- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Brian and Justin finally have that talk . . . How will they work this 'love thing' after the SOS is over? Read on and see. Enjoy! TAG

SOS - Beach Ball.GIFSOS - Beach Ball.GIFSOS - Beach Ball.GIFSOS - Beach Ball.GIFSOS - Beach Ball.GIF


Chapter 58 - The Beginning. (Monday, August 15th, continued).


Justin practically waltzed down the stairs and through the door to the break room. He was so excited to talk to Daphne and let her know that not only would he NOT be sleeping on her parent’s couch like a hobo, but that suddenly his future looked brighter than he could have ever imagined. All his dreams seemed within reach - spread out before him like a bountiful buffet.


At least, he hoped that meant ALL of his dreams - including the part about Brian and him staying connected. Brian had seemed kind of weird just before Justin had walked away. He began to chew on his thumbnail in nervousness. He knew none of his plans could make him happy now if Brian decided to walk away. And yes, Brian had said that the end of the contest did not mean the end of THEM, but that was before they each won half a million dollars. What if Brian changed his mind? What if Brian, with that big heart that he tried so hard to hide, had only been trying to keep Justin from worrying about his future? And, now that Justin wasn’t destitute, Brian was actually relieved to not have to worry about Justin’s problems anymore?


No. Justin wouldn’t believe that. Brian wouldn’t do that. He had given his word, and the man had never lied to him yet, so there was no reason not to believe Brian now. Justin couldn’t let his mind go there. He had too much to be thankful for at the moment, and he wasn’t going to let anything temper his happiness. Why borrow trouble? He’d just talk it all through with Brian as soon they finished with their bedtime fuck.


Justin sat down at the computer workstation and entered his login information, his heart pounding in anticipation of Daphne’s reaction when he told her that he was now a half-millionaire. Pulling up a private chat box from Daphne’s page, he typed “Hey, are you on?” Daphne’s quick response popped up almost immediately. “Yeah. What's up? How r things in Pornland?”


“You’re not going to believe it, Daph, but Brian and I WON! It’s a loooonnnngggg story, but Daniel got sick and had to leave . . . And Brian and I were the only ones left . . . And Ted knew Brian and I weren’t gonna fight or anything and neither of us were going to give up. So he said it would just get monotonous with just the two of us fucking and no variety. And then he declared the game over. Just like that! Brian and I are the co-winners and we each get half of the million dollar pot! Can you believe it, Daphne? I’m fucking rich! I can afford a place to live, and to pay for school…”


“Justin, slow down will you? You won? You actually won? Shit, Justin! That’s incredible! Not that I didn’t think you could do it, but . . . Wow! That’s really incredible!!!!!!!!!!!! When are you going to get out of there?”


“Tomorrow sometime. I’m not exactly sure what’s happening yet. I’ll have to let you know. I just wanted you to be the first to know. I couldn't wait to tell you.” As he was typing, Justin noticed a pop up notification on the computer screen that indicated he had a new email waiting for him. He quickly opened another window and opened the email server. “Hold on a sec, Daph. Let me check this email real quick,” he typed before switching to the other program. Twenty seconds later he was back online with Daphne. ”OMG! You will never guess what that email was about! It was Brian’s friend Lindsey. The money for that painting I sold came through and was deposited into my account today too! Can you believe it? Not only am I rich but I’m a PROFESSIONAL artist who’s sold a piece now too! Could this day get any better?”


“Did I already say WOW? I can’t believe your luck, Justin! This is so cool. So, what are you going to buy me as a special thank you present for your best and most supportive friend? I think I’d look fabulous in a mink coat . . . LOL! But anyway, what are you going to do when you get out of there? Where are you going to go? When are we getting together? And when do I get to meet BRIAN!”


“Did anyone ever tell you how pushy and demanding you are, Daph? Fuck! I have no idea what I’m doing or where I’m going. I just found out about winning the contest about two minutes before I told you.  I’ll call you and let you know as soon as I know something myself. Right now I just want to go spend one last night here with Brian . . . and then we’ll figure out what comes next together, I guess.”


“There IS gonna be a ‘what comes next’, right? I mean, are you guys together now? For real?”


“I sure hope so, Daph. I mean . . . I think so. I’m not sure what it all means, but Brian said that he wants me in his life, and I believe him. I just don’t know what that means . . .”


