- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Time for the first Challenge - Who will Win the Welcome Whackoff? Maybe someone you didn't expect? Read on and see! TAG

 

 

 

Chapter 5 - The Welcome Whackoff!

 

"Welcome to all my beautiful House Boys!" The disembodied voice of The Master boomed out from the speakers surrounding the portrait hanging on the wall of the Greatroom. "Your Master is very pleased to have each and every one of you here. You are an elite group - I personally hand picked every single one of you. Each of you have not only beautiful bodies but also other unique attributes that add to your many and varied charms. I look forward to seeing much, much more of every one of you over the coming months."

 

The tinny, digitally altered voice of The Master droned on while all eight of the naked participants stood at attention. "Over the next three months we will share many pleasures. As your Master it is my duty to provide for your needs, which I will do, provided you continue to please me. Should you fail in this regard, however, you will be forsaken and banned forever from your Master's presence. You must be strong, act wisely and remember to please your Master in all things if you wish to avoid this pitiable fate."

 

Brian Kinney bowed his head submissively - not because he wanted to be a good little House Boy, but because he needed to hide the eye roll he couldn’t help as he listened to the ridiculously cheesy speech. ‘Who the fuck writes their copy?’ Brian wondered to himself. ‘The Master this and The Master that . . . Shit! Do the viewers actually buy this crap? There’s no way I’m going to be able to get through ninety days of this hokum without losing it! What a bunch of bullshit!’

 

“It is also my duty as your Master to train you properly,” The Master’s voice continued to drone on and eventually recaptured Brian’s attention. “To this end, I will establish tasks for you to complete and challenges that you must meet if you wish to remain in my good graces. I will also teach you, through daily trials, how to meet and overcome adversity in your everyday lives. If you are able to meet each and every one of these challenges, you will attain rewards that up till now you have only dreamed of.” Brian barely stifled another sigh at this corniness. “And should you fail in any of your assigned tasks, you will be punished accordingly.”

 

“Now, to begin our stay together, your first challenge will be the Welcome Whackoff!” The Master announced to an accompanying flourish of music.

 

Off to the side, the entryway doors opened and two men wearing only leather jock straps and half masks came in, each carrying a silver tray upon which rested a large bottle of Glide lubricant. Each masked man moved around until he was standing at one end of the semicircle of waiting contestants, waiting for directions, apparently, from The Master. The contestants were all looking around at each other as if they expected one of their compatriots to already know what was going on.

 

IMG_1730.JPG

 

“Servants, proceed!” The Master ordered and each of the men began to move along the line of men depositing a large dollop of lube into the hand of every participant.

 

When the ‘servants’ had completed this task they moved to place their trays of lube on the table positioned against the wall underneath the shelves of clothing storage boxes. Then, with their hands clasped obediently behind their backs and their gazes focused beyond the row of waiting men, the two servants waited for further directions. Brian stood there with one hand puddled full of lube, pretty sure he knew what was coming next, and annoyed by the ‘dramatic pause’ in the proceedings that he felt was unnecessary.

 

While he waited, he snuck in a little wink at the servant on the left - who he happened to recognize from the backroom the week before at Babylon - and whom, if he remembered correctly, had given him a fairly decent blow job, which is probably why Brian remembered those particular lips.

 

“On my mark, House Boys, each of you will commence masturbating yourselves. The first to cum will be the winner of this, our first challenge, and will be rewarded handily,” The Master directed, eliciting smiles and a few laughs from most all of the men. “Now, gentlemen, please grip your members . . . Get ready. Get set . . . And, GOOOOOO Get your nuts off!”

 

On command, the eight men all started stroking themselves furiously. For the most part, they were all starting off flaccid or at best semi-hard so, for those guys, the race would be longer.

 

The two notable exceptions were the two youngest contestants, Malik and the new blond kid who most of them hadn’t even met yet. Malik had gotten almost immediately hard as soon as he’d walked in and seen Brian - his memories of their earlier fuck were more than enough to cause him to pop wood. And his thick, dark, wine-red cock was still more than halfway erect at the start of the Welcome Whackoff despite the fact that Brian hadn’t been paying him much attention.

 

Justin, on the other hand, had been on high sexual alert from the moment Brian had first draped an arm around his shoulders. The older man’s sensual touch seemed to instantly relieve the boy’s incipient anxiety and latent embarrassment over his nudity. It also caused him to become as hard as a rock within mere seconds. Then, before the newcomer had a chance to flag, he was confronted with a whole panoply of new, beautiful, naked men, each of which seemed to be hotter than the one before in the tyro’s eyes. He’d never seen so many naked cocks all in one place before, not to mention such an array of lengths, girths, shapes and colors. Talk about fucking ‘Eye Candy’! Justin’s libido was on overload long before the last of the other House Boy’s had joined them in the Greatroom.

 

When The Master announced the evening’s challenge, Justin got even harder - if that was physically possible. This was like one of his favorite fantasies come to life! An entire room full of the sexiest gay men he’d ever seen and they were all going to be beating their meat together? As far as Justin was concerned, this scenario rivaled the best porn flick ever made! By the time the servant came past to give him his own handful of lube, Justin’s dick was leaking so copiously that he didn’t think any further lubricant was really necessary. In fact, he was afraid he was going to embarrass himself if they didn’t start very, very soon, since at this point he felt like he could cum without even touching himself.

 

When The Master gave the command to “Go!” Justin was probably the fastest with his fist. It seemed like he would fucking explode if he didn’t get some release soon. Of course, he hadn’t figured in the effect seeing seven other men stroking themselves would have on his own arousal level. Fuck! All those lovely, long dicks! Each one coated with lube, glistening so prettily under the bright florescent lighting, and all of them sliding in and out of furiously pumping fists. It was truly a magnificent sight . . .

