- Text Size +

BRIAN


I got home and fell into my bed after washing up. Clean sheets and a shower were all I cared about. Justin came in a few hours later and pulled off my shirt and pants. Then he gave me a massage.


“It couldn’t have been that bad.” He tells me.


“No Mr Flannel, it was worse. I’ve been violated by the single mom brigade. They didn’t care that my wife was with me.” I tell him.


“How did you get married to someone else?” He asks.


“It all started with enhanced breasts that keep flying at me. I figured Mel would be more than happy to have them swing at her, but Lambchop didn’t do her job. I mean, soccer mom’s hand ended up under Sweetcheeks ass, and all Mel could think was that I was groping her.” I tell him, shivering at the thought.


“Well, when you make Mel sit on your lap, what is she supposed to think?” He asks me, giggling.


“I’m taking Gus’s phone from him,” I tell him, moaning when he rubs a muscle that was sore.


“I’ll just buy him a new one, he takes such interesting pictures.” He tells me.


I turned over and smiled at some pictures I wanted to take. Justin was sitting on top of me in just his robe. “Where are the kids?” I ask him.


“Grant and Dan wanted to see what having kids was like for a night.” He tells me, letting his robe fall off.


“Too bad. I was going to call soccer mom and see if I finally managed to want pussy.” I tell him.


“Well if you need to explore your straight side, I won’t get in the way.” He tells me running his hands down my chest.


“I don’t know, there might still be something interesting right here,” I tell him, grabbing his ass.


“But I don’t have pillows of love for you to lay your head on.” He tells me, leaning down and licking my nipples.


“I’ll just have to lay on these pillows,” I tell him rubbing my cock against my favorite place.


Justin pulled the lube out and wet his hands, then reached back and stroked me. I felt him adjust me so that I teased his entrance, and then lift up and take me in. “You prepared yourself for me.” I groaned as he took me all the way.


“I missed you.” He tells me, riding me.


Justin moved slowly, rotating his hips so that I hit the spot he loved. I reached up to stroke him in time with his movements. I let Justin control us until I needed to move faster. I held him still as I thrust from under him and waited until I felt him cum to finish.


We were laying together when his phone goes off. He looked at the number and rolled his eyes.


“Who’s calling?” I ask.


“Emmett. He’s trying to get Grant and me to agree that Alex should have a prenup.” He tells me.


“When did Alex ask him?” I ask.


“After talking it to death with me and Grant, instead of Emmett.” He tells me.


“Why is Emmett worried about a prenup?” I ask.


“He doesn’t want anyone thinking he married Alex for the money.” He tells me.


“Emmett isn’t poor either,” I tell him.


“It’s hard when you're the one who is coming into a marriage with a lot less than the person you’re marrying. To other people, it can seem like you're in it for the money.” He tells me.


“Only to people unimportant to your marriage,” I tell him.


“Brian, unlike you, who didn’t make my contribution seem unnecessary, Alex acted like it wasn’t important that Emmett contribute to the household. After explaining that, Alex realized he made a mistake by telling Emmett he didn’t need to pay for anything. Only now, Emmett sees it as him trying to not do a prenup.” He tells me.


“Emmett needs to see that when you join your lives together, it shouldn’t matter. I didn’t care if you made less. Marrying you was about us being a couple.” I tell him.


“If I was the one with more money, would you have had a problem with it?” He asks me.


“I won’t lie and say no, but I love you enough that I would have just accepted it the way you did,” I tell him.


“I love you too, and I did have a problem until you pretty much told me when we bought the house to get over it,” I tell him.


“I’ll talk to Emmett, it might be good to invite Blake out with us. So he can see it from both sides.” I tell him.


“Why not just have all the guys over tomorrow? Dan and Grant are going to be dealing with the same thing if they get married. I don’t think Dan understands what Grant actually makes, it’s going to come as a surprise to him.“ He tells me.


“It’s surprising me that you make it sound like Grant makes more than you do from your projects with Alex,” I tell him.


“Grant owns forty-seven percent, I only own four,” I tell him.


“Crap, I married the wrong guy,” I tell him, joking.


“Maybe I need to show you that you didn’t,” Justin tells me, as he reaches for my cock.


JUSTIN


I went to pick up the kids while Brian called to see if there was anything going on at Kinnetik. He’d been letting Ted and Cynthia handle more of the day to day stuff so that he had time for the kids. I got to Dan and Grant’s house and could tell Nathan and Penny ran them ragged last night. Grant came up and hugged me.


“I decided that all parents need spa days.” He tells me.


“After only one night?” I ask, laughing.


“Man, it’s like having a puppy, you have to constantly run after them.” He tells me as if this was something I didn’t know.


“While I have you here alone, have you ever told Dan about what you make working for your dad?” I ask him.


“Is this about Emmett still freaking out?” He asks me.


