- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a HUGE chapter! Just HUGE. Get ready! That's all I can say . . . Hope you enjoy! TAG

imageedit_12_2055892374.gif

 

Chapter 45 - It’s All About Trust. (Wednesday, July 20th)



Brian woke up unable to breathe and feeling a huge weight pressing down on his chest. His left arm was also numb and he was sweating profusely. For about half a second in his half awake state he thought he might be having a heart attack or something.


Then the weight on his chest squirmed and nuzzled deeper into the crook of his neck, causing a tickling sensation to his nose where the snuggly little heart attack’s thick blond hair was falling into Brian’s face. Brian groaned and tried to shift the boneless body off the top of him. He quickly discovered his efforts were hampered by the fact that his left arm was trapped under Paal’s body and had fallen asleep. There was really nowhere to shift the blond heart attack anyway, though, since Malik was plastered so closely against Brian’s right side that there wasn’t even an inch of space.


Resignedly, Brian gave up and just let the lad continue lolling all over him. It wasn’t really THAT bad. The boy’s weight was pleasantly heavy and, once he knew what was causing it, the warm pressure on his chest was actually comforting. He also didn’t mind the hot, hard, pokey part of his blond blanket that was currently digging deliciously into his abdomen. That particular sensation was giving Brian some very tempting ideas about just where to take this frolicsome foursome this morning. If he was going to have to share his bed with three gorgeous, hot, gay men, he might as well take advantage of the situation . . .


With a little bit of effort, Brian managed to dislodge Malik from his limpet-like grip on Brian’s right arm. Mal naturally rolled away from Brian, still mostly asleep, and ended up lying on his back, which was exactly how Brian wanted him. Next, Brian extricated his arm from under Paal’s heavy shoulders and, after waiting through the pins and needles until his numb arm revived, he scooted with Justin still atop him as far to the left as possible - if he was going to make his vision for the morning come to fruition, they were going to use up a lot more of the bed space. With a not-so-gentle nip to Justin’s earlobe - the only part of the drowsy boy that he could get to the way he was still draped over the top of him - Brian roused the blond blanket.


“Good morning, Sunshine,” Brian chuckled into the owlish, blinking face as the boy sat up, still perched astraddle of Brian’s middle. “Sorry to wake you, sleepyhead, but I need you to scoot over a bit and start fucking Malik, if you wouldn’t mind.”


“Huh?” the not-quite-awake, touseled twink mumbled, as he blinked and looked around him to try and figure out what was going on.


“You really are NOT a morning person, are you Sunshine,” Brian was in a very good mood this morning - waking up in the middle of a mound of gay man-flesh seemed to do that to him - and he was determined not to let sleepy blond boys derail his plans. “But, you don’t really have to be awake for this. Just scoot over, kneel between Mal’s knees and start fucking him like a good boy. Okay? Here’s a condom.”


“Does Mal need to be awake?” Justin seemed to find Brian’s instructions amusing, although he was now awake enough to manage the condom by himself. “I don’t think he’s much of a morning person either, Brian.”


“Nope. Mal doesn’t have to be awake at all. He’s going to be the base of our fucking foursome. He gets to just lie there. Well, and he’s going to be fucked by you. And he’ll be rimming Paal. But other than that, he can just lie there.”


“This sounds complicated,” Justin teased, but he’d already moved around so that he could spread Malik’s legs wide, bending them up high enough to get a really good angle of entry.


Without a hundred pounds of twinkie weighing him down, Brian was finally able to get up and move freely. He quickly climbed off the bed and manhandled a still slumbering Mal over so he was closer to the center of the bed, but with his ass angled towards the edge so that, once Justin was in place, the blond boy’s own ass was hovering within easy reach of anyone standing on the floor. Justin, who took direction quite well sometimes, shuffled around so he was where he was supposed to be and immediately pushed his already straining cock into Mal’s welcoming hole. That actually woke Mal up all the way at last. The drowsy dark-skinned lad blinked up at all the naked men swarming over him and just smiled a big toothy grin. Mal spread his legs wider and sighed contentedly as Justin began pumping into him at a slow, sensual, unhurried pace.


Paal, was sitting up by this point, looking on interestedly. Brian waved him over, ready to place the next piece in his intricate pornographic puzzle. Without interrupting Justin’s rhythm, Brian helped to hold Mal’s legs even higher - sending thanks to the Porn Gods that Mal was so incredibly limber, because if he hadn't been this wouldn’t work - then he steadied Paal while the big Indian moved to straddle Mal’s body while facing towards Justin. With a little extra effort, Brian arranged things so that Mal’s legs were crooked around under Paal’s knees, which left Mal bent in half like a pretzel but gave Paal a nice little perch to rest on so that his ass was suspended over Mal’s face and still left Mal room to breathe.


