- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, I've done my best to resolve the Kerek/Daniel/Justin matter . . . for the time being. I know we ALL want Daniel gone, but . . . (Trust me - I have a much more fitting end planned for our bad guy, but you'll have to hold on for a bit longer.) In the meantime, please enjoy another Sunday in the Sun! TAG

 SOS - Green Lounge.png SOS - Red Lounge.pngSOS - Blue Lounge.png


Chapter 40 - A Bright Sunshiney Day. (Sunday, July 3rd)


Ted hesitated to ring the door at Mel and Lindz’ house. Even with the door closed he could hear the yelling coming from inside. It sounded like there was serious discord at the Munchers’ abode and he really didn’t want to get caught up in the middle of it. But he really needed some urgent legal advice and Mel was the only bull dyke lawyer he knew, so . . .


*Rinnnnnnnggggg*


The background yelling immediately hushed as soon as he rang the bell and then all Ted could hear were shushing noises as someone came to the door.


“Ted? What the fuck are you doing here at . . . seven am on a Sunday morning?” Mel asked immediately after opening the door.


“I know it’s early but I’m in a shitload of trouble. Please, do you have a minute. I’m desperate.”


Ted must have looked as pathetic as he felt because it worked. With a resigned sigh, Mel stepped back and held the door open for her long time friend. From the entry hall, Ted could see Lindsey standing in the living room, fuming, and shooting daggers with her eyes at Mel. Whatever they’d been arguing about must have been serious since neither her WASP training nor her innate need to play the perfect hostess was enough to quell her anger even long enough for her to greet Ted. She rose to her feet, her imperious blond beauty towering over the two shorter, darker heads, slammed the laptop she’d been using closed and picked up both it and a magazine that had been lying on the table next to the computer.


“We’re not done talking about this, Mel. I don’t appreciate being made to look like a fool AND a hypocrite. I can’t believe you didn’t tell me about this before I went out on a limb and sent that email to Brian . . .” Lindsey sniped, apparently too overcome by fury to stop arguing even in front of Ted.


“Lindz! Not now!” Mel tipped her head to where Ted was waiting beside her, indicating that she didn’t want to air their dirty laundry in front of a witness.


The incensed prima donna huffed another infuriated snort of anger, turned on her heel without another word and plowed through the free-swinging kitchen door so forcefully that it slammed into the wall behind her


Mel sighed and then turned back to Ted. She led him over to the dining room table and offered him a seat before encouraging him to start in on what was bothering him. It took a while for Ted to fully explain the situation at the Residence. Mel seemed distracted and not really inclined to care too deeply about the mess Ted found himself in. By the end of Ted’s story, she looked pretty disgusted with the whole situation, him included.


“So, the bottom line is that I’ve got two contestants who are threatening to press criminal assault charges against each other and a third who’s alleging rape. And they’re all three saying they’re going to sue me. I was over at the Residence until after midnight last night trying to placate them all but unless I get rid of Daniel the other two won’t relent and if I do get rid of Daniel he’s going to sue me . . . And, from the look on your face, I’d say I’m probably totally screwed,” Ted slumped in the dining room chair where he’d been sitting while he related the woeful tale.


Mel rolled her eyes and shook her head at the mess Ted had gotten himself into. It wouldn’t do any good to lecture him now though. Instead she put on her professional face and went into Lawyer Mode.


“Did they all sign the Waiver forms I drafted for you,” Mel asked brusquely.


“Yeah. Yes, of course. I personally watched every single contestant sign all the paperwork,” Ted assured her.


“Well, then, you’re fine. They can’t sue you,” Mel asserted with certainty. “I made those Waivers completely airtight. They agreed to assume all risks related to any activities dealing with the competition, and specifically, any risks, regardless of the nature, related to any sexual contact with the other contestants. So, your ass is covered legally. You can’t stop them from pressing criminal charges against each other, of course - and seeing as the whole fucking thing was caught on camera it sounds like there’s tons of evidence against all three of them if they wanted to pursue reciprocal assault charges - but I doubt you’d find a Pittsburgh judge who’d bother with the case. I mean, no judge I know is going to touch a case of multiple gay porn actors suing each other for sexual assault. Evidence or not.”


*Whewwww* Ted was so relieved that he felt like he’d just lost ten pounds. “So, then, what SHOULD I do? They haven't exactly broken any of the explicit contest rules but I can't let Daniel get away with this after I've already warned him twice. I mean, I can’t just ignore it all. Can I?” Ted pressed.


