- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Well, I spent pretty much all day rewriting this chapter after half of it, the part that had only taken me an hour to write when I was inspired at 4:00 am, disappeared into cyber-space. I'm not sure the rewrite is as good as the original, but. . .  well, it is what it is. It is good to see Michael get taken down a little, though. Enjoy! TAG

Chapter 21 - Turn Around.


The best part of having Justin officially living at the loft, at least according to Brian, was the almost instant gratification of his every sexual need. And that was saying A LOT, because his needs seemed to be pretty incessant these days. All of Justin's books talked about how he was supposed to feel an increased 'sense of well-being' starting in his fouth month of pregnancy. Yeah, Brian admitted that he felt good. Real, real good! In fact, he felt really, really good pretty much all day long lately - which meant that it was a good thing Justin's ass was there and available all day long.


Brian had NEVER been this horny. Not even as a fumbling, unfulfilled teenager. He woke up with a raging hard on and, no matter what he did, he stayed hard pretty much all day long. Yes, Brian's sex drive had always been strong, but even he was willing to concede this was simply ridiculous. If his usual quota of daily orgasms was around three to five, he could easily double that these days without even blinking.


Which is where Justin's ass and his never-to-be-underestimated sense of sexual creativity came into the picture. Hell, that boy could fuck! And fuck, and fuck, and fuck! Brian had never known anyone who could keep pace with him, and that was before this prego shit. But, somehow, the young blond dynamo managed to not only keep up but even occasionally outpace the master. It was definitely a match made in gay heaven!


Now, if only he could find a way to smuggle the tireless boy into work with him. Going nine plus hours at a time at work away from his primary means of sexual release was incredibly hard. It was so very, very hard all day! And Brian couldn't spend all his time in the washroom jacking off. Could he?


However, when he did manage to redirect all that sexual energy, his work was fantastic. The ads Brian produced had never been sexier, bolder or more attractive. Ryder was over the moon with Brian's most recent campaigns and told him repeatedly, whatever he was doing, he should 'keep it up'. Which always made Brian laugh out loud. Ryder suspected, at least half the time, that his top ad exec was crazy, and the maniacal laughter didn't help much, but whatever worked, right?


The only time Brian wasn't thinking about sex these days, was when he was thinking about food. His appetite for food seemed to have increased in direct proportion to his appetite for sex. Brian seemed to always be hungry lately. And all the damn wierd-ass cravings! Everything he normally avoided eating, he now simply HAD to have: ice cream, cookies, pastries, even fucking candy bars. It was insane. Justin wasn't helping matters either - the boy seemed convinced that his sole function in life, besides fucking with Brian every hour on the hour, was to feed Brian till he burst. By four o'clock every afternoon, Brian wasn't sure what he was looking forward to more - getting home to Justin to fuck, or getting home so Justin could feed him.


Justin himself, meanwhile, was busy putting in his time trying to get through the last, boring week of his senior year. With finals over, there wasn't much for the seniors to do - they just had to show up for purposes of attendance while they awaited the posting of their final grades and the big graduation ceremony the following Saturday. Justin wasn't the least bit interested in any of the Graduation 'fun' activities. So, he and Daphne just sat around, watched the movies the teachers put on in lieu of new lectures, sketched, planned out what he could make or buy for dinner that night to tempt Brian with and waited until it was possible for him to escape back to the loft every afternoon.


Thursday, on his way home from his last full day of school, Justin stopped by Deb's. He went up to Michael's old room - it had never really felt like 'his' room, what with the childish wallpaper and the closet full of Michael's toys and books, but it had been a safe haven for him these past few months. Justin hadn't thought that he'd be sad to get out of here, but he was. A little.


Debbie came in while Justin was gathering up the last of his things to take to Brian's. He looked up at the motherly redhead who'd volunteered to be his surrogate mother all these months. He was a bit embarrassed to tell her he was moving out on her, at least like this, with no warning. But he had to seize his chance to be with Brian - Brian, and their child, was his future now.