Once Paal was in place, with his ass positioned over Mal’s face and his dick pointing towards Justin, it was a piece of cake for Brian to connect all the pieces. Justin was fucking Mal and enjoying the straight shot allowed him by the extreme angle at which Mal was being held. Mal was easily able to access Paal’s ass and didn’t need any direction from Brian to start eating out the big man perched over the top of him. Paal, whose body was helping to hold back Mal’s legs, had just started enjoying the expert rimming when Brian also bent Justin over so that he could suck Paal off without a hitch while he continued to fuck Mal. And then, for the piece de resistance, Brian moved around to stand behind Justin where he quickly donned a condom of his own and carefully but forcefully pushed into Justin’s ass from behind.


“Ok, gentlemen. Let’s get this foursome started,” Brian directed, as he skillfully matched his pace to Justin’s, who had in turn matched his sucking of Paal’s dick to his fucking of Mal’s ass. “And a one, and a two, and . .  away . . . we . . . fuck!”


It was a very intense and intricate fuck. It was also Justin’s first foursome, per se. And, since he was at the center of the entire production, he was very conscious, at least at first, of the need for him to set the pace for everyone. Of course, it didn’t take very long for Justin to lose his nervousness and almost lose his place. He was simultaneously being fucked by Brian, who was also kissing him whenever possible and nibbling up and down Justin’s neck at the same time, while sliding his dick in and out of Mal’s welcoming depths and sucking off Paal’s rather long cock. Every single possible sexual part of his body was fully engaged. It was exquisite torture. It was so fucking hot that Justin feared he might spontaneously combust. And with every part of his body absorbed by the overwhelmingly erotic sensations he was being subjected to, Justin was quickly reaching a point where that fire in the pit of his stomach was about to become a conflagration.


“You’re so fucking beautiful like this, Sunshine,” Brian wasn’t helping much by constantly whispering erotic things in his ear as he nibbled at the tender flesh there. “I love watching your cock pounding into Mal’s ass. And the way your lips stretch around Paal’s dick. I fucking adore your lips, did you know that. I’ve never met anyone whose lips were more perfectly formed for sucking cock than yours. You’re so fucking hot.” Brian was purring his words into Justin’s head, as if Justin really needed any further stimulation, and each one was amplifying the sensations mounting in other parts of his body. “Look up, Justin. Look into the camera over the bed. See that? There are a thousand horny queers watching you right now. And all of them want to be me. They want to feel your hot, tight little ass pulsing around their dicks and feel your lips on their cocks. But they can’t have you. You’re all mine. All mine. All . . . Mine . . . MINE!”


The possessive tone in Brian’s words was what finally did the trick. Justin might have been able to hold out longer, but when Brian started whispering how beautiful he was and how he belonged to only Brian, that was just too much for the blissed out boy. Those words somehow lit the fuse of the smoldering fireball in his belly, sending a wildfire of electrical pulses throughout his body and short-circuiting every single nerve cell with the exception of the direct line from his spine to his cock. With a wail, the little waif convulsed, his dick throbbing with the intensity of the feelings flowing through him, and he exploded deep inside Malik.


The chain reaction that followed was unstoppable. Justin’s final thrust into Mal’s depths cascaded through the other boy’s body, tearing through him until he too fell over the edge into release. And the combined stimulus of Justin’s mouth on his hard cock, the boy’s body convulsing through the pangs of orgasm, and a similar outpouring of passion from the boy rimming him, pulled Paal into his own orgasmic throes a few seconds later.


Which left only the puppet master, Brian, who was grinning maniacally as he watched his awe-inspiring creation explode with passion right before his eyes. It was a beautifully carnal scene. Fuck he loved men’s bodies. All parts of them. And all the things he could do with them and to them. Fucking like this was oddly one of the most satisfying creative outlets he could imagine. Not to mention, that he really just liked to fuck in general. But to be able to orchestrate this much unbridled passion . . . Well, let’s just say it was a nice way to start the morning. That, almost more than the direct stimulation to his cock as Justin’s anal walls spasmed deliciously around him, was what got Brian off that morning.


“And that’s a wrap, boys and boys,” Brian groaned as the vibrations from his own orgasm slowly died out and he let himself collapse against Justin’s heaving, panting back. “Good work this morning!” He laughed as the whole moil of them rolled over, the various pieces of his porn puzzle disengaging while they all sucked in desperately needed air. “Now, why don’t you all head to the shower while I get a nap. Oh, and somebody bring me a coffee when it’s ready. Thanks, kids.”


“Fine, your highness,” Justin giggled and swatted Brian’s bare arse as he rolled off the bed. “We, your humble sex slaves, will go prepare the royal breakfast while the sex whisperer rests.” Justin bent to kiss Brian deeply before he crawled off the bed. “You know, I could probably be convinced to become a morning person after all, as long as you promise to always wake me up like that.”