 

Justin was a healthy, horny, eighteen-year-old gay boy. He was also the only one there who hadn’t already had an orgasm - or two, or three, even - in the past couple of hours. Was it really any surprise that it took him less than two minutes to shoot his load, the opaque streamers of white extruding from his thick, dark-pink dick and shooting up several feet into the air. The force of the release was so great that Justin actually staggered back a few steps before he sank to his knees with a satisfied groan.

 

“We have a winner, Master!” one of the servants announced enthusiastically and trotted over to the fallen warrior with a towel in hand to help clean up the stunned victor.

 

While the day’s Champion was being tended to, the other competitors, one by one, reached their own releases and were provided with their own towels by the unoccupied servant. Most of the men performed respectably, finishing up within a couple minutes of Justin’s record breaking performance, although none of them managed quite such spectacular results. The last to finally get off was Adrien, who’d already worn himself out with his afternoon porn-a-thon on the couch.

 

As soon as all the men were tidied up, the servants returned to their posts flanking The Master’s painting. “Will today’s winner please step forward!” the voice demanded.

 

Little Justin, who’s nervousness had returned now that he was being made the center of attention, shuffled forward a couple of hesitant steps. He had the beginnings of a weak smile on his lips but was wringing his hands at the same time. Brian found the kid’s innocent act beguiling. He decided then and there that this little morsel of blond goodness would be his very next project.

 

“Congratulation, House Boy! Your alacrity has pleased us greatly,” boomed out The Master’s approval. “As your reward for a hand job well done, you are hereby declared the ‘Bedroom Boss’. It will be your job to assign sleeping quarters for all your fellow housemates. Your word shall rule until such time as The Master deems it needful to make changes, so choose well, Boy!”

 

“Um . . . t-t-thank you, Sir,” Justin stammered out a reluctant response and then quickly retreated so he was no longer standing alone out in front of the rest of the men.

 

“You have all done very well, my children,” The Master continued. “I am pleased with this first challenge! You may have the rest of the night off. Tomorrow morning there will be a new Trial for you to begin. But for now, go and amuse yourselves, boys!”

 

The spotlight that had been highlighting The Master’s portrait all during the challenge flickered off at that point and the mood throughout the room instantly lightened. The two masked servants picked up their forgotten trays of lube and wordlessly headed off towards the front door. Which left the eight House Boys standing around with nothing much to do for the moment.

 

“Excellent performance, Gramps!” Brian insinuated himself between Justin and Daniel, who had been standing on Justin’s other side during the challenge and looked like he was about to move in on the tempting little blond. “I gotta say, that was truly inspiring. You definitely got the drop on the rest of us with your delightful dong flogging skills. Although, I think your technique could still use a little work. How about you and I pick up where we left off before the challenge and we’ll see if I can’t show you a thing or two, maybe?”

 

Poor naive little Justin was certainly no match for Brian Kinney’s legendary charm. He didn’t really even try to escape the older man’s manipulative clutches. While all the others looked on with longing, Brian led the delicious looking little twink with the prodigious pecker away towards the staircase. It looked like the rest of the pack was just going to have to wait a bit longer to make the beautiful blond boy’s acquaintance.

 

“Now, Gramps,” Brian started off as he deftly guided Justin up the stairs, his voice hushed so that no one else would hear him. “Before we move on to other, more enjoyable things, let me show you the bedroom that I already picked out for myself.”

 

Brian promptly marched the Whackoff Winner down the upstairs hallway and opened up the door to the well-appointed Master Bedroom. Brian ushered his Twink inside and shut the door just as a nosy Malik appeared at the top of the stairs behind them. He proceeded to flip the lock on the door and then sauntered towards the bed with his typical graceful, catlike, gait. Ten seconds later, Brian had stretched himself out across the bed in a saucy pose and begun to stroke himself back to full mast, while a mesmerized Justin Taylor simply stood there and watched the wanton display.


modern-bedroom-furniture-sets.jpg

 

Brian could have laughed when he noticed that the boy had subconsciously started stroking himself in time with Brian’s own motions. The kid’s lovely long, thick, dark pink cock sprang to attention with gusto. When he saw Justin licking his lips, Brian knew he definitely had him.

 

“Why don’t you come over here and join me, Gramps,” Brian patted the mattress next to him. “You can help me break in my new bed.”

 

Justin trotted right over, his eyes glazed, transfixed by Brian’s long, straight, perfect cock and the way the plummy head peeked in and out of the man’s fist at a languid pace. Justin was more than eager to learn whatever this charismatic man was willing to teach him. Most especially if the lessons involved hands-on learning. The tyro twink eagerly complied with Brian’s directions and wasn’t at all upset that he knowingly fell prey to the experienced man’s sexual persuasions. Brian knew that by the time he was done with this little twink he would not only have his choice of bedrooms, but could probably get anything else he could think of to ask for.

 

Which is how Brian Kinney landed the biggest bed in the house all to himself without any fuss at all.

sun_animation.gifsun_animation.gifsun_animation.gifsun_animation.gifsun_animation.gif

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

6/19/15 - Credit for the Welcome Whackoff Challenge goes to reader - and fellow author - 4depthoflove (aka Charle). I did change the name of the challenge, though, cause I want to use the other name for another idea I had . . . Thank you, Charle for the wonderful list of great ideas!

 

Chapter 5 Reader Challenge - Who wants to be Queen for A Day! If you could order any of the characters in my story to do ANYTHING, what would it be? The first five people to sign into my online story site and leave me a comment on the draft of Chapter 6 will get to rule the day when I write Chapter 8! Come visit me and play! (The hot link for the story is on my author bio page!) TAG