Justin was about to delve into more details with his best friend, when the door to the Break Room creaked open and he looked up to see Brian standing there, in the flesh, framed in the doorway. Brian was just standing there but something about his stance or the wide uncertain hazel eyes spoke of such vulnerability that Justin didn’t know what to say. Brian so very rarely opened up enough to expose that side of himself. Whatever was going on inside the man’s brain must be life-altering.


“Hey!” Justin heard his own voice and almost cringed at the timid and tender tones - he didn’t want to drive Brian off and knew that being overly solicitous would usually do just that. Justin had to corrall his own emotions if he wanted to be allowed to access Brian’s


“Hey,” Brian responded hesitantly, stepping forward a couple paces into the Break Room. “Is Daphne still squeeing over you winning?”


“Probably. I just signed off with her. She’s already angling for me to buy her a mink coat, the little mooch!” Justin joked, unsure if he should try to lighten the mood or just let Brian get on with whatever he wanted to say. But, when Brian didn’t volunteer anything more, Justin bravely carried on. “I just got word from your friend Lindsey . . . Looks like the money from the sale of my painting came through finally. It was deposited into my bank account this afternoon. Which is great because I doubt that Ted’s going to be able to arrange for our winnings to get transferred for a while. I mean, with that big of a sum, there’s got to be tons of paperwork and shit. And while we’re waiting for that I still need some cash to live on, you know.” Still nothing from Brian. “So, I was just about to start looking at some apartment listings online. You want to come help me look for something? I have no idea what to look for in an apartment . . .”


Justin was interrupted before he could say more when the brunet walked over and wrapped his arms around Justin from behind. The strength of Brian’s grip was startling. “Don’t . . . Don’t do that . . . Not right now, okay? I need . . . Can we talk please? Not here, though . . . Not here. I . . .I  need to hold you,” Brian whispered shyly, pulling his lips in as he spoke in that way that Justin knew meant he was nervous about something.


Remembering how off Brian seemed before he had come down to the Break Room, Justin turned around in his chair and looked up at Brian, gazing into those gorgeous hazel eyes, while trying to decipher what Brian might be saying with them. “You ok, Brian?” Justin really began to be concerned when Brian averted his eyes and turned his face away. “Hey, talk to me. It’s just us here. What’s going on? I would think you would be on cloud nine knowing that tonight is the last night you’ll be confined to this place.”


“That’s just it, Justin. This is the last night. Tomorrow it’s back to the real world, and I don’t know . . .” Brian stuttered to a stop, which in itself was so uncharacteristic for the supremely self-confident man. “Please, Sunshine . . . Come with me to bed and I’ll try to explain. Somehow.”


Justin could hear and see Brian’s sincerity. He thought Brian was shaking a little - with emotion or fright or something else, Justin didn’t know - and he was so hesitant. It was totally disconcerting. Justin’s own insecurities and doubts tried their best to resurface, but he ruthlessly shoved them back down into his subconscious. He wasn’t going to jump to conclusions. He’d wait to hear whatever it was that Brian needed to say. He quickly logged off the computer and stood up, walking into the comfort of Brian’s arms for whatever reassurance the man’s touch could provide. Brian left a light kiss on the top of Justin’s head, and with that the two men turned, switched off the lights, and walked together hand in hand up the stairs to the bed where they had shared so much.


As soon as they were in the bedroom they’d occupied since the beginning of the summer, Brian hustled Justin onto the bed and then climbed up behind him. Brian arranged himself so he was seated with his back leaning up against the headboard and Justin sitting in the ‘V’ of his legs with the younger man’s back leaning against his chest. Brian didn’t know what it was about this position, but he felt so much more connected to his Sunshine like that. And it had the added benefit that he wasn’t distracted by those imploring blue eyes while he tried to gather his thoughts. Thankfully, Justin was silent and waited patiently for Brian to speak first.


With a huge sigh, Brian finally started. “This is our last night here, Sunshine, and tomorrow it’s back to the real world. And you would think I’d be happy to get back to my life, right? But I’m not. In fact, when Ted first said that we could leave tomorrow I wanted to fucking hit him for springing this on me without any warning that way . . . You see, I . . . I’m not sure where I fit in that world anymore because I’m not the same man that walked in here in June.”