"So, I was wondering when you'd get around to telling me you were moving out," Debbie commented with her usual loud humor-filled voice.


"You knew already?" Justin was amazed that he'd been found out.


"I kinda got wise to it when all your clothes disappeared, Sunshine," Deb laughed. "But, even before that, I saw it coming. You've been over at Brian's pretty much every night for months. So, I assume that's where you're moving to?"


"Yeah. He asked me to move in last Friday, after the . . . Party," Justin wanted to call the affair something much ruder but settled for the term 'party'. "Brian was pretty upset after that, you know. I kind of expected it from Michael and Mel, I guess, even though I asked them not to do that crap. But, I was a little disappointed that you went along with it Deb, especially after I'd come to you and asked for your help. . . "


"I'm sorry about that, Sunshine. I really didn't think the boys would take things quite so far," Debbie apologized. "I also honestly didn't think Brian would take it that hard. Brian's always had a pretty thick skin, you know. He's always been able to dish it out just as hard as he received. I didn't see at first how hurt he was but when he just sat there and didn't even bother insulting everyone back, I realized we'd all gone way overboard. If he ever comes back to the Diner or talks to me again, I plan to apologize."


"I think that he'd appreciate that, Deb. Brian's going through a lot of shit right now and he just really didn't need to deal with his family giving him more."


"So, what 'shit' exactly is hitting Brian so hard?" Debbie was tempted out of her contrite mode and back into the nosy mother mode so easily.


"I can't say, Debbie. But, just . . . Maybe you could try being a bit less insensitive towards Brian for a bit. He could really use his family's support right now. Okay?"


"Okay, Sunshine, I'll do my best. Although you do know that 'Blunt' is my middle name, right?" Debbie guffawed, laughing at herself as hard, if not harder, than she would at anyone else. "Is that - whatever the shit is that Brian's dealing with - is that why you're moving in with him, Justin? I mean, I love you both and I don't want you starting out together with some big problem overshadowing everything. That's not how you want to start out together in life, Baby."


"No, Deb. That's not the reason I'm moving in with Brian. Of course, I want to help him any time he's in trouble or hurt, but that's because I love him. I'm moving in with him because I think, maybe, he loves me too."


"Well, good for you, Baby!" Debbie could no longer hold back and she grabbed Justin in a big bear hug before the boy thought to escape. "I hope it all works out. But you remember, Sunshine, there'll always be a place for you here if you need it. Okay?"


"Thanks, Debbie." Justin concluded as he zipped his bag closed with the last of his stuff inside.


"Now, if you're done up here, you come on down and I'll give you a lasagne to take home for dinner tonight. Nobody wants to cook after they've been moving." As Debbie turned and headed down the hallway she added over her shoulder "and, hopefully you won't have to tie Brian up to get him to eat this! Ha!" Justin could hear her boisterous cackling as she walked all the way down to the kitchen.


Which is why Justin was pulling lasagne out of the oven when Brian got home from work, ready to eat either Justin or dinner whichever would be ready first.


Since the food was hot - albeit, not hotter than Justin's ass, but that would stay hot far longer than the food - Brian opted for dinner first.


In the mere week since Justin had officially moved in, the two men had already settled into a comfortable coexistence. It was almost like Brian had been, ever so slightly and never in a way that would be acknowledged, domesticated. Which meant that they often spent the time they were sitting together eating supper talking about their days, sharing funny stories and catching each other up on their lives. It was almost like they'd become *gasp* a couple! Luckily, Brian hadn't seemed to notice yet.


So, as they sat gobbling up Deb's famous triple cheese lasagne, Justin told Brian all about his visit with the matriarch, Brian shared his latest brilliant ad campaign strategy and they chatted about nothing in particular. It was so agreeable. So satisfying. Justin was encouraged by the comfortable domestic scene. He decided to take a risk and ask his new roomie something he'd been putting off.


