- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Brian Kinney, 'Protector of Twinks and All-around Nice Guy'! That has a really nice ring to it, don't you think? Better than 'A**hole', at least! Enjoy! TAG

 

 

 

SOS - Red Lounge.pngSOS - Beach Ball.GIFRed Loung left.png

 

Chapter 36 - Hear Me. (Wednesday, June 22nd)

 

“Hello?” The familiar voice seemed hesitant to answer the call from the unknown number.

 

“Hey, Daph! It’s me. Justin!”

 

“Justin? Wow! I didn’t expect to hear from you for another couple months! How are you?”

 

“I’m doing great! I won last night’s Challenge and as my reward I get to have a cell phone for the day. Cool, huh?” Justin was so excited to talk to his best friend, you could hear it in his voice. “Of course, I don’t really have anyone to call other than you, but at least I get to actually talk to you instead of just emailing. How’s things out in the real world?”

 

“Not as exciting as they are in your little porn-dom, I’d expect,” Daphne laughed.

 

“Yeah, well, what can I say? They ARE keeping me busy here. Not that I’m complaining at ALL, mind you.”

 

“I should say not. Those guys you’re with are all so fucking HOT! If it were me in there with all of them, naked all the time, I’d be getting busy too!” Daphne raved.

 

“Daphne, how do you know how hot all the guys are . . . You’ve been watching the site, haven’t you?” Justin was mortified by the idea that his best GIRL friend was spying on him. “I told you not to watch me. I can’t fuck knowing YOU’RE watching. It’s just too . . . ick!”

 

“Sorry, Jus, but I couldn’t help it. I was curious, you know. I mean, it’s not everyday that the kid you’ve grown up with since you were five becomes, like, a world famous porn star. I just wanted to see what all the hoopla was about,” Daphne confessed, not at all ashamed of her actions. “I can SO see why the show’s such a hit, though. Shit! All of those gorgeous men. And all those huge dicks. Cocks everywhere as far as the eye can see. I really love cock, you know. I would SO make a fabulous gay man.”

 

“You are a total FREAK, Daph,” Justin had to laugh at his extremely open-minded friend.

 

“Yeah, well, gay porn just does it for me. I’m probably warped but who cares. I knows what I likes!” Daphne asserted boldly.

 

“You HAVE to quit watching me though, Daph. I don’t care if you spend the rest of your summer watching gay porn 24/7, just not me. Okay?”

 

“Sorry, but I’m not making any promises, Jus. What do you care anyway, though? I mean the site’s getting like thousands of hits a day. You don’t mind all of those folks watching you fuck, so what’s the big deal if there’s one more?” Daphne didn’t see the problem.

 

“I don’t know any of THEM.” Justin tried to explain. “You watching, it’s like having your parents catch you fucking, it’s just too weird. You know?”

 

“. . .”

 

“Daph?” Justin was concerned by the silence on the other end of the call. “Daphne, what aren’t you telling me? You’re freaking me out, here.”

 

“Wellllllllll . . . Speaking of parents catching you in the act, so to speak . . .”

 

“FUCK! You’re not saying . . . You’re not, are you?”

 

“Sorry, Jus,” Daphne was hesitant about spilling the beans, but knew she was going to have to tell her friend sooner or later, and it looked like now was the ‘sooner’. “So, I was at the Country Club with the ‘rents for Sunday Brunch, you know, and your parents were there too, of course, like they always are every Sunday. Well, Chris Hobbs and a couple of his cronies apparently got ahold of the remote for the big screen TV in the main dining room . . . I have NO idea how Chris found out about your show or anything - unless you were right and he really IS a closet case, you know, secretly trolling gay porn sites or something. But, anyway, they managed to get the Jerk@work site up on the television screen and well . . . Unfortunately, YOU just happened to be being featured at the moment. . . . It’s a REALLY big screen and all . . . You couldn’t really miss it, especially once they turned up the sound . . .”

