- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*****Chapter dedicated to my Online Posse - Jazzepoet, Samcdee, Lorie and Nichelle - These guys stayed with me for the better part of the last 36 hours helping to write this chapter. If it turned out great, it's because of their assistance and support!*****

****Warning - Don't hate me! This had to happen . . .*****

 

SOS - Beach Ball.GIFAnimated-sun-with-sunglasses-rocking-back-and-forth.gifSOS - Beach Ball.GIF


Chapter 54 - Sex, Drugs and Heartache. (Tuesday, August 9th)



Brian had Justin upright on his knees with his hands against the wall over the headboard and his ass all prepared when the door to the bedroom creaked open.


“Hey guys! Is this a bad time to interrupt?” Malik asked, craning his neck around the partially opened door.


“Uh . . . well, yeah. Kinda,” Justin replied, looking up from where Brian had him pinned to the wall with one large hand between his shoulder blades so that he couldn’t squirm away.  


“Now, Sunshine . . . that’s not very polite. There’s always room for one more on the Twinkie Train,” Brian slapped Justin’s ass with a teasingly sharp *swack* to chastise him for his rude behavior. “Hop on up here, Malik. We’ll have ourselves a good old-fashioned chain fuck and then you two girls can have a nice chat over coffee and tell each other your boy troubles . . .” Even in the middle of sex, Brian’s snarky nature couldn’t be suppressed, and both the boys grinned at him.


Malik did follow directions, though, and climbed up on the bed. Brian, control freak as always, got up to walk around and rearrange everyone the way he wanted them. Justin and Mal let him do his thing, knowing that when Brian got that particular glint in his eye that whatever he was envisioning would most likely be good. In short order, Brian had Justin shuffled back a couple feet so that Mal could take over the spot in front with his hands braced against the wall. Justin was then forcibly manhandled until he was kneeling right behind Mal. Brian climbed back onto the bed behind Justin and then handed a condom to his blond.


“Okay, boys. This is how we’re going to work this Twinkie Train. I fuck Justin. Justin fucks Mal. Mal, you’re in charge of holding us all up and making appropriate moaning sounds. I’m driving so you two have to follow my lead. When I thrust, Justin, you thrust. The object of this game is to all come in order. Mal first, then Sunshine, then me. And not till I say. If you don’t follow directions or you come out of order then you’re out and I finish this up with whoever’s left while the loser has to just watch. Got it?” Brian ordered, as he supervised the donning of the condoms and the prep of Mal’s plump ass.


As Brian was prepping Mal, Justin had his hand between them, prepping himself and inadvertently stroking Brian. Brian closed his eyes at the feeling of the soft knuckles grazing his cock. Leaning forward he whispered, “If you keep that up, Sunshine, the game will be over before it even starts.” Justin just nodded in response, so turned on by the thought of getting off that he had a hard time keeping his hands off Brian’s tempting cock. Or his tempting ass. Or his tempting lips . . .


“You guys ready yet?” Mal asked. He had to admit he loved fucking with Brian and Justin. Separately, they were great, but together . . . well that was something different entirely. Although sometimes it was difficult to get them to focus on whoever else was in bed with them.


“Yeah, we’re ready, Mal,” Justin said as he positioned himself. He pinned his knees to the mattress, framing Mal’s ass in the process and holding it steady.


Brian started up again with his instructions. “Now, this is the plan - Justin is going to do everything to Mal that I do to him. Think of it as ‘Simon Says’ only with cock.”


Mal and Justin nodded in response, both a little anxious yet excited over what Brian’s devious and sexy mind might come up with. Brian lined himself up with Justin, while Justin copied the same action with Malik. The ultimate bottom boy shifted slightly to the left to give Justin greater access. With a “Here we go!” Brian pushed into Justin, guiding him to do the same with Mal. Brian knew what they were feeling - that slow burn, mixed with the pleasure of penetration - there was nothing in the world that could compare with that feeling. Mal decided that was the perfect time to start in on his job of moaning. He heard an echo coming from the twink behind him and craned his neck so he could look around at Justin, whose eyes had already begun to glaze over as Brian sank into him to the root. Yep, there was NOTHING like that feeling!


That’s when the action began in earnest. When Brian pulled back, so did Justin. When he pushed forward forcefully, so did Justin. Malik was reaping all the benefits of the pleasant weight of the two gorgeous bodies behind him and all he had to do was hold up the whole masculine daisy chain with the help of the wall behind the bed.


Brian kept the steady rhythm going for a few moments just to make sure Justin could easily follow his lead. The sound of the grunts and groans from the two men in front of him filled the air. ‘So erotic’, Brian thought to himself as he mentally planned his next move. He purposefully swayed sideways, tapping one of Justin’s anal walls lightly to gauge his reaction. The slight gasp coming from the man in the middle told Brian exactly what he needed to know. Justin immediately followed suit, also leaning a bit to the left and gifted Mal with the same exquisite shift in sensation. Although the movement was shallow and deliberately avoided the prostate the action was no less gratifying. The responsive gasp from the caboose of their little chain fuck told Brian that, so far, everything was proceeding nicely.


Brian shifted to the right to repeat the same action, reaping the same results from the opposite angle. He increased the pace of the swaying motion just a little, back and forth, side to side, Justin following his lead flawlessly. Not wanting the other men in his chain to become bored or complacent with the constant shift of movement, though, Brian quickly changed tactics, this time dipping his hips and jabbing into Justin’s prostate with a swift snap.