"So, uh, Brian . . . I was wondering if you'd like to do something . . . And, I'll completely understand if you don't want to. I mean, you're probably already busy or something and that's fine, but if you weren't busy and still didn't want to, that wouldn't be a problem either. Really. I'm okay with it no matter what . . . "


"Are you actually going to ask me something, Sunshine," Brian interrupted the ramblings with an amused look. "Or were you just skipping that part and moving on to rehearse my regrets speech for me?"


"Right . . . So, Saturday is my Graduation and they gave us each four tickets. My Mom and Molly will be there, of course, and I invited Debbie when I was over there earlier, but . . . That still leaves one ticket and, unless Hell is likely to freeze over this weekend, you can bet my Dad won't be showing up so, I thought maybe . . . you . . . But, like I said, it's your choice and I'll completely understand if you don't want to come."


"I'd be honored to attend your Graduation," Brian insisted before Justin could get on a roll again.


Justin beamed a truly stunning smile in Brian's direction, jumped into the startled man's lap and encouraged Brian to move on to the second course for the evening - him!


The morning of the big day, Brian had offered to treat the soon-to-be-grad to a breakfast at the Diner. Brian hadn't been back there since before the whole incident with Michael had gone down. His thought was that he should give the Bondage Breakfast rumors time to die down a bit. Justin, who'd already endured his share of teasing the few times he'd come in for work, agreed but thought that it had probably been long enough for the scandal to be replaced by some newer gossip.


Justin, however, was wrong.


Justin entered the restaurant ahead of Brian and there wasn't any noticeable change in the atmosphere of the room as he came through the door. But, as the first onlooker glimpsed the taller form following behind the lithe little blond frame, the whispering started. By the time Brian reached the threshold, the entire place had already been notified of his imminent arrival and the room went silent.


Brian reached the center of the noiseless restaurant and then turned, staring down his audience with insouciance.


At first no one seemed willing to meet Brian's direct gaze. Then, one grizzled, older leather daddy, a guy who looked like he'd seen his own share of handcuffs over the years, stood up from his seat at the counter, looked Brian right in the eyes . . . and started clapping. Brian gave the old Master his signature smirk and bowed slightly to the applauding man. The rest of the admiring queers all leapt to their feet and the entire Diner ended up giving the Outrageous Stud a standing ovation.


Really, Brian Kinney was their Reigning King. He could do no wrong. In fact, to many, he was a fucking inspiration. Many there had already ventured to try out their own version of a Bondage Breakfast and it had turned out to be a wildly popular past time. Brian had nothing to worry about, as long as he remained Brian Fucking Kinney.


As soon as Brian had taken his bows and quelled the attentions of his adoring public, he and Justin seated themselves in their favorite booth, sliding in across the table from a grinning Michael and a scowling Dr. Dave.


"Why, if it isn't the incorrigible Brian Kinney," David addressed his new seatmate with disdainful mockery.


"I really am, aren't I," Brian returned with sexy smirk. He draped his arm around Justin's shoulders and, with the hand hidden beneath the table, ran a fingertip up the inside of the blond's thigh. "What do you think, Sunshine? Am I incorrigible? Do I 'in-courage' you to anything in particular," the perpetually horny man whispered into the shaggy nape of the blond neck.


"Brian," Justin cautioned. "Food first, please. I'm fucking starving."


"But, I'm hungry now, Sunshine, and I don't think I can wait till after breakfast," Brian complained, almost whined, with his need.


"Enough, Asshole," Debbie demanded, coming up stealthily from behind and slapping Brian upside the head in her familiar greeting. "Let Sunshine get at least some of his protein off a plate today! Now, what are you boys having?"


"So is that why you had to chain him to the bed, Boy Wonder?" Michael asked with a disrespectful sneer directed at Justin. "He wouldn't let you off his dick long enough to eat?"


