- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Because good porn should never be taken for granted. It is a priviledge, not a right, and we all must work together to ensure that the porn will go on . . . . (patriotic announcement courtesy of the Concerned Citizens for the Truth).

 

*****(Giggling author, who's laughing because most of the workday afternoon was spent secretly typing away at delightful porny scenes of graphic proportions right under the boring bosses noses. Hehehe!!! Down with corporate slavedom and up with pornful fanfiction!)*****

 

Yes, I'm still in a MOOD, you lucky readers. Enjoy! TAG

 

P.S. Never fear! I remembered to delete the internet browsing history and left the office computer defraging as I skipped out the door on my way home! Hehehe.

Chapter two - Scratching the Itch.


Brian ambled into Babylon at his usual, fashionably late hour, wearing his customary mask of amused disdain. Only the keenest observer could see - in the depths of those gorgeous hazel eyes - the man's underlying excitement and anxiety. But Brian knew how to play this. He was the primo stud, on top of all the Tops on the Avenue, and he knew the game. He played his part like a virtuoso.


All eyes were pulled in his direction as he strode purposely up to his group of friends gathered near the end of the bar. Brian played it oh so cool. He greeted Michael first, then Ted and Em, and only then did he allow his gaze to wander over to the boy with the incandescent grin in the corner. The thick, bright, blond hair, gelled back in that prep school style, the piercing sapphire blue eyes, those sweet bowed lips just made to slide along his spit drenched cock, the strong, sensitive, artistic fingers, that slim boyish body, that bulging basket, tightly clad in faded jeans, restraining what Brian knew to be a beautiful, thick, perfectly shaped cock - Brian let his eyes stroke over every inch of the tempting body, admiring it, lusting for it, but never letting on to those around exactly what it was he was planning for it.


He daren't let himself succumb too quickly, though. Brian Kinney had a reputation to maintain. He used that rep nightly to market his own special, personal ad campaign for the utterly desirable but eternally elusive stud. The more men that wanted him, the more WOULD want him. The fact that no one could have him except for that one time - one fuck per customer - only made them want him even more desperately. This was the man Brian wanted to be. It was the persona he'd chosen for himself years ago. He'd invested heavily in this particular image - it was worth the heavy effort to maintain it though because being 'The Supreme Stud' got him what he wanted: respect, however begrudgingly it was tendered.


Brian confidently raised two fingers and pointed casually at the bartender who obeyed with alacrity and brought the requisite tumbler with a double shot of JB. Brian pushed in close to the bar to retrieve his drink, letting his body brush against Justin's lithe frame as if by accident. He could already feel the boy's heat pulsating through the fabric of his clothing. Justin's hand, blocked from view by the overhanging edge of the bar and Brian's own body, gave a proprietary little squeeze to the older man's package as he threw back his drink. Brian gave no outward acknowledgement of the intimate gesture. The fact that the soft touch made him instantly hard, causing his stomach to do flip-flops and his heart to pound, was expertly hidden. It wouldn't do to give in to his desires that quickly. The game had rules. You had to follow the steps precisely if you wanted to win. Brian always won.


Step one: Pull the closest non-troll out of the herd, take immediate possession of his lips and tell him he's coming with you NOW. Never any need to ask permission. He'll want it - want you - and follow along at your heels like a well-trained puppy.


Step two: Don the appropriate sneering smile with which to favor your usual group of sycophants as you pull the trick along to the back room for the first fuck of the night. It's fast and furious. No need for finesse. Push the trick face first against the wall, yank his pants down far enough to get to his ass, minimal prep time and before you know it, you're topping the first fuck of the night. If all you can think of the entire time your dick is pounding into the faceless trick is that image of Justin topping the butch boy from the baths, who cares. If the fantasy helps you get the fuck accomplished more efficiently, all the better for your rep.


Step three: Procure one orgasm for yourself to start the night right, incidentally letting your partner get off, too, provided the man doesn't take too long at it.


There. The rep is reset firmly in place. Tension momentarily relieved. You're still the stud. You've played your role and everybody bought the performance without question. Now, back to the erotic blond so you can discretely manipulate everything just right and, before you know it, that little demanding itch will be taken care of.