 

“Fuck! You’re telling me that not only my parents but EVERYONE at the club saw ME having anal intercourse? Shit! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.” Justin couldn’t come up with anything more appropriate to say at that particular moment. Then he thought of some of the things he’d done over the past couple of weeks and was even more embarrassed - it was bad enough to have your parents see you fucking someone, but some of the shit he’d done . . . his father would have a coronary. ”I wasn’t doing anything . . . well, really kinky or anything, was I?”

 

“Nah! It was just you and that scrumptious dark skinned kid. I think his name is Malik? God, he’s fucking gorgeous. And you two look so amazing together . . .”

 

“Focus, Daphne! You can go off on a tangent about how dreamy Mal is later!” Justin ordered - reining in his friend once she was off on one of her flights of fancy wasn’t always easy. “Tell me what happened.”

 

“Right. So, you were fucking Malik and it was up on the big screen . . .” Daphne was clearly reluctant to go on with the story, but what the hell. “And, well, your Dad got all fucking insane - like that’s a big surprise, right? He really should see a doctor and get his blood pressure checked, though, you know? His face went all purple, like, and that big vein in his temple was pulsing so hard I could see it clear across the room. It can’t be good for him . . . But, anyway, he stormed out of there and you could hear him screaming to the staff out in the hallway. The manager rushed in and pulled the plug on the TV really quickly, but, of course everyone had already seen . . . Um, your mom started crying and then ran out of the room too . . . And . . . Well, let’s just say you’re definitely the talk of the club now . . .”

 

“Holy fucking shit!” Justin collapsed into the break room chair and scrubbed at his face with the hand not holding up the phone.

 

“It could have been worse, Jus,” Daphne tried to offer some consolation. “I mean it could have been YOU getting fucked, right? Or, like you said, you could have been doing something really kinky. And now you won’t have to deal with your parents trying to convince you that you’re not really gay and just confused or some shit like that, right? I mean, that’s about the gayest thing you could do. They’ve got to accept it now. Right?”

 

“If you think my dad’s going to be in an ‘accepting’ mood after that, you don’t know anything about the man,” Justin huffed out a humorless laugh. “But, you know what . . . Fuck it! It doesn’t matter. He already kicked me out of the house. What more can he do to me, right? It fucking serves him right - he didn’t really leave me with many options to support myself and get the money I need for school. So what the fuck did he expect? At least I’m not hustling - which was my next most likely option.” Justin’s simmering anger at his father’s betrayal bubbled up and left him feeling even feistier than usual. “My mom, though - I mean, yeah, she could have stood up for me with my Dad and all, but none of this was HER fault. And, it probably wasn’t the best way to get the news that your son is pursuing a career in pornography. I feel bad for her having to go through that with all her club friends looking on . . .You couldn’t, maybe, go see her and let me know how she’s handling everything, could you, Daph?”

 

“Of course I can, Justin,” Daphne was more than willing to do anything to help out her friend. “She will try to pump me for info on where you're at though. Good thing even I don't know your actual address - at least there's no way she could guilt that out if me. Do you want me to give her your email addy, though, or keep it to myself?”

 

“I don’t know. I really don’t want her to worry, but if she has my email she’ll probably try to interfere and make me stop and . . . I just don’t want to deal with that right now. So, I guess, if you can, you should just keep the email to yourself, Daph.” Justin wasn’t as angry at his mom as he was with his father, but he still wasn’t ready to talk to her yet.

 

“No problem! I’ll just do reconnaissance and then give you an update. If you want to talk to her afterwards that can be your call.” Daphne assured him before cattily changing the subject. “So, other than getting outed to your folks as Pittsburgh’s hottest new porn star, how’s your week going? You don’t have any announcements you want to make about a certain hunky older brunet, do you?”

 

“You mean Brian? What kind of announcement were you expecting?” Justin was confused.

 

“Well, if the blogs I was reading on the site aren’t total fantasy, apparently I’ll need to get a 'Maid of Honor' outfit - or would that be a ‘Best Man’ outfit, I don't know - ready for the wedding of the century as soon as summer’s over. Or weren’t you going to ask me to stand up with you?” Justin could hear the teasing tone in his friend’s voice at this pronouncement.