“Fuck!” Justin’s loud declaration echoed through the almost silent room. It was followed in quick succession by Malik’s sharp gasp at the surprising stab of pleasure from Justin’s mirroring action.


“Again,” Malik demanded - and Brian did . . . just because he could, and because he loved to hear his Twinkies begging like that!


Both Malik and Justin whimpered in unison causing Brian to smile widely in response. He shifted and moved in a small circle, making his dick bounce against every surface of Justin’s tight cavity, grazing the small walnut shaped gland on every pass. When the volume of the groaning crescendoed, Brian knew this latest maneuver had been a rousing success. Brian then cut off the whimpers and moans once again with a strong, straight thrust, enjoying the new grunts and groans as he continued to dance aboard the Twinkie Train.


“Fuck! Fuckfuckfuck! Don’t stop,” Malik pleaded. “I’m almost there.”


“Uh uh uh! Don’t you . . . DARE . . . cum yet,” Justin added, punctuating his statement by copying each movement directed by Brian. “If I can’t . . . cum . . . neither can . . . you.” He was getting closer to the edge of no return himself but he didn’t want this game to stop.


Brian increased and decreased the pace at will, from slow and sensual to fast and furious, enjoying the different sounds and results of his dick aerobics. It was good to be the conductor of this Twinkie Train! The control he got to wield was almost as exhilarating to him as the erotic noises he was able to draw out of his chain of command. Now, what else could he come up with to further inflame his followers? Oh, yes . . .


In another surprise move, Brian ceased all movement, causing both Justin and subsequently Malik, to tremble in response. The quaking and quivering as they struggled to hold back was communicated through the chain of dicks to his own core. He loved the feeling of them trying to keep their collective orgasms at bay. If Brian wasn’t concentrating so hard on his temporary submissives, he’d be pretty fucking close to losing it himself


“Wha - Why did you stop?” Malik whimpered plaintively.


“Shhh . . .” Brian soothed as he dismounted from Justin’s ass, making Justin have to do the same. He looked down at the condom, examining it. It was still intact so he simply added more lube. Without having to be told, Justin followed suit. Once that was done, Brian repositioned himself behind Justin again. “Sunshine, this time when you go in, I want you to fuck the shit out of him. Can you handle that?”


Justin smiled wide. “Well I don’t know, Mr. Kinney. What does your ass tell you?”


Brian couldn’t help the chuckle which escaped him at that not-so-veiled reference to their previous evening’s sexcapades. The little blond had sass and spunk and was able to snark with the best of them . . . meaning HIM. Although it wouldn’t do to encourage him in that line of thought too much. The kid already had way too much power over him as it was. Best to move on with the morning’s events and not even go there.


“Well then, Sunshine, get to it,” Brian directed with a pinch to the perky posterior to let his blond know he wasn’t oblivious to Justin’s charms.


With renewed purpose, Brian pushed into Justin again without preamble. Keeping one hand on the younger man’s shoulder, his other hand snaked up to grab a handful of Justin’s hair. The *ugh* sound Justin emitted turned Brian on even further. The fact that Justin’s front teeth began tormenting that plump bottom lip, was just an added bonus. The echoing *Mmmm* from Mal when Justin copied Brian’s hair pulling on the short curly nap of the caboose boy was just as stimulating.


Since Brian had paused for a moment, Justin decided to take a little initiative. He began to move sensuously, beginning with a slow grind that pleasured both the man in front as well as the man in back of him. Brian was letting him take the lead, it appeared, and Justin was happy to do so. He tightened his ass making the older man do that gasp-moan-sigh thing he loved while caressing Malik’s inner walls with his cock. He moved smoothly for a few more moments before deciding it was time to kick up the game a notch. Since Justin was both topping and topping from the bottom so to speak, he focused solely on Mal while denying Brian full access.


“I know what you’re doing, Sunshine,” Brian sang into his ear. “And it’s not going to work.”


Brian took hold of Justin’s hair again, tilting back the brat’s head and directing him into a brief but soul-stealing kiss before he let go. Digging his fingers into Justin’s sides, he held the shorter man still. Then he rammed into Justin as hard as he possible could.


“Oh FUCK!” Justin exclaimed. He knew Brian would make him pay for his teasing but shit! What a way to pay the cost!


“Hold on Malik. It’s about to become a really wild ride,” Brian said.


Once again assuming the lead, Brian started off with a series of short staccato movements into Justin, concentrating all his efforts on the sweet spot within him. Justin leaned forward positioning his hands on Malik’s shoulders, holding himself in place and allowing Brian to guide the force of the movement into the Chocolate Twinkie as well. For his part, Malik didn’t mind one damn bit. Mal just held onto the wall for all he was worth and let the pleasure wash over him.


“Move now, Justin,” Brian commanded after a couple moments.


And Justin did - adding to Malik’s gratification. The flux and flow of the movements of all three men set up this endless susurrus of moaning that even threatened to overwhelm Brian’s stoic self-control. It was definitely time to wrap up this extended three-way. With a nudge of his knee, Brian knocked Justin’s legs just a little further apart. Then he pulled the boy’s hips back a little further, watching with approval as Justin did the same to Malik, so that they were bent over at a nice angle with their legs spread wide and only the wall in front holding them up from collapsing. It was perfect for what Brian had envisioned.


“Here we go, boys,” Brian mumbled as he set to with a slow pounding rhythm that drove his dick even deeper into the welcoming depths of Justin’s tight ass. From the new *ohhhhh* Malik let loose, you could tell he was getting the same treatment from the hot twinkie filling in the middle. Brian kept up the relentlessly pummelling pace. Driving over and over. Never relinquishing his  control from that moment on. It was exquisite and torturous and oh so good. And both the twinkies were vibrating with the rising tide of their impending orgasms. Brian could feel the tension being transmitted through them to his own dick. It was incendiary.