Brian’s lips found their way into the hair next to Justin’s ear as Brian continued with his impromptu confession. “This summer has been so much fun for me and so completely NOT something I would normally do . . . I’ve never been the ‘fun’ kind of guy. I’m more the driven, workaholic, plan everything kind of guy. And when I’m not working I pretty much party just as hard as I work. But I don’t have ‘fun’. Generally I don’t like surprises. I don’t like it when anything happens that I can’t control. I don’t gamble because I hate to lose and I don’t do anything I can’t control if I can at all help it. Because of that I’m not into spontaneous fun. Well, at least not in the way you’d see it. Spontaneous sex, maybe, but not spontaneous fun. And, even then, it’s only when I’m in total control.”


“So pretty much everything I’ve done since I was about ten has all been calculated and planned out. And it’s worked for me. I’m right where I always planned I would be at this point in my life. Or at least I was until the start of this summer. Then I did one of the most spontaneous things I’ve ever even contemplated and signed up for this game.” Brian chuckled at himself - that fact still surprised him. “This was NOT in my plan at ALL! Of course, I could have just kept on the way I was. Opening my own agency has always been in my plans, but I knew it wouldn’t happen for years more - I was slowly accumulating the capital I’d need, just as I’d always planned, but it was taking a long time, you know. Then Ted offered me this shortcut and I fucking jumped on it.”


“Well, imagine my surprise when I found I was actually having FUN here? And, not only was I having fun, but I felt free to take chances and do things I’d NEVER do out in the real world. Since we’ve been here I’ve felt . . . I guess the word I would use is ‘insulated’ . . . from everything I am on the outside. In here we were protected from all the shit that I usually would let get to me - my family, my job, my reputation. While I’ve been in here there were no consequences to my actions, and the only rules I had to worry about were those that applied to the game. I used the excuse of the game to let myself try stuff I would never have done in my real life and I ENJOYED it. And I got to be just ‘Brian’ for a change instead of ‘Brian Fucking Kinney’, you know? So you see, Sunshine, you only really know THIS ‘Brian’ . . . but, what if that’s not really me . . .”


“I see what you’re saying, Brian,” Justin spoke up when Brian’s pause in his explanation lasted longer than before. “But, I guess I don’t see why you can’t always be ‘Brian’. My ‘Brian’. This man, here, that I’ve come to know and love. You should be able to have fun all the time, not just when you’re here hiding from the world, you know.”


“Fuck! You make it sound so easy . . .” Brian huffed into Justin’s hair, and the puff of warm breath on Justin’s neck made the boy shiver. “But I don’t know that I CAN. I don’t know that the real world will let me . . . And if I go back out there and the real world won’t let me be this person any more - this person that you’ve come to know and actually LIKE - then I’m not sure . . .” Brian broke off again as if lost for words. When Justin twisted to look around at his lover, Brian sheepishly placed his tongue against the inside of his cheek, then lowered his eyes and said quietly, “I’m not sure where that leaves US?”


“What are you saying, Brian? I thought you had decided that you wanted me . . . that we would somehow stay in each other’s lives when we left here? Have you changed your mind?” Justin was so confused and felt himself on the verge of panicking at the mere hint that Brian might no longer want him around.


“Fuck no! I haven’t changed my mind at all. Just the thought of not having this . . .” Brian waved one arm around in a vague but encompassing gesture. “Shit, Sunshine, I want you more now than ever and I feel fucking sick to my stomach at the thought of leaving here tomorrow. But, I heard what you said when Ted told us we had won. How excited you got about finding a place to live and getting your life settled. Buying a house . . . You can fulfill all your dreams now without me and my baggage weighing you down. And I guess I’d understand if you didn’t want to deal with me or my shit anymore, especially if, once we go back out there, I turn back into ‘Brian Fucking Kinney’ all of a sudden.”


“Is that what you think, Brian? Do you really think that what I feel for you is going to change just because I win a little money? Or that I’d be so excited to run out and buy material shit like a house and car that I’d forget about you? Or, worse, decide that I didn’t want to ‘deal with your baggage’ anymore? Is that really all you think of me?” Brian kept his head and eyes lowered and refused to meet Justin’s gaze.


“Of course not, Sunshine,” Brian sighed, running his fingers gently down the side of Justin’s face. “I just wouldn’t want you to think you were obligated or anything . . .”


“Obligated? What the fuck does that mean, Brian?” Justin felt anger bubbling up inside him at that almost insulting word. “Loving someone and caring for them makes you WANT to do things for them. and be with them, Brian. That’s not an obligation. It’s love.”