 

“That shit’s on the blogs? Damn! I hope Brian hasn’t seen it yet - he’ll freak,” Justin mumbled. “You do know that wedding shit’s all just a big joke, right, Daph? Brian was just pulling his buddy’s leg about getting married since the guy was giving Brian a hard time about hanging out with me too much. It’s not serious. We just kid around about it.”

 

“I don’t know, Jus. From what I’ve seen, the guy looks pretty into you,” Daphne pressed, hoping for a real scoop. “It might not be all that out there, though. Stranger things have happened. I mean, after spending the summer together like you are, with you guys getting so close and all . . .”

 

“I fucking wish!” Justin had to set her straight. “But that’s NEVER going to happen. Brian’s not the relationship type. I mean, you should hear some of the stuff the other guys have told me about him. He’s like a local legend in the gay community or something. They say he fucks practically everyone but he’s got these strict rules about never doing the same guy twice. Nobody’s even allowed to stay overnight at his place. The only reason he’s broken his rules here is because he doesn’t have a choice since we’re all stuck together for the next three months. But there’s no way he’d be interested in someone like me in the long term, no matter how I feel about him.”

 

“Hey, don’t be putting yourself down, Jus. You’re a fucking amazing person. Look at how you’re taking charge of your life even after your parents kicked you out? This Brian guy would be fucking LUCKY to have you as his boyfriend.” Daph WAS his staunchest supporter and always had been.

 

“Come off it, Daph! I’m just this stupid kid who was practically a virgin before this summer. What the hell would someone like Brian see in me? He could have anyone he wanted. ANYONE! Why would he break his rules for me? When the summer is over he probably won’t even remember my name.”

 

Justin sounded so defeatist - it wasn’t like him and it made Daphne wonder just what was going on in that Fuck Palace. “I don’t believe that for a second, Justin. You’re unforgettable. You just wait and see. I bet, by the end of the summer, you’ll have this Brian character so in love with you that you really will have to start planning that wedding of yours.”

 

“I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you Daphne,” Justin replied, wishing that he could believe what his friend was saying but so unsure. “Brian’s not like that. He’s not like anyone I’ve ever met before. He’s just . . .” Before Justin could come up with the perfect way to describe the man he’d been growing so close to over the past few weeks, the door to the Break Room opened and in walked the Stud in question. “. . . Here.”

 

“Brian’s there? Oh shit! Did he hear you?” Daphne asked from her end of the call, but Justin had already pulled the phone away from his ear.

 

“Hey, Sunshine. Are you still gabbing on that thing?” Brian approached and left a brief, casual kiss on Justin’s lips as he walked past the boy on his way to one of the Break Room computers. “You know, the only reason to spend THAT long on a phone call is if you’re having really great phone sex.”

 

“Ha, ha, Brian. And, Ick! I’m talking to my friend Daphne,” Justin explained briefly.

 

“Well, you’ll have to wrap up the girl talk. You’re up next in the Passion Pit,” Brian was already logging into the computer as he spoke.

 

“Oh, okay. Who’s my partner?” Justin asked.

 

“Paal.”

 

“Cool! Paal’s easy.” Justin turned his attention back to the phone. “I’ve gotta go, Daph. Gotta go have MORE sex. You know how it is,” he teased.

 

“You don’t have to rub it in, Justin. We all know you’re getting WAY more sex than me. Way more than any teenager deserves, actually,” Daphne tried not to sound too jealous, but it wasn’t easy. “Hey, maybe I could start doing porn too! Then I’d at least be getting some myself.”

 

“Sorry, Daph. You don’t have big enough tits for straight porn,” Justin laughed at the indignant huff that comment engendered from his friend. ”Anyway, I really gotta go. Take it easy, Daph.”

 

“Bye, Jus! Play safe and have fun!”

 

“I will. Bye!”