“So, Mal . . . weren’t you complaining the other day that I never follow through on my punishments? Should I let you cum now or should I make you suffer a little longer for being such an annoying little brat all the time? Hmmm?” Brian chuckled at the sad little mewl of frustration this comment brought forth. “You want to cum, little boy? You’re going to have to beg for it.”


“Shit, Brian,” Mal gasped and panted as he was assaulted by yet another hard thrust right at that moment. “You fucking sadist. Yes! Yes, I want to cum. Please, Brian. Please!”


*Hahahaha* Brian’s sardonic laugh was so infuriating! “Okay, my little chocotwink. You can cum. But don’t ever let me hear you complain about me neglecting you again!”


As ordered, Malik groaned and let loose with a wide pearly ribbon of cum that decorated the wall with a swirling pattern of lust. It was all he could do to just maintain himself upright afterwards, but as the base of the whole chain fuck, he knew he couldn’t collapse the way he wanted to or his companions would fall too. So Mal simply held on, his fingers scrabbling at the smooth surface of the wall while he shook through his climax, waiting until Brian gave the order that would let the next link in the chain reach his own release.


“Now it’s your turn, Sunshine,” Brian breathed into the perfect shell-like ear, adding a kiss to seal in the words. “I want you to come so hard that you can’t breathe. So hard that you may not need to cum again ever in your life. So hard that they can feel it downstairs and it registers on the Richter Scale. And while you’re cumming I’m going to kiss you deep. I want to kiss you deep, for days on end, Sunshine, and keep you cumming endlessly . . .” The lascivious sentiments just didn’t stop and acted as a catalyst to Justin’s impending orgasm.


Justin’s sob of relief when he was finally given permission to cum was palpable. The little neophyte wasn’t sure if he wanted to sing or scream or cry. It was like a flood of emotion that overwhelmed him at the same time as the bodily flood of physical sensations and it was simply too much. The fact that Brian was softly caressing his hip and nibbling on his earlobe as well further added to the boy’s befuddlement. Everything was hot and driven and tender and sweet at the same time and he was so confused and turned on . . .


“Brian, Brian, Brian . . . Oh, fuck, Brian,” Justin heard his own voice wailing.


“Now, Sunshine. Now!” Brian commandingly demanded, pulling on the thick golden tresses until he found Justin’s mouth and latched on with his lips to make good on that promised kiss.


The kiss finally did the trick and Justin found himself exploding into the condom still encased in Mal’s depths. And the orgasm was just as good as Brian had promised it would be. He was literally seeing fucking stars as his vision flickered in and out. The kiss was deep and filled with tongue and didn’t help with the lack of air he was already experiencing.


“Very nice, Gentlemen! Now, I believe it’s MY turn,” Brian announced next, very professionally, as he simply closed his eyes, grunted with satisfaction as if from a job well done, and let go of his own orgasm.


And then Malik’s arms really did give out and they all tumbled together into a pig-pile of exhausted flesh.


After panting for a solid five minutes, they mostly had all caught their breath again. Brian managed to untwist them from the pile enough so that he no longer had Justin’s elbow in his face or Malik’s knee in his side. He was actually able to get in a kiss or two to a part of Justin’s anatomy that was soft and yielding rather than hard and bony. He wasn’t sure if it was a shoulder or a neck piece, but that didn’t really matter. It was nice anyway. He would have had to open his eyes in order to figure out which piece it was and that didn’t seem worth the effort at the moment. So he just let his lips trail along for a bit until his brain had totally reengaged.


“So, Mal, I believe you actually did come in here for something other than a good morning fuck,” Brian commented when he finally remembered. “What can we do for you this fine morning.”


*Hehehe* “Well, that fuck was a nice start,” Mal’s voice was sleepy sounding. “I really just came to tell you guys that Daniel’s back up in my bed again. He drug himself in late last night. I was going to kick him out again, but he didn’t look real hot so I just let him stay. He said it was too cold downstairs on the couch. The air conditioning was up too high or something. He thinks he’s caught a bug from sleeping down there. He really did NOT look good either. I think he was running a temperature.”


“Shit. I thought he might be coming down with something the other day,” Brian replied in a break between kissing that soft piece of Justin. “Which is just great. Now we’re probably all going to get sick too. Maybe we can have Ted quarantine him until he’s better. I do not want gunk all over my dick if he coughs while he’s blowing me or something.”


“Gross!” Justin whined and shifted a little so he was even more comfortably tucked up along Brian’s side. “Although, they do say that ongoing exposure to pathogens is an excellent way to keep your own immune system in top shape. Otherwise, your body won’t know how to recognize and fight off the really bad germs.”


This new PSA sent both Brian and Malik into the chuckles. “You know, Cupcake, you are SUCH a fucking nerd!” Mal accused.


“It’s true though.” Justin defended himself from his warm nest of blankets and Brian. “Besides, we’ll all probably be okay as long as we don’t kiss him and make sure to wash your hands thoroughly after any personal bodily contact.”


“All right! That’s it. Disturbing my nice post-orgasmic bliss with talk about snot and germs. You’re both banned for life from my bed. Go on! Get out!” Brian joked, pinching Justin and tickling along his side with nimble fingers until the little twinkie squirmed all the way off the side of the bed, landing on his tush on the carpet.