“I don’t think so, Sunshine,” Brian mumbled as he rolled over and pulled the least wet part of the covers over his body. “If I did THAT every morning, I probably WOULD have a fucking heart attack - and not the fun blond boy kind, either,”


Justin wasn’t sure what the hell Brian was talking about, but by then Brian was snoring away, so he would just have to remember to ask him about that enigmatic statement later. Right now he had his marching orders, so he was off to the showers with the rest of the sex slaves and then he had coffee to make. He sighed. A sex slave’s job was never done, was it . . . Not that Justin was complaining, mind you.

 

SOS - Flaming red chair.gifsun-animated-gif-source_qz7.gifRed Loung left.png

 

"We've looked fucking everywhere, Brian," Justin complained. "I don't know where he could be hiding the shit. The Break Room is the only place where there are no cameras and we've searched in here, like, four times. But where else could he be hiding the stuff that no one is seeing it?"


“I’ve got no clue, Sunshine,” Brian plopped down in the the recliner chair that he’d just restored to its upright position after searching underneath it for the nth time. “Unless Daniel’s using a variety of steroids that’s in pill form or something? But I doubt it. Most of the guys I know who use roids like the injectible stuff. They say it works better. And Daniel strikes me as the type to care about that. But if he’s shooting up, he’s got to be doing it somewhere that there are no cameras. Otherwise he’d be out on his ass already. And, as far as I know, this room is the only place on the property where there are no cameras.”


“Well, that’s not precisely true, Brian.” Malik piped up. “A couple of weeks ago, during one of the outdoor challenges, Kerek and I were trying to get out of the sun so we went over to the corner of the yard and sat down under one of the big oak trees over there. We were there for quite a while, and I guess we were missed, because eventually one of the servants came to find us. he told us that they were worried because nobody could find us since that corner was out of camera range. Which means that there’s at least one blind spot around the Residence. And I bet that, if there’s one, there’s others.” Mal looked around and found his co-conspirators smiling as widely as he was. “What do you want to bet Daniel’s figured that out too and is using one of those blind spots for shooting up and storing his drugs?”


“Bingo! That’s got to be it!” Justin crowed.


“Okay. So we just need to figure out where all the other blind spots are and go search them,” Brian went on, standing up and moving around to where Justin was sitting in front of one of the Break Room computers. “Can you get us into the site, Sunshine. we can maybe scan through the camera angles and see if we can pinpoint any other blind spots.”


“Wait! You guys can get onto the website for the game? No fucking way!” Mal was evidently pissed off by this disclosure. “How long have you been able to do that?”


“Since, like, the first week,” Justin shrugged sheepishly. “We’ve been checking so we know what challenges are coming up,” he admitted.


“Fuck! You little cheater! I can’t believe you didn’t tell me you were doing that!” Mal was scowling angrily at his friend. “And you - you’re a BIG cheater! Damn it! You could have at least clued me in too. I mean, we’ve been sharing a bed almost every night and you two didn’t think I’d want to join in on your little secret . . .”


“Sorry, Mal. We weren’t intentionally excluding you,” Justin apologized but didn’t stop his efforts to log into the website. “To be honest, it didn’t really give us much of an edge. Well, maybe at first, but after that it didn’t matter, because we had no input into the challenges or any way to prepare for them, really.” Justin clicked and typed for a few more seconds and then was finally on the Jerk@work website. “You could have done it too, by the way. These computers have the password for the site saved - probably so that the staff could get into the site if they needed to. And the best thing is that you don’t even have to pay.”


Brian and Mal gathered around behind Justin’s chair and they spent several minutes panning through the various camera angles and trying to figure out where any possible blind spots were. Before Justin logged off they were able to locate about four areas out on the patio and in the yard where the cameras wouldn’t reach no matter what angle they tried. All they had to do was head out there and search.


“I’m going to go hang with Paal while you guys search,” Justin announced. “He’s been up there alone the whole time we’ve been down here and I don’t trust Daniel not to be harassing him whenever Paal’s alone. We really need to do something. I’m actually kind of worried about Paal. He’s still acting sort of off, you know.”


“Good idea, Sunshine. Okay, Mal and I will play detective and you go be the guard dog. But don’t confront Daniel if you don’t have to. He’s likely to take advantage of things and I don’t trust him where you’re concerned, Justin,” Brian asserted his protective nature with a hot kiss and a quick fondle before he and Mal headed out to the yard.


Justin simply smiled after them, remembering Brian’s words from earlier that morning . . . ‘All . . . Mine!’


“Yep, Mr. Kinney,” Justin mumbled as he followed the others more slowly out of the Break Room and up the stairs. “But, don’t forget. That makes YOU all mine, too!”