“Shit . . . I’m doing this all wrong . . .” Brian’s arms tightened perceptibly around Justin’s waist. "That wasn't what I meant, Justin. I just don't know if I'M the man you really want . . . How could you possibly know who I really am outside these walls? What if that person isn't enough? What do I really have to offer you?" Justin scoffed at that and then turned away, but only to settle back more comfortably in the encircling arms. "I keep telling myself that you are the only one who has EVER ever cared for me without it being about themselves and what I can do for them. No one has ever made me feel like the most important thing in their world like you have. I never thought I would hear myself say this, but I like how that feels. However, in my experience, that's not the way things work."


“So, then, tell me how it is things ARE supposed to work. Or at least how you think they work. Because I really don’t understand, Brian,” Justin demanded.


“All my life, Justin, people have been telling me they love me, while at the same time telling me I’m not good enough - that I’d never be good enough - unless I had something they needed. Every single relationship I’ve ever had has been based on what I have to offer that someone else wants. My parents, Mikey, Lindsey . . . everyone I have ever given a shit about. Even Debbie will tell you what an asshole I am, while at the same time telling you she loves me like a son. The only one who has ever loved me without wanting anything from me in return is Gus, and he’s still just a baby. I expect that he’ll grow up and eventually reject me like the others, because somewhere along the line I'll be a disappointment to him, too. As soon as I fail to give the people that claim they love me what they think they need from me, it always seems that I’m no longer worth their time.”


Justin shifted again, so he could stare into Brian’s eyes, even as his own glazed over with unshed tears. “Oh, Brian . . . I could never . . .”


“It’s ok, Sunshine . . . It’s just the way it’s always been. I'm used to it. But that's why I promised myself a long time ago - the day I left my parents' home and never looked back - that I would never let anyone hurt me again. I would never let myself need anyone because that would set me up to get hurt again. Which is why I normally just fuck the men I want, when I want, and then say goodbye. There's no emotion, no feelings, no second look. It's simple. It's efficient. It's reasonably satisfying. And it's completely devoid of emotion. No emotion, no expectations, no pain."


"Then I met you . . . You're the first person I've ever met who seemed to like me for me," Brian’s voice cracked a little as he said that, but he didn't stop speaking even then. "And I discovered what it felt like to be really happy. To have fun. To feel content. I found out that I like that feeling I get inside knowing that you . . ." Brian struggled but managed the words eventually. "Knowing that you love me . . . And, what was even scarier, I LET myself be loved. But now that I've experienced this stupid love thing, I have no idea how to walk out that door tomorrow knowing that maybe I'll be walking away from IT. What if this is all I get? What if all those other people are right and I really DON'T deserve it?"


“What I’m trying to say here, Sunshine, is that you may not need me, but I think . . . I think I need you now. This summer I’ve learned that I CAN actually be happy. That I CAN let myself feel loved. And that I DO actually want more than the cold, emotionless life of promiscuity that I’d been living before I came here,” Brian felt freed by the very act of making that admission and it helped him to go on. “But I won’t hold you to anything you don’t want or need, Sunshine, even if it’ll kill me to let you go. You need to know that I really can be a total asshole. Like I said before, I don’t know the first thing about having fun, per se. I’m fucking moody as hell. I have less patience than a crackhead looking for a fix. I’ve never even contemplated doing the ‘relationship’ thing, I have absolutely no idea how to start and I’m a hundred percent sure I’ll fuck it up on a regular basis. And, when we get back out into the real world, all that shit I’ve been hiding from for the past three months is going to hit me like a fucking avalanche. But, if you think you can put up with all that, and that love thing is still an option, I . . . I think I want it.”


Brian squeezed his eyes tightly shut before he went on, so afraid to say the words because of what the boy’s response might be. “So, if you think you could maybe deal with me and my fucked up life a little longer, I’d really like it if . . . Well, if you didn’t buy that house you were talking about. Or at least not yet. I’d like you to come stay with me . . . Live with me, I mean, and  . . . and maybe we can try doing this love thing a little more . . .”


Justin blinked back the wetness that was threatening to escape from his eyes at the same time a reckless laugh was threatening to explode from his chest. “Let’s see . . . If I just heard you right, Brian, you’re promising me that you’ll be an impatient, moody asshole on a regular basis, that you plan on consistently fucking up our relationship and you want me to move in with you? Is that what you’re offering?” Justin teased, squirming around until he was facing the worried looking brunet face on, his words belied by the ear-to-ear grin that graced his handsome face. “Well, then it’s a good thing that we have that ‘love thing’ going for us or we’d never get through all that other shit!” *hahahaha* “Oh, Brian. You’re really too fucking adorable for words - you know that, right? From now on, the only place I want to be, is wherever you are. And, really, you can’t scare me off just by saying you’re going to be an asshole or that you don’t know how to do a relationship. I don’t know how to do that myself. But we’ll figure that all out as we go, I suspect.”