“Owww! Damn it, Brian!” Justin tried to be angry but he was still just too happy and blissed out himself after that last fuck. “Fine. If you’re going to be like THAT I’ll just take my fine, well educated and informative ass to the shower without you!” He smiled over his shoulder flirtily and then flounced out of the room with a little wiggle of his ass, knowing that there was no way he’d be alone in the shower for long.


“Fucking addictive, insolent little twinks,” Brian murmured with a wistful grin at the spot where that luscious ass had disappeared around the corner into the big master bathroom.


“You DO know how great you’ve got it with Justin, don’t you?” Mal commented, watching the dreamy look on Brian’s face. “Cause I’m here to tell you that you’re one lucky bastard. And you damn well better treat him right or you won’t have him for long.”


Brian was silent for a long time and Mal thought maybe the big guy was going to simply ignore him. Then, in a voice that was so quiet it was hard to hear from even a few inches away, “I DO know.”


“Good! Cause he’s the fucking best thing that will EVER happen in your life. And he fucking adores you. Not to mention that he’s probably the only man on the planet who will not only put up with you, but who can actually KEEP up with you too . . . and let’s not forget that he fucks like the energizer bunny on crack. You could do a lot worse.”


“Why, exactly, are you so busy propounding Sunshine’s virtues to me this morning, Mal?” Brian asked, shifting a little on his pillows in order to look the young black man in the face.


“It’s just that . . . well, I probably shouldn’t say anything - It’s not my place really - but Justin’s been worrying about what’s going to happen after the summer’s over, you know,” Mal confessed, watching Kinney as closely as he was being watched to make sure the man’s response was genuine. “He thinks you’ll just walk away. That he’s not good enough, or that he doesn’t have enough to offer, to carve out a place in your life outside of these walls. And you need to make sure he knows that he DOES have a place, cause you and I both know that he’s way more than just another twink.”


Brian turned his head away so he didn’t have to bear Mal’s direct gaze any more. His lips folded in and his eyelids lowered so that his long dark lashes hid the expressive hazel eyes. He hated feeling so fucking exposed. Brian didn’t deal well with deep emotional talks in general, and really didn’t like any such conversations that focused on him or HIS feelings. But he knew that he owed Malik some response. Mal was a good friend - to both him and Justin - and he owed the man something. Plus, knowing Malik, he wouldn’t simply let Brian off the hook if he tried to remain mute anyway.


“I DO know, Mal,” Brian repeated. “If anything, I’m the one who doesn’t have enough to offer. Justin’s . . . He’s got his whole fucking life ahead of him, you know. He’s got talent oozing from every pore and he’s . . . he’s just so fucking enthusiastic and optimistic about life in general. I was born jaded, unwanted and cynical. I didn’t grow up in some suburban fantasy like Justin. I come with so much fucking baggage there should be a Skycap following me around with a handcart everywhere I go. I can’t see him putting up with me and my shit for long . . .”


Mal just shook his head. These two really deserved each other. He’d never seen a bigger heap of insecurities. But that was also precisely why they were perfect for each other.


“Yeah, well, you let Cupcake decide that for himself, you hear! Don’t go pushing him away just cause you’re afraid he’ll leave. That shit is for pussies,” Mal ordered. “If Cupcake can put up with your ass, then you better fucking just deal with your shit and thank your stars for the chance to be with him. You hear me! Because I’m only giving you this one chance. If you hurt him or fuck him over, I will be there in a heartbeat and take him myself. And you can be sure I won’t EVER let him go.”


“Fuck off, Mal,” Brian growled, getting a little angry at being lectured by this insolent and nosy twink, regardless of how well-meaning he was. “I told you, I KNOW already. I just don’t know if I can be everything he wants . . . everything he deserves. He’s . . . Well, I . . . I’m just so not good at this shit, Mal. ”


“Which is why I’m so fucking worried,” Malik declared, throwing up his hands. “Look, it’s obvious you’re fucking head over heels in love with him. But you have to tell him that, okay - maybe not in so many words, but you do need to use SOME words. And you have to tell him that he’s still going to have a place in your life after the summer’s over. I need to know you’re not going to just immediately fuck this up, Brian. I care about Justin too much to let that happen.”


“And you think I DON’T? Fuck you, Mal!” Brian was so frustrated and angry - at himself more than at Malik - but just couldn’t find the right words. “It’s not like I’m planning to just fuck him on the doorstep and then hop in a cab and leave him here! Shit! I care about him too. Probably more than I should. I don’t think I could just go back to whatever I was before this Summer anyway. As a matter of fact, I don’t even want to.” Brian practically leapt off the bed, unable to stay still while he worked through what he wanted to say. “All I can say is that I want Justin to stay in my life. Okay? I want him. I want to keep waking up with him and fucking him and going to sleep with him. I want him every fucking day - and not just for a fucking season on the damn calendar. Are you happy now?”


Brian turned around and glared at Malik accusingly as if the little twink had just tortured a confession out of him, but Malik just smiled back.”Yeah! Now I’m happy. Just wanted you to be clear about that, Big Guy! Thanks.”


Mal got up off the bed and trotted along towards the bathroom, smiling all the way. Brian was such a big Drama Queen. But he was kinda adorable for all that. And Malik was reassured that his friend wasn’t going to be abandoned out of hand. It looked like his job as pseudo-marriage counselor was done for the day. But, really, these two WERE high maintenance, weren’t they?