 

SOS - Beach Ball.GIFSOS - Beach Ball.GIFAnimated-sun-with-sunglasses-rocking-back-and-forth.gifSOS - Beach Ball.GIFSOS - Beach Ball.GIF

 

Unfortunately, the search efforts proved fruitless once again. There really weren’t that many places to hide a drug stash outside in the yard. So, even if there were blind spots there, Brian didn’t think Daniel would be able to take advantage of them. He couldn’t see Daniel carrying his drug paraphernalia around while going to and fro. They must still be missing something.


By the time they made it back inside, they discovered that Brian’s prediction about Daniel harassing Justin and Paal was spot on. As they came into the Greatroom, Brian and Malik discovered Justin and Paal ensconced on the big sectional couch with Daniel looming over them. Justin was sitting up, his body language showing that the young man was ready for any confrontation. Paal, meanwhile, was huddled against the back of the couch, looking as if he’d like to sink into the couch cushions and disappear. Even from a distance, Brian could tell that Paal was intimidated by Daniel to the point that he was trying to become invisible. And, while Paal had never been the outgoing type, this abject lack of self-confidence was new and not very complimentary to the usually calm, reasonably self-assured man they’d come to know.


“. . . I’ve had all the rest, Cupcake, and I’m done with them. But, if you’re ever curious, I’VE got plenty of room in my bed these days,” Daniel was bragging loudly, looking contemptuously at Paal and at the same time trying to leer at Justin. “Maybe you could do a better job pleasing me than the dregs I’ve had to put up with so far.”


“I am sorry, Daniel. I did not mean to disappoint you,” Paal seemed compelled to respond even though Daniel wasn’t even directly addressing him.


Justin turned to look at Paal, who was looking down at his lap very submissively, curious and confused about why anyone would continue to act so deferentially towards someone who’d hurt him the way Daniel had. Justin knew that Paal was afraid of Daniel - he’d confessed as much to Justin when they were talking privately the day before down in the Break Room. And the rest of Paal’s body language betrayed a similar lack of trust around the bullying man. Paal seemed to shrink in on himself as soon as Daniel had approached. He started fidgeting and picking at the trim on the couch cushion. He even went so far as to pull over one of the throw pillows, using it as a shield over his lap. And yet, he still spoke to Daniel as if he wanted - needed - to find some way to please the man who’d hurt him so much.


Brian, coming up from behind Daniel and as yet undetected, was noticing some of the same signs in Paal’s demeanor. He hadn’t spent a lot of one-on-one time with Paal - personality-wise they were very different, so Brian just hadn’t felt that same attraction to Paal that he had to Justin or even Malik. It wasn’t that he didn’t like the man. He did. It was just that they had nothing in common. Brian was the last person who would toady to the rest of the world in order to gain their approval or acceptance. He was the lone wolf type, who didn’t give a damn what the rest of the world thought. Or at least Brian tried to be that person. Paal, on the other hand, showed an almost compulsive desire to please those around him. The need to be the peacemaker in the group. Paal was always an eager follower but never showed any signs of initiative whereas Brian was the take charge type. They were just so very different in so many ways and, because of that, they’d always gravitated apart. This was really the first chance Brian had had to closely observe the man.


So, even though Brian was naturally inclined to rush in and protect both Paal and Justin, he held back for a moment and simply watched the interaction between the three men. He was curious to see how Paal would react to Daniel. He still didn’t understand why the man hadn’t taken a stand and turned the man in to Ted. Brian knew that Paal didn’t like the guy anymore than the rest of them did, even though he’d never come right out and said so. And, after what Daniel had done, you’d think that Paal would jump on the excuse to get Daniel ousted. But, he hadn’t and Brian didn’t understand why.


He likewise didn’t understand why Paal was sitting there on the couch all huddled in on himself looking sad and worried. If it were him he’d be angry, not cowering. He would be standing up to Daniel, yelling at him or at least showing some backbone the same way Justin was doing right then. But not Paal. Paal was still just sitting there and letting Justin speak for him.


And then something in Brian’s mind snapped and it all became instantly clear to him.


Paal wouldn’t stand up to Daniel. He couldn’t. It wasn’t in his nature. And it was more than the bias of his cultural upbringing. It was something inherent in Paal’s personality. The need to please others. The way he was always happier being led by others. The need to let others assume control . . . Paal was a natural submissive! It all made perfect sense to Brian now.


“Danny Boy. Just the scum bag I wanted to see,” Brian finally approached the group and interrupted the man’s ridiculous bragging. “Thought you should know that you won’t be entertaining Justin or anyone else in YOUR room tonight or any other night. You’re moving. You’ll be sleeping on the couch from now on. Paal and Malik will be taking the second bedroom starting tonight.”