By the time Brian reemerges from his first fuck of the night, Justin's already ensconced in the center of the dance floor. He's taken off his shirt and is standing under a hot white spotlight that perfectly illuminates the soft curves of the kid's delectable shape. He grins up at the ceiling as glitter rains down on him, giving the pale ivory skin a diamond-like sheen. Brian can't wait to see how that sparkly pale torso will look laying across his navy blue sheets. He plans to rub some of that glitter down the boy's perfect cock so it will glitter too. The idea of that hot hard dick glittering in the dim blue lights of the loft, resting proudly in the curly blond thatch of pubes as Justin pulls Brian down onto him . . . has the studly top salivating.


He wants it. He has to have that image for real. Brian's never felt this needy, this pulling want so low in his gut. The word 'desire' sounds so tame, but the feeling itself is wild, powerful, demanding, controlling and he's barely able to contain it. Brian hates giving up control in any situation. The only way to take back control now is to rein in the desire, squelch it, get that particular need met so he can move on.


“Well, well. If it isn’t the newly legal twink,” Brian drawls nonchalantly as he sidles up behind the gyrating blond dynamo, dripping his provocative words into the shell-like ear of his target. “If you’re a good little boy, I can make all your birthday wishes come true!”


“Really?” Justin exclaims as he spins around to favor Brian with a mischievous full-glare Sunshine smile. “You can get me a pony, Brian? Cause I always used to wish for a pony every time I blew out the candles on my birthday cakes as a boy.”


“Fucking twat!” Brian laughs against his will at the teasing little fucker. “How about if I let you ride me instead?”


“Mmmmm. I guess I could handle that.” Justin purrs as he presses his body firmly against Brian’s tall lanky frame.


Brian’s hands mold themselves around the boy’s backside, his thumbs hooking into the waistband of the tight jeans, his fingertips pressing into the plump mounds of flesh, wishing he could do so much more right this instant. The eager blond responds by tilting his hips forward so that their cocks are crushed together in the narrow space between their two bodies. Justin starts to sway to the thumping beat of the music surrounding them, his hips grinding from side to side, his hands roaming up Brian’s sides and over his firm chest. Brian lets the smaller body guide his own, giving in to the delicious feeling of their bodies melding together.


They remain entwined, flowing with the music for what seems like forever. Brian is entranced by the music, the slow grinding movement, the clean sweaty smell of the boy, now man, in his arms. The fantasy images flitting through his mind are making him even harder than the pressure of Justin’s cock humping against his leg. How much longer can he hold out? What’s considered the proper amount of time for the Stud of Liberty Avenue to allow his public to admire him before he can leave, dragging Justin behind him. If he cums in his pants before he can make his escape, it would sort of defeat the whole purpose and destroy his carefully guarded reputation, but fuck if he’s not about ready to shoot any second now. He’s NEVER had it this bad before.


“Fuck it,” he finally mutters, unwilling to delay any longer. Brian seizes Justin’s wandering hand and turns abruptly towards the door. Justin is caught off balance and would have fallen if not for the impetus of Brian’s tugging him along. “Time for your birthday surprise, little boy,” Brian insists and the grinning blond is more than happy to trip along behind the sexy hunk regardless of where the man wants to take him.


Brian shoved the youth into the passenger side of the Jeep and raced around to his own door. He’s in the car, the motor running and halfway down the block before he started to breathe a little easier. Get Justin to the loft - check. That part was always going to be easy. Now . . . how to get what he wanted without letting on to the boy that it was any big deal?


They screeched to a halt in front of the loft and Brian was already around the car and pulling Justin from his seat before the engine has even completely stopped. Fuck trying to maintain the aloof, dispassionate facade any longer. Brian needed this bad. The subtle, sophisticated approach would just take too long. He was going to go with insistent and demanding and hope Justin was inexperienced enough not to see right through him.