With a smile that rivaled any that Justin could produce, and a tell-tale glistening in his own eyes, Brian placed his finger gently over Justin’s lips to quiet him. They’d already engaged in far more talking than Brian was comfortable with. Brian had struggled through telling the younger man how he felt and . . . well, the most he could say was that it hadn’t killed him. Now it was time to SHOW his Sunshine how he felt - which would, thankfully, be much easier. Brian was determined that before morning came his boy would be absolutely sure how much he meant to Brian. He still wasn’t really sure about this ‘love thing’, but he needed to prove to Justin that he would give it his all no matter what.


It was going to be a wild night.


Brian started by kissing Justin with all the passion that he was finally able to feel and show because of Justin’s love. Justin returned the kiss, trying in turn to tell Brian without words that he would always be safe - always be loved. After breaking off the kiss, Brian lightly sucked on the pulse points on Justin’s neck, intentionally leaving love marks, more than happy to show the world that this particular little blond ray of Sunshine was taken. He continued kissing his way down, ending at the boy’s chest and then sucking Justin’s nipples until they were hard as steel.


Justin was moaning and writhing around, trying to be patient and give Brian the time he needed to express all he was feeling, but, oh how he just wanted Brian to get to his hard as stone cock and give him some relief.


Brian was now licking and leaving little love bites all over Justin’s chest and stomach. When Brian got to the fluffy dark blond pubes, he rested his head on Justin’s hip and lightly ran his fingers through the soft hair, just breathing in the scent of the man who was going to be a very important part of his life from now on. He lightly ran his fingers up Justin’s beautiful cock, tickling and touching before pinching the head to get some of the sweet juices that he really needed to taste. It was ambrosial. And it was now his! Brian didn’t know if that made the spunk taste sweeter or not, but he figured it probably didn’t hurt.


When he’d had enough, Brian rose up and straddled Justin’s legs, taking just the head of his favorite cock - after his own, of course - into his hot mouth. He sucked hard. Justin was so turned on that he needed no more stimulation. With a shout of "Eureka!" the boy enthusiastically shot a huge load right into his lover’s waiting mouth. Brian just smiled, swallowed and then kissed his blond so that they could share some of that sweet nectar.


Now that the edge was off, Brian felt he could really get started on what should prove to be the heart of the night’s entertainments. He instructed Justin to turn over, then started kissing and licking down Justin’s porcelain smooth back. When he got to the most beautiful bubble butt he had ever had the pleasure of knowing, Brian spread the downy cheeks and started licking and softly blowing on the little mahogany pucker that was just begging for attention. Brian stiffened his tongue and started opening Justin up, fucking that hole with his tongue as hard as he could in order to get his boy ready. He really wanted to show Justin, with his actions, just how much he loved and wanted him. He wanted to try putting that love thing to work for him. And he intended to prove to Justin how much he wanted and needed the boy in his life. To prove to both Sunshine and himself that Justin really was HIS.


While tongue fucking that sweet tight ass for long enough that the boy was moaning wordlessly, Brian was also getting some lube warmed up on his fingers. When it was ready, he pulled back and took a couple minutes stretching Justin to make sure that the willing blond would feel nothing but pleasure when Brian put the rest of his plan into action. Justin was now ready to beg Brian to just fuck him before he came all over the bed a second time from the amazing rimming and the fingering.


Unfortunately for Justin, Brian was not in the mood to play nice. After slogging through that lengthy emotion-ridden conversation, Brian was feeling a little anxious and desperate. He was already reacting to having opened himself up so wide and thus making himself vulnerable. In any other situation he would have retaliated against the first available target or at the very least walked away from the situation until he’d collected himself again. But he couldn’t and wouldn’t do that with Justin. He did need to do something to take back control though. After all that emotional recklessness, Brian needed to somehow put himself back in charge of the night. And, luckily, he already knew just what that meant.


Without any warning or even saying a word, Brian reached over and grabbed a handful of Justin’s thick golden hair. It had grown long enough over the summer to give Brian a ready-made handhold. Using this lever, Brian towed the boy up off the bed and roughly, but not too rough that he would hurt the lad, walked him over to one of the chairs that stood in the corner of the room. With his free hand on Justin’s shoulder, Brian forced his subject to his knees and then firmly bent the boy across the seat from one side to the other, leaving Justin’s ass on display right at Brian’s mid-thigh level.