“Like fuck I will! Whatever you’re smoking it’s addled your brain, Kinney. I’m not fucking sleeping on any uncomfortable couch.” Daniel spouted, his temper boiling up at the mere sight of Brian even without the added insult of Brian’s summary pronouncement about the sleeping arrangements.


“Yes, Daniel. You will,” Brian smiled evilly at the man he now hated with every fiber of his being. “Because if you don’t agree to voluntarily move to the couch, Justin will be reporting to the show’s producers how you tried to rape him this morning out in the yard.”


“What the hell are you talking about? I didn’t try to rape the Cupcake or anyone else! I wasn’t anywhere near him except for the last fifteen minutes. And there’s plenty of video cameras around taping everything to prove I didn’t touch him.” Daniel reasoned, but spoke warily because he could tell from Brian’s stance that the man had already thought about this issue and wasn’t phased by it at all.


“Yeah, that would be the case, except for those blind spots out in the yard where the cameras don’t reach,” Brian sneered at the now worried bully boy. “You could have easily cornered poor little Justin here in one of those out of the way spots and threatened him. And since Justin is so small and weak,” Brian winked at his ferocious little blond, who immediately assumed a simpering, wounded waif look, and somehow managed to look like the poor, little, helpless blond boy that Brian had just alluded to, “it would be entirely plausible that you had taken advantage of him when he was alone and had nobody to protect him. And, after what you did to Paal - which, by the way, was documented by a medical professional - as well as trying to fuck Mal last night without a condom, nobody’s going to believe a fucking word you say. And Justin will, of course, have me and Malik as eye-witnesses if he needs them. It’s really a slam dunk case, I’m afraid. So, what’ll it be, Daniel? Sleep on the couch and leave the rest of us alone, or get kicked out of the game altogether?”


“Oh, and don’t forget that I would feel compelled to file criminal charges too,” Justin added, with his own version of an evil grin. “So, it wouldn’t be just getting kicked out of the game, you’d probably do jail time as well.”


“That’s right, Sunshine. I forgot about that. Hmmmm. If it were me, Daniel, I’d pick the couch over a jail cot any day. Wouldn’t you?” Brian emphasized his point with a gesture to the couch in question and continuing with that sickly sweet, completely evil smile.


“Fuck you!” Daniel snarled, his face going dark red as rage suffused his entire body.


“Yeah. I don’t think so. Not considering your on-going impotence problem. I mean, even if I were inclined to let your mangy dick near my ass, you couldn’t get it up long enough to get the job done. In fact, a non-inflated inner tube shows more promise than your limp dick did last night.” Brian had, by this time moved around so that he was standing protectively next to Justin, with their two bodies also blocking Daniel from getting past them to where Paal was still hiding amid the cushions of the couch. “So, Danny Boy. Should I leave a pillow down here for you tonight or call in Theodore right now.”


*Arrrrrgggggghhhhhh* Daniel growled out his frustration, then turned, picked up the sole remaining end table and tossed it across the room where it shattered in an explosion of glass and metal.


Daniel had stomped off before the last tinkle of broken glass had hit the floorboards. The rest of them stood there and watched Daniel's retreating backside leaving through one door while two of The Master's servants ran in through the other to find out what had caused the ruckus. At the sight of the two burly masked men - or at least the sight of one of them - a smile of inspiration lit up Brian's face. 'What perfect timing,' Brian thought.


"Paal, would you mind going over there and explaining to Campbell what happened. I don't want him thinking any of us had anything to do with another broken end table," Brian ordered, noting the alacrity with which Paal rose to do his bidding,


"Campbell?" Paal asked.


"Yeah. The big guy on the left," Brian pointed to the older of the two servants, who just happened to be an acquaintance of his from the Liberty Baths.


"Of course, Brian," Paal replied deferentially and moved off towards the tall, extremely well-built servant.


"Hmmmmm. Would you look at that," Brian said cryptically, shaking his head and smiling as Paal trotted over to the servant, who, in turn, smiled broadly at the approaching Indian man.


"Yeah. It really has been a bad week around here for the furniture, hasn't it?" Justin commented, apparently thinking Brian had been referring to the pile of smashed up metal.


"I wouldn’t be too worried, Sunshine," Brian snaked an arm around his boy's shoulders and squeezed him tight into his side. "I'm sure that our fun little foursome this morning was probably a big enough draw to bring in sufficient revenue to cover the cost of that table. But if you're worried about Theodore's finances, we could always organize an afternoon foursome too."


"You know I'm always up for a challenge, Brian," Justin grinned up at the big letch. "But, speaking of Challenges, it's still Whacky Wednesday - remember the whole tag-team masturbation thing - and I'm afraid you're it!" Justin reached over and picked up a Tenga egg out of the basket sitting on the coffee table and tossed it to Brian. "Time to start Whacking, Mr. Kinney. Enjoy!"

