink incandescence. As Kerek's expressively mobile lips kissed and caressed their way across the younger man's face, Brian was momentarily fascinated by the vision of the dark curly black head juxtaposed next to the bright golden yellow one. Even their underlying bone structures were so different but complementary - both delicate but with different angles and lines. The sight of these two gorgeous specimens kissing, groping, fondling each other was probably the most erotic sight Brian had ever seen.

 

He wanted them both so bad at that moment he thought his balls might explode from the sight alone.

 

Stretching himself alongside the pair, Brian let his hand glide down Kerek's long, supple back muscles. His own golden tan coloring added nicely to the palette of skin tones. His fingers curled around Kerek's firm ass cheek and he leaned in to intercept the soft-lipped, wet kiss from Justin's mouth. Rather suddenly it became difficult to remember precisely what he'd planned before he'd joined the couple on the bed. To Brian's overheated brain, just lying there rutting with these two magnificent beauties seemed like a perfect way to spend the rest of the day.

 

Luckily, Kerek's cool professionalism eventually resurfaced. He picked up one of the condoms and deftly rolled it down the reclining blond boy's now-turgid dick. That action brought Brian back to the present and he quickly assisted by slathering a handful of lube up and down the youth's thick, throbbing shaft. Next, he moved around on the bed until he was kneeling, straddled across Justin's lower legs, with Kerek kneeling directly in front of him, also astraddle the smaller man's frame but higher up his body.  

 

Brian ran his hands down the length of the strong brown back until his hands rested comfortably on the man's slim hips. "You ready for this?" he asked, leaning in to deposit one small reassuring kiss to the topmost knob of Kerek's spine.

 

"It's been a long time . . . but, yeah, I'm ready," the deep tenor voice asserted.

 

Checking over his shoulder to make sure they were properly aligned with the cameras before they got started - fully intending to get the most bang for his buck in this instance - Brian shifted Justin's ass slightly to the left and then helped Kerek to reposition himself as well. Once they were lined up so that the cameras, and therefore the voting viewers, would have a straight shot of all the important action, Brian grabbed ahold of Justin's cock, gave it a couple of rapid strokes for good measure and then held it in place so that Kerek could easily lower his ass onto the pulsing pole. Of course, that was the easy part.

 

Brian contented himself with rubbing Kerek's back and fondling Justin's balls while those two enjoyed their ride for a couple of minutes. The looser and more relaxed everyone was before they moved on, the better. Besides, he got to spend the time admiring the view from below, enjoying the way the kid's thick, pink cock snaked up into and stretched the dark mahogany knot of Kerek's hole.

 

Shit! He truly loved men's bodies and all the sinfully nasty things you could do with them.

 

Before too long though, Brian knew it was time to move on - he didn't want the boys to get too excited and cum before the real action even started. He carefully lifted Justin's legs and repositioned them so that the boy's feet were flat against the bed and spread wide enough so his own body would fit between them. Then, condom in place on his own eager cock, he shuffled up until he was kneeling right behind Kerek's energetically pumping ass. Brian filled his palm with a generous pool of lube and gingerly slipped a finger in alongside Justin's dick on Kerek's next down stroke. Both the boys groaned at the added sensation.

 

As efficiently as possible, Brian's clever fingers rubbed and stretched the tight ring of muscles, adding fingers as he went until he had three fingers inside Kerek along with Justin's cock. Judging by the glorious groaning he was eliciting, he thought it was good enough. With an added dollop of lube for good measure, Brian lifted up on his haunches, aimed his cock at the widely stretched hole and very slowly inched his way inside.

 

"Holy fuck!" The unprepared blond tyro exclaimed as he reveled in the sensation of Brian's dick rubbing against his own together inside the warm wet confines of Kerek's straining body. "This feels . . . Shit! . . It's so fucking amazing . . . Holy fucking shit! . . . Ker, you're so fucking amazing . . . Just . . . Fuck! . . . Hey, shhh, you're okay. It's okay. You're amazing and it's gonna be okay."

 

Kerek had, almost immediately, collapsed so that he was lying prone against Justin's chest as his mind and body strained to accept the added pressure. He was mewling with every panting breath, which is what had inspired Justin's concerned words. But neither the boy's words nor Brian's massaging hands on his lower back were enough, at first, to quell his trembling. His hands convulsively gripped at the bed, the sheets, Justin's arms, anything he could hold onto to steady himself. He didn't start to feel reassured until Justin had grabbed hold of Kerek's flailing right hand and held onto it as tightly as he could. That one small anchor, though, seemed to be enough. Slowly, Kerek's breathing calmed, the shaking stopped and he began to move beyond the pain.

 

Brian had frozen when he sensed Kerek's initial distress. He just kneeled there, rubbing slow, comforting circles into the man's back, biding his time and letting the little blond say all the right, reassuring things. He trusted that his warm-hearted companion would know precisely what to say and do even though he'd never had to do it in this position before. Justin was simply that kind of guy. And, of course, he managed brilliantly. In practically no time, the shaking and straining young black man had quieted.

 

"You two ready for more?" Brian asked as soon as  he'd seen his Sunshine's confident smile directed up at him over Kerek's shoulder.