“Don’t fucking move,” Brian ordered, his voice not harsh at all but rather velvety and rich and deep and Justin quivered a little just from listening to it.


The sounds of a drawer opening and closing were followed a moment later by Brian’s return with five silk ties in his hand. With an easy efficiency, he secured Justin’s hands to two of the chair’s legs and his thighs to the remaining two. With the last tie, Brian blindfolded Justin, after first kissing both his closed eyelids tenderly. Justin didn’t resist. He didn’t want to. But, even though they’d played with restraints a little before, this still felt different. This felt so much more serious. There was more riding on this than ever before and Justin wanted to give Brian whatever it was the man thought he needed - if Brian needed to take back some self-possession by tying him up, then so be it. Not that Justin really minded anyways seeing as it was so fucking hot.


When the compliant blond was all secured, Brian slowly ran his hands all over the boy’s skin. He still remembered that first night they’d fucked and his amazement at how soft that pale pink skin was. Not to mention how receptive Justin was to everything he did. Neither of those things had changed. He reveled in the experience of that exquisitely soft skin for several minutes longer and just enjoyed the little *mmmmm* noises his bound blond gave off as he touched every millimeter of flesh he could reach.


Eventually, Brian found his hands returning again and again to the lad’s luscious ass. He trailed his fingertips across those glorious globes with a feather-light, barely-there tactility that raised goose bumps up Justin’s spine. But that light touch wasn’t nearly enough. Brian simply loved that ass and before he knew it, he had both hands full, almost giddy at the way the flesh filled his palms so well as he massaged and kneaded.


Right then all Justin could do was feel. He couldn’t see anything and Brian had so far been utterly silent. Yet, somehow he still felt surrounded on every side by the man. And at every touch - every time Brian’s body made contact with his own - he felt a spark of electricity. With the blindfold on he never knew when the next touch was coming, but the anticipation was so sweet that he wouldn’t want it any other way. He liked the feathery soft touches all over, but he especially liked it when the touches were more substantial and not so teasing. When Brian’s large hands groped the full roundness of his ass cheek, Justin moaned, struggling against his bonds to try and move back into that heated grip.


“I love your ass, Sunshine,” Justin heard the disembodied words and thrilled at the depth of sentiment hidden beneath them. “You have the most perfect ass I’ve ever had my hands on. And you know what’s even better? This ass is all mine now. Isn’t it, Sunshine?”


“Yes, Brian. It’s all yours. It’s always been yours.” At that moment, Justin wanted nothing else.


Then, without warning, out of the darkness there came a resounding *Swack!* and a second later Justin felt the sting as his freshly slapped ass cheek started to tingle.


“Mine!” Brian asserted verbally as his palm rubbed the now hot redness.


Twenty ‘Mine!’s later, each slap interspersed amid copious kisses and the occasional, random, ‘Good boy, Sunshine’, Justin was a writhing, needy mess. His rock hard cock was trapped between his belly and the seat of the chair and all he could do was frot against the fabric with little humping motions between spanks, but it wasn’t nearly enough to give him the release he craved. After the last ‘Mine!’, Justin could no longer hold back.


“Brian. Please, Brian. I need . . . I need . . .” His mind wasn’t clear enough to form the words to actually tell his lover what he needed, but Brian already knew.


“I know, Sunshine. I know what you need. I need it too. You need me to fuck you. Isn't that right?” Brian was already pressing his own hard cock up against the delightfully red and heated flesh of Justin’s well-spanked rear.


“YES! Yes, Brian. Please! Please fuck me. Please,” Justin wasn’t even sure what he was saying anymore as he plead with Brian for the only thing that could save him now.


Brian had a condom in hand already. Thirty seconds later he had the chair tipped sideways in order to raise Justin’s rear to a ready height and was pressing slowly into that perfect posterior. Justin pulled in a deep hissing breath at the unexpected yet highly anticipated entry. Since he was still tied to the chair, he couldn’t do anything other than moan. And he did a LOT of that since the interesting new angle he was being fucked at, with his body draped over the chair and then tipped forward, caused pressure in new and unusual places inside him. Not to mention the fact that Brian didn’t seem to be in any hurry at all. The pace was relentless and pounding but so slow that Justin knew he would be screaming before the end of it.