 

SOS - Tenga Eggs.png

 

"Happy to oblige, Sunshine. Happy to oblige," Brian popped open the egg and immediately applied the masturbation aide to his dick right then and there. "In fact, I'd be more than happy to stick my dick almost anywhere you'd like it. Although, I can think of better places than this little piece of plastic, Sunshine. Can't you?"


Justin might have thought up some witty reply, if he wasn't already too fascinated by the toothsome image of Brian whacking off in front of him. Just then he couldn't really think of anything much. Justin really loved Whacky Wednesdays.


SOS - Pool Lounge.gifAnimated-sun-with-sunglasses-rocking-back-and-forth.gifSOS - Pool Lounge Black Right.gif

 

Brian came into the master bedroom after having ensured that Daniel was where he was supposed to be on the downstairs couch and Malik and Paal were happily tucked away in the second bedroom, to find Justin sitting up in bed, scratching at his sketchpad. For once, Justin was all alone in the large California King-sized bed. Brian chuckled and then launched himself from about four feet away, landing in a sprawl on top of the covers. Justin laughed back at Brian's ridiculous antics and then rolled over to join him in the center of the big mattress.


"So, Sunshine, what do you want to do now that we're finally all alone?" Brian asked with a teasing tone.


"I don't know. Maybe just roll around and enjoy all the space," Justin offered as he started to follow his own advice and roll back and forth.


"You twat," Brian shook his head at the little twinkie's frolicking. "You COULD do that, if you were four. I, however, was thinking of more grown-up games."


"I could handle some grownup games. What exactly were you thinking," Justin rolled back towards Brian and propped his head up on his hand in an adorably innocent pose.


Brian paused for a moment, trying to figure out if he was really serious about what he was thinking. He thought he was ready. But it was a big step. It was an especially huge step for someone like Brian Kinney. The more he'd seen of Justin's inherent kindness, though - the way Justin had stood up for Paal, taken charge of the situation, shown so much empathy and concern - the more he was inclined to trust this incredible young man.


To be perfectly honest, Brian really wanted this. He yearned for it. It had been so long since he let himself indulge. And watching Justin, day after day, fucking the other guys with that enormous and very pretty cock of his, had given Brian an itch of monumental proportions.


So, yeah, Brian conceded it was definitely time. He wanted this and he thought that Justin, in spite of his extreme youth, was the perfect man to scratch this particular itch. And even though Brian was still a little uncertain, he was willing to give it a try. Maybe a little test first, but yes, he was willing to try and trust. And he hoped that Justin would understand all that he couldn't say aloud.


"Well . . ." Brian pulled open the drawer of the bedside table, fished around inside and eventually pulled out the toy he was looking for. "I've been saving this for a special occasion."


"Wow! Isn't that one of the toys from the Fourth of July?" Justin asked as he reached out for the thick red ribbed dildo and examined it more closely. "That would definitely constitute a grown-up game. But I don't know, Brian. That would, by far, be the biggest thing I've ever had up my ass."

 

 

"Yeah, well, it’ll be the biggest thing I've ever had up my ass too," Brian stated in a hushed voice, looking at Justin expectantly.


Justin's forehead wrinkled with momentary confusion, his eyebrows lowering, before flying upward in surprise when Brian's intent finally became clear to him. He looked down at the giant dildo in his hand, noting the large circumference of each ribbed section, and then looked back up at Brian. Justin knew that Brian trusting him with this was huge. Bigger than huge. It was monumental. It was life altering. Justin stared intently into Brian's large hazel eyes for several long moments, trying to divine whether or not this complex man was truly serious about what he'd just proposed. But he didn't see any doubts or hint of indecision, all Justin saw was a naked openness that had never been there before.


"Okay . . ." Justin tried to sound confident and supportive, without letting on that he was just a little bit daunted by the task ahead of him. More than anything, Justin wanted to make this perfect for Brian. But, based on what little he knew, that could prove very difficult. It would take a lot to get past Brian's fear in order to make this experience pleasurable for him.


Brian aimed a thin smile in Justin's direction and then rolled over onto his stomach without further comment. He silently assembled an assortment of pillows which he balled up under his hips. Then he simply laid there and waited patiently for Justin.


Justin pumped several copious handfuls of lube into his palm from the bottle next to the bed and applied it to the dildo. He then set that aside and turned towards Brian. You could tell how tense he was from just a cursory glance. Brian's shoulders were hunched up almost to his ears and, even though his face was buried in a pillow, Justin could tell he was breathing heavily. When Justin laid his right hand on Brian's shoulder blade, the big man actually jumped a little, seemingly surprised by the touch.