Brian was still pacing and muttering to himself back in the bedroom when Malik rounded the corner to the bathroom and came face to face with the Cupcake in person. Justin had apparently NOT been in the shower waiting for them all this time. And he obviously HAD heard Brian’s little declaration - which was obvious from the mile-wide grin splitting the blond boy’s face.

 

 SOS - Colorized Chair 2.gifSOS - Flaming Blue Chair.gifSOS - Colorized Chair 1.gif

 

That day was dubbed Toybox Tuesday by The Master. They were told that they would be called down to the Passion Pit in pairs every so often. The servants would flip a coin to figure out who was the plaything and who was the master. Then they would then be allowed to pick out three toys from the toybox. The goal was to make their partner come three times using only their three toys, no touching the plaything with anything other than the toys. The events would all be timed and whoever managed the task in the shortest time period would be the day’s winner.

 


Brian and Justin happened to be the first pair called to the Pit. Brian called heads for the coin toss, secretly hoping that he would lose so that his favorite blond would be in charge. He got his wish. He and Justin looked into the toy chest that had been placed outside the door of the Passion Pit for things that they hadn’t tried before. Brian’s first pick was the Aneros Prostate Stimulator. He then asked Justin to pick something, Justin saw the stimulator gloves and thought of how he loved to run his hands over Brian’s beautiful body. Next, Justin asked Brian to pick their last toy. Brian, wanting to show Justin how much trust he had in him, picked a blindfold. When Justin saw what he had chosen, he had to stop himself from tearing up. It meant a lot to him that Brian would trust him so fully.

 

Screen Shot 2015-11-28 at 9.11.21 PM.png


XRAE287b.jpgFSG57316.jpg

They moved over to the bed where Justin lubed up both Brian and the Aneros. Putting on the blindfold, Brian lay down and relaxed while Justin inserted the toy. Justin asked if he was okay and got a beautiful smile in return. Justin donned the stimulator gloves and crawled up straddling Brian. He barely had to touch Brian to get him off the first time, between Brian wiggling with the stimulator on high and Justin knowing all of his hot spots, Justin got sprayed with a quick sticky load.


Justin had been a little concerned about the blindfold, but Brian didn’t seem like he was having a problem. Just to be sure he leaned down to whisper to his lover, “are you okay with everything Stud?” The only response he got was one of the most sincere and beautiful smiles he had ever seen on his favorite stud’s face. Next, Justin knelt next to Brian and ran his stimulating fingers sensuously up and down Brian’s inner thighs and over his balls. Brian had the most blissed out expression on his face. Justin leaned close to Brian’s ear and said, “come for me”. He turned around and was quickly rewarded with a facefull of salty goodness.


“Alright, one more time Stud.” Justin started on Brian’s nipples, then down his stomach and then just ran the tips of the gloves around the base of his favorite cock. This time when he leaned down to whisper in his ear, all he said was, “as you wish.” Brian moaned and came all over both of them. When they were finished Brian told Justin “I think we’ll get a pair of those gloves for OUR toy chest." The only response he got was his favorite blond’s blinding smile.

 

Animated-sun-with-sunglasses-rocking-back-and-forth.gifAnimated-sun-with-sunglasses-rocking-back-and-forth.gifAnimated-sun-with-sunglasses-rocking-back-and-forth.gif

 

The next pair picked for the day was Daniel and Malik. When Malik won the coin toss, they both groaned - Daniel because he hated to be put at the mercy of the bratty little twink and Malik because he knew that his task of making his partner come three times was going to be darn near impossible. But seeing as they didn’t have any choice, they merely glared at each other and then headed down the stairs, stopping at the toybox outside the Passion Pit.


Malik’s primary concern was getting Dickless Daniel to come as fast as possible. He wasn’t interested in trying anything fancy or funny. He just wanted fast. Which was why the first toy Malik picked out was a penis pump. Yeah, it might be cheating a little, but what the fuck! He also grabbed a prostate stimulator and a stainless steel ball ring with prostate probe attached. His number one aim was just to get that dick up and then get it off.

 

aa325_2.jpgac972a_153_325_153_325.jpgad140-wm_231_325.jpg

 

Daniel was dragging his feet even more when he saw the toys that his partner had chosen. Shit! Daniel could already tell this was not going to be the most pleasant experience of his life. Damn twinkies! Why the fuck were they always tormenting him?  


Nevertheless, Daniel followed Malik into the Passion Pit for his session. Malik was standing and waiting next to the big purple velvet bed, smacking the prostate stimulator against his palm impatiently. Daniel was really looking forward to the end of THIS summer.

 

sun_animation.gifSOS - Beach Ball.GIFsun_animation.gif

 

The day continued on in a similar vein throughout the morning with pairs being called down every hour or two depending on how long the prior pair had taken. After a generous lunch break so that the House Boys could get a bit of rest, the servants started right back up. The next couple called up were Justin and Malik. Dino flipped a coin and asked Mal to call it in the air. Malik picked tails - his favorite part of the male anatomy - and won. Which meant that he would be in charge and get to play with his Cupcake however he wished.


“Well, since you’ll be playing my bitch, Cupcake, I’ll let you make some of the selections.” Malik offered with a lighthearted wink and grin. Justin grinned back with a jovial little smack to Mal’s pec.


The boys went over to the toy chest to see what goodies would tickle their dicks and other body parts. There was some really kinky and crazy stuff in there and they were more interested in some pleasure than pain. “Look, Mal, it’s The Humbler again! We are SO not doing that. And that black leather flogger with little metal ends? Ouch! Not getting anywhere near my tender white ass.” Justin said cheekily with a frisky grin.