Hours, days, maybe months later - Justin had lost the ability to comprehend linear time measurements some while back - the pulsing, shaking, moaning lump of flesh that was all that was left of the boy once known as Justin Taylor felt the world below him tilting and a moment later the ties that had secured his legs and arms to the chair were released. He still hadn’t come but he had passed beyond the sensation of pain. He couldn’t have walked or even moved though without help. Thankfully, large, strong arms gathered him up and held him as he floated through the air. And some time later, he felt something soft and supportive underneath him, before the arms retreated.


“I’m going to take off the blindfold now, Sunshine,” Brian’s sultry baritone voice broke through the floating waves of bliss which surrounded Justin. “I want to look into your beautiful eyes when you finally cum for me.” Justin mewled something that was probably close enough to agreement because a moment later he was looking up into the swirling brown and gold and green of Brian’s eyes.


Justin’s eyes glazed with tears at the sight. He’d never seen anything more beautiful than Brian right at that moment. He wrapped his arms and legs around Brian’s body trying to get closer than physics would actually allow.


“I know, Sunshine. I know,” Brian crooned and petted the sweaty blond hair, which only increased the needy whimpering noises.


Brian quickly realized that the only thing that he could do for his Sunshine was get on with it. So he did - sliding his latex covered cock back into the needy boy’s ass. Then he started rocking slowly, gliding in and out and building up the heat between them once again. They were looking into each other’s eyes - seeing caring, acceptance and trust. Almost immediately Brian could feel Justin’s balls tightening and he backed off again, still not wanting this to end.


Leaning down, Brian ran his tongue across Justin’s pouty lips, whispering, “not yet, Sunshine. Not yet. I want this to last. I want this to be the most amazing fuck you’ll ever have in your entire life.”


Justin moaned, knowing that he was in for an even longer ride, but feeling so good that, as long as his hot stud kept kissing and licking his lips that way, he didn’t mind in the least. Meanwhile, Brian continued to thrust into Justin, continually changing up his angle and pace, and keeping Justin hanging on the edge. By now Justin was beyond begging for an end the torture, and couldn’t even form words.


An unmeasured time later, finally sensing that his Sunshine was ready and knowing what he wanted to happen next, Brian started thrusting harder.


He kissed Justin and whispered in his ear, “It’s time, Sunshine. I want you to cum for me. Show me that you’re really all MINE!”


When Justin heard that last ‘Mine’, knowing that this was Brian’s way of claiming him, he came explosively, screaming Brian’s name. At the same time, his ass clamped down on Brian and milked his lover’s long-overdue release out of him with a gut rumbling groan. Their orgasms blazed through them and burned out any last remnant of self-doubt or distress. Then, all that was left were the pure, empty husks of their sated bodies and the cool rush of endorphins that languidly put out the fire while they took a few minutes to just hold each other and wallow in the amazing sensations they were both feeling.


Justin’s lips seemed to come alive before the rest of him. They immediately set in to mindlessly kiss whatever part of Brian they could reach. Brian’s lips must have rebooted as well, since he was soon kissing back. Eventually their hands joined in the party and then, as unlikely as it would have seemed considering the power of that last orgasm, after a few more minutes of making out, both of them were hard again. Without letting go of Brian or Brian’s lips, Justin blindly groped in the drawer beside the bed and soon located the stimulator gloves. With those resting on the bed beside him, Justin found the silk tie that Brian had been using to blindfold him earlier. With a questioning look and a mischievous smile, Justin showed the tie to Brian, hoping that he would be okay with it. Brian let out a low chuckle and reached for the scarf - tying it around his head himself - showing Justin just how much he trusted him. Then Brian, apparently having exorcised his prior demons and worked through his moment of vulnerability, rolled them over so he was lying on his back with Justin on top, letting the Boy Toy be The Man now.


Justin put the gloves on, flipped the activation switch and started running his hands lightly over Brian’s chest, making the brunet shiver and moan at the sensation. Justin slowly moved his hands lower and lower, over nipples, abs, navel and hips. When he’d reached the level he’d been aiming for, he placing his gloved hands on either side of Brian’s pubes, not touching his cock, and pressed down more firmly. Brian moaned and bucked at the sensation. His cock was as hard as steel and throbbing despite the fact that it wasn’t even being touched.


“Sunshine, please tell me that I’m going to get to feel your hard, beautiful cock inside me soon”, Brian practically begged his blond lover.