Justin knew he should probably just get on with things, and that Brian wouldn't noticeably relax no matter what he did, but he still wanted to take the time to touch and soothe his charge a little. He ran his fingers gently up and down Brian's back, feeling the tense muscles under his fingertips. Moving on, Justin let his hands trail lower, sliding across the silky skin of Brian's lower back. He added a light and reassuring kiss here and there as he went. The already taut muscles tensed even more when the boy's hand brushed over one firm butt cheek but Justin persisted, easing away the tension with his lips as he moved down lower and lower until his face neared the top of Brian’s crack.


The encouraging *Mmmmmm* that vibrated through Brian’s body gave Justin the little bit of courage he needed to press on. He gently pried apart the delectable halves of Brian’s ass and took a long swipe with his tongue down the path and over the tightly clenched dark pink pucker. Brian’s already rigid muscles seized up tighter for one brief moment and then he relaxed again, letting Justin have total access to the formerly forbidden folds. Justin would have smiled if his lips weren’t otherwise engaged, but he did hum an approving noise that he hoped would communicate to Brian a sense of reassurance, while he continued to lick and nibble around the sensitive site. From the agreeable sounds Brian was now making, Justin figured that he must be doing something right, and he wanted Brian to be as ready as he possibly could be before they proceeded, so he continued on with more of the same.


By the time Justin was tongue fucking Brian’s tightly constricted opening, he could feel the relaxation of not only the anal muscles but every part of Brian. He quickly replaced his tongue with a well-lubed finger, then another, and dexterously worked at the ring of muscles. He needed to make sure Brian was as well prepared as possible. He worked at it for several minutes until he could feel very little resistance left and then turned to the big red toy he’d readied earlier.


Ready or not, it was time.


Justin slowly worked the bulbous head of the big red dildo past the outer guard muscles of Brian’s still tight pucker. In spite of all the preparation he’d done, this wasn’t going to be easy. Brian was as tight as a virgin - a born again virgin, maybe, but still . . . It took a lot of patience, and he could tell that he was causing Brian a lot of discomfort, but there was no help for it. Once he got the thing in, then Justin could concentrate on making it good for his guy.


Finally, with a grunt from Brian, the first big bulge was past the outer ring of constriction and both Justin and Brian sighed. After that it went a bit easier. Brian was still too tense to actually be enjoying the experience yet, but the well-lubed phallus inexorably slid deeper and deeper, past one ridge after another, until Justin was satisfied that Brian was as ready as he was going to get. Brian’s body stiffened when Justin paused, apparently sensing the same thing and instinctively fighting against it.


“Shhh, Brian. It’s okay. I’ve got you. Just relax. I want you to enjoy this. I want to make this so good for you that you only ever remember how amazing this time was. You’ll only remember me and I’ll always be there. You can do this, Brian. I know you can,” Justin crooned, hoping that his voice, if not the words themselves, would soothe Brian’s trepidation.


And seeing as there was no complaint from the object of Justin’s intense concentration, he opted to plow ahead. He pulled the dildo out a tiny bit and then pushed it back in. Again. And once more, trying to angle it to hit Brian’s prostate but a little hampered by the sheer size of the thing. It was sort of unwieldy and Brian was still so fucking tense. Justin wasn’t sure that he’d be able to accomplish his goal and actually make this experience pleasurable for Brian, but he had to keep trying.


Before he got much further, though, Brian seemed to reach some internal crisis point and reached his hand back to grab ahold of Justin’s wrist. “Stop! Just . . . just . . . give me a minute. I can’t . . . I can’t . . .”


Brian was now panting heavily and what little Justin could see of his face looked tortured. He immediately stopped his motions and moved around so that he was lying next to and slightly behind Brian instead of kneeling on the bed. Justin carefully wrapped his arms around the stiff body, letting his hands play in the baby-fine strands of Brian’s hair, petting him and rubbing comforting invisible patterns over his skin wherever they touched.


“Shhhh. I’ve got you Brian. I’ve got you. You’re doing great. It’s okay,” Justin kept up a stream of constant whispered encouragement, not even bothering to listen to his own words, just hoping the sound of his voice would be enough to assuage Brian’s fear.


It seemed to work, too. After several minutes, Brian’s breathing slowed and his body lost some of the tense rigidity. “More,” he breathed out the simple direction, then added, “but, keep talking, okay? I need to hear your voice. I need to . . . I need to know it’s you, Sunshine.”


“You’re fucking amazing, Brian. I’m so proud of you,” Justin maintained his position holding Brian while lying behind him, but reached down with his free hand and grabbed onto the dildo once more. “I know you can do this. I know you can . . .” his words repetitious and meaningless but hopefully just the sound of Justin’s voice was all Brian really needed.