 

“So, what’s the exciting news from suburbia, Sunshine?” Brian asked as soon as Justin had terminated the call. “Did they set the date for the next Debutante Ball yet?”

 

“I don’t know,” Justin replied, just a bit teed off by Brian’s dismissive tone. “But I doubt I’d be invited anyway, especially after the high school jock who spent the last four years bullying me hijacked the big screen TV at the Country Club last weekend during Sunday Brunch and showed live footage of me fucking Malik. While my parents were there, by the way.”

 

“Ouch! That’s harsh even for the Breeder ‘Burbs!” Brian commented, unable to completely tamp down the chuckle that forced it’s way out at the image his mind conjured up of this no doubt spectacular brunch.

 

“If I hadn’t already been kicked out by my dad, I definitely would be now,” Justin sighed. “Oh well. I guess there’s no going back now.”

 

“Yeah, well, join the club, Sunshine,” Brian looked over his shoulder at the boy and was once again uncomfortably reminded of his youth. “You’re out and proud now, whether you like it or not. And at least you came out with a bang. It’s like pulling off a bandage - you’re better off just yanking it off and getting it over with rather than going slow and extending the pain.” Somehow the kid didn’t look convinced by this logic. “My advice, Sunshine - go out there and fuck the shit out of Paal and you’ll forget all about your parents and the fucking country club.”

 

And Justin conceded that was the best advice he’d had in a long time.

 

SOS - Blue Lounge.pngsun_animation.gifBlue lounge left.png

 

“What the fuck’s up with our Cupcake?” Kerek demanded as he straddled the patio lounger that Brian was lying on and plopped his ass down rather heavily on top of Brian’s groin.

 

“Ugh! You weigh a fucking ton, you know. AND you’re blocking my sun, Sweetcheeks,” Brian complained, but without any real rancor.

 

“Just consider this my altruistic attempt to protect you from harmful, cancer-causing UV rays,” Kerek explained, leaning over so even more of Brian was covered by the shade of his body. “Now, answer the question. What’s eating the Cupcake? He’s being all moody and quiet. It’s very un-Cupcake-like and I don’t like it.”

 

“How the fuck should I know what’s bothering the kid?” Brian replied testily.

 

“Because you two spend, like, twenty hours a day together, that’s why,” Kerek wriggled his body down into a more comfortable position so that he was lying all the way on top of Brian with his chin resting atop the arms he’d crossed over the annoyed Stud’s chest. “Come on, Brian. You’ve got to know something. He was fine this morning at breakfast. But he’s not usually the brooding type, so something’s got to be bugging him.”

 

“Why don’t you just ask HIM,” Brian suggested, grabbing onto the waist of his precariously perched visitor while shifting slightly so that Kerek’s bony hip wasn’t digging into his abs quite so much, but not doing anything else to rid himself of the casually intimate embrace. “I’m not a fucking mind reader, you know.”

 

“I did. He said it was ‘Nothing’. And then he turned down the ham and cheese sub that was being served for lunch saying that he wasn’t hungry.” Kerek stared intently at Brian to see if the older man was as shocked by this action as he’d been.

 

“Justin turned down food?” Brian asked, his voice laden with disbelief.

 

“Yep. So, I’m thinking that whatever it is, it must be, like, end of the world bad since that boy usually eats like a fucking horse.” Kerek might sound like he was joking but underneath he really was worried. “You guys aren’t fighting again, are you?”

 

“No. At least, not that I’m aware of,” Brian’s forehead wrinkled with concern.

 

The truth was that Brian HAD noticed Justin was more than usually quiet after that phone call he’d had with his friend earlier in the day. But he didn’t think the kid would be that upset over the news of his parents finding out about his summertime shenanigans. Kerek was right that it wasn’t really like Justin to brood about shit like that. Justin was more of the take charge type. If he was upset about something, he either made a plan about how to fix it or, if there was nothing he could do about whatever it was, he just dealt with it. He didn’t agonize over shit like some people would. And since there wasn’t anything he could do about his parents at this point, Brian didn’t think the kid would still be fretting over it. Which meant that it had to be something else that was bothering the boy.