"How the fuck should I know what you should do with your harem," Mel's lawyerliness slipped a little. "Frankly, Teddy, I don't know why you seem so surprised. With that many macho males holed up together in one place for weeks on end, what the hell did you expect? I wouldn't be surprised to walk in there and see testosterone dripping from the ceiling and oozing out of the walls. Of course they're acting like a bunch of stupid men, beating their chests, strutting around and marking their territory. Isn't that what the males of the species do?"


"Gee, Mel. Don't hold back. Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel about men," Ted joked, a little offended but not at all surprised by the militant dyke's opinions on men in general.


"I have no problem with men individually - well, not most men - Brian Kinney being the main exception," Mel's scowl of anger at the mere idea of Brian was more than usually vehement, Ted thought. "But, as a group, you've got to admit that men are idiots. Your little game is a case in point. They're all acting like a bunch of overgrown children. If you want my advice, I'd say give them all spankings and send them to bed without their suppers."


"Yeah, thanks Mel. That's lots of help!" Ted bitched back at her, not caring much to have been lumped in with the rest of the mass of idiot men in his friend's opinions.


"Anytime, Teddy!" Mel quipped back, standing up and gesturing towards the door. "Now, if you don't mind, Lindsey and I were kind of in the middle of something when you barged in here demanding free legal advice . . ."


"Oh, right. Sorry. Wouldn't want to interrupt another estrogen-laden, emotional, bitch-fest with all my aggression-causing testosterone, now would I?" Ted retreated out the door, glad to be escaping before Mel's nasty mood was turned directly on him.


"Fucking men," Mel muttered under her breath as she waved goodbye and slammed the door behind her.


"Damned dykes," Ted muttered to himself as he trotted down the walk towards his car.

 

sun_animation.gifSOS - Pool Lounge.gif

 

Ted looked at the three men facing him and sighed, heavily, for about the tenth time that morning. They were all completely intransigent. He briefly contemplated following Mel’s advice about giving them all spankings and sending them to their rooms. But, unfortunately, he didn’t think that would solve his problems.


“So, that’s where the website and producers stand on this matter,” Ted concluded, waving the stack of Waivers demonstratively in the the air. “We’re not going to kick anybody out because none of you have broken any of the explicit contest rules - although in hindsight I probably should have included some provision that allowed me to kick out anyone who was a whiny pain in my ass even without other provocation - and, since you all signed Waivers, none of you are going to sue me.”


The mood in the Break Room - where Ted had chosen to have this little meeting, since it was the only truly private location in the Residence - was restive. Kerek and Justin both glowered at him over that pronouncement but they said nothing. Daniel looked smugly around at everyone with a snooty demeanor that showed how superior he thought he was for getting away with all his shit. Ted couldn’t stand the guy and wished that HE could punch the asshole’s lights out himself. Which only made Ted’s next announcement all the sweeter.


“That being said, I’m not going to just sit back and let you get away with more of your shit, Daniel,” The way the brute’s face fell secretly thrilled Ted. “I’ve gone over the tapes of all the incidents and it’s pretty clear that the one common factor in every case was that you were clearly inciting the others and picking fights. So, after discussing it with The Master, we’ve decided that, since your big mouth seems to be the primary problem, we’re going to alleviate that source of conflict.” Ted reached into the leather carryall at his feet, brought out a brand new leather and rubber ball gag that he’d picked up at the store on his way to the Residence this morning, and plopped the device onto the table next to him. “Since you can’t mind your manners or your tongue, you’re going to be wearing THIS from now on. You can take it off only for meals and at night while you’re sleeping. That should solve the problem of you and your racially bigoted slurs and trash talking.” Ted beamed his most demeaning smile at the now gobsmacked bully boy.

SOS - Ball Gag.jpg

“You can’t make me wear that shit!” Daniel insisted once he got over his initial shock and moved on to outrage.


“No, I can’t,” Ted was quick to respond. “I would never try and make you do anything you didn’t want to do. Unlike you, apparently. But I’m not going to MAKE you do anything. You have a choice. You can wear this and follow the rules or you can leave. I hope to hell you take the second option because I would LOVE to see you gone. But, it’s your call.”


If looks alone could kill, the glare Daniel sent Ted’s way right then would have flayed all the skin off Ted’s bones, burned the bones to a crisp and then baked the ashes into a brick. Ted just looked back with his own brand of smug self-satisfaction and waited until the arrogant little asswipe made his decision. A half a minute later, with incredibly poor grace, the savage brute grabbed the ball gag off the table, shot Ted with yet another piercing look and then stomped out of the room.