Malik picked up a set of silver nipple clamps with a chain dangling between. “How about these? They’ll look really hot attached to your nips.”

 

Screen Shot 2015-11-28 at 9.13.57 PM.png

 

Justin looked at the clamps and gave a distracted nod of his head. He’d been on the receiving end of that kind of toy before and enjoyed it.


Justin busily fished around the toy box and found a really weird flesh colored rubber object that reminded him of a Pocket Pussy he saw one time on some hetero porn site. “It’s not a Tenga, but a Pocket Bu-gina will do the trick. Let’s see how this thing measures up to the deluxe model.” Justin sportively declared.

 

 

“Eww…” Mal shuddered a bit at the sight, and proclaimed “That rubberized bu-gina is going on YOUR dick so . . . Definitely going to need plenty of lube for that thing!”


Justin tossed the Pocket Bu-gina to Malik, “We need one more . . . Oooh! This looks like fun!” Justin pulled out a black and red leather flogger with a gleeful flourish. The handle looked somewhat like a thin dildo - a two-in-one toy!

 

“Okay. These look like they’ll work. Here’s what you’re going to do, Mal . . .” Justin grabbed ahold of Malik’s elbow and led him further into the Passion Pit with a big grin on his elfin face. Let the games begin!    

 

SOS - Pool Lounge Black Right.gifSOS - Pool Lounge.gif

“This is the perfect time,” Dino came up behind Daniel and whispered in his ear. “I’ll make sure your name is called next so you’ll be out of the picture and beyond any suspicion. The blond twink should be on his way upstairs from his last session soon. Tell me where your shit is stashed and I’ll make sure to plant it where the kid will find it. And then . . . I’ll conveniently find him.”


“But I wasn’t going to do it until after the weekend. I still have four days left on this cycle,” Daniel tried to argue, already knowing he didn’t have the clout to win if Dino pressed, which he would.


“Fuck that. This is the perfect time. We won’t get a better opportunity. Besides, you’re not looking too hot, my friend. I think it’s past time for you to give your body a rest. Consider your cycle done as of today,” Dino ordered, pretending to look through some papers on the clipboard he was holding so it wasn’t obvious that he and Daniel were talking. “You just keep your head down and play stupid the rest of the day - which shouldn’t be too much of a stretch for you, Dan. I’ve got this. Now, where’s your stash?”


Daniel looked around one more time to ensure that nobody was in earshot. “It’s in the toilet tank in the smaller bathroom upstairs. There’s a small waterproof drybox case tucked under the toilet ballcock . . .”


Dino snorted quietly at that. “Figures. Perfect hiding place for a fag . . .” Dino sat his clipboard down on the table and started to walk off towards the stairs to the upper floor. “Sit. Stay where you’re visible so the cameras can see you until I get back,” he ordered quietly.


Daniel did as he’d been told, cursing silently about his unwelcome associate, Dino.

 

OS - Colorized chair 3.gifSOS -Colorized right 3.gif

 

Brian had at least a good three hours of downtime before he was called down to the passion pit  for what seemed like the umpteenth time that day. He began to wonder if his body would ever recover from all the strenuous activity he’d put himself through over the course of this summer. The fact that he’d been paired up once again with the Dickless Wonder Extraordinaire, did not help matters in the least. The coin was tossed and, unfortunately for the take charge brunet, Daniel won the flip.


“Well, well, now . . . isn’t this a lovely turn of events.” Daniel said smugly as he moved, albeit a bit slowly, toward the treasure trove of erotic goodies. Daniel started fingering the various dildos, handcuffs, and other sundry items, meticulously choosing each toy with every intention of torturing Brian as much as possible. Oh, yes, he had plans to make the demigod pay for all the humiliation and degradation that he and his little twinkie cheering section had caused him over the past few weeks.


After about ten minutes of Daniel playing a solo game of duck, duck, cock, Brian started to get frustrated and rolled his eyes heavenward. Was it really so hard to choose three little items? Brian suspected that Danny Boy had something nefarious in mind, so he thought it best to speed things along and warn the fucker not to try any funny shit. Daniel was tap dancing on his last good nerve and he wasn’t about to give him the satisfaction of completely losing his shit . . . as well as his place in the game.


“Any day now, Jackie Chan. I would really like to get this over with as quickly as possible . . . and don’t try anything stupid or I will fuck you up, flu or no flu.”


“Don’t you worry your little twinkie lovin’ head about that Brian,” Daniel responded coolly as he stroked a beautifully crafted gold prostate prodder. “I promise to give you an experience that you won’t soon forget.” Daniel followed up the ominous statement by adding a rather large black leather dildo and a small flogger to his arsenal. Daniel cast one last salacious smile in Brian’s direction before putting his plan into action.

 

2014-NEW-ARRIVAL-black-novelty-leather-flogger-horse-raising-whip-spanking-Adult-sex-products-sexy-flogger.jpgSOS - Leather Dildo.jpgProstate Prodder.gif

 

The only halfway decent thing Brian could say about the juice pig, was that he made good on his promise of giving him an experience he would NEVER forget. He’d never felt more clinical, robotic attempts at stimulation in his life. Sure he’d had his share of subpar fucks, but this . . . this . . . well this clusterfuck had just reached a whole new level. Daniel’s movements were jerky, inept, uncoordinated and down right awkward. His performance lacked any kind of real finesse, so Brian didn’t enjoy the session one iota. Yeah, Brian would never forget the worst fuck of the century.