"What the fuck do you care, Mikey," Brian snapped, his playful good mood instantly morphing into angry loathing as he turned to look at his former friend. "Why should it matter how long, in what positions, how often or where Justin rides my dick? It's none of YOUR fucking business. Or, is it just that Dr. David hasn't let you onto his dick enough lately?"


"What the fuck, Brian?" Michael protested indignantly. "I'm just joking."


"Oh, really? So, when it comes to belittling me or my partner or spreading rumors about my life, it's 'Just Joking'? But when I do it, it's suddenly a problem? Fuck you, Mikey. I told you last time you started a vicious rumor about me that if you did it again, you wouldn't like the consequences. Don't blame me if you're too fucking stupid to listen when you're given a warning!" Brian taunted ruthlessly, pointing an accusing finger into the cowering man's face.


Both Michael and Debbie were stunned speechless at such vitriol coming from the normally placid Brian. David was starting to sputter, preparing to call Brian out for his rude behavior towards Michael. But, everything calmed almost instantly when Justin reached across his body and pulled Brian's face down into the crook of his neck with a muttered, "Brian." Brian let his head rest there, as he worked to calm his heavy breathing, while Justin whispered something into the irate man's ear. After about thirty seconds, Brian lifted his head and looked into Justin's soothing crystal blue eyes, smiling at the younger man with a look of evident adoration.


Next, Justin turned his attention to the waiting waitress. "Debbie, we'll have the waffle breakfast, with wheat toast, eggs basted and an extra order of hash browns," the conciliatory blond ordered, then gave Brian a little shove indicating he wanted out of the booth. "And, while we're waiting for that," the blond smiled seductively at his eager companion, "there's something I need to take care of. Come on, Brian!" Justin walked away towards the rear of the Diner, a now genial and radiant brunet following on his heels.


"What the HELL was that?" Michael complained as soon as the two men were out of sight.


Emmett's amused and sunny face popped up from behind where Michael and David were sitting. "That, Baby, was the sound of your perennial 'Get Out Of Brian Jail Free' card, EXPIRING!"

#######BBBBB########

 

Chapter End Notes:

9/2/13 - Bio 101 Lesson: Progesterone's Influence on the Limbic System.

The Limbic System is a complex set of brain structures which includes the thalamus and hypothalamus, and which is directly responsible for emotion, mood, behavior, motivation and memory formation. The Limbic System is directly connected to the endocrine system, which is primarily responsible for the secretion of various hormones, and the 'nucleus accumbens', the brain's pleasure center, which plays a role in sexual arousal and the "high" derived from certain recreational drugs.

What does this mean to you? Basically, it means that our emotions, including that 'high' feeling you get from sexual pleasures, are all controlled by one part of the brain that is highly affected by various hormones. Progesterone, one of the primary hormones involved in pregnancy, has long been known to influence mood by acting on the Limbic system. In the second trimester of pregnancy, once the worst of the morning sickness, cramps and dizziness have passed, the surge of progesterone levels has been known to create a sort of 'high' feeling. In this stage of pregnancy, many individuals report feelings of happiness, well-being and even heightened sexual arousal. There have been many studies that have documented the effect higher progesterone levels have on improving mood.

One really interesting newer study, dealing with treatment of PTSD and Traumatic Brain Injury through use of progesterone, can be found here: http://www.dana.org/news/publications/detail.aspx?id=14442. Maybe all the vets returning from Iraq and Afghanistan should get pregnant?

*****Facts amalgamated from various sources: Wikipedia, Mayo Clinic, NCBI data base and others. *****

 

P.S.  I'm going to skip the whole Prom thing this time, folks. I debated whether or not to include some part of that story arc, but in the end I decided it just doesn't fit into this story. Justin has way too much on his mind right now to bother with a silly high school dance. So, for purposes of this particular AU, we're going to ignore that there is any Prom at all. Sorry if anyone's disappointed by this choice! TAG