- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

This is how all those rampant, vicious, untrue rumors get started! Hehehe! TAG

Chapter 20 - Breakfast at Brian's!


Brian had switched off his alarm clock and decided to sleep in late the next morning seeing as it was Saturday. When he did awake, it was to the sight of Justin already folding his clothes and moving them into the bottom drawer of the dresser. Over in the closet, Brian could see Justin's few dressier clothes already hung up. He was sure that a drawer of the desk had already been cleared out for Justin's papers and the sketching and art equipment was probably on the shelf by the window, too. The boy was wasting no time moving in, apparently.


"Hey, you!" Brian called to get Justin's attention. "You DO sleep sometimes, don't you? How did you get all this done before 10:00 am? Especially since I know I kept you busy until way past 2:00?"


"I was too excited to sleep!" Justin admitted and then launched himself back into bed, landing atop the sprawling form of the lounging brunet and eliciting an 'ooof' from his makeshift landing pad.


"Ugh! No jumping on the prego guy! That bubble butt of yours weighs a ton!" Brian laughingly complained.


"I thought you liked it when I jumped you?" Justin teased back, tickling Brian's sides lightly and causing the grown man to wriggle and giggle like a girl.


"Stop. Stop! STOP!" Brian's ordered. "First you get off me and let me get to the toilet before I piss myself. Then . . . You can jump me!" Brian tossed the slight framed younger man off him and Justin landed giggling on the pillows nearby.


When Brian came back from using the toilet, a playful Justin ambushed him from behind, jumping out of the closet with a banshee yell and toppling them both back onto the bed in a pile of limbs and laughter. Brian was in a playful mood too and only put up a token fight as Justin wrestled him into place, tickling and teasing the bigger man until Brian's head was back up at the top of the bed. Then, quicker than the big man had expected, Justin seized his wrist and had it locked into a padded handcuff that was attached to a hook on the headboard. Brian hardly had enough time to yank futilely on the cuff and say "What?" before Justin had a hold of the other wrist and it too was cuffed to the other side of the headboard.


"Justin, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" Brian demanded, his voice still amused but starting to sound a bit annoyed, too.


"I'm going to feed you breakfast in bed, Mr. Stud!" Justin announced with another peal of laughter as he skipped out of the room towards the kitchen.


"Justin? Justin, get the fuck back in here, you twat! You're going to get it for this later!"


"I certainly hope so!" Justin asserted as he came back into the bedroom with a large steaming mug of Brian's special blend of coffee and a plateful of hot, scrumptious-smelling cinnamon rolls, dripping with cream cheese icing.


"What the hell is that," Brian asked, pointing at the plate with his chin.


"This, 'Oh Great Stud Muffin', is your breakfast. Remember when I promised Chiefy to tie you up and force feed you? I wasn't joking!" Justin calmly informed a now squirming Brian.


"That is NOT breakfast, Justin. That is like a million empty calories full of fat and sugar. It has no nutritional value. There's no fucking way I'm eating that."


"Sorry, Super Stud, but you are SO eating every yummy, gooey, bite of this," Justin insisted as he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself astride his still squirming captive. "Remember those four pounds you need to gain?"


"Nobody said I need to put them all on at one meal, Sunshine," Brian responded, but his voice was sounding less insistent the closer the delicious smelling treat got.


Justin cut into the first roll with the side of his fork and waived the tantalizing bite just in front of Brian's face. "Open wide!" He teased.


"I'm going to . . . " Brian was going to keep arguing, but Justin took his chance and as soon as his captive opened his mouth, he shoved the forkful of tasty cinnamon goodness in. Brian had to either chew and swallow or spit the food out. He chose to swallow.


It was mouthwateringly delicious. Brian, of course would never admit this out loud, but when Justin came at him with another forkful, all he did was make a face, proving his ongoing annoyance and then obediently opened wide. Justin laughed at Brian's easy capitulation and, when he was done with that bite, Brian grudgingly laughed too. After that it was easy. Brian lay there and let Justin feed them both, accepting the occasional slurp of coffee by way of a bendy straw, and they giggled and goofed off and were thoroughly enjoying themselves.


They were about two-thirds of the way through the plate of sweet rolls, when they were surprised by the sound of the loft door sliding open.


"Briannnn?" Came the insistent cry of the interloper and Michael strode boldly into the loft without bothering to see if he was invited.


Brian and Justin simply stared at each other, not knowing what to do. Brian was still lying naked and handcuffed to the bed with Justin, equally naked, sitting astride him holding up a plateful of rolls and with one forkful of the treat already halfway to the captive's mouth. Brian knew this was going to be good!


"Brian? Are you here?" Mikey hollered as he walked around the couch and straight up to the bedroom. "B-B-Brian?" Michael sputtered when he finally got a glimpse of the strange tableau waiting for him in Brian's bed.


"Good morning, Mikey," Brian said as if there were nothing out of the ordinary about this situation. "What can we do for you this fine morning? You'll have to forgive Sunshine and me for not getting up. You're sort of interrupting our breakfast. Justin . . . " Brian opened his mouth wide and wiggled his eyebrows to let the youth know he was ready for the next bite.


Justin giggled as he fed his happy captive the next bite. Michael stood there staring with his mouth hanging open, completely astounded by this unexpected sight. Brian appeared totally unfazed.


"More coffee," Brian requested and then deftly sipped away at the bendy straw sticking out of the mug of coffee Justin held out for him.


"So, what was it you needed, Mikey?" Brian asked pleasantly.


"I-I-I was worried because you never returned any of my calls last night," Michael finally stammered out. "And, you forgot all your gifts . . . I thought you might be a little depressed about turning thirty and all so I came over to cheer you up?"