In the end, it took ten over-eager swats of the flogger, three clumsy strokes of the dildo, four ill-aimed pokes of the prodder and countless thoughts of a certain artistic cupcake, for Brian to shoot his required three loads.

 

 

sunshine.gifsunshine.gifsunshine.gif

 

Justin and Mal had passed Brian making his way into the Passion Pit with Daniel as they were putting their own toys away. Justin was worried. Brian hadn’t looked at ALL pleased. Justin was not pleased either once he saw the toys that Daniel had chosen. Brian was still not all that comfortable being on the receiving end of things and having to let Daniel be in control was going to make things worse. He hoped to hell that Daniel wasn’t going to try to fuck Brian too. Well, Justin wouldn’t miss THAT part of this summer at all - having to submit to a partner that you found distasteful was getting a bit old. Justin decided he’d head up to the Greatroom and make sure he was watching the monitors while Daniel had Brian in his clutches, just in case a rescue mission was needed.


After cleaning up a bit, Justin was just making his way upstairs when he was waylaid by Dino, the new head of security. “Hey, kid! You missing one of your sketchbooks again?” the tall, thin, but menacing looking man asked.


“Uh . . . I don’t know. I don’t think so. Why?” Justin was taken off guard by the question.


“I saw one of them in the bathroom over there,” Dino gestured towards the small half-bath on the main floor just off the Greatroom. “I put it in the top drawer of the cabinet so it wouldn’t get wet or anything. You know you really need to keep better track of that shit. Mr. Schmidt gave us hell the last time you misplaced them. You don’t want this one getting destroyed too.”


“Definitely not. I didn’t think I’d left it out, though,” Justin responded, confused because he thought he remembered leaving his new sketchbook up in the bedroom this morning. “Whatever. Thanks for letting me know you saw it. Maybe I need to lock them up or something since they seem to be walking away on their own lately.”


Justin immediately padded off towards the bathroom. Dino waited until the door had swung to behind the kid, then walked up to one of his co-workers, making sure he was wearing a concerned look. “Hey, Scott. That little blond kid’s been in the john over there for quite a while. You want to check and make sure he’s okay for me? A couple of the contestants have been acting like they’re coming down with the flu or something. If he’s getting sick too, we probably need to tell Mr. Schmidt.”


“Sure. No problem, Dino,” the other servant replied as he headed over to the toilet as directed. “Hey, you okay in there?” Scott knocked on the door, which hadn’t been all the way closed and immediately swung open, revealing a pale faced Justin standing there holding a small blue plastic box in one hand and a syringe in the other.

 

SOS - Drybox.jpgimgres.jpg

 

“What the hell? Hey, Dino! Get over here! We’ve got a problem,” Scott hollered, drawing the attention of everyone in the room.


“I . . . I just found this here,” Justin stuttered, dropping the syringe and the box on the top of the counter and taking a step away. “I was getting my sketchbook out of the drawer and there was this baggie with this stuff in it.” The faces peering into the small room at Justin looked unconvinced. “This isn’t mine. I . . . I don’t even know what it is, really . . .”


Dino shouldered past the rest into the room and grabbed up the large zip-lock plastic bag that had been sitting on the counter. He held it up into the light, incidentally giving everyone else looking in a perfect view of the contents, and turned it around as if to examine the evidence.


“Looks like steroids,” Dino announced, flicking a finger against the side of the baggie and tapping against a small glass vial inside. “No labels on the bottles. We can have them tested though. Syringes. A wad of cash. A waterproof drybox for hiding the shit. And this,” Dino reached in and pulled out a stack of folded papers covered in pencil marks, “looks like your work, Blondie. If it’s not your shit, why are your drawings in here?”


“I have no fucking idea! That stuff isn’t mine. I swear. Well, the drawings are, but I don’t know why they’re in with that other stuff,” Justin was sweating and stammering, fully aware of how incriminating this all looked. “Fuck!”


“Yeah. I’d say you’re fucked all right,” Dino stated, gathering everything and putting it all back in the baggie, then grabbing Justin by the elbow to lead him out of the toilet.


“What’s going on?” Malik came out of the kitchen just as Dino was leading Justin over to the couch in the Greatroom. “Justin? You okay?”


“No! I’m not okay,” Justin flung his hand out towards the bag of evidence Dino had tossed down onto the coffee table in front of where the boy had been seated.


“Scott, get Mr. Schmidt on the phone,” Dino ordered. “He needs to get over here ASAP. Sorry, Blondie, but I’m pretty sure that doing illegal drugs is grounds for automatic dismissal from the game.”


“But, they’re not MINE! I . . . I don’t do any drugs. I . . . I . . . I . . .” Justin finally fell silent, collapsing back into the couch cushions in defeat. He knew that he could protest all he wanted but it still didn’t look good. He knew whose drugs they were - Daniel’s - but after getting caught red-handed, so to speak, how was he going to prove that?


Justin was sitting there, speechless and still in shock, twenty minutes later when Ted showed up. By then Brian and Daniel had finished their session in the Pit and the concerned brunet was sitting next to the teen with his arm draped protectively around the boy’s shoulders. Malik was hovering nearby, equally as concerned. The servants were all standing by, waiting for directions from either Ted or Dino. The only person not in the room - conspicuous by his absence - was Daniel, who’d barely paused when he saw what was going down, before loping up the stairs and disappearing into his bedroom.

 

 

 

“Hey, everybody,” Ted greeted them with a worried frown on his face. “Dino, tell me what’s going on.”