“Now, you two . . .” Ted turned his attention toward Justin and Kerek who were waiting apprehensively for their own punishments. “I want you to know that even though I’m not kicking Daniel out, I don’t condone what he did. I know you were provoked. But, even so, I can’t have you getting physically violent.” Ted looked specifically at Kerek, whose belligerent body language didn’t change in the least. “If you have a problem with anything Daniel does, you need to go get one of the servants - it’s their job to protect you. You can’t just take matters into your own hands. Do you understand?” Ted waited patiently for more than a minute until Kerek conceded and nodded his agreement. “Good. Well, that being said, I completely understand where you’re coming from and I might have even done the same thing - especially if I’d just been backhanded in the face by that bastard. So, what can I do to help make it up to you for having to continue to deal with him?”


Kerek looked surprised at this turn of events. He had been sure that there was some other punishment in Ted’s bag destined for him. But instead he was being offered something to appease him. it took him several minutes to come up with something.


“I want a phone. And not just for a day or two - for the rest of the summer. That way, if Daniel tries something again, I can call the cops. And my lawyer - your fucking Waivers be damned. And the press, too.” Kerek looked defiantly back at Ted, who merely pursed his lips and nodded.


“I think that’s reasonable,” Ted agreed easily, secretly thrilled that it was going to be that easy to placate the man. “I’ll have one brought over later today.”


Ted turned next to Justin. “Same goes for you. Not that I blame you, seeing as I wouldn’t want the likes of Daniel anywhere near my ass either, but all you needed to do was tell him ‘no’ and then, if he persisted, go get one of The Master’s servants. Taking him on yourself is just fucking stupid. He outweighs you by fifty pounds and I don’t want to see anyone getting hurt,” Ted watched as Justin’s only response was a sort of grudging, obstinate, shrug. “Then again, you have to remember that this game IS all about fucking and I can’t bend the rules for any one person. Things around here are likely to get even hotter before very much longer. The challenges aren’t going to get any easier. It’s probable that at some point you’re going to be paired up with Daniel again and maybe even have to bottom for him. You can still say ‘no’ of course, but if you do you’ll be out of the game. Same goes for you, Kerek,” Ted warned them and watched the unpleasant realization pass over both their faces.  


“I’ve got no problem with the Challenges,” Justin piped up, feisty as ever. “I don’t have a problem bottoming, even for Daniel, I guess, if that’s what’s called for. But I’m not going to let him abuse the situation either. He’s a fucking terrible lover, not just inconsiderate but downright mean sometimes. Did you see the way he was pounding into Paal yesterday? Paal was in actual pain. Daniel might like that shit, but I DON’T. I didn’t sign on for that. And game or no game I won’t let him do that to me. If I say no to a challenge, well, then, I would expect to be out of the contest. But, if I agree to whatever the challenge is and Daniel abuses the situation, I don’t think it’s right that you would kick me out, or anyone else, if someone told him to stop and refused to continue. Is that acceptable?”


Ted mulled the matter over in his mind for a second but, really, he thought the boy had a very good point. Ted, who’d dabbled in the realm of BDSM himself on occasion, was probably even more adamant than most about the issue of choice versus abuse. He knew he would be just as unyielding about things as Justin was being, were he in the same situation.


“Agreed. I’ll talk to The Master about it, but I’m sure he’ll agree, and we’ll announce that as a new rule before the next Challenge,” Ted easily accepted that stipulation. “And I’m also making sure the servants all know to keep a closer eye on things from here on out - Daniel in particular. Is there anything else you need in order to feel secure, Justin?”


“A chastity belt for my asshole that only I have a key to is probably out, right? But a canister of pepper spray wouldn’t hurt,” Justin offered, only half joking.


“I’m not sure that’s a good idea,” Ted chuckled. “Let me think about that one a little more.”


“How about a butt plug with a built in alarm so if anyone tries to get at your ass it goes off,” Kerek suggested, a smile finally playing across his face for the first time in more than a day.

 

imgres.jpg

“Ooooo! Or like in those cartoons, I could have a bear trap implanted so that if any unwanted fingers try to invade they get snapped in the trap,” Justin proposed, the two men getting up out of the recliners they’d been sitting on and heading out through the door as they continued to come up with even better Daniel Deterrent Systems.