“Just relax and let me take care of YOU for a change, Big Guy. You’ll get what you need. Trust me,” Justin purred.


Brian moaned. He wasn’t used to letting someone else take over - not in bed or anywhere else in his life - but he knew he could trust his Sunshine. And he wanted this so much. So much more than he’d ever been willing to admit before. But Justin made him feel so good. So cherished. He made Brian think that it was okay to let himself be open and vulnerable . . . at least some of the time. So he simply laid back and allowed his Sunshine to continue. To tease him. To play. And Brian closed his eyes and simply let himself enjoy the experience.


Justin noticed the relaxation that signalled Brian’s emotional surrender and smiled. Fuck! He loved this man so much. And he thoroughly intended to show him. Accordingly, he began to run his gloved hands over Brian’s balls and then back to his perineum where he pressed one firm finger. Brian bucked up hard and almost came but Justin quickly moved his hands away, happy to return the favor of prolonging Brian’s torture. Brian was already at the point where he would happily beg, promise, or whatever else it took to finally get Justin’s cock inside him.


Justin finally took pity on his stud, sliding one hand out of its glove and pumping out some lube onto his fingers. After warming it briefly, he slowly inserted a finger into Brian’s throbbing pucker. Pushing in all the way, Justin felt Brian’s ass pulling him in deeper, and immediately proceeded to add a second and then a third finger, scissoring them and working the muscles thoroughly because, since he didn’t bottom often, Brian was still so incredibly tight.


When Brian was finally ready, Justin donned a condom and wrapped Brian’s legs around his waist. Brian was still just lying there compliantly, only muttering occasional pleas to hurry the fuck up. That made Justin grin even wider but he did eventually capitulate, entering Brian with a slow, controlled pressure and stretching him further with his thick cock. It didn’t take Justin long before he was thrusting slowly, hitting Brian’s sweet spot dead on and making Brian moan loudly. Justin took his time, but it wasn’t easy to go slow - just being inside Brian was so mind blowing that he could barely rein in his own release. Taking a deep breath, Justin pulled almost all the way out and then started to push in very slowly, allowing Brian to feel every inch of the hot and hard cock his lover was slipping into him.


Brian was beside himself by this point. He was reeling under an onslaught of feelings that he’d only just barely begun to admit - lust, love, trust, even joy at what his twink was doing to him. He wasn’t sure if it was just the pounding in his ass or the way the younger man was still stroking his dick with that stim glove set on low, but he thought this just might be the best fuck of his entire long and very experienced life.


Then Justin started kissing Brian, running his tongue across Brian’s lips, nipping at them and demanding entrance. Brian opened to him immediately, greedy for those sweet, reassuring kisses, sensing somehow that they said much more than any kisses he’d tasted before. And if this was what that love thing was all about, Brian thought he could definitely live with it.


The kisses didn’t satisfy for long though. He needed more. He needed to cum. Brian started to reach for his cock, causing Justin to slap his hand away.


“I want you to come just from my cock and my voice” Justin commanded.


“Fuck you, Sunshine.” Brian cursed, not willing to beg even then, but underneath it all they could both hear that current of trust and now acceptance. “I need to come before I explode.”


Justin giggled at the squirming brunet. He looked down at Brian’s beautiful cock and noticed that it had turned an interesting shade of purple. His was in almost the same condition. It was obviously time to move things along.


“Okay, my Big Bad Stud. Let’s see if we can end this together,” Justin conceded, speeding up his thrusting while applying constant stimulation to Brian’s prostate from both the inside and the outside. It was more than enough. Brian felt the sweet clenching in his gut as his body began to shudder and shake right as Justin demanded, “Now, Brian. NOW!” Within five strokes they both came, shouting out each other’s names.


As they were finally drifting off to sleep, still tangled in a wet, sticky, sex-scented heap, Brian heard Justin whisper, “I love you, my beautiful, hot stud”.

“You too, Sunshine.”

 

Green lounge left.pngGreen lounge left.pngGreen lounge left.pngGreen lounge left.pngGreen lounge left.png

 

Chapter End Notes:

10/11/15 - Once again I need to thank Charleen for helping me write a big portion of Brian's deep introspections. And credit for helping out with the sex scene goes to Lorie. (With a special Thanks to my "secret inspiration' on the chair bondage part - you know who you are!!!!!) And thank you to all who come by the online site to support me while I race on towards the final chapter of this story.  TAG