 

"Ready, Ker?" Justin echoed, adding a gentle kiss to the dark man's cheek.

 

A shaky *mmmm hmmm* was the only reply but it was enough for Brian.

 

Brian began to move in and out with long slow thrusts. His cock was rubbing up alongside Justin’s as he moved and the sensation was mind boggling. When he felt that Kerek had relaxed enough, he wrapped his arms around the strong chest and pulled the man’s torso upwards, pulling him vertical and holding him steady despite the natural urge to go with gravity. This gave him a much clearer path of entry and also let Justin’s cock have a little more room for play. The two of them started thrusting in tandem, and Kerek’s cries of pleasure got even louder.

 

Now for the tricky part. In Brian’s experience, it was almost impossible for a man to come during double penetration. The sensations were just too intense. Even after the recipient had passed through the pain, there was just too much pressure. But Brian wasn’t willing to accept that reality. He intended to make Kerek - as well as Justin and himself - cum and cum hard before his hour here was through. Kerek’s body however, had intentions of it’s own and it was NOT to let the cocoa adonis have his release just yet.

 

“Justin! You need to touch him,” Brian ordered even as he started to thrust harder, hard enough that Kerek’s body slid along Justin’s cock too, only being towed back down by the force of Brian’s arm across Kerek’s chest, pulling him back into place after each movement. “Stoke him in time with my thrusts. You need to grip hard so he’ll feel it, but not too hard. Now, Sunshine.”

 

Justin complied willingly. His hand wrapped around Kerek’s long hard length and squeezed tightly as he skimmed up and down, his pace matching Brian’s. Kerek’s head had lollled backwards, lying bonelessly against Brian’s shoulder and his body was so pliant that it barely held the tension needed to keep him erect. Brian kept up his tempo. The long slide and withdrawal, brushing against both Kerek’s walls and Justin’s equally hard cock, was so tantalizingly carnal that it took Brian’s breath away. But he wasn’t ready to give in yet. He WOULD bring Kerek with him if it was at all humanly possible.

 

“Brian . . .  I can’t  . . . I can’t stop myself,” Justin was gasping, trying to hold back but the stimulation was almost too much.

 

“Don’t cum yet, Sunshine. We need to help Kerek first. You have to hold on,” he entreated, upping his game yet again and plunging in with even more force.

 

“You can do it, Kerek. Come on. Come for me, pretty boy! You can do this. I know you can. I want you to come for me. NOW!” Brian had begun whispering into the man’s ear as he fucked him, hoping that that would be the impetus to tow the other man finally over the edge and into the most stupendous orgasm of his life.

 

Sweat was rolling off the three beautiful bodies in waves and their erotic orchestra increased in volume the closer they got to release. None of them had ever experienced so much sensation at one time. It was staggering. Every nerve fiber in each of their bodies was sensitized. It felt like their skins were thinned to the point that any touch would penetrate to the raw nerves below. Kerek was in an especially hypersensitive state. And, when Brian bent over and bit down into the flesh of his shoulder, it sent him into paroxysms of delighted pleasure. His body shuddered and convulsed. He disappeared. The only part of him that still existed on this plane was his cock, which was lovingly held in a firm embrace by a caring friend who somehow kept him tethered to this existence as his essence pulsed out of his body in streamers of viscous white.

 

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Justin’s exclamations were just the icing on the cake to Brian, who’d felt the tremors rushing through the body he held in his arms as Kerek succumbed to his inevitable climax.

 

Deep inside the quaking tunnel of Kerek’s ass, Brian could feel Justin’s cock twitching against his own as the boy came, and it was more than sufficient to pull him into a mind bending orgasm of his own.

 

Afterwards, Brain only staved off his own dive into unconsciousness by focusing on his partners. He knew he had to take care of Kerek and Justin. The young black man was a boneless heap in his arms - completely blacked out, his body just a bag of inert flesh that sagged precariously. Brian carefully pulled out and then laid the inert form on the bed next to a gasping, only semi-lucid, blond youth. Brian’s own body gave out on him and he collapsed onto the both of them, his mind drifting in waves of pleasure while his body was held in limbo.

 

“Fuck . . . He did it AGAIN!” Brian heard the disembodied words drifting through his consciousness but didn’t really feel like bothering to decipher the meaning. “He’s fucking dangerous, man. We need to lock up his dick or something. He can’t be left to roam free with that thing. He fucks everyone unconscious. It CAN’T be healthy!”

 

“Jealous much?” was the snarky reply.

 

Which Brian didn’t bother responding to because a nap seemed like a very good idea at this point.

 

SOS - Red Lounge.pngSOS - Beach Ball.GIFRed Loung left.png

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

8/23/15 - I'm kinda on edge here waiting for your reviews for this chapter. I don't think I've read any other MW stories with DP so I'm nervous about how this will be received. Please let me know what you think. Sometimes I find I write a chapter that I think will WOW the readers and then don't get many reviews. Other times I post a chapter that I think is dross and it gets great reviews. It's so unpredictable. I don't know what to think. So, please give me feedback so I know what you like and what you don't. If you don't review, I'll be forced to watch MORE porn and write more chapters like this and, well . . .  TAG