Green lounge left.pngSOS - Beach Ball.GIFSOS - Green Lounge.png


By the time Justin and Kerek made it back upstairs, it was almost time for the morning’s announcements. There had been a LOT of activity in the backyard starting very early that morning, which probably meant that today’s Sunday in the Sun would be more than usually eventful. Justin really hoped that Ted’s warning about having to bottom for Daniel in the near future didn’t mean today. He might have been a bit placated by Ted finally seeming to take their concerns seriously, but he was still angry and didn’t think he could deal with Daniel this soon.


When they didn’t see anyone in the Greatroom, the two padded around the downstairs for a couple of minutes alone until a servant came to usher them outside. The yard beyond the patio had been miraculously transformed in just a few short hours by the addition of tons of sand covering almost all the area that used to be grass. At the center of the sandy swath, there was a volleyball net set up.


“Damn! I hate sand,” Kerek complained, the frown on his face evidence that he wasn’t joking. “It gets fucking everywhere.”


The announcements went off as usual, with the only addition being The Master adding in his new rule forbidding any type of abusive sex and giving all participants the right to stop in the middle of an event if they felt this rule was being violated. Daniel, who was already sporting his lovely ball gag, looked more put out than ever, but nobody paid him any mind. Since the previous night’s event had been interrupted by the big Daniel/Justin/Kerek bruhaha, there was no prior day’s winner to reward. So they just proceeded with the current day’s agenda and the Bingo Ball machine was put into use selecting the day’s teams: Brian, Justin and Kerek versus Malik, Paal and Daniel.


The first event of the day was a simple game of Musical Towels - well, simple except for the Summer of Sin twist where there were only four towels laid out for the six guys and the two men who didn’t get to a towel when the music stopped had to fuck to see who got to stay in the game. The first man to cum carried on and the other was out. It was quite the rousing way to start the day. It was a gloriously sunny summer day. Everyone seemed to be in good spirits and enjoying themselves, except for Daniel of course, which meant that there was a lot of laughter throughout the Musical Towels game.


The last two men in the game turned out to be Malik and Daniel. Very magnanimously, Malik consented to letting Daniel fuck him to determine who the overall winner would be. The rest of the House Boys stood around the pair, all eyes watching intently to make sure that the Bully Boy wouldn’t be using this opportunity to take out his frustrations. Their worries were baseless, however, since not only did Daniel seem nervous about playing by the rules today, but he actually looked like he was having trouble maintaining an erection. In the end, Malik had to pretty much jerk himself off in order to cum. Daniel never did get off, which meant that Mal was the clear winner of the first game.


The second event - Fill the Shot Glass - ended up being more difficult than the boys would have thought. Each team was given a large double shot glass with a cute little beach scene embedded in the bottom. There was a line drawn around the top about a centimeter below the rim. The goal was to be the first team to fill the glass past the line. The glasses were set in the sand about ten meters away and the guys would have to run up, fall to their knees, jerk off into the glass and then run back to tag the next man in the relay line. They weren’t supposed to touch the glass itself in the process.


1-1-2-Oz--Beach-Oasis-Novelty-Compartment-Shot-Glass_20090713134.jpg

 

It all went smoothly at first, although the guys were a bit discouraged by how little each trip to the glass seemed to fill it. When you’re lying in bed covered in your partner’s cum, it feels like there’s pints of the stuff coming out, but in reality, each orgasm only produced maybe a teaspoon of jism at most. Which meant a LOT of trips back and forth to fill up the two ounce shot glass. Malik and Paal were even more vexed than everyone else since their other teammate, Daniel, seemed to be having an inordinate amount of trouble getting ANYTHING to come out. The game was therefore all but decided even before Malik, running up to the glass on his sixth turn, tripped and stumbled, tipping over their glass so that a good half an ounce spilled out. It only took Brian one more trip to the glass after that to bring their volume up over the line so his team won. And, not only was their glass full, but its contents were tinted a lovely shade of aqua blue - thanks to Justin’s weird painting techniques - which went very well with the beach theme for the day. Daniel, who wasn’t able to verbally vent his anger at losing because of the gag, took his wrath out on the shot glass, which he maliciously kicked so hard that it flew right through the side window of a van parked in the yard that the servants had been using to transport the day’s equipment.


Thankfully for all their raw-rubbed dicks, there was a little break in the action with the next competition. This particular event was a sand sculpture contest that didn’t involve their flesh-and-blood cocks, just sand cock creations. Each team had one hour to create the best replica of a cock they could. The two teams were sent off to separate corners of the yard and bamboo screens were erected so that neither team could see what the other was working on. Justin, the artist, immediately took control of his team and mercilessly drove them with their shovels and buckets of water until his vision was realized in a work of astonishing sandy magnificence.