The young blond was compliant and happy to oblige his lover’s whims. It was short work to get the boy laid out naked on the dark blue sheets, thighs spread wide for Brian’s viewing pleasure, pieces of glitter flaking off and creating a halo of sparkles all around the beautiful nubile body. The brunet trailed his fingers through the drifting glitter, then traced along the long curved line of Justin’s deep plum colored cock, transferring the tiny mica specs. The tableau was perfect. The young man was more beautiful than Brian felt he could bear. Justin's cock was fully engorged - it was perfect and thick and dripping precum which dribbled through the spots of glitter creating small prisms of sparking light. Brian was so ready.


He wanted this . . . now!


Reaching to the bowl on the bedside table, he grabed out one of the many waiting condom packets, then Brian turned and knelt on the edge of the mattress. He waited till he was sure he’d got the kid’s full attention - Justin’s eyes focused on the silver foiled packet and followed along as Brian slowly waved the item back and forth. When Justin reached out one tentative hand to grab at the beckoning object, Brian pulled it back sharply, keeping the little packet just out of the blond’s reach. Justin was waiting, willing to take direction.


Biting at his lower lip, Brian smiled questioningly down on the magnificent sight one more time to reassure himself that this was really what he wanted to do. The display of willing innocence and avid desire on Justin’s beatific face convinced him easily. Brian shook his head with a little huffing laugh, then threw up his hands in surrender and dramatically dropped down face first into the bedding.


“Brian. . . ?” Justin asked, confusion leaking through in his tone.


The brunet didn't bother to turn his head. With his face still buried in the pillow, he mutely held up the condom, waving it a little over his shoulder blade to get Justin’s attention. When the youth grabed the condom with hesitant fingers, Brian wraped both arms around the pillow, scrunching it up till he was comfortable, and at the same time spreading his legs wider in silent invitation.


Justin, bright boy that he is, doesn’t really need any further direction. He didn't waste any time moving to kneel between the beautiful long legs and ripping open the condom. He didn't want to risk breaking the mood by talking. He knew this limited-time offer WOULDN'T last, so he moved quickly. The condom was rolled down his hungry dick faster than he thought his fingers could move. A couple of pumps from the dispenser top on the bedside lube bottle and his fingers were slicked and ready.


Justin took a deep breath - this WAS Brian Fucking Kinney, after all, and it was imperative that he get this right. This wasn't some random trick from Babylon or the baths. This was the man he'd loved from the first moment their eyes met. But, if he let himself worry about the amount of experience Brian's had - the sheer number of men Brian had fucked over the years boggled the mind - or his own relative lack of experience, he'd just get too intimidated. Better to simply plunge ahead blindly and fuck the consequences.


To reassure himself more than anything, Justin let his lips rest against the nape of Brian’s neck. He could feel that Brian was tense - there was a vibration of barely restrained energy pulsing just under the silky, smooth skin. He trailed a line of butterfly-light kisses down the tanned skin of Brian’s spine to help relax them both. At the same time, he was lightly sketching patterns, swirls and curlicues, up the inside of his lover’s long, smooth thighs.


Brian tried to keep himself still. The anticipation was driving him fucking insane. His skin burned at each of Justin’s touches, leaving trails of arcing electric flames down his back and again up the insides of his legs. If he could speak, he’d have told the boy to just get on with it - he was more than ready already. That sweet-sour, tumbling, yearning in the pit of his stomach ebbed and flowed, increasing overall as the lines of Justin’s kisses neared his upwardly trailing fingertips. Finally, Justin’s touch slid over the top of his thigh, bridged the crease of his cheek and curled around until it was trailing sensually down the furrow of his ass crack heading for the waiting mahogany knot.


'Ahhhhh, it'd been so long. . . ' Brian thought when he finally felt Justin's strong fingers sliding inside. He held back the groan that almost escaped. Okay, he really needed this, but that didn't mean he had to go all touchy-feeley and demonstrative all of a sudden. The kid already had too much power over him - and probably knew it, too - no way was Brian going to give him even more. 'But, fuck . . . Ohhh, that  felt good.'