“I was thinking about it when Brian and I talked about it. I mean, anyone who doesn’t know you wouldn’t have a clue about your financial worth because you never make it obvious.” I tell him.


“My money isn’t who I am.” He tells me, shrugging.


“You should at least tell Dan,” I tell him.


“He knows that I’m not poor, but I guess it’s something we need to talk about. I think he wants to get married. I’m meeting his extended family next week, so I’m actually pretty sure.” He tells me.


“Just make sure he knows,” I tell him.


“Papa, Uncle Dan said to ask you if you were ready to take us home,” Penny tells me.


“He said he needed a nap for a week,” Nathan tells me.


“Yes. Daddy misses you two, go ahead and get in the car.” I tell them. “Brian and I wanted to invite you guys to dinner tonight,” I tell Grant.


“If someone else is cooking than consider us there.” He tells me, as I leave.


I called Daphne and invited her and Jim over too since we haven’t had time to see each other lately. When we got home the kids ran up to see Brian and I went to see what I needed if we were going to have everyone over. I called Blake to let him know, and then Mel and Lindsay. I figured we shouldn’t leave anyone out. Emmett wanted to know if I needed help getting dinner ready. I invited him over because I thought possibly talking to Brian would help him. Brian came down with the kids and sat around with Emmett and me while the kids played with Fluffy. Emmett brought up the whole prenup again and I let Brian handle it while I started cooking.


“So do you see you and Alex divorcing?” Brian asks.


“No. I wouldn’t marry him if I thought that.” Emmett tells him.


“Then why are you worried about it?” Brian asks him.


“You wouldn’t understand, you never dealt with people treating you like a gold digger,” Emmett tells him.


“Who did it, people who you don’t give a shit about?” Brian asks.


“All George’s acquaintances know Alex. I don’t want him to constantly have people telling him I’m only marrying him because of what he has.” Emmett tells him.


“Then don’t marry him, if you're going to make this all about other people’s opinions,” Brian tells him.


“Brian, I’m trying to convince him to marry me,” Alex tells him, coming in with Lindsay, Mel, Blake, and Ted.


“I want to marry Alex,” Emmett tells us.


“Then get over the money issue. It shouldn’t matter to you if you love Alex.” Lindsay tells him.


“Ted and I never really had the issue. I think the only thing should matter is that we love each other.” Blake tells him.


“Emmett there is no reason for a prenup. I know why you're marrying me.” Alex tells him.


“Emmett, in the end, if something did happen would you try to take Alex to the cleaners or would you walk away with what was yours?” Ted asks him.


“I’d only want what was mine, but nothing is going to happen,” Emmett tells him.


“Then why in the hell are you worrying about this?” Brian asks.


“Brian’s right, why are you worried about this? I waited a long time to find someone I wanted to marry, and it was you. I’m in this for life, which you seem to think you are too, so let the assholes talk, because it’s not about them.” Alex tells him.


“It’s about us and only us,” Emmett tells him, walking into Alex’s arms.


“Papa, I’m hungry,” Nathan tells me.


“How about a snack? Dinner won’t be ready for a while.” I tell him.


“Okay.” He tells me, running towards the laundry room.


“Nathan, get over here,” Brian tells him.


“Yes, Daddy?” Nathan asks, crawling on his lap.


“Snacks are in the refrigerator, in the drawer marked Nathan,” Brian tells him.


“You said not to open the door.” He tells Brian.


“I said not to leave the door open when you're done,” Brian tells him.


“You should have splained that, it’s why I was eating with Fluffy.” He tells Brian, getting down and opening the refrigerator.


Daphne came in and ran to me, whispering in my ear. Grant came over wanting to know what she was saying. Grant squealed and had everyone staring at us.


“Justin and I are going to be Uncles!” Grant yells.


BRIAN


Around noon on Monday, I went with Ted to the diner to give Deb the check for the house that we sold for her. She was gossiping with the other waitresses when we came in but came over to take our orders.


“Michael told Carl that he wouldn’t go to the group home,” Deb tells us.


“Then I hope he has someplace to go because we sold the house. Before I give you this check, understand that Carl knows you're getting this.” Ted tells her.


“I’m giving it to Carl, so you didn’t have to tell on me.” She tells him, kissing his head.


“I know it’s hard not to want to help him, but Deb, if you do, it’s likely we’ll be dealing with the same shit,” I tell her.


“He can do what he wants because Carl and I are going on the cruise that leaves on his release date. I owe it to Carl to take the vacation that I wouldn’t take when he wanted to go.” She tells us.


Ted and I paid for lunch and went back to Kinnetik. Penny came running up to see if I had time to read her book with her. I’d been working with her on her reading since we were about to have to let our baby go to Pre-K next year. She tested high enough to go straight to Kindergarten, but Justin wanted her to start with kids her age. I figured when she got bored and disruptive, Justin would give in. Penny was reading to me when my mother showed up at Kinnetik. Sober.