 

“Hmmm,” Brian had already started thinking of ways to get the pertinent information out of his twink.

 

“Coolangatta. Thanks, Brian.” Kerek started to get up but Brian held him in place with a firm grasp on the slim hips.

 

“I didn’t say I’d DO anything.” Brian looked at Kerek with confusion.

 

“No. But you will,” Kerek asserted with a knowing grin. “It’s your thing. You’re a fixer. Only, you’ll do it quiet-like so nobody knows.” Then the svelte black man leaned in and kissed Brian full on the lips with an easy fondness before he added in a whisper. “Don’t worry. I promise not to tell anyone you’re secretly a big softie.”

 

Before Brian could raise a protest at the use of the word ‘Soft’ in any sort of conjunction with him or his name, Kerek was halfway across the patio. He sent a glare in the retreating rent boy’s direction anyway, just for form’s sake. What was with the guys in this stupid game, anyway? First it was the two twinks and now it looked like he had himself a pet hustler. Apparently these guys didn’t get the memo that Brian Kinney was a complete asshole who didn’t care about anyone but himself. When did he become the go to guy for solving all problems of a twinkish nature? If this kept up Debbie would have to change his nickname from ‘Asshole’ to ‘Angel’.

 

Before he could stop it, though, the corners of his mouth curled up in a small, secretly pleased smile. He looked around and was reassured that nobody else was outside right then. It really wouldn’t do to have the general public made aware of the fact that Brian Kinney rather enjoyed his newfound role as protector of twinks and all-around nice guy. Once word leaked out that the former Asshole had gone soft, people would begin to expect him to be nice all the time and then it would be nothing but work, work, work . . .

 

Well, maybe it wouldn’t be all that bad.

 

“Now, what to do about the Crestfallen Cupcake,” Brian muttered to himself, already planning how he could fix this little twinkie problem too.  

 

imageedit_7_8649704694.jpg

 

"The name of tonight’s Challenge, my children, is ‘I Can’t Hear You’,” The Master announced with the same enthusiasm he showed for all of his competitions. “The object of the game is to try NOT to make any sound at all while engaged in a sexual free-for-all. Consider this an orgy of silence. Can you wrestle a moan out of your partners or pleasure them so well that they can’t help but groan with delight? If you make any noise at all you will be out of the competition. And the last to remain silent through it all will win the prize. Have fun boys!”

 

As Challenges went, Brian didn’t think this one would be all that bad. Basically, all he’d have to do is fuck a series of guys and he’d win. He had no doubt he could make anyone he was fucking squeal like a pig, if that was his goal. And he’d never been the vocal type himself. This should be a piece of cake. So, while the servants were distributing the necessary supplies around the room, making sure there were sufficient quantities of condoms and lube near all the couches and the piles of cushions that had been strewn all over the floor of the Greatroom, Brian looked around in order to determine who would be his first victim.

 

Justin was probably the obvious choice. The boy had never yet managed to get through a fuck without letting everyone within a three mile radius know exactly how much he was enjoying himself. Truth be told, Brian rather liked the noises his little blond made during sex and it was always kinda fun to see what new noises he could pump out of the kid. But, perhaps that was too easy. He should probably start out, while he was still fresh, with someone who might be a little more work. Then he could pick off the easier targets later even if he got a little winded.

 

As he was scanning the room and weighing his options, Brian’s eye landed on the little blond he’d just been thinking about. Justin was sitting on one of the chaises, looking distracted and not nearly as fired up about his first real orgy as Brian would have expected. Damn! He still hadn’t managed to figure out what was up with the troubled twink.

 

“Hey there, Sunshine,” Brian sat down next to the kid and knocked shoulders with him to get his attention. “You’re not worried about this stupid little challenge are you?”