'The boy was a fast learner, too. It took him what, 45 seconds maybe, to find my sweet spot. He's going to be one hell of a top someday in the not too distant future. Mmmmmm. I don't think anyone's put this much time and effort into preparing me. Ever. I mean, really, NEVER! Fuck, he was so . . . sweet. I could get used to this. Shit. I didn't just think that . . . '


Brian was having more and more trouble keeping still. Every time those long slim artistic fingers brushed his prostate, he wanted to jump out of his skin. That would be giving a tell, though, and Brian prided himself on keeping a poker face at all times - regardless of whether he was playing cards or just playing the people around him. He wouldn't squirm like a girl. But, try as he might, he couldn't control how fast and hard he was breathing. He knew Justin was probably onto him by now.


There was no way that Brian was going to beg the little twat to move on, to just fuck him already, to just shove that perfect, sparkly cock in him so deep and hard that Brian would taste the glitter . . . .


No way . . . Ohhhhhh, fuck!


No way . . . Mmmmm. Ohhhh.


Nooooooo. Waaa . . . Fuck . . .


"Justin," Brian managed not to scream the name, but he could hear how odd his voice sounded. "Enough already," he yelped as one more finger made its way inside.


He could feel Justin's smile pressed against the skin of his shoulder blade. The boy knew better than to comment aloud, though. Gently, slowly, the pressure inside him withdrew. He did squirm then, just a bit. It was completely involuntary - as Justin's fingers pulled back, Brian's ass tried to follow them - he didn't react in time to stop himself. But he did manage to stifle the accompanying groan, thank fuck.


'Good boy!' Justin didn't make him wait all empty and needy for long. Almost immediately, Brian felt the head of his lover's nice plump cock nudging against his opening. He wanted to moan aloud. He wanted to sing. He wanted to scream out Justin's name in thanksgiving. But all he allowed himself was a muffled grunt into the pillow as he panted through the first little pinch of pain and pleasure.


It felt so incredibly good. It had been way too long. And Justin's cock was so perfect - thick and hot and filling him just the way he'd imagined. He wished only that they were fucking in front of a mirror so he could watch as that beautiful specimen of manhood slid into him, his tight skin stretching around and swallowing the delicious lengths until Justin's balls were snugged up firmly against his scrotum.


He wondered if it looked as good as it had last night with Mr. Muscles. Was his skin stretching as tightly around Justin's dark purple rod? Did the contrast between their skin tones stand out so gloriously? Could the sight ever be as purely erotic as the vision he'd been fantasizing about all day? That particular fantasy image, thrusting back into his consciousness, pushed him almost past his limit. He felt a gush of wetness against his own belly, which was absorbed quickly by the sheets, and he bit the pillow harder.


By the time he'd regained some measure of control, Justin was fully inside him and had started gliding in and out with long deliberate strokes. It was delicious torture. Each passage creating internal ripples of friction that swelled, adding to the sensation of the one before, the tiny waves of pleasure mounting higher and higher.


After that, a tiny shift of his weight was all it took. The new angle allowed Justin's rock hard rod to hit the precise spot that shattered Brian's hard-fought control. He cried out his long held-back passion. His body convulsed. He knew he was moaning and panting and writhing but he had no idea what he was saying. He knew Justin was moaning out his own indecipherable ecstasy.


Every nerve in his body was on fire. Sensations, colors, emotions he couldn't name coursed through him, washing over his soul with a sudden shock and heat as he let everything go for once. His muscles spasmed as his body reared back trying to meld itself to the heat of the man behind him. Through barely open eyes he watched streamers of sticky white cum shooting out to decorate the wall next to the bed in abstract studies of passion. Then the fire was washed away by a cool rush of endorphins flooding his system and leaving him gasping, unable to support his own body, blissfully slumping back against the smaller yet remarkably strong body that was the only thing holding him in one piece.


#########BBBBBBB########

 

Chapter End Notes:

8/21/13 - Sorry to just shoot and run like that, but I need a quick cold shower and then it's back to being a good beta for my friend, Nicole_midnight2013, so she can get her challenge story posted in time. Sorry, not much time for editing - please forgive the typos, which I'll come back for later! TAG