"Do I seem depressed to you, Mikey?" Brian asked as Justin carefully fed the man another gooey bite of cinnamon roll, and then proceeded to bend over and lick off the frosting that had dripped down Brian's chin by accident. "Mmmmm," Brian moaned, clearly liking both the treat and the treatment.


"W-w-what about all your gifts?" Michael choked out, drooling a bit as he watched Justin continuing to lick further down Brian's chin, and his neck and beyond.


"Toss 'em. I don't want any of that crap." Brian insisted.


"Oh," interjected Justin, coming up for air briefly. "Except for the big neon green dildo from Emmett - I have some ideas about that."


"Okay, Sunshine. We'll keep the green dildo. The rest you can trash, Mikey."


"But, we all bought that stuff for you, Brian!" Michael whined at the unfair treatment of the gifts he and the others had purchased for their friend.


"You bought a bunch of worthless shit, Mikey. It's not my problem how you waste your money. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to my breakfast and other pleasurable activities which you are NOT invited to join. Bye-bye, Mikey!" Brian waived one handcuffed hand in dismissal and then returned his attention to his blond breakfast server.


When Michael still hadn't moved after the next bite of sweet roll was delivered, Justin added, "Don't forget to lock the door behind you, Michael. Oh, and Michael? Brian will be busy the ENTIRE rest of the day and probably all night too so don't bother stopping by again. Or calling. Or sending Deb over."


"But, Brian?"


"You heard the man, Michael! Get the fuck out of here so we can fuck already!" Brian ordered and the interloper finally shuffled away dejectedly.


At the sound of the loft door sliding shut and the lock clicking, both Brian and Justin collapsed in uncontrollable laughter.


"His face, oh my god, his face was so . . ." Justin exclaimed, breathless from laughter, rolling around on the bed, unable to stop giggling.


"This is all your fault, Sunshine," Brian said, chuckling almost as hard as Justin. "I'm blaming you if I get accused of starting a fad for breakfast orgies or something. Shit, I can't wait to hear what all the rumors about this are going to end up saying!"


#######BBBBB########


"Shit, Ted! You won't believe what I just saw at Brian's! Oh my God! I'm already on my way to meet David for breakfast. Get Em and meet us at the Diner and I'll tell you everything. You are going to DIE when you hear this!" Michael hung up his phone and trotted down the sidewalk next to Brian's building. He couldn't wait to tell everyone what was going on in the loft this morning!


########BBBB#######


Michael was already on his third retelling of the epic adventure of 'Breakfast at Brian's', complete with humorous embellishments added wherever he thought they were needed regardless of whether or not they increased the veracity of the story. If all of Liberty Avenue hadn't heard the tale before the gang finished their breakfast at the Diner, it wasn't because Michael hadn't recounted the entire episode as loudly as he could so that everyone around would be able to hear. Initially, both Emmett and Ted had tried to shush their loudmouthed friend, but after they too became embroiled in the story, they forgot and laughed along just as loudly as the rest.


The Gay Grapevine simply adored Kinney stories. Everyone who heard the story that morning in the Diner immediately passed it along to any other friend they could get a hold of by phone. In fact, the number of calls, texts and IM's coming from the Diner that morning almost overwhelmed the local cell phone tower.


As the gang left, still gossiping, laughing and joking about the latest exploits of La Kinney, David's cell phone rang. "I better take this," David told Michael as he dropped back a step to let the giggling bunch continue their gabbing without his call interrupting them.


"Hey, Larry! What's up? . . . . " David answered the call. "No, sorry. I don't have anything more for you on that. Besides you still owe me a beer for the last tip I gave you about the back door. . . You're serious? A thousand bucks? That's nice pocket change . . . Well, I can try my friend who works in records again and see . . . Yeah, well, I'll try my best. If I get anything I'll let you know. But I still want that beer, regardless. . . No problem. Talk to you later, Larry."


"Work stuff, again?" Michael groused, standing next to David's Lexus and waiting for his boyfriend to end his call.


"Sort of," David responded absently, already looking through his contacts list to find another number. "Sorry, Michael, but I just need to make one other quick call. It'll be short, I promise," David added as he unlocked the car door and they both got in.


"Hey, Marco, it's David. . . . Yeah, it was a great game. I'm glad I was able to get you those tickets. Did your kid like it? . . . Yeah, we'll turn him into a Penguins fan yet. . . Marco, the reason I called is I need another favor. I have a new patient that was being referred to me from your office, but my fax machine died in the middle of printing out the referral form. It's a complete mess. I can barely read any of it and I can't even make out the patient's name. Can you just confirm for me the names of all the patients seen yesterday afternoon between 2:00 and 3:00 pm? I know I'll recognize the name when I hear it. . . . Thank you so much, Marco. You're a life-saver. . . . Yeah, I'm ready. Nelson, Landis, Pryor, Chanders. That's it? No, none of those sound familiar. But, don't worry about it. I'll just wait till Monday and call Gail. Thanks, anyway. Yeah, no problem. Bye!"


"Did you say 'Chanders'?" Michael asked after shamelessly eavesdropping on his boyfriend's conversation. "As in Daphne Chanders? Boy Wonder's fag hag? What's she doing coming to your office?"

 

"Daphne's last name is 'Chanders'? I didn't know that. But she's not my patient. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. . . " David's voice trailed off as he concentrated briefly on a text he was sending - it looked like the list of names to Michael - before he tossed aside his phone and started the car.

Chapter End Notes:

 

9/1/13 - Brian in handcuffs, waiving goodbye to Mikey, while Justin feeds him sweet rolls. . . . Ohhhhh! The perfect image! Hope you like! And, dum, dum, dummmmmmmm. . . . we get an idea who is behind the press leaks. Will Dr. Dave connect the dots and expose our boys? You'll have to keep reading to find out! TAG