And that must have worked, because it took a very short time afterwards for Brian to begin responding to the stimulus of the dildo’s slow, steady rhythm. With their bodies lying so closely together, and Brian held as firmly to Justin’s chest as was possible, the younger man could feel every nuance of reaction. The rapidly beating heart under his left hand began to stutter and Brian’s hips tilted back and forth in time with Justin’s motions. Brian’s breathing changed to small whimpers of uncontrollable heat, the ‘uhn’ and ‘oh’ vocalizations barely audible to Justin in spite of their close proximity. Finally, there was a flutter of the taut abdominal muscles and then a tremor vibrated throughout the man’s core, shaking them both with it’s intensity as Justin held onto the body convulsing in his arms and felt Brian’s seed pulsing out in an abrupt flood.


“Justin. Justin! Oh, fuck, Justin,” Brian moaned, his name sounding so beautiful coming from his lover’s lips that Justin felt a clenching in his own gut that was close to orgasmic.


But then the passionate cries changed and the happy little moans morphed into sobs that wracked Brian’s body even more violently than his release had a moment before. The passion of his release had apparently also released a flood of emotions that Brian couldn’t stop. Justin couldn’t do anything other than hold on. It didn’t last long though. The sobs were quickly muffled when Brian rolled his face into the pillows and, with a supreme effort - one Justin could feel as Brian’s heaving lungs took in deep cleansing breaths - he quickly mastered his emotional outburst.


Justin had continued his patter of meaningless consoling words all through, but finally, when Brian fell quiet, he did as well, ending with just one last, “Shhhh, Brian. I’ve got you.”


They lay there, unmoving for longer than either could reckon. Just breathing. Just existing. Just holding on to each other. Not thinking.


“I’m going to take the dildo out now, Brian,” Justin eventually spoke up, letting his fingers lightly brush against Brian’s skin as he moved his hand downward, wanting to make sure Brian wasn’t surprised in any way by his actions.


When the toy lay abandoned on the far edge of the bed, Justin carefully maneuvered Brian over so that the bigger man was now lying on the boy’s smaller, but still sturdy chest. In this position, Justin could still keep ahold of him but also see a portion of Brian’s face. The older man looked peaceful and relaxed in a way that Justin had never seen in him before. His eyes were hooded but still open and there was an upturn at the corners of the expressive lips that told Justin that Brian wasn’t unhappy. He was calm. It was good.


Justin lay there and let his fingers play in the auburn locks. He didn’t want to disturb the moment of peace, but maybe this was the right time to pry just a little? Maybe Brian needed a little prodding in order to finally lay whatever had brought him to this point to rest.


“Who did this, Brian? Who was it that hurt you?” Justin asked, keeping his voice low enough that their words would remain private.


Brian didn’t respond for so long that Justin thought he might have drifted off to sleep. But then, right before Justin would have resigned himself to remaining ignorant, Brian spoke up. “Luke Simmons . . . my roommate in college . . . and his buddies. I . . . It wasn’t . . . *sigh* . . . It was . . . a bad experience.” Then Brian fell silent again, his breathing slowly evening out until he drifted off to sleep, and Justin knew that was all he was going to get that night.


He hoped it was enough to let Brian finally lay those particular demons to rest.


Justin continued to lie there and play with Brian’s hair, too busy thinking to relax sufficiently to sleep. He couldn’t believe the strength and beauty he held in his arms. He was overwhelmed by the trust this complicated man was bestowing on him and hoped that he’d prove worthy. And, more than anything else, Justin hoped that Brian could feel how much he returned that trust. Who would have thought that signing up for a Summer of Sin would bring Justin to this place? Would bring him to Brian?


“You are so fucking beautiful, Brian,” Justin stated one more time, moved to say aloud what he’d been feeling for a long time now, and only daring to do it because he knew Brian was asleep. “I love you, Brian. I fucking love you so much . . .”


Then, remembering suddenly where he was and that he really didn’t have any privacy, even here in the dark in his bed, Justin looked directly into the camera across from him. It was too late to take back his declaration though - not that he would even if he had the chance. Justin smiled then, happy to have finally said what was in his heart even if he had just announced it to the entire world. As long as the subject of his declaration hadn’t heard it . . .


“Shhhh,” Justin put his index finger in front of his lips as he spoke directly to the camera. “Don’t tell anyone. It’ll be our secret!” Then the boy giggled quietly before finally relaxing back into the pillows and eventually drifting off to sleep himself.


Anyone still watching online, might have noticed that the older man who was supposedly slumbering on the blond boy’s chest smiled broadly as soon as the kid’s light snoring proved he was asleep.


“You’re terrible at keeping secrets, Sunshine.”

 

imageedit_12_2055892374.gif

Chapter End Notes:

9/13/15 - Just so happy that I finally got to that end scene. I've had that in mind for a while and . . . hope you liked it. TAG