“Scott found one of the contestants in the main floor bathroom with drugs on his person. He called me over and when I ran up, I also saw Justin here with a container of what appears to be anabolic steroids in his one hand and a syringe in his other,” Dino pointed to the baggie of evidence still lying there on the table full of all the damning proof needed. “This bag of paraphernalia was sitting on the counter. There are some sketches in there that the kid admitted were his. He denied that the rest was his, but he did have it in his possession and there were several witnesses that saw him with it in his hands.”


Ted leaned down and picked up the baggie. The folded packet of sketches were easily discerned inside along with everything else. He winced, dropped the bag and looked over at the young blond man with resignation.


“You’re aware that possession OR use of drugs while on the premises is grounds for immediate dismissal?” Ted asked.


“Fuck, Ted. You know those aren’t Justin’s!” Brian interrupted, standing up to confront his friend. “Look at the kid. You can see just from looking at him that he’s not juicing. Fucking test him if you don’t believe him.”


“Sorry, Brian,” Ted shook his head. “That’s not my call to make. This isn’t a court of law or anything. I don’t have to prove anything. In fact, I don’t want to have to prove it because then I’d be required to give notice to the authorities. The contract you all signed clearly states that POSSESSION alone will result in immediate dismissal. I don’t care if he was using it or not. Sorry. But I really can’t make any exceptions here. This is too serious. If I don’t do something then I risk liability myself.”


“Fuck that, Ted! You can’t do this,” Brian was now standing chest to chest with the shorter man, appearing ready to physically restrain him from approaching his boy. “Justin’s not doing drugs. They’re not his, regardless of what your goon squad saw. You can’t throw him out of the game - it’s not fair and he needs this more than anyone . . .”


“Shit, Brian. What do you want me to do . . . my hands are tied here,” Ted fired back.


Justin, meanwhile, was simply sitting there, clearly too shocked by these developments to even be able to think straight. All he could think of was that he was doomed. He was going to get kicked out of the game. He wouldn’t get the money to pay for art school. He still didn’t even have the money from the sale of his one painting, which meant he had nothing. He was homeless and jobless and broke and now, on top of everything else, he was going to be separated from Brian. So much for all his big plans . . .


Malik had been quietly watching everything without commenting. He was glad to see that Brian was standing up for Justin - even going so far as to confront his friend about the matter - but it wasn’t likely that would get him far. Ted was right that this wasn’t a court of law. Nobody had any rights here except the guy running the contest. Justin was guilty until proven innocent and wasn’t likely to be given a chance to prove anything. Ted had every right to just act summarily on his own property. And even though it was obvious to him that the drugs were Daniel’s, Malik knew there was no way to prove that. Shit, they hadn’t yet even mentioned to Ted their suspicions about Daniel’s drug use. They’d had no proof, so they hadn’t even raised the issue. The plan had been to find the drug stash first and THEN bring it to Ted’s attention. It was just so fucked that it had all gone down like THIS. And poor Justin was just a patsy - in the wrong place at the wrong time. Daniel was probably upstairs laughing his big bully ass off at all of them. Damn it.


Mal could tell from the distant, worried look in Justin’s glazed eyes that his friend had already moved beyond worrying about getting kicked out. THAT was a foregone conclusion. Justin hadn’t said more than ten words in the past half hour, probably because he was already too busy worrying about what he was going to do next. Justin and Mal had talked for hours about all the teen’s insecurities and worries over his future. Justin had always tried to be so optimistic, but Malik wasn’t deceived. He knew how tough Justin would have it if he didn’t win this competition. The kid had nowhere to go once he left here. Unless, of course, he went crawling back to his parents, which he’d vowed never to do if it could be at all helped.


This just wasn’t fair! Malik knew that life itself wasn’t fair, but it was especially unfair that the most deserving and needy of all of them was getting kicked out because of that asswipe Daniel! Well, fuck that! Malik couldn’t let that happen. He wouldn’t let that happen.


“The drugs are mine!” Malik announced in a carrying voice as he stepped forward so that he was now standing only inches away from where Ted and Brian were still arguing. “I had them hidden in that bathroom. Justin must have found them when he was in there, but they aren’t his. They’re mine.”


“Malik! What are you doing?” Brian turned to look at the shorter black man with a quizzical expression. “You don’t need to do this.”


“Yes, I do. I’m not going to let them kick Justin out, Brian.” Malik insisted and then turned to face Ted dead on. “I’m sorry, Mr. Schmidt. I’ll get my stuff and get out of here within the hour.”


“Are you sure you want to do this?” Ted asked, already cottoning on to the fact that there were undercurrents here between the three men that he wasn’t completely in on.


“I have to,” Malik answered stoically, smiling down on his young blond friend who now looked even more shocked, if that were possible. “I won’t let Justin take the fall for this. It’s not fair to him.”


“But . . . But, Mal . . .” Justin didn’t know WHAT to say.


“Hey, no worries, Cupcake. I’ll be fine.” Malik leaned down and kissed Justin on the cheek, adding with a whisper, “you need to be here to take care of Brian, okay? Just win this thing for me, you hear. I know you can do it.”

 

And, a half hour later, they were all still standing there, shocked and unthinking, as Malik pulled his clothing out of the box on the wall, dressed and waved as he was walking out the front door of the Residence, with no more than a goodbye hug and kiss from Brian and Justin to see him on his way.

 

sun-animated-gif-source_qz7.gifsun-animated-gif-source_qz7.gifsun-animated-gif-source_qz7.gif

Chapter End Notes:

10/4/15 - Yeah . . . Not sure what to say right now. Just gonna go drink away my own sorrows. I loved Malik . . . TAG