The final result was an artistic and slightly abstract representation of a man’s crotch, showing the top of his legs with a full ball sack below and a large, free-standing, monolithic penis. Brian and Kerek had to admit it was pretty magnificent and did - mostly - justify all the hard work they’d been forced into carrying buckets of water and sand back and forth at Justin’s direction. When the other team’s creation was revealed to be a cartoonish mound of sand, the disparity between the two was laughable. Justin’s team won, hands - or was that dicks - down.


natures-PhallicStalagmiteSandDune.jpgSand_Penis_by_sovietsun.jpg


The next event was more athletic: The Big Bottom Boys Beach Slide. It was basically just a big boys, x-rated, version of a child’s Slip ‘n Slide game. Only, in this version, the slide was made out of a 30 meter long plastic tarp and the challenge was that the guys had to slide through wickets made up of their fellows’ wide spread legs. Whoever could glide through the most wickets would be the winner. The teams flipped a coin to see who would go first and each team picked one champion for this competition. It ended up being Brian versus Paal with Paal going first.


With the slide well lubricated using a combination of water and soapsuds, the four non-competing House Boys were lined up standing on top of the slide starting about five meters from the beginning and spaced about a meter apart, with their legs spread wide, making a tunnel of sorts under which the sliders were supposed to glide. The sliders were only given three steps in which to build up speed so it wasn’t as easy as you’d expect. However both Brian and Paal were tall and had long legs so their three steps were pretty substantial. Paal made it through all four men/wickets without any problem at all. Brian did likewise. In order to increase the difficulty, the servants were called in one by one to help add to the number of manly wickets. Both Paal and Brian sailed through the five-man and six-man set ups. In order to increase the challenge after that a seventh man was added and all of them were moved so they were spaced a little further apart, creating a tunnel of more than fifteen meters in length. Paal took a run at the line up and dove onto the slide, floating along almost to the end of the tunnel before he careened into the legs of the seventh man - who didn’t seem to mind in the least when he fell into Paal’s arms and the two ended up rolling in the suds for a few moments. Brian only had to beat Paal’s last length in order to win. He took his three giants steps and flung himself at the slide with all his momentum, sliding and sliding under all those beautiful naked asses all the way to the last man . . . but no further. Brian ended up losing momentum right as his head ended up underneath the legs of the seventh man.


“Hmmm. Nice view!” Brian commented dryly as he gazed up at the well-endowed package of the servant who’d volunteered for this position, and who was likewise grinning down at him.


In the end it was decided that this contest was a tie and everyone got to spend the next quarter of an hour sliding around and playing on the big slide in order to cool off.

 

volleyball_smiley.gif.pagespeed.ce.mI6mu6fZr5.gif

 

The final event of the day was a good old fashioned, two-man, Beach Volleyball game - only naked, of course. Justin, who wasn’t really athletically inclined, offered to sit out the game on the sidelines for his team, only venturing onto the court when someone needed a breather. Paal did likewise for the other team. Justin figured he really got the better deal since he got to watch the others jumping around and flexing all their lovely muscles while all their fun bits bounced around in a wonderfully erotic fashion. Paal seemed likewise to be enjoying the view, especially when one of the players would bend over, resting his forearms on his thighs while waiting for the next serve and giving the two subs a perfect peek at their asses. Before long, Justin and Paal had each begun to play with themselves without even realizing they were doing it. When Justin did look over and noticed that Paal had the same idea he had, he figured what the hell, scooted over closer to the other man and before you knew it, they were companionably jerking each other off to the erotic sight of the four well-endowed men jumping around on the court in front of them. It was really a good thing that none of the players needed a sub since they were really too busy to get up after that.


When Brian and Kerek won the match with a score of 21-16, Justin and Paal both came loudly in a dead tie, winding up the Sunday tournament on a decidedly pleasant note.

 

SOS - Flaming Green Chair.gifGreen lounge left.png

 

Chapter End Notes:

8/30/15 - Did you like all the fun and games? Credit for Fill The Shotglass contest goes to 4depthoflove. Credit for the sand sculpture idea goes to Samcdee who also found the cool pictures for me. And both Samcdee and Soirsagrey helped me watch videos of naked men's volleyball games to prepare for that scene. Thanks to everyone else who's been helping me online - I really appreciate your comments and ideas as well as the way you keep catching all my typos. And even you anonymous animals who come peek in at the online site but don't comment are helping by encouraging me to keep writing so I don't let you down. Thanks for visiting! Now, on to the more plotty parts of the story . . . TAG