 

“Huh?” Justin looked surprised to find Brian sitting next to him. “Oh, no. Although I doubt I’ll win this one. You know me - I’m not exactly the quiet type,” the kid chuckled a little but didn’t seem at all ashamed about how vocal he usually was during sex.

 

"Then why are you sitting over here frowning? You know, if you keep that shit up you'll have more wrinkles than a Shar-pei puppy and you’ll look like crap for the wedding photos," Brian kidded the kid.

 

Justin looked even more pained at Brian's attempt at humor. "You know, we really should cut it out with all the wedding jokes, Brian. My friend Daphne said some of the blogs she saw are talking about it like it's real. I know you're just doing it to gas your friend, but I think maybe some of the other guys are taking it seriously. You won't want your friends and family giving you shit about it later, after we're out of here and I'm long gone."

 

"Long gone?" Brian was surprised by the unpleasant jolt this statement gave him. "You planning on disappearing somewhere after the summer's over, Sunshine? I thought you said something about the Pittsburgh IFA? You didn't change your mind, did you?"

 

"No. I still want to go to PIFA if I can find the money." Justin seemed hesitant to explain further, but Brian was staring at him so intently he felt compelled to continue. "I just meant that . . . well, after the game is over, you'll be going back to your real life and we'll probably never see each other again."

 

“Why wouldn’t you want to see me again, Sunshine? Am I that boring? Or are you already tired of the endless, mind-boggling sex we’ve been enjoying?” Brian continued to razz the boy in the hopes of lightening the conversation.

 

“Fuck no!” Justin finally smiled a little at that. “I could never get tired of that. In fact, you might have to take out a restraining order to keep me away from you after the game is done or I’ll probably just keep following you around and drooling after The Magnificent Mr. Pokey for the rest of my life.” Then the tentative smile died away and Justin looked insecure again. “But I’m sure that, once we’re out of here, you’ll be too busy keeping all the rest of the ‘A Gays’ of Pittsburgh entertained to deal with me. And your friends will give you even more shit if you’ve got some stupid, clingy, teenage wannabe stalking you. So, I’ll understand, you know, if you don’t want to be seen with me afterwards.”

 

Brian noted that the kid had avoided making eye contact with him throughout the whole conversation. The frowning thing had gotten worse, too. Add to that the way the boy's hands were nervously picking at some nonexistent flaw in the stitching on the edge of the leather chaise and Brian began to get a really good idea about just what had been bothering the boy all day.

 

"Justin, look at me," Brian demanded, helping out the process by lifting the boy's chin with his index finger. "I have no plans to kick you to the curb the moment the game is over. The way I see it, we’ve got a pretty good thing going and I really don’t see any reason it should end anytime soon. And I don't give a flying fuck what Mikey - or anybody else for that matter - thinks about that. So, if you think I’d ever blow you off just because they were kidding me about hanging out with you, you’re dead wrong. The whole reason why I sent out that email to my nosy, interfering friend in the first place is because I didn't like him making assumptions about what I should or shouldn't be doing or who I should be spending time with. It's none of his business what I do with my life. And that includes who I fuck, who I wanna hang out with and even -  no, especially - who I should or shouldn’t care about.” This last comment was uttered softly, Brian’s voice barely within hearing range, and with an intense, penetrating look gleaming out of the piercing hazel eyes.

 

Justin sat mesmerized by Brian’s sincere look as much as by the heartfelt words. He couldn’t hold back the blindingly bright smile that broke out on his face. Maybe all the rumors he’d heard about Brian WERE wrong. It sounded like Brian really did think that even an inexperienced eighteen-year-old twink like him might have something to offer the Stud of Liberty Avenue. And, at the very least, it seemed like Brian wouldn’t mind having him around sometimes, even after the game was finished. Which was all good in Justin’s book.

 

“Gentlemen,” the masked servant of the day spoke up in order to gain everyone’s attention. “It’s time for the orgy to begin,” he announced. “Anyone who makes any noise from this point on will be out of the evening’s competition. Now, get busy, Boys!”

 

Brian was relieved by the timely interruption. It was one thing to do what was necessary in order to reassure his troubled twink, but deep, impassioned, soul-bearing discussions really weren’t his thing. He didn’t regret taking a stand and letting the boy know that he saw this thing - whatever it was - continuing even after they got out of here. He didn’t think that he needed to belabor the point, though. It was definitely time to change the subject. And the commencement of an orgy was a great way to do just that.

 

Since he was already sitting right next to Justin, Brian figured he may as well start his night off there anyway. With an expressive, but silent, waggling of his brow, Brian reached out with one hand and firmly pushed the boy backwards until he was lying back against the black leather cushions. Justin was grinning up at him expectantly.

 

Brian lunged at the boy and immediately devoted most of his attention to nipping up the column of the long pale neck, concentrating on just those spots that he knew were most likely to drive the kid crazy. And it looked to be working too. Justin’s eyes had already started to glaze over with that mix of innocence and lust that Brian found so appealing. It was too bad that he didn’t really have the time right then to completely focus on this particular fuck - he really did enjoy making the little nymph squeal. Maybe they’d have a rematch later and play the silence game by themselves.

 

Just as Brian was starting to get into a groove, confident that he was pushing all the right buttons that would activate his twink’s vocal chords, he felt the kid’s hands beginning to drift  southwards. That was fine with him. Justin could knock himself out playing with Brian’s dick all night, and he wouldn’t get a sound out of him. But, in the meantime, Brian would be happy to let him try.

 

Only, Justin’s hands didn’t ever make it all the way down to Brian’s dick. They stopped at the level of his belly button. Brian was busy nibbling at that tender spot right behind Justin’s left ear - the one that usually earned him an almost automatic yelp of pleasure - and didn’t take notice of the dangerous detour down below until it was too late. Then, with a swiftness that Brian was utterly unprepared for, Justin’s index finger dug into Brian’s navel, poking firmly and wiggling around and around until it touched the most ticklish spot on the big Stud’s body.

 

*Ahhhhhnnnnhahahaha* Brian yelped like he’d been skewered with a red hot poker, the sound gradually morphing into a high-pitched giggle reminiscent of a teenage girl.

 

All the activity in the room came to an immediate halt as all eyes zeroed in on the big bad giggling girly boy who was slapping ineffectually at the little twink’s still tickling fingers and trying desperately to get away. With a complete and total lack of grace, Brian managed to extricate himself from the tickling torture only to fall backwards off the end of the chaise, landing in a heap on his ass. If the rest of the house hadn’t been required to maintain total silence the laughter would have been deafening. As it was, you could see several of the contestants struggling to keep their mouths shut.

 

“Fuck! You fucking tickled me?” Brian stood up and practically screamed at the boy who was lying on the chaise alone now, hands clamped over both nose and mouth, writhing with hilarity as he shook with suppressed laughter. “You little shit! You are SO going to pay for this later, Sunshine!” Brian threatened right before he stomped off in a snit in the direction of the kitchen.

 

After waiting a minute or two for the merriment to die down, the House Boys returned to their silent orgy, with Justin moving over to join another couple on the big pile of floor cushions, and the rest of the evening passed in a much more gleeful tone.

 

SOS - Beach Ball.GIFSOS - Beach Ball.GIFSOS - Beach Ball.GIF

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

8/25/15 - Credit for the ‘I Can't Hear You’ game goes to 4depthoflove, although I doubt that THIS was the way the idea was supposed to pan out. Sorry, but I just couldn’t resist. Thanks also to Samcdee and Soirsagrey for being my sounding board while I worked out the kinks in this chapter. Thanks to all of you for helping make this story way better! And, for better or for worse, the short little smutty, fluffy story that I thought would be done with in less than a month seems to have morphed into a whole different beast. Can't help it, though. The story has taken over and I, as the author, am now at it's mercy. I have to go where it's taking me. I have resigned myself to being drug along wherever it decides it wants to go. Hope you readers are ready for the ride too! TAG